POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohhh lord I forgot all about that.

Wooooo haw.

Dude you wont get revenge for a while I'm burned out and after this last batch ends I'm done for a while I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT.

And still no revenge here regardless.

But you CAN put me out of my damn misery I guess. I forgot about that terrible riding the bus to lurkerville vote from eso AND forgot spy replaced eso apparently.

JESUS

---

I seriously thought you were talking to VV. I looked at that and went "huh" and moved along my merry way.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Fate »

I FORGOT EDGE WAS FATE AND IT SLATE AT NIGHT AND IM JEWISH AND I BELIEVE IN MY BELIEFS IM NOT SCUM BRO BUT PLEASE END THIS MISERY.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I didn't forget you were edge what in the hell is going on?

I forgot eso was spy AND that in the before times I caught that eso choo choo vote.

Many things have been forgotten because I'm playing like shit lately.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by Fate »

SO.

WHAT DOES SPYTOWN DO WHEN HES PLAYING LIKE SHIT.

"oh ok if its time for me to go its time for me to GOGO. Btw I'm still voting SS even though you've made me realize I suspected Esurio was Plum's buddy."

HMM.
HMMMMMMM??????/

AND DONT "SPYSCUM ALWAYS FIGHTS TO THE DEATH" ME BECAUSE YOU ARE FIGHTING BY WAY OF REVERSE OSMOSIS BY BENDING THAT YOU DO NOT BREAK.

NOT GONNA WORK.

"SEVEI AND MASTERSPY ARE NONENTITIES AND ONE OF EM IS MY BUDDY AND IM PLAYING LIKE SHIT CUZ I DONT HAVE FUN IN GAMES WITH YOU ANYMORE."

AND NO YOU DIDNT FORGET EDGE WAS FATE, THAT WAS ME QUOTING PLUM YOUR BUDDY AND YOU SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING WITH DIFFERENT WORDS.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I still have fun with you.

Always. Sheesh. You're one of the few these days.

And Sevei I remember as town and I'm fine with an MS lynch under choo choo grounds but that SS vote is still junk and you know it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Fate »

LAST TIME YOU SAID HAIL MARY IT WAS POKER+MITH UP INS DOUBLEBUS PARADISE.

LAST TIME.

IF YOU'RE HAVING FUN THEN DO ME A GODDAMN FAVOR AND READ MASTER'S ISO BECAUSE I CAN"T DECIPHER THOSE WALLS OTHER THAN "LOOK AT US TURN THIS SLOT AROUND WITH OUR WORDSWORDSWORDS, NOW LETS JUMP N THESE WAGONSWAGONSWAGONS"

UNVOTE:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Fate »

AND SS CAN DIE LATER AND YOU KNOW IT.

ITS NOT HAILMARY "I THINK ILL GET FATE MISLYNCHED SO HE CANT LIVE FOREVER" AS MUCH AS IT IS "ZOMG FATE GOT MY HUBBY DEADORZ AND SAID I COULDNT READ HIM! HES A SCUMBAG POWERBUSSER!"

NOW MOVE THAT VOTE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Fun with YOU, Fate, the player.

You're one of the few and proud left it seems like.

But, I will go parse the walls with eso BEING spy in mind.

Unvote
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by Fate »

This day isn't ending anytime soon, in case anyone was wondering.

Lurkers are gonna post, and they better sell me a bridge somewhere.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:
And eso is probably a partner. However, when there's more than one kill tonight don't make that AWESOME MISTAKE of thinking Gan-town for this debacle.
EXPLAIN DROPPED SUSPICION PLEASE
I still want you dead especially given your "I LOOKED at that and went "huh?"

Because, as Plum couldn't have mistook me for me, THE STRUCTRE OF THAT SENTENCE WOULD ONLY COME FROM ONE PLAYER IN THIS GODDAMN SITE AND ITS YOU SPYREX.

