mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:52 am

Post by mothrax »

Feysal wrote:At this point I'd actually favor another lynch. I checked mothrax's activity, and noticed that he has been posting in another game this week, but not here. He even signed up for another game, so having time does not seem to be the issue with his activity. I know we're running out of time, and I have no real arguments to defend Bunnylover with, but I can't shake the feeling that this lynch is wrong.

Vote: mothrax
It is called priorities. The game I posted in was my newbie game in which I am the IC and my modded game. I did sign up because I always check the queu as soon as I log in (plus I did that from my phone)

That said I have been reading along, just not posting.
Bunny is not the lynch for today. This is the most schizoid game I have ever seen. So many wagons have come and gone that it is redic.
I amend the above to "Bunny is not the correct lynch for today."
I am sad I missed the gonanno wagon but I will not be voting for Bunny.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:09 am

Post by LimMePls »

This is the most schizoid game I have ever seen.
QFT. Bunny is still an awful wagon. gonanno is still scum. DP is still scum. ThAd is probably still scum.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:21 am

Post by InflatablePie »

LynchMePls wrote:Bunny is still an awful wagon. gonanno is still scum. DP is still scum. ThAd is probably still scum.
Better than NL, I agree, it's possible, it's possible. 3 is more likely than 4 IMO.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:26 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

LynchMePls wrote:
This is the most schizoid game I have ever seen.
QFT. Bunny is still an awful wagon. gonanno is still scum. DP is still scum. ThAd is probably still scum.
DP and Thad get to explain there stuff later, if its what I think it is, they may have done slight town tells with that little manuver.

Also yes gonnao is still scummy, but you do realized he just tried to shift the wagon off Bunny onto Amrun with the intent of lynching the other if one flips town.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Amrun »

Bunny lynch is going a little bit too smoothly. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.

However, the fact remains that for her claim to be true, she'd have to be a town roleblocker with 8 words of flavor... As Che Guevara.

I just can't buy it. Kissinger had more flavor than that and his is kind of self-explanatory.

Having a town pr pm to compare it to, it just seems like an absolute impossibility.

But as I analyze it, the "slip" seems less like a slip. Ugh.

@gonnano:

This is the first post of yours that 100% pinged my scumdar. Screams distancing and chainsaw defense at the same time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:56 am

Post by DavidParker »

How can a lynch be going "too smoothly", with 2 days until deadline, it's pro-town to bandwagon quickly and get the game moving. The wagon picking up so quickly is largey due to Bunny being a good lynch at this point due to the possible "slip" and because her lack of flavor and claim is scummy. The logic that *wagon picking up super quickly and running too smoothly = scum motivated wagon on town* doesn't seem to hold here..
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:59 am

Post by XScorpion »

amrun wrote:Bunny lynch is going a little bit too smoothly. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.

But as I analyze it, the "slip" seems less like a slip. Ugh.
You're so scum it's not even funny.
gonnano
gonnano
Goon
gonnano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:22 am

Post by gonnano »

gonnano wrote:Screams distancing and chainsaw defense at the same time.
Who am I defending? The only people I mentioned in that post were people I want to lynch.

If you're referring to the reasons that I gave as to why Che would be the one to be town if either of you were, I tried to make it clear that I don't think either of you are town. The reasons were to decide which scum claim to lynch first.
Some men are born mediocre, some achieve mediocrity, and some have mediocrity thrust upon them.
- Joseph Heller
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:29 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

gonnano wrote:If you're referring to the reasons that I gave as to why Che would be the one to be town if either of you were, I tried to make it clear that I don't think either of you are town. The reasons were to decide which scum claim to lynch first.
So why are you voting the wrong person? If you think both claims are scum, which one is more dangerous to town? The one who will remove a vote for a day or the roleblocker? Answer is roleblocker, it can shutdown a town power role. If Amrun is town, any power still gets to use it, AND they can still contribute during the day.
Co-host of The USL Show
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Amrun »

@XScorp: You're tunneling so hard that I won't address you anymore because it's pointless. There's nothing I can do to convince you I'm town.

@gonnano: You're chainsawing bunny while distancing/bussing her at the same time. "If one of these people flip town, they're both town. Let's lynch Amrun and find out." I was the first person to go after both Fuzzy and bunny.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Amrun »

@DP: Notice how I didn't unvote. There's a reason for that.

It just is a little odd since we've had such trouble lynching anyone the whole game.

I've decided to attribute the ease to the impending deadline alone.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:39 am

Post by DavidParker »

I actually thought XScorp brought up a legitimately scummy post by you in his last post. I don't think it's fair to just "ignore him".
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:51 am

Post by bvoigt »

I've got to admit, the slip doesn't look as bad as I thought at first.

But, Bunny still has a pretty good chance of being scum, the deadline is approaching fast, and I just want to get a flip at this point.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Amrun »

@DP: But I addressed what he said, so how did I ignore him?

In this case, I understand the question, so I answered it, as you both asked the same question.

But he is tunneling hard on me ever since PI and never once seems to have entertained the possibility I am town. Most of his points against me suck.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

gonnano
gonnano
Goon
gonnano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 am

Post by gonnano »

Llama wrote:So why are you voting the wrong person? If you think both claims are scum, which one is more dangerous to town? The one who will remove a vote for a day or the roleblocker? Answer is roleblocker, it can shutdown a town power role. If Amrun is town, any power still gets to use it, AND they can still contribute during the day.
That's a way of looking at it that I hadn't thought of earlier -- I'll have to think about it some more. But I think you're overstating the danger of a roleblocker. It can stop a town PR, but only if the RB knows who has the PR. At this point, Che would be just as likely to block a VT or even American scum as he would be to block a town PR. Amrun's power would be a small but important advantage for the mafia, and it has very predictable results.

