Open 276- Friends and Enemies Mafia (OVER)

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah but you were so scummy that we're having a difficult time just accepting that you're not scum lol
I had to play slightly below par to compensate for the poor town play leaving me nowhere to hide as a mason, but I debate I looked scummy at all, when there was little to no effort put into trying to determine my alignment at all. I don't think I am a difficult person to read, but I'm dazzled so many players got it so wrong this game, and I'm even more dazzled that some are still debating whether I am scum or not now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

How could you not immediately tell that Nacho was bullshitting his policy lynch? That isn't something that I could miss.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

We are not going to TEE HEE this claim business.

Either Fate or Hoopla is getting lynched today.

If the one flips town, the other is scum and is lynched immediately.

End of story.

Right now I am waiting on Andrew and/or Fate to verify Hoopla's claim.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:How could you not immediately tell that Nacho was bullshitting his policy lynch? That isn't something that I could miss.
I thought he was, which is why my first two/three posts about his policy lynch were sarcastic in nature - when he kept running with, I thought, OK, time to shut you up, because it was becoming a major distraction, and I didn't want him to get away with doing nothing other than sitting on his policy vote.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by Hoopla »

AlmasterGM wrote:We are not going to TEE HEE this claim business.

Either Fate or Hoopla is getting lynched today.

If the one flips town, the other is scum and is lynched immediately.

End of story.

Right now I am waiting on Andrew and/or Fate to verify Hoopla's claim.
No, when Andrew confirms us both as town, and Fate as scum, you're doing what I say. And what I say is, while I'm alive and my opinions are still relevant, we're going to try and lynch the third scum. You can lynch Fate tomorrow.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Hoopla wrote:you're doing what I say.
No, I'm not.

We are not letting Fate sit. It's a bad idea. He'll will find some way to wiggle out, and that cannot happen. End of story. You and Andrew can express your opinions on who the third scum is, and we can proceed accordingly.

P.S. You were TOTALLY wrong about Empking and got yourself put in this predicament, so stop acting all self-righteous.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Post by Hoopla »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Hoopla wrote:you're doing what I say.
No, I'm not.

We are not letting Fate sit. It's a bad idea. He'll will find some way to wiggle out, and that cannot happen. End of story. You and Andrew can express your opinions on who the third scum is, and we can proceed accordingly.

P.S. You were TOTALLY wrong about Empking and got yourself put in this predicament, so stop acting all self-righteous.
I wasn't totally wrong about Empking. At the end of the day, my read on him was neutral at best - I've already claimed this was a tactic to ensure survival to Day 3, coupled with my lower than usual activity on Day 1.

You're just sewing seeds of paranoia. When Andrew confirms my claim, it proves Fate as scum. It doesn't matter if we lynch him today or tomorrow. There is still the same amount of suspects alive for the third scum on each day. It makes no sense to waste a mason advantage today on lynching guaranteed scum. You can cash it in tomorrow.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate can wiggle like you have never seen before.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by Hoopla »

AlmasterGM wrote:Fate can wiggle like you have never seen before.
If you're town and thought anything other than Fate being confirmed scum is possible (once I'm confirmed), then you need to hand in your scumhunting badge and retire to Florida.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

It's not ME I'm worried about, it's the other people.

But fine, if Fate doesn't produce a satisfactory claim, we'll do it YOUR way.

And then if Fate wiggles his way out, I'm blaming the loss entirely on you.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Hoopla »

AlmasterGM wrote:It's not ME I'm worried about, it's the other people.
Funny, that's my exact reason for doing it this way. I have more faith in the town's ability to manage to lynch Fate-scum tomorrow, than find the third scum together, that it makes it the rational play to try and find and lynch the third scum NOW.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by andrew94 »

I hereby confirm myself as Hoopla's mason partner without a shadow of a doubt.
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: NobodySpecial

I was masons with Nacho. My masonry was clearly superior :twisted:

*wiggle*

I'm glad to see that in a few years I may hopefully be as great a player as the esteemed ABR.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Fate »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Hoopla

This is a policy lynch, and a serious one at that. When Hoopla plays, she doesn't play the game of mafia; she posts meaningless numbers and stuff about wagons and COASTS the entire time. She does this regardless of alignment, and she does it no matter what alignment she is. She is a very large detriment to whatever faction she finds herself on, and since chances dictate her being on the town side, we have to take care of this lynch before she begins her coasting and it's already far too late. I urge you to rethink the reputation Hoopla's gained on this site based on blind luck and lynch her based on the horrible play you can expect from her.

