Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

GreyICE wrote:well except UT's bus theory, because the neighbor claim is gonna look reaaaaalllll interesting when one of them doesn't flip neighbor (smart bus was smart!)
I find it interesting that AGM started being suspicious of his neighbor after a bunch of other players started suspecting him. I'm not saying they're both scum, where did you get that?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:26 am

Post by GreyICE »

You posted a picture of a BUS! BUSSING someone is when you're on a scum team and you THROW YOUR SCUMBUDDY UNDER A BUS. HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THIS?!?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

GI wrote:PEDIT: AlmasterGM, I don't give a frogs ass if you tell me it's wrong. I want to know why it's wrong. On the other hand, if your report from inside the QT is ANYWHERE near accurate, then Zang is close to triggering the same epic rage I felt at CooLDoG. But why is what I wrote wrong?
O RLY? HERE'S A FEW REASONS FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT:
GI wrote:I see NO EVIDENCE that Katsuki submitted her power. Mine uses the thread. CDs uses the thread. Even assuming Katsuki did NOT use the thread, I don't see any evidence from 2:40 that the power was used.
In case you didn't notice, Katsuki wasn't exactly ON TOP OF THINGS. From the half-baked claim to the lack of flavor to the, oh I don't know, ALL HIS DAYPLAY, are you really surprised that he didn't claim what he was going to do?
Really? Lets examine this one in detail. AGM was blocked from the QT. Therefore he could say NOTHING to Zang. Now, we're supposed to believe that Zang is sitting there, claimed roleblocker. And AGM says nothing to him, all night. And he reports this to his scum buddies. And they decide to shoot AGM? I mean really? Katsuki's ability was JUST CLAIMED.
YES, REALLY.
1) Zang is a moron.
2) He could have been V/LA.
3) Maybe I was just V/LA, or something. he couldn't know.
4) You just said yourself that KATSUKI DIDNT ANNOUNCE USING HIS ABILITY. SO FIRST YOUR STORY IS, "OH, AGM IS LYING ABOUT BEING TARGETED" and then your story is "OH ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT AGM WAS TARGETED." YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.
5) Secret tech that you are not allowed to know at this juncture.
GI wrote:AGM was her single top scumread going out. No matter how bad her play was, she knows the drill - on day 1 you Jailkeep on to lock down scum reads, not to protect town reads. He says NOTHING in the QT all night to Zang and... what? They decide to submit a shot on him anyway? The only person who would have the least little idea that Katsuki submitted her power would be Zang - no talking from AGM. And AGM just claimed to be constantly berating Zang. If he didn't post a single thing that night, then... what? Why would they do this? If that's the case, and Zang flips scum I'm just picking the biggest fucking idiots in the entire thread and lynching them sequentially.
Yeah, Katsuki THOUGHT I WAS SCUM. Everyone else thought I was town. So this just HAPPENED to work out in my favor.

AND OH YEAH, are you missing the part where Zang's had SHIT ASS dayplay?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:58 am

Post by LimMePls »

AlmasterGM wrote:And Zang just posted in the QT to tell me that he's "busy with another game and can't post for a while."

WEEEEHEE.

GreyICE, your analysis is sooooooooo wrong.
Unvote
Vote: Zang
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:59 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Hey, LMP, what happened to lynching me?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 2.4 - as of Post 1130

Zang (4) - StrangerCoug, CooLDoG, Mariyta, LynchMePls
Untrod Tripod (1) - GreyICE
Mariyta (0) -
AlmasterGM (0) -
LynchMePls (1) - UncertainKitten
StrangerCoug (1) - Zang
GreyICE (0) -
CooLDoG (0) -
UncertainKitten (0) -
Mina (0) -
GhostWriter (0) -

Not Voting (4) - Untrod Tripod, AlmasterGM, Mina, GhostWriter

The Current deadline in Februrary. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 11 alive - 6 are required to lynch and 4 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - All good.

"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:12 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, see, here's the fucking thing AGM. I'm not arguing Katsuki's dayplay was any good at all, because it was shit. But from the perspective of shit dayplay, did Kats submit the Jailkeep and just not mention it to us, or not submit it at all before that wonderful UT hammer? I don't know. And don't tell me "I know because I told you!" That first post made it look like Kats still thought there was a chance of escaping the hammer. The second just seemed honest about his(?) dayplay.

Second, stop telling me I'm flipping my story around because I'm noting inconsistencies. AT THE MOMENT I HAVE NO STORY. Period. NONE! I HAVE NO FUCKING STORY. I AM TELLING YOU THAT YOURS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME.
1) Zang is a moron.
2) He could have been V/LA.
3) Maybe I was just V/LA, or something. he couldn't know.
4) You just said yourself that KATSUKI DIDNT ANNOUNCE USING HIS ABILITY. SO FIRST YOUR STORY IS, "OH, AGM IS LYING ABOUT BEING TARGETED" and then your story is "OH ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT AGM WAS TARGETED." YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.
5) Secret tech that you are not allowed to know at this juncture.
This reasoning is shit. I stated that we first assume Katsuki used the Jailkeep ability on you with PM. Even then, you want this heroread that the night kill was submitted on you.

The only logical reason I can see is that if it were true, it would confirm you town (barring weird setup shit).

ALSO, FUCK YOUR SUPER SECRET TECH I AM NOT FUCKING LISTENING TO YOU AND I AM NOT FUCKING BELIEVING YOU. YESTERDAY IT TOLD US ZANG WAS TOWN. TODAY HE IS SCUM. YOUR TECH IS BROKEN.

