Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess triplets make sense...3 kills/3 graverobbers/3 enablers.

But who is the third enabler?

Why would an enabler also have lie detect?

I still want to know why Chrono called himself a grave
DIGGER
in the crumb but it wasn't till AFTER RBT flipped that he was a
ROBBER

I agree with the plan though, lets lynch scumkat and see if there are two flips tonight.

Vote Count:

Chronopie: 1
(Nero Cain)
Katsuki: 1
(Fate)

Not Voting:

Chronopie
Katsuki
KDub
Midnight's Sorrow
vezokpiraka

Lynch:

4 votes.

Deadline:

March 2nd - 11:00 AM EST
Last edited by Kise on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Fate »

hmmmmmmm so THATS the deal, he crumbed wrong...

I see I see.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Fate »

If its one team with three kills, why haven't scum killed me yet? The kills have always looked like crosskill attempts IMO.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Kdub »

Fate, is there any flavor reason given in your role PM why Tidus has a lie detector ability?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Fate »

There's no flavor in my PM at all
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Katsuki »

Checking in from friends phone busy with organizing a show for tonight probably wont be able to post until tomorrow
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Chronopie »

Hated also means miller, in addition to the one less vote to lynch.

Grave digger != Grave robber in the MS wiki. (Grave Digger is miller that targets the dead, while the Robber is a Universal Backup.) I was going off memory of role, rather than refering back to it for wording.

VOTE: Katsuki
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Katsuki »

You guys gotta be shitting me.

If I get lynched before I get on tomorrow, make sure Fate is the one who hammers me. I have a special role ability that grants the person who hammers me NK immunity for one night.

I'd much rather you guys give me a chance to post ofc, but this is just silly.

If I am lynched make sure MS is lynched tomorrow. I believe one of chrono/nero is scum.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Kdub »

Chronopie wrote:Hated also means miller, in addition to the one less vote to lynch.
Nero, do you confirm this? Why didn't you mention it earlier if true?

Now Katsuki is claiming some new ability?

When we massclaimed, you were supposed to claim your ENTIRE role unless you had a very specific reason not to.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Fate »

UNVOTE:

Were not rushin this day.

Kats there was no reason for you to NOT claim that at MC. SMELLS like BS claim changing to appeal to my arrogance.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kdub wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Hated also means miller, in addition to the one less vote to lynch.
Nero, do you confirm this? Why didn't you mention it earlier if true?

When we massclaimed, you were supposed to claim your ENTIRE role unless you had a very specific reason not to.
You only asked me what hated means. Hated means it takes one less to lynch. Is a hated townie a miller?

What makes me a miller (and perhaps Chrono) is our role of the grave robber. Hated means one less to vote.

But I have an intresting question for you, why are you so up in arms over me "not fullclaiming" and not Chrono? I mean Chrono ALSO didn't claim that he was a miller and that it took one less to lynch. I mean you keep asking me to clarify the role but not Chrono. You believe Chrono over me? What happens when I flip town grave robber?

Kats claim changed why are you not up in arms about that?

I don't know if I buy Crono's excuse for not crumbing the right role name.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Kdub »

I asked you to provide detail on your claim and you didn't give all the info. You don't get a pass by saying, "Hey, those guys are claiming new stuff too!" But I'll tell you why I find Chrono to be more credible than you right now. He immediately claimed his target, which you didn't do, and quickly volunteered himself to be lie-detected by Fate. You also "forgot" how your role worked, and your excuse seems shaky. Although Chrono did not initially claim the miller thing, he was the first to bring it up unprompted later, and you appear to confirm that it is true. In that case, if you are town, you must believe that either Chrono is telling the truth, or that he was specifically given the grave robber role as a scum safeclaim. Which is it?

You and Chrono are possibly both town, but if not, I'd pick Chrono as town over you right now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kdub wrote:I asked you to provide detail on your claim and you didn't give all the info.

No you didn't.
Kdub wrote:After Fate claims, I would like Nero to
explain in detail how his ability works
Kdub wrote:That's not much detail.
What does the "hated" part of "hated grave robber" imply?
You asked me what the hated part means and how I my ability works. You can't bitch and moan b/c I didn't answer a question that you didn't ask.
But I'll tell you why I find Chrono to be more credible than you right now. He immediately claimed his target, which you didn't do, and quickly volunteered himself to be lie-detected by Fate. You also "forgot" how your role worked, and your excuse seems shaky.
This is a lie. I never said that I didn't know how my role works.

I DID forget my target but on this same point I don't see why you're being so hypocritical. Nero forgetting his target=scum tell but Chrono forgetting his role name=//=scum tell? WUT?

Don't you find it funny that he wanted to be lie detected over flipping Iec as opposed to having him detected over the actual claim?
In that case, if you are town, you must believe that either Chrono is telling the truth, or that he was specifically given the grave robber role as a scum safeclaim. Which is it?
Things aren't always A and B. There's a plethora of roles where he could find out mine. In fact there's even one that pretty much is a grave robber [and no its not a grave digger] He could just be liar scum and claiming GR b/c he knew there was another out there.

But I still want you to answer this today so you'll be held to it. When I flip town grave robber what will you do. Will you go after Chrono or believe that he's town?
Last edited by Kise on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fix those tags, Kise.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Fate »

You're both likely town, and its SCUM LIKE KATSUKI that are trying to set up this "one of em must be scumzorz" dichotomy.

LUCKILY KATSU CLAIMED AN AUTO LYNCH CLAIM, HEHEEHAHAHAHAHA
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Kise »

Nero Cain wrote:Fix those tags, Kise.
:wink:
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I think katsuki is Fakeclaiming a supersaint.

