Mini 1,115: Ozy and Millie Mafia (Game over!)

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Jerbs (1): Parama
werewolf555 (2): Empking, Jerbs
Parama (1): Packbat
Zyrconium (1): LlamaFluff
Not voting (5): Antihero, Fishythefish, Ghostlin, werewolf555, Zyrconium

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Packbat wrote:I'm not seeing it - the cop's claim should be trusted as far as the cop is, simple as that. The claim doesn't mean much in a closed setup where counterclaiming isn't a useful option.

VOTE: Parama

Care to explain your reasoning, pard?
We
can't
trust the cop in this scenario. I kinda shouted this from the rooftops Day 1, and most of you ignored me. The fact that Werewolf is blocked and was scummy enough to have his own wagon Day 1 indicates to me one of two things: either he's scum lying through his teeth (nice 'go ahead if it makes you feel better and lynch me') or cop that relegated himself to not much more than active lurking, one-liners and being the equalivent of a VT.

The "cop" isn't trustworthy in this scenario, he's not pro-town.

VOTE: Werewolf
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

At least... LEAST one of the wolf voters are scum. The only way we lynch wolf today is if someone else says "I was roleblocked last night". We have a miller, we have an uncountered cop claim, we are not lynching the damn cop. If there is a RBer (which there normally is) did any of you on the wagon expect him NOT to be blocked if he was a cop or not?

I swear if he gets lynched I will continually berate everyone who was on the wagon for the remainder of the game.

unvote
Vote Emp

I see him as scum much more then I see Jerbs as scum just in relation to my other reads right now. I could be coerced to a Jerbs vote though depending on how the Q&A there goes.

Ghost is pinging the scummy-VI dar quite a bit with his vote on him for being "useless if town" which is never a reason to lynch (in absence of a few rare scenarios not occuring)
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

Dear Ghostlin,
Please explain how these two posts that were made before I went to L-1 are scummy
werewolf555 wrote:
Empking wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:*squeeee* it started!

This is seriously one of my favorite comics of all time, I actually own the books. Dibs on flavor expert, challenge any of ya to know more about this theme then I do.

That said im not going to answer any of the other RQS questions since they are entirely irrelevant to the game and just serve as something that can make noise.

@Pack - Why ask questions 2/3?

Vote wearwolf

because wagon. Whats with all the pokemon avatars suddenly too? This some new in thing?
The cool, awesome and brilliant individuals (AKA myself) were put in a Pokedex on Hamsterdam where based on similarities with the pokemon and other players were connected to a pokemon. Those in the Pokedex changed their avatars. Some (I have to say I'm thinking they're suffering from mental illness to sheep so hard) other individuals also changed their's. And that is the story of the pokemon avatars.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 10&t=16149
I completely agree
and

werewolf555 wrote:VOTE TEAMING OBV. SCUM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_x3iczf ... re=related
Honestly how is this scummy?
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

LlamaFluff wrote:At least... LEAST one of the wolf voters are scum. The only way we lynch wolf today is if someone else says "I was roleblocked last night". We have a miller, we have an uncountered cop claim, we are not lynching the damn cop. If there is a RBer (which there normally is) did any of you on the wagon expect him NOT to be blocked if he was a cop or not?

I swear if he gets lynched I will continually berate everyone who was on the wagon for the remainder of the game.

unvote
Vote Emp

I see him as scum much more then I see Jerbs as scum just in relation to my other reads right now. I could be coerced to a Jerbs vote though depending on how the Q&A there goes.

Ghost is pinging the scummy-VI dar quite a bit with his vote on him for being "useless if town" which is never a reason to lynch (in absence of a few rare scenarios not occuring)
The entire damn thing is almost designed for him to claim cop and get off from lynch ad infinitum. All he has to do is keep giving us "blocked" results. The only way he has to sweat is if Town lynches the RB or the RB is killed at night. If we even have a scum role blocker and he's not lying about cop in the first place. This wouldn't be particularly hard because if werewolf is scum, he knows the alignments of each player.

Yes, that's WIFOM. The entire damn thing is WIFOM. The only way we can be sure we're not being played is the lynch, and werewolf's play is lackluster at best. You're treating this as if he's obvtown, when in this scenario he stands at least a 50% chance of being scummy.

Am I pinging the VI/scum-dar? Why the hell are you letting an active lurker that we had to prod to get his investigation out when he claimed cop Day 1 get away with this, particularly with an AtE that summarized is 'well, you can lynch me if you want to.'