IF VV HAD WRITTIEN IT WOULDVE PROBABLY BEEN:

"Esurio is the partner its SOOO OBVIOUS HES FRODO AND WANTS SAM DEAD BECAUSE SAM CANT USE THE RING LIKE FRODO CAN. AND IF THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE KILLS THEN GANDALF IS THE GOLLUM2.0 I CAN FEEL IT. Whooo I'm so hiiiigh rightnow. heheheheh"

SO DONT YOU "I THOUGHT IT WAS VV" ME MISTER.

ALTHOUGH ITS TOO LATE. I'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO END UP LYNCHING YOU TODAY BUT WE"LL SEE HOW WELL YOU CAN DANCE.

<3
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Those god forsaken italics.

ISO is a mixed bag. There's WAY more heat SS way than Plum side but the SS points are solid. Holding a bus over a better case?

Mari hate is overplayed but jesus.

Calling out gandalf for his "Woe is me only the people without PRECIOUS META call me scum" is tech though. Trying to push you to push gan doesn't make a lot of sense.

God I hate hydras. The Mina head makes sense and the MoI head reads like a bag of hot air. FFFF
I still want you dead especially given your "I LOOKED at that and went "huh?"
I know. I know. I just absolutely didn't remember writing those words at all. Zero. Zilch.

So I assumed it was someone being clever and the only other person TALKING then was VV.
Show

Proud member of BaM
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:15 am

Post by singersigner »

UNVOTE:

I've only just perused the latest. I'll catch up more tomorrow.

VV's dumb town, I've decided.

I'm going back to look at MasterSpy. Lots of doubt with that one. Actions yesterday speak for themselves...
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:17 am

Post by Fate »

VV is dumbtown, but you were voting ME
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:24 am

Post by MasterSpy »

Consider hohum on my personal blacklist.
Actually, I don't have a blacklist, and I'd probably be too much of a wuss to actually replace out of a game he was in...but...but...SHUT UP! The sentiment is still there!
I really hate the attitude of some of the players on this site.

I'm going on V/LA now, and MoI won't be back from his, but he told me there'd be words if I dropped the ball this time and didn't do this:

VOTE: singersigner

hohum's town flip decreases my certainty in her guilt (because she wasn't trying to leave other lynch options open with the two-scum-team theory), but I still have many, many problems with her play.
I'm going back to look at MasterSpy. Lots of doubt with that one. Actions yesterday speak for themselves...
*twitch*

Humour me. Which "actions" speak for themselves? You mean, my calling you on trying to wheedle quadz into claiming, and then you saying that only scum would dislike such a protown question?

This is so frustrating. I'm totally fucked over for my trip right now because I still haven't even bought half the stuff I need, and I don't even have time to show a list of quotes where I asked you direct questions you never answered, or called you on points proving that you were either lying or justifying yourself terribly, only for you to dismiss them out of hand. But no one has even noticed that you're talking out of your ass about my actions that speak for themselves. BECAUSE EVERYONE GOES, "Oh, it's just another longwinded Mina post. Who cares?" *skims*

Hey, Fate, if you're too lazy to ISO the entire MasterSpy slot, can you at least do me a favour and read this post? Please? Even if you disagree with me? Did you even notice singersigner's story with two scumteams? I'm generous with gut town reads, but that sounded a lot more like scum theorizing than town theorizing. The part where she backtracked and said she asked quadz' action JUST TO MAKE SURE HE'S USING RIGHT, HONEST, EVEN THOUGH I'M 100% CONVINCED HE'S TOWN?

Dammit, do I have to appeal to our history as star-crossed lovers to get you to at least read something I write?

...I'll even save the second part of what I was writing for another post, just to increase the chances that SOMEONE reads this.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I STILL DONT GET WHY THERE ARE SO MANY SCUM

IM FORCED TO CONCLUDE THAT MS IS TOWN

CAUSE AT LEAST TWO OF SPYSPY-SS-VV ARE DEFINITELY SCUM

IM WILLING TO ENTERTAIN THAT VV IS TOWN

BUT IF HE IS

WHO BLOCKED THE KILL? WE ALREADY HAVE TWO PROTECTIVE ROLES CLAIMED, AND NOBODY BUT ME WAS SEEN TARGETING EDGE BY QUADZ, OR ELSE HE WOULD HAVE CLAIMED IT

SO WHERE IS THE SCUMKILL? THE ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION IS 1. A NINJA OR 2. A TOWN RB AND A SCUM RB ONE TO BLOCK VV AND ONE TO BLOCK SCUM OR 3. ANDY HAS THREE PROTECTIVE ROLES WTF?

