:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Fate »

You voted ME for the... LACK OF KILL?

Why would you do that if...

SEVEI DIDN'T CLAIM THAT QUADZ ROLEBLOCKED ME UNTIL AFTER YOU UNVOTED.

Caught scum is caught. Say goodnight
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:25 am

Post by singersigner »

Oh Fate...
My dear, dear Fate...

I said nothing of it being the roleblock. If you'll go back and look, it was because I was just about positive someone else had targeted you, and was trying to get to the bottom of it.

You getting roleblocked is not telling in the slightest. You already claimed that you didn't have a super power D1 before any of this happened...what kind of tard has to use the fact that you were roleblocked to make a case on you?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Fate »

So you VOTED me saying you were certiain I was targeted by someone else, when the only LOGICAL conclusion a rational townie would have come to with that thought was that I was PROTECTED from a kill, aka town.

But you voted and called me scumteapartybussr
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:30 am

Post by singersigner »

Also, Fate, you need to give me your top scum reads (besides me apparently). Play to your wincon and stop being stupid, PLEASE.

I don't die until AGM gets back here.

Then I'll gladly be sacrificed for town so long as VV is imbued and can protect dumbasfuck town, Gandalf, and...Sevei I guess would be the better choice...
You can lynch MasterSpy tomorrow.

Oh and Fate, what made you drop Spyrex so quickly? Do you believe his dumbasshit claim?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:31 am

Post by singersigner »

Oh Fate, you know you have a bussing meta. Don't even give me that. Plum's case was shit. You just got lucky.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:33 am

Post by singersigner »

Logical townie came around when Gandalf was outed as a doctoring ability who protected who, yes.

We needed to start the day with a vote.

It outed Spyrex, didn't it?

I like tomatoes.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Fate wrote:Are you fucking high gandalf?

You think I"M SCUM?

Jesus hell. Its not like there arent a MILLIONZ other things that could explain the lack of a kill N1, aka your PROTECT
IF QUADZ HAD SEEN A KILL HE WOULD HAVE SAID SO

OH WAIT

YOURE USING SOME BULLSHIT EXPLANATION AS TO WHY A SCUMKILL WOULDNT HAVE SHOWED UP

@MOD: IF PLAYER A PROTECTS PLAYER B AND PLAYER C KILLS PLAYER B AND PLAYER D WATCHES PLAYER B, WHAT DOES PLAYER D SEE?

THE FACT IS THAT IF SEVEI IS TELLING THE TRUTH, YOU PRETTY MUCH HAVE TO BE SCUM
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

BTW

I NOTICED YOU DIDNT BOTHER ASKING BEFORE, FATE

TOWNFATE WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THAT SHIT LIKE A FAT KID ON A HAM SANDWICH

SCUMFATE WOULD BE ALL LIKE "OH THIS IS HOW IM GOING TO EXPLAIN IT BUT IM NOT GOING TO PROVE IT, BECAUSE I KNOW ITS A BUCKET OF SHIT"

WE'LL SEE
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:49 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

IF THE MOD ANSWERS BACK THAT THE KILL WOULDNT HAVE BEEN SEEN, IM SORRY

BUT YOU KNOW I HAVE TO ASK
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:51 am

Post by singersigner »

Gandalf, as a watcher, quadz would simply see who targets him. Unless he was also a role cop, which he made no indication of being...and I think Sevei would be able to back that up.

Assuming Fate is B and quadz is D, quadz would only see that you (A) and someone else (C?) targeted Fate. My guess is that the reason quadz didn't claim was you made it seem like you were a watcher who knew VV didn't lose his ability because you didn't see him target Fate. Which would then make the other person a doctor in his eyes. Which would make it unnecessary to claim.

Fuuuck.

And now I'm guessing he was aboslutely wrong, AMIRITE.

I like tomatoes.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:55 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

NUH UH

HE KNEW I WAS A DOC

RIGHT?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:08 am

Post by singersigner »

I mean,
I
knew you were a doc. But he doesn't piece things together like that. Honestly, you were kind of making it seem like (and mind you, this is just if you were looking at your ISO and not connecting it with anyone else's) you could've been a watcher. i.e. I KNOW for a fact that VV didn't lose the ability. I took that to mean because you were the one protecting Fate, and he might've assumed that there was another watcher since he had the ring, and could've assumed that the ring gave him an extra power that he didn't have originally. Maybe Sevei can clarify this since she said he claimed his ability to her?

