LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:17 am

Post by LimMePls »

Ditto Thor, VV is god.

I TOLD YOU ALL PALMER WASN'T TOWN.

Vote palmertrou
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

No fair, you helped with the last lynch. I'm not wearing the hat of shame on that one alone. ;)
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:45 am

Post by LimMePls »

Fair enough.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:00 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Darox wanted to lynch Ghostlin and AntB.

Somehow the scum managed to vote the same guy.

Daroz must have been on to something.

Let's lynch Ghostlin and AntB.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:01 am

And I see you guys want to whack palmertrou first?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

Ya, he's been purposely misspelling names in an attempt to communicate with his buddies. There is also the veritable shit ton of other scum things he's done this game that I've already mentioned.

V/LA on weekends
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

@DGB - I'd be fine with an AntB, but you seem to be rectally extracting Ghostlin there. Ghostlin looks scummy, sure, but what do you think of the misspelling scumtell? Do I presume you dismiss it totally considering you want to lynch Ghostlin? If you dismiss it totally than why is that?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Ghostlin »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Darox wanted to lynch Ghostlin and AntB.

Somehow the scum managed to vote the same guy.

Daroz must have been on to something.

Let's lynch Ghostlin and AntB.
Because, you know, Darox has been right about everything since the commission of this game, that's why we have the number of scum dead that we do. Oh, wait.

This is a complete 180 degree turn from what you were saying eariler: you even said that Darox and my fight was town on town. I'm OK with lynching AntB; because really, he's not helping us. At all. I know lynching me would be a mistake town can't afford to make and I'd rather not lynch you because I don't think your scum anymore.

Analyzing nightkills and then saying what they indicate is 100% truth leads to mislynches. If you believe that not voting is scummy and voting only to lead down the garden path is scummy, check the vote count on the previous page: palmer and AntB are your guys.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Jester: let's omit the spelling errors for a minute. How do you explain the only time palmer's been on a voting wagom was on a night that seemingly saves you? He no voted Day 1 and Day 3. For all of his rhetoric, he can't even form an opinion enough to base a vote on. Unless you have compelling town evidence, palmer is a good lynch for today.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Dearest DGB,

Pages 32-33 are filled with awesome. Page 33, in particular, has two people who have already claimed scum.

---

Don't really care who of the three we lynch first. Although dead palmertrou sounds best. If there's a GF, he's the one.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:46 am

Post by The Jester »

Ghostlin wrote:Jester: let's omit the spelling errors for a minute. How do you explain the only time palmer's been on a voting wagom was on a night that seemingly saves you? He no voted Day 1 and Day 3. For all of his rhetoric, he can't even form an opinion enough to base a vote on. Unless you have compelling town evidence, palmer is a good lynch for today.
When have I recently said, "Don't lynch palmer"?

Long ago, pages and pages ago, when I looked at his posts, I didn't really see anything sticking out, and didn't think someone using acronyms was scummy. I'm going to go back and see what LMP has said on palmer again.

Ghostlin, the money post thing I made earlier was a joke, because you talked about wanting said 5 bucks. The only reason I made it was because it was twilight.

Moving on, what's your response to my post earlier? Your passive-aggressive reasons from Dark Horse. The chainsaw post was 0% substance as I've said. Then the hypocrisy of you getting at RossWilliam's reply to Dark Horse, then you recently went, "oh my god Dark Horse said this!" That definitely seems wrong. You going to explain this ever?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Yes, I did mention "/notchainsaw defending", there was also "noobcard" on you, and the entire strawman argument with Darox; which again, I found only hypocritical for Darox to go after the Xalxe wagon without a reason, when he didn't cite a reason in his inital vote? Do you remember that? Apparently not, because you quoted the first three posts of the iso and said the argument had no substance.

Yes, I reread a post and found something scummy about 700 posts after the fact. The 'start a bandwagon on me' was indictive of his play: he spent more time raging and defending himself then he did acutally building a case on scum.

Saying you're playing a noobcard isn't a case on it's own, it's an argument expecting you to do better, and saying your using a lame excuse for not. It was lazy and unimagitive.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: Jester: what reasons do you think Palmer would have for not voting at the end of 2 of 3 days we've been playing this game? It's not complete lack of posting...so what in game reason besides active lurking to fly under the radar do you think he has?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP X2: Also, while not chainsaw defending happened in the entirity of RVS, the rest didn't.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

The Jester wrote:When have I recently said, "Don't lynch palmer"?
Out of curiosity - you're not voting him right now because...?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Thor665 wrote:
The Jester wrote:When have I recently said, "Don't lynch palmer"?
Out of curiosity - you're not voting him right now because...?
Or, in lieu of; if I'm so suspicious, you're not voting
me
because....?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:13 pm

LynchMePls wrote:Ya, he's been purposely misspelling names in an attempt to communicate with his buddies. There is also the veritable shit ton of other scum things he's done this game that I've already mentioned.
How is his name misspelling in other games?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:14 pm

VasudeVa wrote:Dearest DGB,

Pages 32-33 are filled with awesome. Page 33, in particular, has two people who have already claimed scum.

---

Don't really care who of the three we lynch first. Although dead palmertrou sounds best. If there's a GF, he's the one.
You may be right; but I have a recollection of a game where you saw patterns that were in fact only in your imagination.

