Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I'm perfectly happy to be on the list. I'm quite willing to admit that I deserve to be on it. I just wanted to be lower down it so I can keep hitting people :)

Also, the only reason why I wanted VPB on it was paranoia. People who organize such things this early in a game shouldn't benefit from them.

Vezok: I went back and reread your RVS comments and whilst I agree with your corrected interpretation of what you said, I don't think that's what you actually meant at the time.

Also not exactly happy that we have people just tossing moves and little else. Hoppster and Bristep come to mind. (Both having posts on this page)
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Thor: Did I say I trusted you? I don't recall saying that. In fact I recall voting you.
Do you want your possessions identified?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Erratus - you certainly seemed to take my request to heart and noted it as your reason for tossing me out. Theoretically when you note how I said it would be pro town when you do what I said it suggests a certain level of trust. So now you're claiming you never trusted me or believed in my plan then?

To rephrase - what was your exact opinion of me and your exact reasoning for voting for me at the time? (and if it's different, what is it now?)
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Kise »

VP, check out my first post. I listed you and him for the same reasons, as well as saying that a player who is a tremendous asset to the WWF should take priority for the championship belt.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by jediknight »

snapmare: jasont
for having fun this weekend. No fair...
diamond cutter: Vpb
your idea will progress the rumble...but the time has come for you to ease our pain!
And I'm spent...
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Be interesting to see if Gobot's #184 moves count.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:59 pm

@Thor's 202: I don't actually have a read on you. My reasoning was that I do not see any reason for you to make that claim falsely as town, therefore you are either town telling the truth, or are scum. Either way it would be anti-town to give you the belt.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 7!

VP Baltar - 0 (AurorusVox, AurorusVox, Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, chesskid3, AurorusVox, AurorusVox, Internet Stranger, Internet Stranger, Gobots)
Internet Stranger - 0 (Nero Cain, Nero Cain, jediknight, Nero Cain, Nero Cain, Kise, Kise, GMan, Gman, Gobots)
Lowell - 0 (Hoppster, Hoppster, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, bristep123, bristep123)

Furcolow - 5 (VasudeVa, VasudeVa, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Baby Spice)
jasonT1981 - 6 (Thor665, Hoppster, Hoppster, jediknight)
SnakePlissken - 7 (Baby Spice, Thor665, Thor665)
Baby Spice - 9 (Erratus Apathos)
VasudeVa - 9 (Vezokpiraka)
Scott Brosius - 9 (Lowell)
bristep123 - 9 (SnakePlissken)

Eliminated (4) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665

JR: Gobots has Internet Stranger locked in an Outlaw Choke here, and I don't think Stranger can get out! He's slowly going limp as his air supply is cut off, but there are no submissions or knockouts here!

King: VP Baltar getting pushed up against the ropes, almost toppling over...AND GOBOTS SLAMS STRANGER'S BODY INTO VP, KNOCKING HIM OVER THE TOP!

JR: And Stranger follows right after! Incredible innovation from Gobots.

King: I think that's the best move Internet Stranger has done tonight!

JR: Lowell is also in trouble here, escaping Bristep's Full Nelson only to get caught in a hammerlock, so he grabs the top rope for leverage...but Bristep shifts his momentum and lifts Lowell up onto the top rope...and shoves him to the outside! Three down in mere moments!

Internet Stranger, VP Baltar and Lowell have been eliminated! 20 superstars remain.
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Wasn't it good to see The Rock on RAW, and that he'll be hosting Wrestlemania. Damn it was good to see someone handle a mic and the crowd, something that's been sadly lacking to my mind.

