The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by The Jester »

It's just odd DGB is asking for something, when she has trouble answering some of the questions I've asked her.

Vote-hopping, asking who she should vote for, freaking out over flavor of the game. I still like a DGB lynch today though.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

LynchMePls wrote:
palmertrou wrote:There isn't a lot of focus at the start of today. I'm feeling the same. There are only a few people that I won't be voting for (Darox, Zazier, Ghostlin) unless something major happens. I'm kinda torn between three people; Dark horse, LMP and Jester. However, I want to find out more about AntB, Veridis and DGB (blood from a stone, lol). So I guess that is my scum list at the moment.

Zazier Darox Ghostlin

AntB DGB Veridis

Jester LMP Darkhorse

...and now that's me
V/LA until monday
. Although I guess most of that will be spent wooing my woman (valentines day).
And hey look, a convenient V/LA from palm after he is coming under scrutiny. We haven't sen that before. :roll:
Cite when this happened before, for the rest of us in the audience?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:12 am

Post by LimMePls »

*waits for more palmertrou votes*
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:40 am

Post by LimMePls »

@MOD: Prods?

I got nothing else folks. So please comment on my case or vote palmertrou. Either one is fine.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Ghostlin »

LynchMePls wrote:
@MOD: Prods?

I got nothing else folks. So please comment on my case or vote palmertrou. Either one is fine.
I did ask you a question.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:59 am

Post by LimMePls »

Ghostlin wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
palmertrou wrote:There isn't a lot of focus at the start of today. I'm feeling the same. There are only a few people that I won't be voting for (Darox, Zazier, Ghostlin) unless something major happens. I'm kinda torn between three people; Dark horse, LMP and Jester. However, I want to find out more about AntB, Veridis and DGB (blood from a stone, lol). So I guess that is my scum list at the moment.

Zazier Darox Ghostlin

AntB DGB Veridis

Jester LMP Darkhorse

...and now that's me
V/LA until monday
. Although I guess most of that will be spent wooing my woman (valentines day).
And hey look, a convenient V/LA from palm after he is coming under scrutiny. We haven't sen that before. :roll:
Cite when this happened before, for the rest of us in the audience?
Well he didn't V/LA, but he lurked. Look around Jan 11 to the 15 and then from 15th to like the 22. Read the game whole, not in ISO. When he was under fire before, he lurked. He's under fire this time and he's now conveniently away. Lets see when his V/LA is over how he plays it from there.

V/LA on weekends
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Let's lynch Jester first.

You should have listened to me yesterday.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Post by Seacore »

Vote count 3.3

palmertrou (2) -
LynchMePls, Ghostlin

The Jester (2) -
Dark Horse, DrippingGoofball

Dark Horse (1) -
Darox

Not voting (5) - Thor665, The Jester, AntB, ZazieR, palmertrou

With 10 alive, 6 votes are needed for the lynch

Deadline countdown viewable here.

ZazieR has been prodded.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:26 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

We could lynch ZazieR.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

Up through Page 11, and have assorted wild and crazy theory to spew about.

The short summation is mostly - palmer town, Jester town, Ghostlin scum, DH scum, and a side helping of I hate everyone but say it in whimsical ways to seem polite.

Spoiler: Brilliant(?) thoughts
I actually like Gud's initial scum tell on Dark Horse (specifically mentioning that he wasn't chainsaw defending) That would be my initial RVS vote, most assuredly.

Wooosh, DGB is in this one? Prepare for sensical nonsense...yes. No one wants some fluff for that soft claim, eh? The heck? Dark Horse claiming he would have hammered her without bothering to vote her means he was trying to do another 'jokey' type post or something. His ratio of claimed meaningful to joking posts is not looking good and this is page 1.

Dark Horse leaps on Ross parrotting logic DGB had used (never a good sign) especially bad is that DH had posted a vote (on Vezo) after Ross, but *then* DGB dinged Ross for whatever inane tell she used and that's when DH hopped on the Ross wagon.

Would most assuredly be voting DH at this point, and to heck with DGB's town read there.

Not sure how I feel about Ghostlin - there's a lot of effort being put into those posts and I get the feeling I'm supposed to get a Magna of Illusions type feel from them, but they feel more like a wallpost by someone imitating people who know how to do wall posts. Maybe I'm just disagreeing with all his logic, but my gut feels like he's false - consider him suspect number 2 now.