BUT 2. IS PROBABLY NOT THE CASE, AS THEY TOO WOULD HAVE CLAIMED IT
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:05 am

Post by MasterSpy »

EBWOP: I meant to say, Magna's on V/LA until tomorrow.

I'm going off until the 28th now. I'll post more in the hydra QT, but this are my reads right now. I apologize in advance if Magna comes in and shouts at me, because he's V/LA and hasn't posted in the hydra QT lately:

Before the quadz kill, we were leaning toward a singersigner-Sevei scumteam. It's not just Sevei's lurking; whenever she shows up, she just writes a long reasonable post agreeing with the case on the suspect du jour, then disappears. It's so easy to fake that kind of play as scum. I don't think she's given opinions of any players other than Plum, MS, hohum, and singersigner, and even her long posts are just rephrasing others' arguments against Plum, MS and hohum. Hers is also the first vote on Plum that felt like potential bussing. Part of it was PoE.

Now I don't know what to think anymore.

Magna keeps warning me Fate is a ruthless busser, but I entertain Fate being evil, I will spiral into madness. So...no. Never mind that gandalf the protective role targeted him when there was no Mafia kill. I don't think it's gandalf, because even though he's been a Fate sheep, he probably wouldn't have used that as cover to attack Plum. SpyreX was early on Plum and had felt very townish (more on him below, though). AGM has his roleclaim (and fuuuck, I never even got a chance to post my dissenting opinion; in a nutshell, aside from his flip-flop on Plum, I'm suspicious of Andy granting a player an ability to extend LYLO an extra day in a game with no VTs. As an imbue power, maybe, but as a passive? WTF does that have to do with his note power?)

I'm really torn on VasudeVa. We'd been null-ish on him before his claim, and I agreed with Magna that his unprompted claim was unlikely for scum. But the quadz kill set my paranoia off. Either scum killed quadz because they thought they might have a clear shot at him, or because VV thought he could use Fate as an excuse for not targeting quadz. And the balance is increasingly starting to make two protective roles unlikely.

SpyreX confuses me. Maybe I'm too prone to trusting players who are early on scum wagons, but I had a town read on him for most of the game. Aside from his Plum push, his early request not to have the ring and overall activity felt townish. (There was a moment in which I wondered if he was
Mariyta's
buddy when he voted her after Mariyta's wagon seemed like a rising star, but my doubts evaporated after Plum's flip.) Magna actually trusted him more than Fate, because he claimed that Fate is always a mega-busser. Hell, I even predicted to Magna last night that SpyreX might be the NK because of all the WIFOM over whom VV would protect.

But his play today is setting off the paranoia. I really didn't like how blase he is about his roleclaim: "Oh, yeah, I'm an enabler--actually, no, not that kind of enabler. Oh, and ha ha, I'm looking for gandalf, but there is no gandalf, go figure." And I got the same vibe Fate did that Spy was trying to appease him and back away at times. Also, MS is a non-entity? WTF? Maybe this is OMGUS, but I hated him saying, "Oh, sure, I'd wagon MS" AFTER Fate called him on never following up on his esurio suspicions. I'd have felt waaaaaay better about him if he'd stuck to his guns.

Ugh. I didn't want to add yet another player to the suspect pool.

Hey, singersigner, question. What do you think of SpyreX? Since you know, the Fate-SpyreX back and forth has taken up a bit of page space, it'd be nice if you weighed in on it.

Also, what sold you on VV being dumbtown, considering you'd thought he was scum yesterday,
before
he failed to protect quadz? Something does not compute here.

I'll ask Magna to work some of his VC analysis magic while I'm gone for the week.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Fate »

Did I just see a "I'm less certain ss is scunm"+"vote:ss" combo?

I have good news Spy
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:15 am

Post by MasterSpy »

And sorry for such a horribly wishy-washy post. To be honest, I'm kind of relieved to let Magna take the reins for a while.