I like tomatoes.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:12 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh, well I was trying to be vague(it isn't generally good strategy for a doc to just come out and claim :P), good to see that came back to bite me in the ass. But if he had watcher as a superpower, why would he think I was a watcher?

That said, I just have to *facepalm* at quadz if that's really what's going on.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Fate »

gandalf this is FAR FROM a 100% guilty, look at the dayplay. I'm tired of being mislynched by subpar players because ZOMG11 FATE WAS JAILLKEPT N NOKILLZ.

Singer, NOW you're saying voting me was just for shits n giggles and it outed SPYREX?

Your scumstory keeps laughably changing. Die soon.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Fate »

singersigner wrote:Oh Fate, you know you have a bussing meta. Don't even give me that. Plum's case was shit. You just got lucky.

How convienent. When I'm right I'm just lucky, I'm just a bad player that gets lucky a lot, right?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Actually Fate, you're right. I have no idea how the setup works and there's no way for me to know how many other possible explanations there are.

Imbue VV
VOTE: singersigner

If we get to MC and there is NO other possible reason, we'll look back at this.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Fate »

Unimbue VV, we're NOT rushing the Imbue VV wagon today.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Fate »

Your train WRECK of a thought process this game is bogus Singer. None of what you have done today makes sense nor your backtracking/explanation for said moves.

NOW, if you are town I guarantee you will be the last mislynch. After you're dead, there will be NO ONE left for "big bad scum" like SpyreX to mislynch, and the game will proceed in an epic sweep.

Given VV's claim and gandalf's role, I GUARANTEE a town victory this game.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:25 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Unimbue: VV

I just wanted to see your reaction. Yeah, Fate's town. Something else is going on. I don't know what, but it is.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Fate »

You really think you can scumhunt me be Imbuing VV?

As scum I wouldn't want VV imbued either until he CERTIFIED he was protected me tonight.

SO yeah, still failreasons gandalf although you arrive at the right place.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:33 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

No, I was scumhunting you by completely flopping for no apparent reason. The VV imbue just made the flop more total. Townfate would ignore it and figure it was fine so long as I was voting for the right people. Scumfate would feign interest and start interrogating me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Fate »

Hmm... yeah I would need every mislynch I could get, but I wouldn't interrogate you until AFTER SS flipped town since your vote is helping my master scumplan.

So, nope, you can't catch me with vague meta that isn't accurate.
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:39 am

Post by MasterSpy »

Firstly hohum also makes my official list of players never to play with again.

--
VV wrote:No excuses here. I sent my protect to Fate, Gandalf, Sevei.
Explain why you chose Sevei over either AGM or Quadz. Especially in light of the following quote from Sevei –
Sevei wrote:2. Neither VV nor Quadz knew who I was when we were talking unless they figured it out on their own. I signed into the QT as "The Precious." And I assume neither VV nor Quadz revealed the presence of the ring in the game because it's obviously a surprise mechanic.
--
Sevei wrote:Mina/MS: Why did you only consider me as a possible partner of SS and Plum until Quadz died?
I’m not going to speak for Mina. I don’t generally look for teams myself. I think you could easily be scum and have thought so since I replaced it. Notice that my first post keep questioning the ‘Town’ read everyone had on you?

1. For all the reasons elucidated before. Up until today you hopped in, make a post that looks like scum-hunting but was simply parroting, and disappear. That’s classic stay under the radar early game play.
2. You've contained your reads into a narrow band, not committing to very much to keep your options open.
3. Your claim to being the One Ring, Neighborizor, doesn’t make any sense from a Town perspective. If you didn’t already notice Town already has confirmed Masons and AGM’s claim of information sender. Set-up wise it doesn’t make a ton of sense to have Town aligned semi-redundant roles (Likewise I don’t believe that both Gandalf and VV are both Town).

Sevei wrote:Quadz never clarified how many people visited Edge on N1. In fact, he deliberately made a point of hiding the number of people when he claimed.

