Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

...Do I exist solely to make a fool out of myself?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Can we put both of them out of our misery, please?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think the mod should be nice and give me two vig shots. I know exactly where I'd use them...
Zang wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Because Kats flipped JK, which is essentially a take on RB, and someone suggested that the reason there was no NK last night was because of an RB, not a doc. I think the likelihood of having both a JK and an RB in the game would be low, so I wanted to know if anyone has actually seen both in one game.
Why is a jailkeeper more like a Roleblocker than a doc?
Is this a serious question? If it is, go look at the roles of an RB and a doc, and compare them to what the JK does.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Hay zang try reading the fucking game isntead of sitting on your lurker ass. I explicitly told UK that you were scummy. I accidentally put your name in twice when I was copying the player list. Read the game or replace out lurker. If I had a second vig I would kill zang just for his smart ass comments. He also needs to read the wiki a little more apparently.
after a wank.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote: If I had a second vig I would kill zang just for his smart ass comments.
I already called dibs. Sorry.
He also needs to read the wiki a little more apparently.
That's assuming he's read it at all, which is highly unlikely.

Oh, and SC, you didn't make a fool out of yourself this time. Zang was very unclear. I thought he was making a correlation between your vote and my post, too.

Now we need GW, AGM, and Mina to give their input. *twiddles thumbs*
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:Is this a serious question? If it is, go look at the roles of an RB and a doc, and compare them to what the JK does.
Roleblocker blocks someones role, a doctor protects someone, a jailkeeper both protects and blocks someone.
CooLDoG wrote:Hay zang try reading the fucking game isntead of sitting on your lurker ass. I explicitly told UK that you were scummy. I accidentally put your name in twice when I was copying the player list. Read the game or replace out lurker. If I had a second vig I would kill zang just for his smart ass comments. He also needs to read the wiki a little more apparently.
I know you did, I was asking which one you meant for my name to be under since it didn't seem that obvious.

Also what haven't I read on the wiki? If your talking about the jailkeeper, the wiki says that it is both protective and manipulative.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

Kats' role was an uber blocker though. That's why I was questioning the existence of a regular RB.
-Susan Ertz

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Zang »

I don't see how her role is different than any other Jailkeeper.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Mariyta »

*headdesk* I didn't say it was. It's more of a blocker role (QTs, actions, both day and night) than a doc role, though. That's why I was comparing it to an rb more than a doc.
-Susan Ertz

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 2.2 - as of Post 1059

Zang (1) - StrangerCoug
Untrod Tripod (4) - Mariyta, GreyICE, LynchMePls, CooLDoG
Mariyta (0) -
AlmasterGM (0) -
LynchMePls (0) -
StrangerCoug (1) - Zang
GreyICE (0) -
CooLDoG (0) -
UncertainKitten (0) -
Mina (0) -
GhostWriter (0) -

Not Voting (5) - Untrod Tripod, AlmasterGM, UncertainKitten, Mina, GhostWriter

The Current deadline in Februrary. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 11 alive - 6 are required to lynch and 4 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - All currently good. Several of you will be do a prod by tomorrow at this time.

"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

unvote, vote:zang
Zang is today's lynch. Lurking, not generating any content by himself. Only being reactive. Nos cum hunting. And one helluva lurker. I dub thee scum. Get lynched or get out.
after a wank.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I've caught up, but I've got to say that based on the heavy misreading done in just this start for the day, it's not a nice thing to read. And I believe it's due to what feels like hostility. Honestly, we've got to tone it down. This anger and hostility towards one another that keeps raising up only works to serve scum. No matter how logically we wish to play, humans are driven to act emotionally, and so being so hostile will most likely only lead to us making stupid choices as town. "Such and such is scum because of blah blah lie", when really, they said something mean to you one time and a sneaky scum player defended you. Shit like that loses games constantly, and is always covered up post-game with excuses, but I'm not fooled. And so help me, if your petty arguments and name-calling cost me a game, I shall show you true written wrath.

I'm going to need an explanation of the UT wagon. From each member. CD included.

I'll be going back now to look at the wagons and the cases. While I do that, I'll keep up to date and post on anything said that I feel I need to. I've got almost a blank sheet to work with, as I've got no scum reads anymore and 2 town reads.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I've already explained my UT vote.
-Susan Ertz

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

/me sighs.

OK, let me get some ramen and I will try my hardest to slog through this game and get some reads. If I die because of an aneurysm, it's all of you alls fault. Well, probably the fault of some of the dead too.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

^ the roast beef flavor is the best, trust me.

@GW, already explained. Bad reactions, wishy washy votes, etc.
after a wank.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I prefer the spicy lime shrimp.

I really would like to hear from AGM and Mina.
-Susan Ertz

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Creamy chicken.
CooLDoG wrote:@GW, already explained. Bad reactions, wishy washy votes, etc.
I hope you're not using standards from your own play to discern "good" from "bad".

