Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:54 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Dear Korlash, dear nocase,

We are in the unique position iof having found three scumbaggos: Xtomx, Antihero, and CKD.

I'd like to point that if all three of us are equally convincing, we'll have a 3-way wagon and no lynch. Thus we must compromise, and decide on ordering the prisoners to the gallows.

We do have a very nice vig out there to help. And maybe even scum crosskills, which we encourage warmly.

Shall we diceroll it?

Combo #1: A, C, X
Combo #2: A, X, C
Combo #3: C, A, X
Combo #4: C, X, A
Combo #5: X, A, C
Combo #6: X, C, A
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:02 am

Gah! Dice tags don't work.

Well I went here and I rolled a 1.

nocase, are you on board with us? Antihero today, CKD tonight, and Xtomx tomorrow.

VOTE: Antihero
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:06 am

Post by nocase »

nope.
Weatherman
Weatherman
Townie
Weatherman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Weatherman »

Guys,
my internet at home is down and mafiascum is blocked at my uni.
I'm V/LA
until I get this fixed, hopefully not many days but I just got a job that will change my life on Sat and have to move cities and am in a bit of a general messy whirlwind of omg right now.

I'll leave a few remarks in a sec.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:02 am

Post by yabbaguy »

inHim, please actually show where we're going wrong if you think Dutch is Town. Here's a case of newscum instead of noobtown like werewolf, the way I see it. It's not a convenient wagon, it's the right one.

DGB: First you suggest nocase is someone who will be lynched today, now he's in your almighty triumvirate, first Dutch one is someone you're claiming made a scum slip, now he's fallen off in favor of three other suspects.

What the hell are you doing right now?
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Weatherman
Weatherman
Townie
Weatherman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Weatherman »

First of all, the Dutch one is one crappy wagon. I really don't buy it. He sounded like a super sincere noob on D1. He had too categories
-"questionable (people who sometimes act suspicious, but who aren't that scummie in my opinion)"
-"possible scum"
Placing Gorrad in the "questionable" category and now saying that he had said Gorrad was scummy (easily verifiable, so he must have remembered so), and making a huge fuss over this is just NO.
I mean please. questionable, sometimes act suspicious vs. his top suspect category and then going SCUM YOU SAID HE WASN'T SCUMMY (difference to not
that
scummie and context, hello!)
I'm liking SpyreX less for being "haha, that's hilarious". I mean I really don't see what's the big tell here.

Also, REMARKABLE:
Antihero not getting much attention except from pro-town players, after this gaff yesterday:
Weatherman wrote:
Antihero wrote:
RC wrote:Kidding, of course, but I am bitter over the lack of any real debate between these two acceptable wagons.
And you're wondering why I'm getting apathetic? werewolf lynch >>>>>>> gorrad lynch at this point, but people just think they can swoop in and go "lol, werewolf wagon sux balls, gorrad wagon FTW!!!!" Talking to these people is like talking to a lead block, and I'm tired of getting crapped on for no damn reason.
What. The. Fuck.
You changed from werewold to Gorrad when the situation was
werewolf 8
Gorrad 4
Actions and convictions in massive conflict.

unvote; vote: Antihero
And RedCoyote! RedCoyote who echoed on my point on Antihero as excellent in the same post in which he hammered Gorrad, and then his first post today went like "the Antihero lynch would be the loveliest but hey I can also support this great thing on the Dutch one"
That is really fishy. That
to start the day with
? A-hero already had one vote, the start of the day is where you don't compromize if you're actually interested => me no like.

vote: Antihero
, more in a sec
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:17 am

yabbaguy wrote:DGB: First you suggest nocase is someone who will be lynched today
Did I say that? If I did, I must be on crack, because nocase is a holy man.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:18 am

nocase wrote:nope.
There's candy!

Weatherman
Weatherman
Townie
Weatherman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Weatherman »

Pokerface, we do know each other but sorry, not telling my main. No point to have a known alt. The whole point of getting one was me wanting to experiment and it requires anonymity.
I'm sure I'll fuck up with my accounts soon enough though, be patient and you'll likely find out.
My replacing in was fuzzy but I'm familiar with the material, can't tell you the exact time when I had read everything. It wasn't chronological, more like read first 20 pages, iso, get references for isos, iso more, in the end have everything.

I love iamausername's spectrum on how he sees the game in its towniest side until Korlash, the only one I don't see exactly similarly in the order is cyberbob (haven't figured him out yet). Usually extensive in synch things happen only with people I'm town. Undiscussed town reads are pretty gutteral, scum reads are easier to be in synch with - for 5/6 on green side I'm willing to call him town.