@Fate: I WISH BUT MOTHRAX FUCKED UP >.>
Fate wrote:MOTHRAX WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SCUM TOGETHER, ME AND NACHO.

DID YOU NOT GET THE PM?

MASONS =/= SCUM.

FFS.

WE WANTED TO RAKE HOOPLA.
Bolding mine. It was clear that Nacho and I had a joint win condition of mind fucking Hoopla in everywhich way possible, and when it turned out she was scum, I couldn't resist being the hero to counterclaim her fake mason claim and protect the real masons. Nor could I resist the possibility that she was town, thus fakeclaiming mason as VT would further mindfuck her, and add to her confirmation bias that all my gambits are stupid and pointless.

Shame she rolled town somehow, her play has been pretty bad. Hoopla you need to hand YOUR badge in if you think I'm anywhere near confirmed scum.

NobodySpecial is scum, given that nacho kill that ABR clearly baited ("i think we shouldnt out any more masons, isnt that right nacho?") is something only lamescum would fall for. I wouldn't be surprised if it was NS+That Newbielol slot, but the third scum can be figured out by VC analysis probably.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:21 am

Post by Fate »

JUST BECAUSE THE SCUMDOC PROTECTED ME DOESNT MEAN IM SCUM AGM

LOLOLZOLZOLZOLZ <3
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Battousai »

unvote, Vote: Fate
I have a town read on you, but you can not live to end game. Too much WIFOM. Though, if you are town at least you gave us some interesting reactions to help with outting the remaining masons.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

Hoopla wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah but you were so scummy that we're having a difficult time just accepting that you're not scum lol
I had to play slightly below par to compensate for the poor town play leaving me nowhere to hide as a mason, but I debate I looked scummy at all, when there was little to no effort put into trying to determine my alignment at all. I don't think I am a difficult person to read, but I'm dazzled so many players got it so wrong this game, and I'm even more dazzled that some are still debating whether I am scum or not now.
LOL, even when Hoopla is terrible it's not Hoopla's fault. It's everyone else.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Fate »

Batt is that lurkerslot right? Yup scum.

Though LMPs lacknof a reaction to my gambit is weird
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:05 am

Post by LimMePls »

Just in case
Unvote

Sheeping Hoopla.

@Fate: That was simply terrible. You suck.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

@Hoopla: I get that you want to use today to scumhunt for scum #3, but there is no reason why we can't do that, come to some conclusion on who that person is, and then lynch Fate? Tomorrow the remaining mason can be sure to herd the town towards the agreed upon lynch. AND, if Fate were just being dumb and VT, we'd be getting the mislynch over with now, not having it bite us in the ass at some later date.

In other words, why not lynch Fate today?

V/LA on weekends
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Fate »

Hoopla would've been asked to claim her partner ANYWAYZ given her scumminess. The net effect of my gambit was zero, aka no u

Well some plus bc now scum have ammo aganst me using bs reasoning. It'll be fun to watch.

Ah like LMP here, already fencesitting and chalking this up to a policy lynch he can't be held responsible for.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Fate »

Nvm LMP is town
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Battousai »

Seriously, Fate is not going to be NK'd. Just won't. So think about it.

You, Fate, and Third Player. How hard would it be for the third player to get you to lynch Fate in lylo. He outted a mason for NO REASON (strike that, he did it to mess with Hoopla).

Calling final scum: ABR and LMP. Had them both as scum preFate and their reaction seemed scummy. I'll be willing to lynch either of these two if there is enough support.

Ninja edit: More certain with LMP's reaction. His last post is "don't lynch Fate until the end of the day!" Which, obviously, would result in us lynching someone else as the momentum wouldn't be behind Fate
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Nobody Special »

This! This is why Fate pisses me right the fuck off.

unvote

Vote: Fate
with extreme prejudice.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Hoopla »

Guys, can you please not lynch Fate yet? I have a large post analysing the game I am working on, now that I am confirmed.

Return to “Completed Open Games”