If you want to talk about wishy-washy, how about how you treated your daykill yesterday? That's a hell of a lot more damning than me being on a couple of wagons for a couple of legitimately scummy players on D1. Supporting a couple of different lynches isn't scummy.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

no, mine isn't damning because I was putting pressure on a scummy player. And it is also a 1-shot vig. Not a normal vote.

I have heard that the "creamy spicy chicken" is good too. I have tried the shrimp, and I must say that it comes in at a close 2nd.
after a wank.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Zang »

CooLDoG wrote:
Zang is today's lynch. Lurking, not generating any content by himself. Only being reactive. Nos cum hunting. And one helluva lurker. I dub thee scum. Get lynched or get out.
I am lurking. How is this different than any other games I've played or earlier in this game? I don't see how I'm not generating any content. It's not like I'm wasting a whole post just to say my favorite flavor of ramen.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Zang wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:
I am lurking. How is this different than any other games I've played or earlier in this game? I don't see how I'm not generating any content. It's not like I'm wasting a whole post just to say my favorite flavor of ramen.
I can't tell if this is supposed to be a concession or a sarcastic response.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

CooLDoG wrote:no, mine isn't damning because I was putting pressure on a scummy player.
That is patently untrue. You swung between at least four vig candidates. You then "said" that you had already vigged kat but when people got angry about that, you said "oh, uh, I meant fitz". You also vascilated wildly between vigging your top scum candidate and asking people to pick the vig for you.
CD wrote:And it is also a 1-shot vig. Not a normal vote.
I have absolutely no clue what you mean by this. You were wishywashy and acted like you were more concerned with the town agreeing with you than hitting scum. How is that better for a daykill than a vote? This is just providing more proof that you don't know what being "good" at this game means.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

it was a vig shot, not a vote. And also I wanted their to be a town consensus on the vig kill. You hopped from hot wagon to hot wagon trying to get an opportunity lynch.

@zang, stupid meta reasons=not good.
after a wank.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:43 pm

OK, you know what? Fuck this shit. I can't read this game anymore. I got to page 14 and the text is becoming squiggles. I'll post my findings and stick with em unless people present evidence to the contrary.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:47 pm

CAUTION! CAUTION! WALL OF TEXT INCOMING!

Wow. Less than 20 posts in and I'm already facepalming at Katsuki. Amazing.

By post 20 I'm wondering if SC intentionally tried to make it look like he had an opinion without actually making a real vote or if he just forgot to revote.

Oh, go me for observing the exact same things at the time. I love it when past me is so on top of things.

Post 30: Now it's GI, but I must admit, this post from AKR is pretty bad.

Post 31: SC "I don't want to take a stance that will bite me in the ass later."

...I'm really bad at making new insights it seems. I am such a pasthole, geez. Observing everything the same like.

@SC: Also, it's the fact you neatly avoid taking any stance whatsoever in a sneaky way. It would be easy to not notice you aren't voting. You should have been at that point.

Post 40: SC, I changed my mind, that vote was terrible and you should feel bad. There was NO NEW EVIDENCE on Katsuki, yet you randomly revote him because I'm giving you flak?
Suspicious

Post 42: UT, this vote was bad and you should feel bad.

Most. Regretted. Words. Ever.

Not sure how to feel about Mari posts/not revoting. It seems less malicious.

Post 51: *psst* This is your brain calling, AKR. I have original thoughts in here. You should speak them sometime, eh?

Post 58: Still unimpressed with your reasoning here, AGM. Not sure if it implies anything but I want it noted.

Post 59: What was the point of this post UT?

Post 61: CD, why were you voting Kat? I was totally not seeing the thing on Kat, and obviously don't now.

Post 69: Hey, Reck, thanks for not posting any content. That was AWESOME!

Post 75: So...uh...first, do you have opinions? And second...uh...yes, it is odd that a claim wouldn't include flavor, since that implies bad things.

Also, I know he's dead and town, but GOD Katsuki has been useless in the first 100 posts of this game. Just sayan, because I'm sick of seeing a Katsuki post continually have no value.

Post 79: You know what this post is still missing? Content.

Post 86: Can you tell me the point of this, again Zang? Can you tell me how this is at all trying to catch scum and not just saying things to look active?

Post 89: No, actually, ahahaha, you didn't. You didn't even MENTION Katsuki in your post. You also go in about three different contradictory directions when you post anything resembling an opinion. Care to try that again? Maybe with less lying?

Post 94: Awesome lack of content, bro.

Post 97: Amazing lack of consistency, bro.

Post 99: FIRST ORIGINAL POST IN THIS GAME! GIVE SC A TROPHY!
(No, seriously, good observation past SC)

You know, at first I'd have thought no one could be so stupid as to, say, claim two role names. This game has proven to me that it is indeed possible to be that stupid. I'm going to retract my opinion that that wasn't scummy as all fuck.

Post 106: This is either really damning or really decent. We don't have enough info to determine which yet, but I want to make a note of it.

Post 107: OK, given the flips, I can buy this, actually. Notice that Katsuki was Name, Seductress. So it is entirely possible the Head is the miller flavor. I'm dropping this point now. Retracting my earlier retraction.