We should have someone else hammer him. That's my 2 cents.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Scum supersaint huh....

Hmmmm
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Fix those tags, Kise.
:wink:
Thanks Babe.
vezokpiraka wrote:
We should have someone else hammer him. That's my 2 cents.
Agreed. Kats been riding Fate's jock strap all game. And if she/he flips scum I wouldn't want an immune fate.

Also @Kdub Do believe Fate's claim of Enabler WITH a lie detect?

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:39 am

Post by Fate »

Nero, are you seriously calling me fucking scum?

What kind of moron are you, to think there's a SCUMZ enabler janitoring their own kills when Batts shows the opposite+AND to imply kats had been riding me as a scumbuddy+AND TO SUSPECT THE ONLY PERSON WHO'S FUCKING CAUGHT SCUM+And theb only claimed information role.

FFS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Fate »

AND TO IMPLY THAT IF KATS FLIPPED SCUM I WOULD EVEN BE IMMUNE BCUZ THAT'S AN OOBVIOUS FAKECLAIM IF SHE'S SCUM

FUCKING HELL
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Kdub »

Nero Cain wrote:
In that case, if you are town, you must believe that either Chrono is telling the truth, or that he was specifically given the grave robber role as a scum safeclaim. Which is it?
Things aren't always A and B. There's a plethora of roles where he could find out mine. In fact there's even one that pretty much is a grave robber [and no its not a grave digger] He could just be liar scum and claiming GR b/c he knew there was another out there.
I don't think you understood what I meant. Your role name itself (Hated Grave Robber) implies nothing about a miller. If you are telling the truth about your role, the only way Chrono could have known about the miller thing is that either 1) he has that info in his role PM (meaning he is telling the truth), 2) he was specifically given a scum safeclaim PM that had that info, 3) he has some sort of scum investigative ability that allowed him to see info inside your role PM as opposed to a standard rolecop ability, or 4) he randomly guessed about the miller thing and got extremely lucky. I think you would agree that 3 and 4 are unlikely. I was scum in SE1 and Kise only gave us what were essentially VT safeclaim PMs, so I have doubts that he would have given scum a specific PR safeclaim that would match an actual town role. It's not impossible, but I think it's improbable.
Nero Cain wrote:But I still want you to answer this today so you'll be held to it. When I flip town grave robber what will you do. Will you go after Chrono or believe that he's town?
It would depend on what other info might have been revealed, but I'm feeling pretty good about Chrono as town right now, regardless of your alignment. Whatever we decide today, I think we need to direct you and/or Chrono to flip certain players at night, both to prove your ability and to give the town more control over what info is revealed.
Nero Cain wrote:Also @Kdub Do believe Fate's claim of Enabler WITH a lie detect?
I thought the idea of Tidus as a lie detector seemed a bit suspect from a flavor standpoint, but I don't see anything fundamentally wrong with an enabler with an additional ability. In addition, the rest of Fate's enabler claim, along with Reck's flip as Sin, fits with the Schala as a Lavos-enabler theory, and he did use his ability to catch scum, so I'm inclined to trust him.

I need to think more about Katsuki's claim. Taken at face value, it's a pretty bad claim (BP + flavor inconsistency + not revealing her full abilities), but I still question why she, as scum, would make such a risky claim when i wasn't necessary for her to do so. Katsuki, if there is anything more to your role that you aren't sharing with us, please claim
everything
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Katsuki »

I told the truth about being BP.
I had not planned on revealing the hammer NK-immune ability for scum going LOLOL KAT SCUM LETS HAMMER HER TODAY.

@Fate: I had all the reason for not claiming the hammer ability during MC. Read above. You're using pretty bad logic thus far today.

- You keep calling my hammer on Batt bad because he claimed PR lockdown for the night. Yet you keep using the knowledge of his flip as justification for my "bad hammer", considering he claimed
ENABLER FOR FUCKING SCUM JANITOR KILLS

- You then keep going LOLOL KAT LYING ABOUT CLAIM EVEN THOUGH I (FATE) AM CLAIMED LIE DETECTOR. I don't think I need to go over as to how my play this game has reflected bulletproof, do I?
(HINT: IVE BEEN FUCKING TRYING TO DRAW NIGHTKILLS)
That "lolol kat couldn't claim doc" line is also pure stupidity.

I do not have the time to defend myself here properly, so here are my last few thoughts if I get lynched before I have more time.

- Fate is not playing like town fate. Plus, I am curious as to why there were 3 janitored kills N1, but only 2 claimed enablers thus far. (and if an enabler was killed off, nothing happened (unlike batt)).

- I really think nero is scum, but he's probably town.
- Chrono is probably scum.

- MS is playing LOLOLCOASTCOAST. He is scum.
- This makes me even more worried about him. Town fate would not leave such a blatent coaster without calling him out.

- Vezok I have no read.

@Nero: Still not answering your questions now because it takes time. However, simplest explanation for my vote on Prana while calling MS scum is because there was a wagon on Prana. I thought prana was scum too, so I was fine with the wagon, despite MS being a stronger scum-read.
You know my play, I like wagons. Obv will be used against me this day, but so be it. It is what it is.

I reallly am busy this weekend, and as stated a few days ago, not in the best of moods. So if you guys are going to lynch then so be it. Town needs to play much better than this, and I will be annoyed if scum win.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Fate »

Yourre calling me scum now? AFTER saying I should hammer you and be BP?

Yeah you're dead.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Kdub »

Fate, does your enabler role say that if you die, all future kills from that particular player will no longer be janitored, or does it apply to all people previously killed by that player as well?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”