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:Ya, he's been purposely misspelling names in an attempt to communicate with his buddies. There is also the veritable shit ton of other scum things he's done this game that I've already mentioned.
How is his name misspelling in other games?
What about him not voting anyone for lynch except on Day 2? I mean, in a game where Town is encouraged to vote, he certainly doesn't do it, often.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by The Jester »

Ghostlin wrote:Yes, I did mention "/notchainsaw defending", there was also "noobcard" on you, and the entire strawman argument with Darox; which again, I found only hypocritical for Darox to go after the Xalxe wagon without a reason, when he didn't cite a reason in his inital vote? Do you remember that? Apparently not, because you quoted the first three posts of the iso and said the argument had no substance.

Yes, I reread a post and found something scummy about 700 posts after the fact. The 'start a bandwagon on me' was indictive of his play: he spent more time raging and defending himself then he did acutally building a case on scum.

Saying you're playing a noobcard isn't a case on it's own, it's an argument expecting you to do better, and saying your using a lame excuse for not. It was lazy and unimagitive.
Lame/Unimaginative excuse was what? Saying I haven't played in awhile, which is why I asked a question that wasn't normal? Or that I typed vizokpiraka instead of vezokpiraka because of not proofreading + fast typing? Both are facts, and I don't know what else to really say because it's that simple.

Then why not realize it when I said that Dark Horse's original "what are you going to do..." was pointlessly defensive, and not Ross? You didn't reply to me then, that I remember.

Oh awesome, I get to answer your questions immediately. This is great because you had a hard time doing this for me earlier. I can show you again how easy it is.

He had no strong convictions? That could be solved with scum-hunting though. I'm not sure. He has had a few V/LAs but I don't know what that means, because when you're back you can catch up, ask questions/post etc. So no idea.

The chainsaw thing Dark Horse did was from what I saw 100% joking, he explains it, and it's apparent. It was on page 1, in the first 10 posts I believe. Do you mean DGB claiming only a few more votes until she's lynched is when RVS stopped? Even so, that doesn't change the joke to a passive-aggressive argument.

I want to relook at what LMP said, and you know, look harder.

I'm not voting Ghostlin because I'm wondering if ignoring my questions, but asking me them is scummy or just being stupid. I'm trying to think back on why I think Ghostlin is scummy and if it still makes sense given new posts. That and if when I re-read LMP's case and go, "hey this guy's making sense!" Then I'll be able to compare that with current suspicions and see if there's a connection between them.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I really don't like this, I really think speed is important in a strategic sense right now.

@DGB would you be willing to do a quick run on AntB? This appears to coincide with both your feelings and VV's findings. If so, please vote him asap.

We can talk tomorrow at length as long as we get one right today.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

The Jester wrote:
Ghostlin wrote:Yes, I did mention "/notchainsaw defending", there was also "noobcard" on you, and the entire strawman argument with Darox; which again, I found only hypocritical for Darox to go after the Xalxe wagon without a reason, when he didn't cite a reason in his inital vote? Do you remember that? Apparently not, because you quoted the first three posts of the iso and said the argument had no substance.

Lame/Unimaginative excuse was what? Saying I haven't played in awhile, which is why I asked a question that wasn't normal? Or that I typed vizokpiraka instead of vezokpiraka because of not proofreading + fast typing? Both are facts, and I don't know what else to really say because it's that simple.

Then why not realize it when I said that Dark Horse's original "what are you going to do..." was pointlessly defensive, and not Ross? You didn't reply to me then, that I remember.

Oh awesome, I get to answer your questions immediately. This is great because you had a hard time doing this for me earlier. I can show you again how easy it is.

He had no strong convictions? That could be solved with scum-hunting though.
I'm not sure. He has had a few V/LAs but I don't know what that means, because when you're back you can catch up, ask questions/post etc. So no idea.

The chainsaw thing Dark Horse did was from what I saw 100% joking, he explains it, and it's apparent. It was on page 1, in the first 10 posts I believe. Do you mean DGB claiming only a few more votes until she's lynched is when RVS stopped? Even so, that doesn't change the joke to a passive-aggressive argument.

I want to relook at what LMP said, and you know, look harder.

I'm not voting Ghostlin because I'm wondering if ignoring my questions, but asking me them is scummy or just being stupid. I'm trying to think back on why I think Ghostlin is scummy and if it still makes sense given new posts. That and if when I re-read LMP's case and go, "hey this guy's making sense!" Then I'll be able to compare that with current suspicions and see if there's a connection between them.
That entire 3 paragraph post was about my case on a dead player (Dark Horse). You wanted to know my reasoning and you got it. His case against you was lame an unoriginal because it wasn't based on anything to do with your play--that's what I meant by that. You also never finished the ISO read I recommended unless I missed a post.

Now that we understand each other, I'm not going to spend much more time talking about yesterday's lynch when today's lynch is infinitely more important.

I hope you don't mind, but I highlighted the crux of the matter. My point, as it were. Palmer isn't scumhunting. He is posting. But he's not scumhunting.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by The Jester »

Okay, I just wanted to make sure I got an answer for something I couldn't see.

I didn't finish an ISO read, care to remind me?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Seacore »

Vote count 4.2

palmertrou (4) -
VasudeVa, Ghostlin, Thor665, LynchMePls

Not voting (4) -, The Jester, DrippingGoofball, palmertrou, AntB

With 8 alive, 5 votes are needed for the lynch

Deadline countdown viewable here.
Last edited by Seacore on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Mod, I think Thor is voting for palmer, and palmer isn't voting for himself.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”