Werewolf: Those posts are almost non existent to the point of flying under the radar. I'd say they'd fit the profile of active lurking, which if I hadn't disappeared for a couple days, would of earned you my vote early day 1; particularly since you apparently thought someone was OBV SCUM and didn't
vote
them.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ghostlin wrote:Yes, that's WIFOM. The entire damn thing is WIFOM. The only way we can be sure we're not being played is the lynch, and werewolf's play is lackluster at best. You're treating this as if he's obvtown, when in this scenario he stands at least a 50% chance of being scummy.
Because he is freaking obv-town. The only way I can be sure you are town-VI and not scum-VI is lynching you, why not do that? The setup so far points to him being town. The flavor matches up with a cop. Him attracting the RB every night is AMAZINGLY great. If he is town cop, the RB is stuck on him for the entire game unless the kill him. If he is scum, any active role getting RBed ends up with him being caught. This is a win-win-win, we win if he is scum, we win if he is town, and I win because im right. He is town, I will never vote him without someone saying "I was roleblocked last night".
Am I pinging the VI/scum-dar? Why the hell are you letting an active lurker that we had to prod to get his investigation out when he claimed cop Day 1 get away with this, particularly with an AtE that summarized is 'well, you can lynch me if you want to.'
Him being lurky and not helping is doing nothing to make his role claim change. He is town, everything else is inconsequent at this point. If he wants to just follow someone I think is town im cool with that. Also the "oh lynch me" doesnt hold water, you saw the LMP flip.
Co-host of The USL Show
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Parama »

I lol'd at the timing of Packbat's vote on me. Just look at the series of events

>I vote him near daystart
>I switch to Jerbs a bit later
>Packbat posts, acknowledging at least up to the post 2 posts before my most recent posts
>He posts again, comments on the cop, late OMGUSes, and asks me to explain my reasoning... without telling me what he wants me to explain precisely. Seriously, I'm confused. What reasoning do you want me to explain?

Packbat's reason for voting me:
"Parama's not voting me anymore so I can vote him without having to worry about the accusation of OMGUS"
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she, they, ze/zir

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Packbat »

My reasoning: you voted Jerbs for voting werewolf555. I understand Jerbs reasoning for voting werewolf555, and they seem pro-town to me, even if I don't think werewolf is the lynch for today, but understanding those reasons, I don't see
your
reasons for voting Jerbs. Am I mistaken? What is your case on Jerbs?
advice from a trans otherkin queer plural system: you don't have to accept what normal says it's possible for you to be.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Parama »

It's not because he voted werewolf, but the post in which he did so:
Jerbs wrote:
Vote werwolf

he's gonna mess us up later if we dont kill him now

I'll post more soon
>sees werewolf wagon forming
>jumps on ASAP
>uses "anti-town" instead of "scummy" as his basis for voting

anti-town =/= scummy ftr.

This also pretty much confirms Empking-town.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Packbat »

Anti-town =/= scummy was
my
point. Jerbs provided the second vote on a player whom several others are disinclined to vote for, a claimed cop in a game with a miller, on the grounds that he will cause WIFOM at MyLo and LyLo - is that scummy, or is that just VI play?
advice from a trans otherkin queer plural system: you don't have to accept what normal says it's possible for you to be.
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Zyrconium »

LlamaFluff wrote:At least... LEAST one of the wolf voters are scum. The only way we lynch wolf today is if someone else says "I was roleblocked last night". We have a miller, we have an uncountered cop claim, we are not lynching the damn cop.
I.... this is site meta rather than scumhunting and it annoys me. I can't really dispute the logic, other than that I'm desperately hoping the mod expected this and decided to screw you over...

I'll cover Ghost's post above this later, developments already happened while I was trying to read it.

Summary would be that I don't really think even treating wolf as a townie there's a great deal of reason to vote him.

However Jerbs is scum mostly because of a disturbing change in stances he doesn't bother to point out or explain, specifically his stance on werewolf(nonexistant post-claim), his stance on me(he was on me most of the last day) and the location of the leading-wagon at the time of his post voting wolfy(me).

To be specific(and because it's fun to say), Jerbs is scum because he didn't vote me.

Vote Jerbs

Oh, and I've have voted Ghost in my first post if y'all hadn't confused me into wanting answers first...

