Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:45 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Confirm
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:06 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, it seems our cop has been outed through a mistaken post, so lets just hope the Doc doesn't make the same mistake, or we are all stuffed!
Vote: SpeedyKQ
for not having a role
:wink:
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:46 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ok people, PLEASE no more role claims!
At this rate, the scum will be able to figure out who our Doc is, if anyone else claims.
Its plain madness!!!
As for Graken, you've blown it mate! Revealing that you can't be protected night 1 is a suicidal thing to say, that is... if you are our cop?
I seriously suspect you are but you are saying some very sytange things and I'm starting to think you may be playing us.
I know many people that play on this site, who are VERY experienced, that scrap their details and create new names so that they will appear newbies when infact they arn't.
I think we all need to decide whether we take Graken at face value or whether we think he has made too many stupid mistakes now to be our real cop.
I'm undecided and am watching him closely but would like to hear other peoples views on him.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:23 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, thats good enough for me.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:18 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ok firstly
Unvote: SpeedyKQ
cos it was only a silly vote to start the game cos I get bored of saying "random vote".
Secondly, I explained in my post that I was pretty sure that Graken was just a newbie and had made a mistaken post, I was merely pointing out that I know of friends of mine that keep scrapping their details in order to become a newbie again and then play such hands as the one that has just be played, however, I feel inside that this is a genuine mistake.
I am pro town and thats why I mentioned it, we have as good as lost our Cop so all possiblities have to be explored.
I asked for other peoples opinions and only got 2 before going to bed last night, and tended to agree with them as I had already pointed out, I believed it was a newbie mistake.
Now as for Falcone, You seem very ready to start a bandwagon rolling, and to trash my comments which were there to purely inform the town of the antics that some players will go to, to win a game.
The fact that you jumped straight on me for giving the town information which can only lead to peolpe making an informed decision, is VERY suspicious!
Why would you try to rubbish someone that wants to debate all the possibilities?
FOS: Falcone
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:27 pm

Post by Dodgy »

BabyJesus, why do you think armlx is scum?
Sure he isn't posting much and lurking can be construde as lying low for a reason but I'm intersted to hear your thoughts.
With a cop as good as buried, we need all the input we can get.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:20 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Get with the programme Green Crayons,
Poirot did pick up on it and after input from a couple of others, I addressed it.
Read my posts.
I am still waiting for BabyJesus to tell us why he thinks armlx is scum?
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:47 pm

Post by Dodgy »

LOL, I'm not protecting armlx, he has hardly posted and in my opinion lurking (maybe for a reason) as I said in an earlier post.
I want to know why you think he is scum as I said BRFORE, our cop is in big trouble and we need all the information we can get, so could you share your thoughts on why you think armlx is scum and then we might see your point.
We just want you to explain!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:50 pm

Post by Dodgy »

PS. I think you will find (if you read back) that matjoeman and green crayons also want to know your thoughts.
If you think you have some info, then share it with us, thats the whole point lol
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Well that was helpful, thanks for that :roll:
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:30 pm

Post by Dodgy »

This is how I see speedy's role.
I can't see how it can benefit the town at all.
If the cop survives the night to tell us of his investigation and speedy happens to target the same person, the cop will get a false reading.
His role does not affect the Doc cos he will just save his nominated person and the same with the Mafia, they will just send in their choice of kill and that person will die no matter what.
Therefor, Speedy's role was created to confuse the cop, as it is kinda useless when the cop is gone.
It doesnt affect anyone else, unless we have some strange roles out there that I'm not aware of.
So call me stupid but doesn't that kind of make Speedy's role more scummy than townie?
I'm not saying he is scum but I can only see that his role was invented to put a spanner in the works for our Cop.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:32 pm

Post by Dodgy »

same with the Mafia, they will just send in their choice of kill and that person will die no matter what.
Obviously not if our Doc saves the same person as the Mafia try to kill.
But that doesn't detract from my point above.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #115 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:34 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, I have concluded that Speedys role is benificial to the Mafia but absolutely useless to the town.
I was not at all convinced that he was scum, seens as it would be detrimental to stand out as he has if he were scum but after his last post, I'm no longer so sure.
Instead of addressing our concerns, he turns to Graken to attack him.
I think he is bringing up an old argument (that has been kinda resolved) to take the heat off himself.
You may not be scum Speedy, as I don't have a crystal ball but your counter attack has me thinking you are our most likely candidate, especially after concluding (only speak for myself) that your role can ONLY benefit the Mafia.
Unvote