This is actually the most calm and withdrawn I've ever seen Gud...suspect number 3 ;)

Vezok is...vezok, but he feels like the town vezok in my opinion.

Any player who is immediately going to start suspecting DGB and vezok because of their playstyles is bemusedly new to the boards. That said, palmer's reactions seem like legitimate scumhunting attempts and it's not like he doesn't have other easy lynch wagons to leap on - town read.

Continue to pretty much disagree with everything Ghostlin is posting. He's coming up with odd listings to explain DGB and drawing odder conclusions from them. Want him dead.

Like veridis for calling Darox on the "lol, everyone knew DGB was kidding, right? I thought you were all just playing along." line. Town points veridis, scum points Darox.

...So the guy named 'The Jester' just managed a post speaking a lot of sense and echoing many of my own thoughts. Eeek. (in a manly voice, mind)

*sigh* people need to either sack up and vote DGB or let it drop - you can't out debate non-sensical.

Ghostlin 'wants a DGB wagon' but does spit all to get one going other than sort of vaguely discussing it and then effectively tossing his hands in the air with a 'what could I do' sort of attitude as though individual players don't start wagons somehow. Oh my gawds, why does DGB think he's super obv. town and why is nobody voting him?

I will be done with this before end of day Sunday. I'm not sure I'll promise much more from me tonight though, as I'm already bored of the re-read. But tomorrow is laundry day and that's a good 2 hours or so to whitter away and I might as well spend it here.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 am

Post by LimMePls »

DrippingGoofball wrote:We could lynch ZazieR.
On my reread Gud was one of my most solid town reads. I'm not down for a ZazieR lynch.

V/LA on weekends
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Dark Horse »

Thor, couple of problems:

1.a)Jokey to serious ratio concern?
On the first page
?
b) what about my response to gud's questions? Are those "Not serious"?

2. a)You claim that ross cop-out vote is "inane" logic. I would like you to elaborate on this.
b) What's more, you say my vote-hopping is a scumtell, yet it doesn't seem like you considered that my original vote on vezo was RVS, and my vote on ross wasn't. Second, you claim that I was simply parroting. Does agreeing with DGB any more parroting then agreeing with someone else?

3. Puesdo-clearing yourself? Seriously?

4. Your general lack of evidence. Most of your reads have next to nothing backing them (I.E Vezo and later Ghostlin)

5. Basing your overall reads when you've only read up to page 11 doesn't help
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Dark Horse »

EBWOP:

and to the end of five: "It's as if you wanted to have reads ready so you wouldn't have to bring up reasons just when you're about to bandwagon on someone
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Dark Horse - you see problems and I see none at all.

1. a) Yes. Your point?
b) And yet your ratio was still weak, your point?

2. a) You mean to tell me that when you parroted DGB's "case" you fully understood its nuances and agreed with it? Why didn't you vote for him earlier than? Yes, it was inane.
b) I would like you to quote where I said vote hopping was a scumtell. Untill you do all i hear is "meep, meep, meep" which is the sound of made up accusations. And, yes, you were parroting DGB; here's the timeline...

TIMELINE

Player A - Hey guys! (scumtell X)
Dark Horse: Vote: Player B!
DGB: X is a scumtell, Vote Player A!
Dark Horse: Unvote: B, Vote Player A!

Do you see the parrot in there? I do.

3. I'll guess I've replaced someone I had a town read on - did you have a scum read on that player? If not, why does this worry you?

4. Meta and Gut respectiuvely - I consider both of my cases to be equal to or superior to every other case presented in the game up to the point I'm reading. Which cases do you think were better?

5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....oh wait, are you serious? :?

Appended 5. HAHAHAaaaaaha...ha... oh gawds, you are serious. ::head shake:: Do you even understand what catchup wall posts are for? If you get confused by them how about you just wait till I'm all caught up, then your head will hurt less ;)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

Picking up again at page 12 - and it is relatively meaningless.
Page 13...
Still hate Darox but his first wall post does contain a Pratchett reference which tends to leave me a bit more favorably disposed. That said, he spends an awful lot of time mocking people for drawing no/weak conclusions and then fails to actually draw a conclusion worth a durn from the whole wall - he also fails to generate even one town read instead setting for Undecided --> Ugh --> Dislike --> Scum (I'm putting those in presumed order...though maybe Ugh is a town read? Wow, a useless wall post, thanks so much for playing.