Um I disagree whole-heartedly. Because quadz saying “1 OF THEM WAS GANDALF” inherently implies that more than one person targeted Edge. And don’t say the other person was Quadz himself. That’s implied by his claim.

Sevei wrote:So, on N1, Edge was watched AND roleblocked by Quadz, who was most definitely Town.

Therefore, either a) another town blocker stopped the kill; b) there was no kill; or c) Quadz blocked the kill.
In light of above you are missing d) Gandalf blocked the kill.

Additionally b is stupid in context unless the Mafia are absolute morons.

Sevei wrote:The thing is, I'm pretty sure if someone tried to kill Edge and Gandalf protected him, then Quadz would not have seen the unsuccessful kill, just as he didn't see VV's unsuccessful visit, which means that if anyone else successfully visited Edge that night, it wasn't to kill him.
This is a pretty poor handle on how the mechanics work based on standard MS conventions. Do you have reason to believe a Doc protect would be seen differntly than normal?

VV did not appear (assuming he isn’t lying and also was role-blocked) to have visited Fate because if he was role-blocked he does not take ANY action.

A kill that was prevented by Gandalf does not follow that pattern. Player X visits Fate in an attempt kill him. Gandalf protects Fate. The kill does not go through because of this but Player X still visits Fate.

--
Spyrex wrote:Anywho, I am The Balrog
Normal Power: I can see if someone is Gandalf and if they are kill them (HAHAHA Gandalf can't be in the game yeehaw)
Super Power: I can Enable someone and they act twice in the next night phase.
So you are claiming a Normal power that is useless since Gandalf can’t be in the fucking game (aka completely useless) but a Super-Power that is awesome. That makes absolutely no sense in context of your ‘I don’t want the Ring’ Day 1 play.

--

@Singer
– I’ll respond to your ‘case’ in a follow-up post but I’m not going to clutter a game relevant thread responding to likely scum.

Also, Singer - what in the hell are you going on about in regards to 'Scum don't have SuperPowers'? Really. So your theory is that Town is absolutely loaded to the gills with Powers and Superpowers but scum don't have any? You current 'scum' reads would give Town 2 protective roles, Masons, a Neighborizer, a modified Innocent Child or whatever the hell AGM is, Vig and a Voyeur. Yet ostensibly scum have a Tracker and no SuperPowers. That makes no sense at all form a set-up standpoint, not even considering the Power and Superpower we have.
Singer wrote:I dare you to insult my knowledge of my fiance one more time.
Yes, your read on quadz had to be 100% great play and not because you knew he wasn’t your partner via your role PM.

Singer wrote:Quadz said he saw more than one person target you N1. I'm gunna take a gander and say that you weren't targeted for a kill. Nor were you in threat of dying. Considering there was only one kill that night, made by a vig.
Marshal implies some sort of cop ability, but watcher was only part of his ability with his superpower...

VV, you're either stupid town or stupid scum. I can't believe that with your imbuing power, you didn't protect the person who's given us the most information so far, and was pretty much confirmed town with Gandalf. Way to fucking waste your night action.

Fate, you had fucking ridiculous grounds for bussing Plum, but it worked, and now you have this "cleared town" nonsense about you.

VOTE: Fate
Make note of this whole paragraph in context of the information to come. Sevei had yet to specifically reveal the Role-block element of Quadz’s claimed Super. Look at the bolded portion of the statement. I see this block as Singer jumping the gun on going after Fate due to the ‘roleblock Fate = no kill’ theory that gets floated later.

Singer wrote:MasterSpy is not town. I will post my thoughts on this once I finish my post. And yes, it will include responses to the questions "they've" asked me.
So what was the hold-up that made you wait THIS LONG to actually do so as opposed to just throwing rhetoric around?

Singer wrote:Fate, you're going to single-handedly lose this game for town.

VV is town gawddamnit. Sevei is...well I'm going to assume she's town-aligned by being the ring's "voice" or whatever. Which, derp, makes her town.
Fear-mongering. How quaint.

Also I love for an instant that you don’t even pretend to question Sevei’s claim. Scum can never be Neighborizors … oh wait they can.