Vote: SpeedyKQ
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:25 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Before Speedy's lynch post, I would like to counter his attack on me.
I pronounced myself town because someone called it into question. I didn't however role claim as you did to prove your pro town stance!
You may or may not be scum Speedy but you look like the most likely one to me.
As for not knowing who the scum is, its true! I don't for sure and nor does anyone but I sure have a feeling about you.
As for me being glad to point out the easy excuses for this bandwagon on you (your wording), I simply pointed out that your role has NO benefit to the town and could only help the scum, therefor, if I were scum, why would I want rid of you?
Your role would benefit me if I were scum.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #158 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:10 am

Post by Dodgy »

I can only conclude that he was the Doc but maybe was able to investigate as well?
Who knows.
If that wasn't the case then he ballsed up big time.
Well at least we hopefully still have a cop maybe.
Anyway guys, I have to fly to Milan in a few hours so I won't be able to post again for 48 hours or maybe 72, depending how the trip goes.
I will read all posts when I get back and post ASAP.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:41 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, I'm back.
I kinda expected there to be loads for me to read and catch up on but it seems no one has come to any important conclusions apart from Graken being a complete numpty and baby jesus playing his usual role of voting without any justification lol.
I do agree with baby jesus in one respect though, Graken is dead, we can only conclude that the guy was either playing with us as he guessed he was gonna die or he is just some bloke that has just been let out of a secure unit and spent his life savings on a new pc.
Anyway, he is dead so its time to move on...
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #196 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:39 pm

Post by Dodgy »

BabyJesus, at the start of this game, you wanted us to lynch Armlx as you thought he was scum but gave no reason for this, even after repeated calls from people for you to give a reason.
Now you are doing the same with Adele and again you won't give any reason, you just say its a hunch.
Well due to your actions I
Vote:BabyJesus

Call it a hunch!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:50 pm

Post by Dodgy »

At last he goes some way to explain himself.
I won't unvote yet cos its pointless unless I have someone else in mind.
However, it just goes to show how a little interaction with the group can change perceptions.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #207 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:15 pm

Post by Dodgy »

I agree, some peeps on here need to start posting!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #220 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:07 am

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, I think its time we got this moving again.
Does anyone have a real gut feeling about someone being scum?
Obviously Falcone does but I'm not hugely convinced his actions have been scummy but hey, Ive been wrong in the past.
Im asking cos at this moment in time, I don't have a gut feeling about anyone and when that happens, I usually go after the lurkers.
Any ideas?
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:04 pm

Post by Dodgy »

I wasn't refering to you being suspicious Falcone,
I was refering to your suspicions of Poirot, like Shamrock pointed out.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #238 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:09 pm

Post by Dodgy »

LOL, your small comments about why certain people arn't dead yet BJ, do make me laugh :D, and now your'e asking someone else for their reasoning on why they are voting someone???
Wonders will never cease :wink:
I personally havn't seen any evidence for MJM being scum, although he hasn't been posting much to get a flavour.
I can see why the comment was made about Falcone being commanding but hey, thats maybe just his way of playing whatever his role, I mean, people often think I'm scum because of my Avitar, so maybe I should change it to a picture of a fluffy kitten or something.
In summing up, I don't really have a strong feeling for anyone being scum at this point in time cos the game has slowed down to the point where I'm almost asleep writing this, so if anyone comes up with a viable argument, I'm willing jump on board just to get this thing moving!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #240 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:24 am

Post by Dodgy »

@Green Crayons, wow, that was a good telling off and I and sure many others will also slap their own hands.
I agree, We have all be waffeling a lot and thats why this game is going no where at the moment.
By the way, were you
FOS
ing me or BabyJesus is the last part of your post?
The amusing thing is, you have pointed out all the times people have waffled, or something that makes no sense and and pointed the finger at people for not putting any real content into their posts, but you have just done EXACTLY THE SAME!
Many words Green Crayons but little substance for who you think is scum and not even the balls to vote someone.
I do so hate people that
FOS
all the time, again, its another way to post without standing out.
For these reasons I
VOTE:Green Crayons
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #249 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:01 am

Post by Dodgy »

@ BabyJesus,
I think you mean the end of day 2 as there was no day 1(officially).
I hope you are bluffing or we are all buggered!
Hinting rather loudly at a certain role is foolish and dangerous.
I'm now starting to think you have either stuck a nail in the towns coffin or you are scum.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #250 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:04 am