Post 115: It's sad that this is the first SCRAP of content Reckamonic provides.

Post 118: Turns out they were a horrible townie. What now? Also, what would have been the scum intent in the link Katsuki provided?

Your later posts make me feel better about you though. There's a townie fervor. I disagree with the conclusions though.

(Oh God WHY is this only page 5? I still have 37 of these fuckers left?)

CD continues being CD.

Post 128: Points for not parroting, but of ALL the sins Reckamonic committed, you go after his policy lynch? And also, you STILL never explained why you voted Katsuki yet stick with it for no apparent reason.

HF, why the fuck would you vote on flavor? Seriously, if you're still reading this game, dear god that was dumb.

Post 135: I sympathize but still note a complete and utter lack of content.

Post 136: Well, it's content, and I don't disagree with it. Knowing HFs flip, I'm not sure how I should feel about this.

Post 138: What does this post do Zang? What does it do besides make it look like you're contributing?

Post 142: And the lack of content continues!

The big flaw, HF, is that you're using flavor arguments for no apparent reason. There are SO MANY BETTER REASONS to be voting Reckamonic at this point.

Post 154: This is pretty rich coming from you who hasn't done a damn bit to advance the game.

Post 160: This was ridiculous, AGM.

Post 163: Look, I know you're a nice person and all, SC, but this is basically noise. Your noise to content ratio is TERRIBLE at this point. You don't have the luxury of making posts like these without SOME token effort of playing the game.

Post 165: Three points, and only one with a semblence of validity.

OK, seriously, Katsuki, you should have replaced out long ago. There's no excuse for only posting "I can't post right now" for THE ENTIRE GAME.

Post 170: See above, SC.

Post 180: See this post, Reckamonic? THIS IS HOW YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTING ALL FUCKING GAME. See, the problem is, though, I can't take this as the great post it is. It feels like something I do to try to fix the colossal fuck ups from my predecessors when I replace into scum.

Holy shit guys, AKR posting content, give him a trophy too!

Post 197: This is really awkward. Why the switch LMP?

Post 204: This reads as a lot better compared to prior AGM contributions. The only issue I have is that he doesn't list UT as scum because he's "not posting". I don't see how this fixes anything.

My response to AGM vs. SC:

Anyway, ending the post here so that I don't make everything stupidly unreadable.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:47 pm

CONTINUING THE WALL!!!

Post 210: We all recall how utterly stupid this post was, right? It still is.

Post 218: Except if I had "showed why it was wrong", I'd have been granting it legitimacy it literally didn't have. You weren't right. You weren't even wrong It wasn't anything to respond to.

And the rest of the post lacks solid opinions

Post 229: GW, thank you for being sane. Though one missed point. LMP's predecessor posted no real content.

Post 233: How funny, I posted pretty much the same thing earlier. Not good, AKR.

Post 235: I'm not entirely sure what this adds.

Post 236: Why was LMP town at this point? What about the complete lack of content from Reckamonic?

Post 237: Not sure I understand the Mina points. Also, for the record, I'm in the Zang scum camp now.

PAGE 10 ANALYSIS!!!!

Zang, SC, and UT need to die. If any of those three are somehow town, LMP is the scum we're looking for. I don't see these reads changing, but I'll read on in case something dramatic happens.

======================================
Post 257: Zang, what didn't you like? What makes UT any different from you? This post is a bunch of [[citation needed]]

Post 259: Both true and untrue. It's the WAY they give a shit that matters.

HF, you really need to learn to not blatantly lie, since your voting reasons were COMPLETELY based in flavor.

AKR is beginning to behave better at this point.

Post 303: Why is Mari town? Why is LMP null? Why would you even disclaim that post. I thought it was good before. Hell, why is SC scum? You don't even MENTION him in that post except to round out your "suspects"

Not sure I'm seeing Mina's Mari hate, or her SC like.

Rest of it made sense.

OK, I tried to avoid quotes, but this was hilarious
UT wrote:I'm not in love with Mina's distancing from her own arguments here. Stand by your analysis or don't make them.
UT in post 303 wrote:I could, of course, be horribly wrong about all this.
Yeah. Yeah.

Otherwise, good points on LMP.

Also, while I'm quoting, "I still think Mariyta is town, but there's finally a chink in the town armor. " reads REALLY WEIRD. And scummy. Why are you looking for "chinks in town armor"?

Post 324: OK, seriously AGM. Why is every one of your suspects within the set of people that voted you?

Post 333: Good question Zang. I post the EXACT DAMN QUESTION to you. Why do you suspect who you do? What happened to LMP, Katsuki, and UT? Why is Mari accountable for cases and you aren't? Why are you such a terrible poster?

OK. I give up.

I'm going with
ZANG, STRANGERCOUG, AND LYNCHMEPLS
as my scumspects. UT is bad but doesn't make sense with some of those unless he's superbusser extraordinaire.

Unvote, Vote Zang

L-3, bitches.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”