Singer wrote:And Fate, read the gawddamn thread. MasterSpy only voted for me AFTER I was like, oh look, this is why he's scum. It's just unfortunate that he's getting away with doing it before I actually got my case up.
Bullshit. Mina put together a case on you Day 1. You don’t get to play tea-party and say we only voted after you put suspicion down.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Fate »

I wouldn't put it past Andy to make the One-Ring (the player) a scum Traitor AGAIN or something for lulz parallel of the last game.

That's why Sevei is nowhere NEAR the "protect at all costs" list tonight:

Fate
Gandalf
AGM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:02 am

Post by SpyreX »

God quote stripin time:

@Sevei:
I didn't vote because I'm still trying to work out some of this mess for myself. Gandalf and Fate are being adamant that only two people visited Fate (I quoted Gandalf saying that); so...knowing what I know is confusing the issue for me. I brought it out in the open in order to open more avenues of discussion and to try to stop this train wreck barrage of crap going back and forth today.

Basically as to how I know this stuff, I'm the Precious, and I get to go home with you at night if you get imbued. We talk, drink cocoa, swap recipes, that sort of thing, and I complain about Gollum and his fish fetish. We also try to figure out which of you just wants to melt me down into molten lava because obviously I'm not too keen on that.

I'm going to try to walk through my logic here and point out where I'm having problems:
First off:
Gandalf being adamant about two people is moonmath and unless he has a SERIOUS REASON for it that has nothing to do with anything.
I sure don't remember Fate saying that but since I'm doing stellar I could be wrong.

I DID go back and check this though:
quadz wrote: PART OF MY SUPERPOWER IS THAT I GET TO CHOOSE ONE PLAYER TO WATCH. I CHOSE EDGE. I SAW [REDACTED NUMBER] PLAYERS VISIT EDGE. 1 OF THEM WAS GANDALF. 0 OF THEM WAS VV.
Which is nebulous on purpose but its pretty crystal clear in retrospect there's more than one.

ODDLY ENOUGH (and you were so close and even mentioned it):
When Quadz first made his claims, he never specified the number of players who targeted Edge.
Then Singer asked why we weren't lynching the "other person" that he had seen visit Edge.
Quadz's flip revealed he is a voyeur, which means he normally only sees actions, but he specifically said his superpower allowed him to watch a player which means he would have seen who actually did the targeting.
So, realistically, the REAL question is: who was the other(s) that targeted Fate and WHY IN THE HELL didn't quadz say anything about them?
The thing is, I'm pretty sure if someone tried to kill Edge and Gandalf protected him, then Quadz would not have seen the unsuccessful kill, just as he didn't see VV's unsuccessful visit, which means that if anyone else successfully visited Edge that night, it wasn't to kill him. Therefore, if he really meant that he saw multiple visitors that night then he only saw town PRs, not scum. (I think Quadz chose not to claim the exact number he saw visit because he either knew someone else had visited and not harmed him OR that he hadn't worked everything out, either.) (And GEEEEZ Fate, what are you selling to get so much company at night?)

VV being unsuccessful due to RB is different than ?? (AND I THINK IT SHOULD START BECOMING CLEAR) being seen attempting the kill. And how in the assbutt from what has been said in thread would he be able to differentiate between town and scum PR's?

Which really brings me to the issue ex machina:
I think this answers your questions, Singer. I think the point I'm getting to is that even if Quadz saw multiple persons visit Edge, he also roleblocked Edge, and with the lack of a N1 kill and the insistence that the killer must have been roleblocked and that only two people visited Edge, then that roleblock is something we need to examine more closely because what people are saying is not adding up.
This is REALLY saying in the most teehee fashion ever "Lynch Fate".

Which is no me gusta.

I'm still not sold on scum from this because I will give you one thing:

In the normal world it makes sense. In THIS GAME it absolutely doesn't.

There's two scenarios:
1.) Fate is scum that got RB'd by quadz.
2.) Fate is town that got protected by gan and quadz saw the MYSTERIOUS SECOND GUNMAN and didn't say who it was.

When you remember that the first part of #2 is bet on hats we get to who, WHO, would quadz have seen target Fate and not say something in thread?

GEE WHO COULD THAT BE?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”