Post by Dodgy »

@ BabyJesus,
Sorry my mistake, of course there was a day 1.
The rest of my post stands though!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #266 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:53 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Can someone tell me why Warpdragon has only posted 4 times in a game that feels like it has been running since I was in 1st grade and no one has bothered to mention it?
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #269 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:18 am

Post by Dodgy »

No, he's another one that seems to have done a disappearing act! :lol:
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #296 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:33 pm

Post by Dodgy »

@ Adele, you seem to vote people and then when they stand up for themselves, you unvote.
For gods sake, stand by your convictions for once!!!
And where is Warpdragon, if he doesn't appear soon, I'm going to temporarily change my vote onto him, as there is no place in this game for someone that can't be arsed to play it!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #299 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Exactly @ Adele
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #309 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:28 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, you have swayed my decision.
This game needs to get going and I also have had my eye on Armlx, even though there hasn't been to much to watch.
And secondly, I think he is lurking somewhat, so
Unvote

Vote: Armlx
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #311 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:40 pm

Post by Dodgy »

@ Adele
Your post addressing my comments about you not sticking with your convictions was upheld by yourself in your subsequent post.
Thays what "Exactly" meant.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #316 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:47 pm

Post by Dodgy »

LOL @ Adele
Get over yourself, either you think yourself important enough for me to want to try to stop you from entering into discussions (which is hilarious by the way) or as I suspect, you are angered by my comments and have FOS'ed me for personal reasons, masked by a laughable theory.
I have no intentions of stopping your discussions Adele and didn't realise it would get to you so much :lol:
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #322 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:56 am

Post by Dodgy »

Well my vote is there already
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #326 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:52 am

Post by Dodgy »

Huh?
I am willing to unvote you if you are telling the truth about being a Mason, but I would like to hear if someone counter claims.
Although I am kinda believing you.
I wasn't the last to vote you, Warp was.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #327 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:54 am

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, on second thoughts, you are in a dangerous position so I will
Unvote:Armlx

Now lets see if anyone counters your claim.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #340 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:09 am

Post by Dodgy »

Huh? @ Adele
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #342 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:28 am

Post by Dodgy »

You honestly do make me laugh out loud when I read some of your posts BJ, you are always wanting to finish someone or other off as quickly as possible.
:lol: :wink:
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #366 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:34 pm

Post by Dodgy »

This game needs some posative direction and seens as no one apart from BJ has any real desire to lynch someone, I suggest that BJ tells us why he thinks Falcone is scum and maybe some of us would agree and join your vote but just saying
so can we focus on lynching falcone now....
isnt going to get anyone onto your bandwagon.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #369 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:40 pm

Post by Dodgy »

To be honest BJ, I don't really have much of an idea as to who the scum is.
I thought Armlx was our best shot but that turned out to be a near miss hit.
Thats why I thought that your input of why you think Falcone is scum, might help discussions and possibly help us to see what you are seeing and we are missing.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #372 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:20 pm

Post by Dodgy »

I see what you are saying Armlx but I agree with Adele, nothing has been confirmed or set in stone.
However, I would still like to hear something of your pitch on why Falcone is scum.
I'm not dissagreeing with you and might not take too much swaying as to come round to your way of thinking on this matter but some insight into your actions would be helpful.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #384 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:19 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Sorry Falcone but I think that was a poor bluff you just made there.
I just don't buy it at all.
I think you're Mafia.
Vote: Falcone
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #386 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:04 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Anything is possible in a game of Mafia and it seems oh so easy to role claim and people just take it as read that they are telling the truth.
I stick with my vote.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #391 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:28 pm

Post by Dodgy »

I totally agree with BJ on this, Falcone is scum.
Now please someone just finish the job.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #392 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:30 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Sorry I mis-read BJ's post (easily done as he is voting for Falcone and now accusing poirot of being scum.
I think Falcone is our scum and we should finish him.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #395 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:16 pm