I voted Amrun because since we're entertaining the notion that the flavor might not be completely trustworthy, we need to lynch the scummier flavor first. Plus, I've seen more scummy play from that slot than the Bunny slot.
Amrun wrote:@gonnano: You're chainsawing bunny while distancing/bussing her at the same time. "If one of these people flip town, they're both town. Let's lynch Amrun and find out." I was the first person to go after both Fuzzy and bunny.
Now I see. You think that I'm saying that if you flip town, Bunny gets off scot free. What I'm actually trying to say is that on the miniscule chance that you flip town, we give Bunny a chance to do some super townie things, then lynch him at the end of the day if he doesn't do something incredible.

We won't have to worry about any of this when you flip scum, though. We can just lynch Bunny D2 ASAP.
Some men are born mediocre, some achieve mediocrity, and some have mediocrity thrust upon them.
- Joseph Heller
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Amrun »

@gonanno:

If that's the case, then it makes no difference which one of us flips first, and yet you go for the one nowhere close to majority with like 30 hours left to deadline.

In addition, her role makes the least sense as town and is more dangerous to town if it is scum.

Furthermore, your claim that Che Guevara is less scummy than McCarthy is actually laughable.

McCarthy was many things, but at least he never had a hand in nuclear warfare. That's definitely less peaceful than blacklisting people he suspects as Commies.

Your action makes no sense to me as town. None. I can only see scum doing what you just did.

If bunny flips town, I'll reconsider, but then your action just wouldn't make sense period, except that scum would want an innocent lynched without being on the bandwagon.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:40 am

Post by EGL »

I know Che Guevara was big on guerrilla warfare and I've seen the shirts. That's about it. What hand did he play in nuclear war?
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:41 am

Post by EGL »

What information do we get from a Bunny flip?
EXTERMINAAATE~!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:42 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

gonnano wrote:
Llama wrote:So why are you voting the wrong person? If you think both claims are scum, which one is more dangerous to town? The one who will remove a vote for a day or the roleblocker? Answer is roleblocker, it can shutdown a town power role. If Amrun is town, any power still gets to use it, AND they can still contribute during the day.
That's a way of looking at it that I hadn't thought of earlier -- I'll have to think about it some more. But I think you're overstating the danger of a roleblocker. It can stop a town PR, but only if the RB knows who has the PR. At this point, Che would be just as likely to block a VT or even American scum as he would be to block a town PR. Amrun's power would be a small but important advantage for the mafia, and it has very predictable results.
This is understating the power...
Also two scum groups and American scum?
Co-host of The USL Show
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:01 am

Post by EGL »

I thought silencers meant that the person could NOT contribute the next day.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Amrun »

No. I was confused on this also, but in this game means they can contribute but not vote.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh, woops, forgot to answer this:

@EGL:

Che Guevara was THE biggest player in the Bay of Pigs Invasion / Cuban Missile Crisis.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Bunnylover »

ThAdmiral wrote:That being said, @ bunny: could you paraphrase your small bit of flavor?
I don't want war.
I don't believe people share that interest.
Thats all =/.
Furcolow wrote:dislike the roleblocker claim
unvote;
vote: bunnylover

sure, i've seen roleblocker as town, but i've seen it as scum 10x more
I fully understand this vote, frankly I would do the same in your position. RB is more scum PR then town PR, which frankly doesn't help me =/.
RedCoyote wrote:Lol, your role name is Ernesto Guevara? As in Che? Commie scum.

Confirm vote: Bunnylover
Don't ask me. In my opinion, I would have put Ernesto Guevara as scum. In this game, I'm not. I have the win condition that I win when all threats to peace is remove. And yes as in Che.

@Feysal: He bought missles that eventually lead up to the Missle Crisis, but I'm not sure if he was actually alive during it (could be wrong). Well I had like 2 votes on me and most people don't reveal till like L-2 or L-1. But I did ask if I should reveal early on D:.

@Inflatable Pie: I really dislike your vote since you just practically ignored Feysal post except for the part that showed how I could be scum with Ernesto Guevara.

Frankly if its come down to it (Me v.s. Amrun), I would vote myself.
THIS IS IN NO WAY ME SAYING THAT I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO VOTE ME

Reasons why:
1) I haven't read the thread yet (was on like page 12 when I answered Amrun question), so I will be less useful until I complete this task.
2) My power is usually scum power, so their will always be WIFOM about me.
3) You get a sense in what to look for in a claim. Not necessarily what nationality they are, but what they did during their life. Were they looking for peace, or just outright war.

I know I'm signing my deathwish here, but my wagon at 10. The next highest is 5. In less then 24 hours a deadline will be reached and I don't see amazing things happening to siwtch to someone over.

I will say this just based on these last few pages.
I would investigate Amrun, Inflatable Pie, and Red Coytoe, Llama.
I would kill DavidParker.

Vote: DavidParker
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Amrun »

Che Guevara not wanting war? What is this?

Honestly, between my role and what bunny is saying, if she actually flips town, then this game is bastard. Period. :/
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Amrun wrote:Che Guevara not wanting war? What is this?

Honestly, between my role and what bunny is saying, if she actually flips town, then this game is bastard. Period. :/
<_< I already think this is a bastard game.
But as Feysal pointed out, after a while I denounce like all my Cuban nationality and honor or something like that and stepped down as leader and went to help other revolutions.
Frankly I think Che Guevara went to war to bring Peace to Cuba.
Like what I'm saying is that we should think about what the person was truly doing. Like for example Napoleon wasn't looking for peace in his country, he wanted to conquer the world.
Does that make more sense?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”