P-Edit: damn thought I was agreeing with Parama today...

P-Edit: I think that's like 4 posts while I was writing total... :'(
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Also the "oh lynch me" doesnt hold water, you saw the LMP flip.
Autobahn's aren't evil. Because one set of circumstances aren't true, you can't take the other ones to be true.

There is still one situation where your entire scenario still falls apart; but even I find it somewhat unlikely.

Unvote

Zyrc: Your last post made my head explode: what makes Jerbs a better lynch than Emp, who voted werewolf for no other reason except for the blocked result we were all expecting. Also, your Zyrc vote had no content as well.

vote: Emp
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: Should read 'His Zyrc vote has no content as well.'
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

ww is, indeed, a terrible lynch.

I agree with Parama about Jerb's vote on ww, and also dislike Packbat's chainsaw defence. Jerb's action was one that benefited scum, and was made with poor reasoning. I don't see why you'd ever assume he was a VI there.

VOTE: Jerbs
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by Empking »

BNo,. I voted Werewolf because he's scum. I've been calling him scum all game apart from like a day.
(Honestly that RB comment was to try and trick him into claiming a result. Amusingly he saw through it and his arrogance for so so reeked through his posts.)

There is absolutely no good reason for thinking we have a cop in this game. Emphasis on "Good".

And Llama I feel you're deliberately ignoring my posts in order to lynch me. I said (yesterday) "werewolf had a mod-=provided safe claim" then you say "The flavor matches up with a cop." as if it means something.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Antihero »

Will be looking at this thread and catching up tomorrow. I would now, but orgo lab completely zapped the energy out of me. :(
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Jerbs »

sorry, too damn tired to do anything other than sleep right now. I'll try to post tommorow
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:20 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Empking wrote:There is absolutely no good reason for thinking we have a cop in this game. Emphasis on "Good".
There is good reason, such as the miller flip.
And Llama I feel you're deliberately ignoring my posts in order to lynch me. I said (yesterday) "werewolf had a mod-=provided safe claim" then you say "The flavor matches up with a cop." as if it means something.
You are trying to lynch a cop claim that fits flavor, fits known flips, and has the "RB" already on top of them. Thats scummy. I would rather lynch anyone in the game over wolf right now.
Co-host of The USL Show
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Empking »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Empking wrote:There is absolutely no good reason for thinking we have a cop in this game. Emphasis on "Good".
There is good reason, such as the miller flip.
Not good.
You are trying to lynch a cop claim that fits flavor, fits known flips, and has the "RB" already on top of them. Thats scummy. I would rather lynch anyone in the game over wolf right now.[/quote]

All those facts when added to the fact that werewolf is playing very scummy and very much like a scum pretending to be a cop adds up to one thing. Not werewolf being a cop but SC giving him a nice safeclaim.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ugh... think Emp truely just believes the complete wrong thing here.

unvote
Vote pack
Co-host of The USL Show
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Jerbs »

Zyrconium wrote:However Jerbs is scum mostly because of a disturbing change in stances he doesn't bother to point out or explain, specifically his stance on werewolf(nonexistant post-claim), his stance on me(he was on me most of the last day) and the location of the leading-wagon at the time of his post voting wolfy(me).

To be specific(and because it's fun to say), Jerbs is scum because he didn't vote me.

Vote Jerbs

Oh, and I've have voted Ghost in my first post if y'all hadn't confused me into wanting answers first...

what? So if i
Vote: Zyrc
im no longer scum?
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Packbat »

UNVOTE: Parama
Jerbs wrote:
Zyrconium wrote:However Jerbs is scum mostly because of a disturbing change in stances he doesn't bother to point out or explain, specifically his stance on werewolf(nonexistant post-claim), his stance on me(he was on me most of the last day) and the location of the leading-wagon at the time of his post voting wolfy(me).

Vote Jerbs

what? So if i
Vote: Zyrc
im no longer scum?
That's ...
incredibly
terrible. Why would you just fold under baiting like that?

VOTE: Jerbs L-2
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

No posts in 20 hours? Seriously?

No one's in prodding range, but if there are still no new posts by noon MST on Sunday, I'm throwing a deadline down.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Empking »

I do not like the non-Parama members of the Jerb wagon and with this leisurely pace I don't see why scum would bus.
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Zyrconium »

27 hours Emp, start to the last vote on the Jerbs wagon(4 votes), sure that's leisurely?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”