Post by Dodgy »

ok, I understand now BJ.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #396 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Come on people, 5 people have voted for Falcone.
I would put money on him being scum after his role claim.
We just need one more and then we can be proved correct and the game can move on.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #398 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:41 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Where is mattjoeman??????????
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #400 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:08 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Adele, I suggest you get your facts straight before accusing me of anything. Falcone has NOT been lynched, he now has 5 votes on him, hence I was asking who would be the 6th.
You can't complain, you have a vote on him!
When he is lynched and it is proven that he is indeed scum, (which I highly suspect will be the case) I will be coming after you for voting him and then moaning about how we havn't given him a chance.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #402 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:15 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Your incompetence sometimes annoys me Adele but what really pisses me off is how you vote for him and then get annoyed cos you thought you didn't have the chance to retract your vote (which is incorrect), which seems to be your favorite past time.
I really have little patients for you Adele, I think you are an incompetent player with no balls and are very dull to play with.
I do so hope I don't have the pleasure again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evil:
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #403 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:17 pm

Post by Dodgy »

No, because Falcone is scum and now your protection of him is alarming!
When we find out that he is scum, you better watch your back Adele!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #404 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:21 pm

Post by Dodgy »

MOD, can you tell us if we have a lynch here or not please.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #406 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:27 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Because I do not buy his role claim.
He reeks of scum to me.
Sorry for being so harsh but when I get a feeling that we are so close to lynching scum and then you retract your vote, I get frustrated.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #411 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:37 am

Post by Dodgy »

@ adele,
The confusion is that the MOD may have just made a simple mistake.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #420 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:34 am

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, I kinda agree with Adele that poirot has acted a little sispiciously at times but then I also think that Adele has too.
She was so annoyed that we had lynched Falcone without letting him defend himself. She was especially annoyed with me for it because she FOS'ed me.
She then quickly removed her vote on Falcone.
Falcone's false role claim was so transparrent that he had to be scum but Adele was trying to stall us from the lynch in my opinion.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #426 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:19 am

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, I will take your word for it BJ, as I know youre townie and may be privy to info that I'm not, so my suspicion of Adele has deminished somewhat with you thinking she is innocent.
@Poirot, I know for a fact that I am not scum, please go ahead and lynch me just so I can prove your theory is utter crap, be my guest.
Secondly, why is it in every game that the people that lurk never get lynched, well at least its happening in this game and its starting to concern me.
@ poirot, you have been suspicious for some time and its interesting to me that you have picked me out of the Falcone lynch line up as scum. Could it just be that you are scum and all the others that lynched Falcone are either confirmed townies or suspected townies.
I don't buy your game play at all
I think you are in a corner because you know I'm a townie so thats why you have come out to attack me.
I think youre scum!
VOTE: Poirot
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #428 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:30 am

Post by Dodgy »

Who knows in this game!
Anyway, I am trusting you as I feel you are now our best bet at finding the scum.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #437 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:55 pm

Post by Dodgy »

This is unbelievable!
Ok, I will tell you my role...
I am a townie, I am the towns undertaker.
When a player has recieved 1 vote off a lynch, I get a message from the MOD to tell me whether I need white roses for the burial service (pro town) or Red roses for (Mafia).
The only time in this game that I have been told that I need Red roses was when we had lynched Falcone.
Unfortunately, the MOD was a little slow in coming forward with my message about the roses, so I had to go on instinct alone.
I am pro town.
Lynch me if you will but you will find out that I am telling the truth in the end.
So I can say with 99% surity that Poirot isn't the cop at all because if he was, his investigation would have cleared me.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #439 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:12 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Such crap and time will show it to be true Poirot
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #441 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:59 pm

Post by Dodgy »

This is so ridiculous!
Go on. lynch me, at least then I will be proved right!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #443 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:14 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, I will prove to you that I am telling the truth.
Unvote

Vote:Warpdragon

just to let you know, so he doesn't get lynched, its 3.12 am here so am about to hit the bed.
Get me 4 votes on Warpdragon and I will tell you if he is pro town or not.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #444 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:24 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Now I have role claimed, I am bound to be killed tonight so lets make use of my role and go through every player
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #448 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:40 pm

Post by Dodgy »

ok, so now we need BJ to put his vote back onto Warpdragon and once the MOD has sent me my instructions as to what colour roses will be needed, I will be able to let you know if Warpdrgon is pro town or not.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #455 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:06 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ok here we go.
My message informed me that I need white roses for Warpdragon, therefor he has to be pro town.
UNVOTE
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #456 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:39 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Now, please do me the honour of choosing who we investigate next.
I want to see if Poirot is scum.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #457 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:41 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Vote: Poirot
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #461 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:50 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, I hold my hands up, You got me!
I am Mafia.
This is my last post.
Thanks guys, good game!
x

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”