Isn't Xalxe the Day 1 lynch? How does that happen from this mush?

Post 316 by veridis when he notes that everyone is playing with a VI/jokey/hey I'm kooky/goofy playstyle is pure win and correct on so many levels I'm calling him town right now just so I have another solid platform to place a foot on in this drippy mess.

Oh, we lynched Xalxe because he didn't support the Ross lynch...mmmkay. It is frightening to see everyone sheeping DGB this much.

I love Darox on Dark Horse violence. Let's lynch them both and make me happy.

Oh gawd. Ghostlin vs. Darox is not amusing at all and just sort of hurts to read. I'm skimming, oh lawd I am skimming all of this.

Okay, I might be obligated to start liking Darox for the drubbing he's giving Dark Horse. I don't want to, but there's a siren call in his slinky posting method of going 'U R SXumZ!' at DH over and over and it dramatically turns me on (in a manly way). Somewhere in here we don't lynch Dark Horse and lynch Vezo...that will be interesting to see.

I really should mention by this point I still have no read whatsoever on AntB. He is Mr. Slide under the radar this game. He needs to be a Doc and protect people so I can get a town read on him ;)

DGB does need to reexplain that town read on DH - I want to hear that thing.

AntB is doing a lot of side line commentary that is not actually commentary and appears to mostly be avoiding the Darox/DH debate. Darox is looking pretty solid town for how much he's making himself a central focus and is picking a fight with everyone who looks at him sideways.

I continue to disagree with basically every read DGB posts. I'm going to have to call her scum just for that.

At least she now thinks palmer is town, which is better than thinking him scum.

Zazie is here - best point is the pickup on Ghostlin re: accusing Darox of something Ghostlin had said was nobody's fault.

I'm at page 21 and I have to stop for the sake of the children in my head. I will finish this later, but right now I need to step away. See you this evening with finished thoughts and also a vote (huzzah!)
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Dark Horse »

Thor665 wrote:@Dark Horse - you see problems and I see none at all.
Then you are blind
1. a) Yes. Your point?
b) And yet your ratio was still weak, your point?
THe first couple of pages are usually RVS (such as in this game), where people joke around. THe fact that you are attacking me for that is like attacking an RVS vote for not being serious.
2. a) You mean to tell me that when you parroted DGB's "case" you fully understood its nuances and agreed with it? Why didn't you vote for him earlier than? Yes, it was inane.
b) I would like you to quote where I said vote hopping was a scumtell. Untill you do all i hear is "meep, meep, meep" which is the sound of made up accusations. And, yes, you were parroting DGB; here's the timeline...
Thor, ross had wanted to vote for DGB for "Information", yet he had
never
specified what. The vote was probably less of a "Vote for information" moreso a vote to try and get DGB lynched, with "Information" as a cop-out reason. Unlike other types, I cannot directly see the information the could happen with that vote
3. I'll guess I've replaced someone I had a town read on - did you have a scum read on that player? If not, why does this worry you?
Essentially trying to clear yourself. YEs, I do have a problem with it.

Veridis and antB were flying under the radar, and I had them interchangeably pegged as the last scum. When I would try and remember what the two said, I would remember less of antB. After I said I thought that antB was the last scum, his reaction was horrible (Appearing out of no where, and asking nothing more than questions). However, you're starting to fall under my scumdar a bit more.
4. Meta and Gut respectiuvely - I consider both of my cases to be equal to or superior to every other case presented in the game up to the point I'm reading. Which cases do you think were better?
You probably know the answer to this.

Xalxe was lynched because he refused to vote ross when we were near the deadline scrambling for a lynch. It seemed that Xalxe was ross' scumbuddy, either trying to save ross or cause an nl.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