PEDIT: WTF LMP? UK, I need to start listening to you more often.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:16 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE, don't make me reactive TEAM VI SLAYERS to deal with you.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:22 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE wrote:Second, stop telling me I'm flipping my story around because I'm noting inconsistencies. AT THE MOMENT I HAVE NO STORY. Period. NONE! I HAVE NO FUCKING STORY. I AM TELLING YOU THAT YOURS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME.
Then pick a story. Here are your two options:

1) I am lying scum. Katsuki didn't jailkeep me, Zang is probably town (and there is a chance he is the one who stopped the kill)
2) I am town telling the truth; Katsuki protected me (and there is a chance that stopped the kill).

We can discuss more once you select your advocacy.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:37 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mina wrote:No time for this game right now, because I'm late for work, but this is giving me a headache. I was actually going to vote for StrangerCoug (I've been meaning to make an actual case on him), but then Zang opened his mouth and started acting like a scummy robot again.
Why are you letting that stop you? I want to hear what you have on me.
LynchMePls wrote:
Uvnote
Vote: UK

Wake up and smell the scum folks.
HoS: LynchMePls

Wake up and smell the OMGUS, folks.

I'm liking AlmasterGM better.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:56 am

@GI: No, you should do your own fucking thinking because you're doing a decent job as far as I can tell. I would have missed AGM's inconsistencies.

Now then, why is AGM's list of 5 things shit? Zang IS a moron, and I could see the V/LA thing. I will, however note,
that it cannot be confirmed that AGM was targetted for nightkill
, so that part of the theory should be thrown out.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I have a theory now. The theory is simple.

ZANG GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN HERE AND TELL US WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN THAT QT AND WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT. FUCKING NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW. I AM NOT WAITING WHEN SCUM HAVE DAYTALK.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:40 pm

I like your theory a lot and second it, GI. It is the best theory proposed all game.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

/DODGE.

Don't worry about Zang's target claim, GreyICE. I know what it is, so it'll be out eventually no matter what.

Right now, you need to answer my question. Pick one of the two.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

P.S. Not selecting is INCREDIBLY scummy, so you best do it.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by GreyICE »

AGM, I don't fucking care what you think is incredibly scummy at this point. I really don't.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Actually, GI, can I second AGM's request? Either that or an outline of a third option?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote:I see NO EVIDENCE that Katsuki submitted her power. Mine uses the thread. CDs uses the thread. Even assuming Katsuki did NOT use the thread, I don't see any evidence from 2:40 that the power was used.
Why would you need evidence? As long as Kats sent the PM before UT posted the hammer, it should have gone through. Do you really think AGM would gambit
this
much?
AGM was her single top scumread going out. No matter how bad her play was, she knows the drill - on day 1 you Jailkeep on to lock down scum reads, not to protect town reads.
This is more evidence that she would use her ability on him.
He says NOTHING in the QT all night to Zang and... what? They decide to submit a shot on him anyway? The only person who would have the least little idea that Katsuki submitted her power would be Zang - no talking from AGM. And AGM just claimed to be
constantly
berating Zang. If he didn't post a single thing that night, then... what? Why would they do this? If that's the case, and Zang flips scum I'm just picking the biggest fucking idiots in the entire thread and lynching them sequentially.
Are you really questioning the intelligence of the scum and why they may or may not have chosen to NK AGM?
But I am not lynching a town roleblocker no matter how fucking worthless because of a case with holes this big in it. I agree we're hitting the point of 'power role saturation' unless the scum have magical miracle abilities they haven't goddamn used yet, but Jesus fucking Christ this theory of AGM's is bad. I think the worst part is him inserting himself into the hero role that miraculously blocked the night kill.
Have you read Zang's contribution to this game? Like, at all? The
only
thing that's kept him from being lynched up to this point is AGM basically throwing himself in front of the bullet.

Grey's whole reaction to this AGM-Zang thing is just... I don't know. Maybe it's his playstyle, but he seems to be going way overboard. I third AGM's request.

I don't get UK's sudden switch from Zang to LMP. It seems a lot like an OMGUS in disguise. LMP's play has been crap, however. Especially his unexplained random votes.

What I do know is that Zang is useless and he'll likely avoid this game as long as he possibly can. UNVOTE: Zang We have plenty of time to wait for him and I don't want some
morons
inattentive players to come in and quick lynch before he can shed his wonderful insight on this matter.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Sudden switch? SUDDEN switch? Did you even BOTHER reading that fucking wall I posted for you alls benefit, Mari? It's not ALL OF A GOD DAMNED SUDDEN. He got in my suspect list once I noticed reck posted not one damn lick of content and LMP stopped posting content after his entry post.

If that's fucking "OMGUS in disguise", then fuck this game.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Also, Mari, got any other suspects you plan on voting? Or were you planning to not have a vote out on page FORTY SIX of this game?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:Sudden switch? SUDDEN switch? Did you even BOTHER reading that fucking wall I posted for you alls benefit, Mari? It's not ALL OF A GOD DAMNED SUDDEN. He got in my suspect list once I noticed reck posted not one damn lick of content and LMP stopped posting content after his entry post.

If that's fucking "OMGUS in disguise", then fuck this game.
No. I actually forgot about it. Sorry. :oops: I take back that part of my post.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:48 pm

...and I probably shouldn't have been so mean about it. Sorry. I've not had a good past 15 minutes. My dad is a raging fuckass and it's not doing much for my mood.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Tell him to fuck off. It's Valentine's Day. He should be nice to you.
-Susan Ertz

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Wasn't at me, I'm just really sensitive to IRL emotions, and he came home in a huff. And his temper tantrums are worse than mine. I am actually quite amazed he didn't break his computer. Seriously, it is kinda TOXIC to hear things being smacked and hit.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Trust me, I know exactly what you mean.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”