In his honor:

Baby Spice approaches Furcolow. Slipping her head under his arm, she wraps one of her arms around her opponents neck, and places her other hand in the middle of his back. With an explosive motion she lifts her opponent off of the ground and slams him back first to the mat with a

Rock Bottom to Furcolow

Proudly she stares at the expectant audience. Methodically, she begins to remove her elbow guard, slowly lowering it further and further until it slides off of her arm and with a rapid motion she flings it into the clamouring crowd. Quickly she tears of to her left, bouncing off of the ropes she flings herself to the other side of the ring, leaping her opponents stunned form in passing she again bounces off of the ropes. Kicking her right leg high into the ear she delivers a

People's Elbow to Furcolow

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Belly to belly suplex: JasonT

Neckbreaker: JasonT
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Why are you working so hard to say nothing, Hoppster? Why are you actively avoiding commenting on anything at all?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:10 am

It's bad to not post. Primate and Furcolow haven't posted. Bad Primate and Furcolow.
Ace Crusher: Primate
Skull Kick: Furcolow
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:11 am

Post by Hoppster »

Because I have no opinion regarding 'the list'. I haven't played with anybody here before that I can recall, so I have nothing to input. I accept my place on the list because it seems fair enough. I have no opinion on whether Thor should be on the list or not, or whether

Also, I've just mainly been absent-mindedly skimming, because from the offset I felt a bit isolated from the discussion regarding people you don't want to be in endgame with. It's only reading back just now that I actually noticed Baby Spice's comments regarding myself.

Ultimately, everything currently being discussed seems to stem from 'the list'.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Thing is Hoppster, this is kind of our RVS, and while the discussion has been a bit limited in scope, it's still good discussion. It's all grist for the scum hunting mill.

Still, at least you have posted something.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:56 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Hoopster is coasting scum.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:18 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Mod: You have Furc listed twice on your move list!

Time to distribute some rough justice.

Sweet Chin Music: Furculow

The Ho Train: Furcolow
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:49 am

Post by bristep123 »

I wanted to eliminate Furculow but by my reckoning AV has already done it. I was hoping to try and beat Kane's record for rumble eliminations. Ah well

rake the eyes of jasonT1981
rake the back of jasonT1981
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:50 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Britstep, any comments on anything other than eliminating superstars?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:55 am

Post by bristep123 »

Um, I....like your shirt?

I'll happily admit that I don't quite get the reason for having this stage of the game and am not really getting a handle on it.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:57 am

Post by Hoppster »

@ VP Baltar: Right, because as scum I'm going to draw attention to myself by just randomly attacking people. :roll:

Wouldn't it make sense for scum to just sheep and attack the people that everybody else is attacking? Or perhaps just lurk? :igmeou:

I'm with bristep here: I feel largely redundant. The only thing I can really contribute is, well, just randomly attacking people so that this stage of the game finishes slightly faster.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:58 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

There's far too many people on the list trying to sail under the radar in this sequence for my liking, I suggest everyone performs at least one move on someone not on the list yet just so we can make sure no one lurks to the belt.

Indian Deathlock Bella

GTS Jedi
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@Hoppster - isn't what you're doing lurking? I think anyone that says 'I have no opinion on anything happening here' is more likely to be scum. Hell, even though I disagree with what IS was saying before, at least he was taking a stance. Scum have much more motivation to stand on the sidelines and see how things shake out instead of taking stances and drawing attention to themselves. I don't think your 'randomly attacking people' is drawing attention to you at all. You've been a non-entity until Baby Spice just called you out.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DropKick: SnakePlissken
Shining Wizard:SnakePlissken
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Yeah we should get more people on the list.

Forearm drop: Erratus Apathos
Backhand chop: Debonair Danny DiPietro
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Hoppster »

@ VPB RE: "Scum have much more motivation to stand on the sidelines and see how things shake out instead of taking stances and drawing attention to themselves. I don't think your 'randomly attacking people' is drawing attention to you at all. You've been a non-entity until Baby Spice just called you out."

Okay, perhaps I'm getting a bit big for my boots and I'm not really having as much of an impact on the game as I'd like to think. However, I do think that my (admittedly somewhat haphazard) voting gives me more of a prescence than just not voting at all, which would be more comparable to your point about scum just standing on the sidelines.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”