DGB is town, but dear, go check on your wagon analysis, you have names missing at least from the Gorrad wagon and I think also werewolf. KK didn't make the last vote count in the lynch post etc.
Weatherman
Weatherman
Townie
Weatherman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Weatherman »

Oh, also
RedCoyote wrote:
Dutch 965 wrote:Crap! We lost a doctor. well, at least Xalxe is gone. But I'm quite disappointed that both Gorrad and Werewolf turned out to be VT's.
As I already saw mentioned on the way up here, this is a very basic tell. Frankly, I can't even twist this post to make it seem sincere. It's completely and utterly focused on the flips. There's no analysis in here at all. There's no vote in here at all. This is pure reaction, pure, just, emotional regurgitation of what everyone already knows. Overall, it's an ugly, ugly post that does not have any place coming out of a town player's mouth.
This is a cliché tell, but a ridiculously crap one. Like "third vote", but much worse, cause I've never seen were its psychological validity could possibly come from. Somebody explain me. I mean, any player would have a reaction to the new information to themselves. Any player would think to themselves the obvious the the Dutch one stated.
It was the first post of the day besides Xalxe's "bah". 25 min after opening the thread.
An extroverted newbie would blurt out a comment on the flips (radical new information), an introverted might not.
Experienced players rarely comment because of social engineering.
In my time in newbie games, I've never seen the tell as reliable. If there's something psychological behind it, explain it to me.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Dutch one »

@weatherman, it's not inexperience (since I've played quite a lot of games), I'm used to different playstiles. For an example, in other games I've played everyone was always very careful with voting etc. and with claiming that persons with scum. Ther are more things like this that people think something is scummy about me, while I was used to the fact that that wasn't scummy. It's not inexperience for the game, but it's more inexperience for the Mafia-costums at this website. This is my 5th or 6th game, but the first game at Mafiascum.
Different is not always scum ;)
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Dutch one »

Crap. I accidentaly deleted a part of my post. I'll post the good version in a minute
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Dutch one »

@weatherman, it's not inexperience (since I've played quite a lot of games), I'm used to different playstiles. For an example, in other games I've played everyone was always very careful with voting etc. and with claiming that persons are scum. In my scum list I posted at the beginning of the game, I used a lot of terms like "possible scum" etc.. I was just used to the fact that in the beginning of the game, everyone is a lot more careful. While here, people change their votes in a heartbeat. Ther are more things like this, and It's not inexperience for the game, but it's more inexperience for the Mafia-costums at this website. This is my 5th or 6th game, but the first game at Mafiascum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Townly

Yabbaguy
Korlash
Kmd
Dutch one
Weatherman
iam
CKD
inHim

Neutral

RedCoyote
Cyberbob
Chevre
PokerFace
nocase
Antihero

Scummy

Spyrex
DGB

The order in the town list is relevant. The order in the other lists is not.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:59 am

Xtomx, we're lynching you tomorrow, if you escape the NK.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeah, I doubt that.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:54 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Add Antihero to my "would lynch" list, by the way.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:13 am

Post by nocase »

lynch xtoxm.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:21 am

Post by SpyreX »

DGB.

ANSWER.

QUESTION.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Korlash »

Ah it's gotten angry! Run DGB or he may semi-tunnel on you for 30 pages too! Run! The horror... the horror...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Chevre »

curiouskarmadog wrote:this is an interesting set of votes..
DrippingGoofball wrote: VOTE: CKD
Chevre wrote:It's always best to start the day with a
vote: curiouskarmadog
DGB I get, but Chevre???

out of no where and without reason?....maybe you need to go into more detail or are you hoping to hop on this wagon without much notice?

also, would like your thoughts on the Dutch One....
In my "I'm going to be lynched so here's everything" post, I stated that I thought you were leaning scummy ever-so-slightly. That's pretty much my sole reasoning for the vote. I with werewolf555 nked, I was unsure of where to start.

I think if I am lynched/killed before Dutch one, you should immediately lynch Dutch one afterwards. The way he buddied me seemed like scum trying to appear town by saying "I told you so" after I'm lynched. Now with his reaction to the night's events, we know he will do that.
Vote: Dutch one
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:41 pm

SpyreX wrote:DGB.

ANSWER.

QUESTION.
SHOW.

ME .

IT.

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

k back.

Dutch one is so obviously the new werewolf it hurts. Antihero still needs to die, but CKD's skeezy werewolf vote makes a persuasive argument in that direction... alright, I'll play along.
Vote: CKD
, let's see what comes of this.

Next on my to do list is to actually go through and isoread CKD's posts from yesterday.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Chevre wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:this is an interesting set of votes..
DrippingGoofball wrote: VOTE: CKD
Chevre wrote:It's always best to start the day with a
vote: curiouskarmadog
DGB I get, but Chevre???

out of no where and without reason?....maybe you need to go into more detail or are you hoping to hop on this wagon without much notice?

also, would like your thoughts on the Dutch One....
In my "I'm going to be lynched so here's everything" post, I stated that I thought you were leaning scummy ever-so-slightly. That's pretty much my sole reasoning for the vote. I with werewolf555 nked, I was unsure of where to start.

I think if I am lynched/killed before Dutch one, you should immediately lynch Dutch one afterwards. The way he buddied me seemed like scum trying to appear town by saying "I told you so" after I'm lynched. Now with his reaction to the night's events, we know he will do that.
Vote: Dutch one
unvote, vote Chevre
not liking the way this one is jumping on wagons.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Chevre »

You know that was like the easiest vote ever.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”