Dark Horse wrote:Then you are blind
:o
Dark Horse wrote:THe first couple of pages are usually RVS (such as in this game), where people joke around. THe fact that you are attacking me for that is like attacking an RVS vote for not being serious.
I do attack RVS votes for not being serious. RVS is low information, it is not license to make jokes and act like all your actions have no meaning in game. They do have meaning, even the jokes...especially the jokes that people choose to defend as "hey, c'mon, I wasn't being serious, you can't hold that against me!" ESPECIALLY those.
Dark Horse wrote:Thor, ross had wanted to vote for DGB for "Information", yet he had
never
specified what. The vote was probably less of a "Vote for information" moreso a vote to try and get DGB lynched, with "Information" as a cop-out reason. Unlike other types, I cannot directly see the information the could happen with that vote
And yet you dodge the accusation of the sheeping and the following. I never indicated I had an issue with DGB's case on Ross, yet that's what you're defending here and acting like it's a defense to the accusation I made about you sheeping that case in unusual and scummy ways.
Dark Horse wrote:Veridis and antB were flying under the radar, and I had them interchangeably pegged as the last scum. When I would try and remember what the two said, I would remember less of antB. After I said I thought that antB was the last scum, his reaction was horrible (Appearing out of no where, and asking nothing more than questions). However, you're starting to fall under my scumdar a bit more.
Am I veridis or AntB? I'll guess AntB. So you found him scummy for lurking under the radar and then he flaked out of game? I'll get back to you when I notice the scumtell there. Hold your breath.
Dark Horse wrote:
You probably know the answer to this.

Xalxe was lynched because he refused to vote ross when we were near the deadline scrambling for a lynch. It seemed that Xalxe was ross' scumbuddy, either trying to save ross or cause an nl.
Which makes it a better case how exactly?
Not to mention now we know it was wrong...we don't know that about my case on you though, so my case could either be just as good or better than that case - win for me!
And you really want to hold up the xalxe case as win on a stick? You must have an exceedingly low opinion of my case then, and that makes me mad/sad about you in equal amounts.

I will say, short of DGB roleclaiming scum or something in the next few pages, your reactions here have fairly cemented where I'll be wanting the lynch to happen.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

Darox wrote:5 bucks says everyone shambles around pissing about saying nothing of import until the last minute and then suddenly vezok gets last minute wagoned.

Prove me wrong.
:D
I take back everything bad I've said about Darox - he is awesome and makes reading this thread worthwhile.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:45 am

Post by The Jester »

The vote Ross made on DGB, do you mean post 26? He clearly states "because I want to apply some pressure in order to hear more about this weird role that's being tossed about".

Where was he not specifying why he was voting?

Thor, you replaced veridis. AntB is still in this game.
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Dark Horse »

He did not specify
the information he wanted to hear

I said nothing about lack of reason for his vote.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Thor665 »

The Jester wrote:Thor, you replaced veridis. AntB is still in this game.
To-may-toe to-mah-toe, let DH bumble through his own little scum accusation on his own, I see little reason to help him - though find it hillarious he's calling me out for being veridis and then spends the bulk of that paragraph digging into AntB - lulz.

Only really great thing in last few pages.

Like Zaz less and LMP more.

So now we're caught up to game state and have a lot of suspects and, thanks to fail scum (to tag team with fail town) still plenty of lynch attempts to work through.

Vote: Dark Horse

Seriously now, why didn't this wagon happen yesterday?

LMP is town.
Darnox is town.
Palmer is town.

Undecided on most of the rest of you people whom I hate in horrible ways but I could happily lynch a couple of you, secondary preference is probably still Ghostlin but I could actually go for Ant the lurker, though if people want that one they better explain some sort of brilliance about how DH isn't scum first.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Dark Horse wrote:He did not specify
the information he wanted to hear

I said nothing about lack of reason for his vote.
You know, splitting hairs like this leads credence to the idea you're scummy: if you have nothing to hide as town, you'd volunteer the information if it was correct regardless.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Darox »

I like Thor, he is a man of class and sophistication.

I agree with everything he said about Dark Horse, Darox, and Pratchett.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Darox »

Oh, and let's get Ghostlin after DH for coaching.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Seacore »

Vote count 3.4

palmertrou (2) -
LynchMePls, Ghostlin

The Jester (2) -
Dark Horse, DrippingGoofball

Dark Horse (2) -
Darox, Thor665

Not voting (4) - The Jester, AntB, ZazieR, palmertrou

With 10 alive, 6 votes are needed for the lynch

Deadline countdown viewable here.

AntB has been prodded.
ZazieR has not picked up the prod, I'll let the weekend end before looking for a replacement, but it looks like we have yet another flaker. Sigh.

5 days to go.
Last edited by Seacore on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”