Wait a minute.
Katy, The Witch-King of Angmar (Mason for Mordor), Decapitated Night One!
quadz08, The Dark Marshal (Voyeur for Mordor), Shot In-between the Eyes N2!
As I have a hunch kill flavour is related to character (I'll elaborate later)...

Andrius: if two people target the same player for a kill (say, with "decapitated" and "shot in-between the eyes") how will the flavour show up? Would either "decapitated" or "shot in-between the eyes" take precedence, or would the player flip as "decapitated and shot between the eyes"?
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:19 am

Post by MasterSpy »

Fate wrote:Did I just see a "I'm less certain ss is scunm"+"vote:ss" combo?

I have good news Spy
Nice try, but no:
hohum's town flip decreases my certainty in her guilt (because she wasn't trying to leave other lynch options open with the two-scum-team theory),
but I still have many, many problems with her play.
She's still my top suspect. But I'd got all excited yesterday when she started spewing her ridiculous "second scumteam" theory. Because if hohum was scum, it would make a lot of sense for her to say, "Yeah, hohum is totally scum, but I'm going to attack you guys who are voting for him instead!" So that's one tinfoil conspiracy theory I need to lay to rest.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Andrius »

Day Three, Lynch-Count One

SpyreX (2): VasudeVa, gandalf5166
singersigner (1): MasterSpy

Not Voting (5): Sevei, SpyreX, Fate, singersigner, AlmasterGM

Day Three, Imbue-Count One

Not Voting (8): Everyone

Notices
With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch and/or Imbue.
Deadline is set at Saturday, March 5th, at 4:00pm PST.

Notice
MasterSpy wrote:Andrius: if two people target the same player for a kill (say, with "decapitated" and "shot in-between the eyes") how will the flavour show up? Would either "decapitated" or "shot in-between the eyes" take precedence, or would the player flip as "decapitated and shot between the eyes"?
A combination of the two.
Last edited by Andrius on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Fate »

Actually... I have some great news.

Change of plans.

HeheheehhehahHAHAHAHAHAHA
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

@Fate: Are you going to respond to my last post? About the missing kill? Because if you're going to keep saying VV is town, you're going to have to come up with an explanation how.
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:42 am

Post by MasterSpy »

I don't know if I'm excited or terrified.

Do any of these plans involve reading the post I linked to?

Now I'm heading out for good. See you in a week, and bash some elven skulls while I'm gone.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:36 am

Post by SpyreX »

SEE Fate.

This MS I think is town.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Sevei »

I spent most of yesterday trying to work things out but the day ended before I had a chance to discuss some of that; I'm not sorry Hohum is gone, but I would have liked more time in the day.
gandalf5166 wrote:IM WILLING TO ENTERTAIN THAT VV IS TOWN

BUT IF HE IS

WHO BLOCKED THE KILL? WE ALREADY HAVE TWO PROTECTIVE ROLES CLAIMED, AND NOBODY BUT ME WAS SEEN TARGETING EDGE BY QUADZ, OR ELSE HE WOULD HAVE CLAIMED IT

SO WHERE IS THE SCUMKILL? THE ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION IS 1. A NINJA OR 2. A TOWN RB AND A SCUM RB ONE TO BLOCK VV AND ONE TO BLOCK SCUM OR 3. ANDY HAS THREE PROTECTIVE ROLES WTF?

BUT 2. IS PROBABLY NOT THE CASE, AS THEY TOO WOULD HAVE CLAIMED IT
1. Reasonably sure VV is very, very Town.
2. Scum could have actually targeted Katy, too.
3. Don't discount the idea of a town RB so quickly; however, I think that the most likely happening is that scum also targeted Katy; she was pretty obv-town and she was also a strong player in the first game, was she not?

As to whom VV targeted, the assigned targets were Fate, Gandalf, and AGM, NOT Quadz. Fate was accusing Quadz of being scum late in D2, remember?

Speaking of AGM...did you send a message last night?

Mina/MS: Why did you only consider me as a possible partner of SS and Plum until Quadz died?
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”