Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Battousai »

Bunnylove- On closer inspection, it appears you are reacting to Fate calling you scum but not Fate calling you a liar. However, before you realized Fate called you a liar, you said

"If your power doesn't make a difference between a town scum/town list and a scum town/scum list, it would be impossible for you to find scum as you are trying to do with that role."

This seems like you are trying to defend against being called a liar as discrediting it. Why would you now, of the entire process, decide to bring this up?

And your later- Fate is a BSing liar is undercutted by Fate calling your reaction out.

I still find you scummy, but it has dropped from what it was. Also, my post to Kat was ninja'd (at the time Kat's post was the most recent).

Kat- read the fucking thread already. He's at L-2. I just posted that not one page ago.

Vote Count:

Reckamonic: 6
(Fate, Chronopie, BunnyLover, KDub, vezokpiraka, Midnight's Sorrow)
BunnyLover: 2
(bv310, Battousai)
Battousai: 1
(Reckamonic)
Midnight's Sorrow: 1
(Nero Cain)
Fate: 1
(PranaDevil)
vezokpiraka: 1
(Riceballtail)
PranaDevil: 1
(Katsuki)

Not Voting:

Starbuck

Lynch:

8 votes.

Deadline:

February 17th - 2:00 AM EST
Last edited by Kise on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Fate »

KATSUKI WHY DO YOU NEED A VOTECOUNT IF YOU WANT TO LYNCH WITHOUT A CLAIM?

HOW VERY DISSONANT OF YOU.

VOTE RECK.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Battousai »

Also, I give Reck 24 hrs to claim and whatnot before I vote. No need to draw it out much longer than that
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Katsuki »

VOTE: RECK

@Bunny: Hence the derp. I'd still love a claim. BTW YOU CAN STOP YOUR ACTING WITH YOUR BUDDYING WITH FATE ALL GAME LONG. HE'S MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

P-EDIT: I AM YOU BLIND GOAT
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Katsuki »

Fate wrote:KATSUKI WHY DO YOU NEED A VOTECOUNT IF YOU WANT TO LYNCH WITHOUT A CLAIM?

HOW VERY DISSONANT OF YOU.

VOTE RECK.
NO WHY NOT HEAR RECK'S FAKECLAIM IM MILDLY CURIOUS.

HE'S HEADING FOR ROPE EITHER WAY.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:06 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Bunnylover wrote:@Prana:
Prana is not the same alignment as Fate.
If this comes up False.
That means if Fate is town, You are town.
If Fate is Scum, you are scum.
How do you get that your town regardless of Fate alignment? If it comes up false, that means you two are the same alignment, which means either both of you are Town or Scum. Not you can be town in both situation and Fate alignment change.
If this comes up true.
Then either its:
Fate Town - You Scum
Fate Scum - You town
Fate Scum on team 1 - You scum on team 2.
Thats simple.
If Fate is scum, then he just sacrificed one of his scum buddy to prove his fake ability to work. Which means your vote should be on Reck. That also means that the opposing scum team (since their are two) will shot Fate in fear of his fake power, which result in another scum dead.
So where is the logic in not pretending to go with this?
*bangs head on brick wall for stupidity*

It's not whether it's true or false IN RELATION TO THE GAME

It's whether "I" am telling the truth or not.

Thus, it can ONLY show up false if I'm town. Nothing else, even if Fate is town (here's a hint: He's not) it would show up as false because "I" ould not know that as 100% fact. Because, and this is rather important here, I AM TOWN.

Do you understand how it works yet?
Fate wrote:YOU ARE TRYING TO EXPLOIT LOOPHOLES OF MY ROLE. AND IT IS CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM.
IT IS MY ROLE, NOT YOURS. I KNOW HOW IT WORKS. I HAVE REQUESTED YOU TO POST THE ENTIRE PLAYERLIST UNDER TOWN IN ORDER TO GET AN ACCURATE RESULT ON YOU. YOU HAVE REFUSED. YOU ARE SCUM, OR THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER.
No, you are trying to exploit loopholes to get out of not using your role.

You're basically saying "my role only works on full town/scum lists", I say that's bullshit, you know it, I know it, anyone in game with a brain knows it, and I gave you a solid and guarenteed way to prove I am town or scum. But you don't want it, and instead would rather piss and moan and whine about it. Why? Because backing down now would out you as scum. Simple as that.

Oh, and just so I can say I called it:

Reck wants out the game, Fate is using that to bus him and buy town points. Calling it now because no bugger will believe me, everyone will buy into Fate's bullshit (unless it turns out Reck's town, in which case Fate would be autolynched anyway), and we'll lose because people would rather sheep Fate than play well.

But just for funsies.

unvote
vote: Reck

And being as it would appear Katsuki just voted him too... that's a hammer isn't it?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Fate »

SPOILER ALERT: HES NOT GOING TO SHOW UP IN THIS THREAD.

HES ALREADY BEEN ONLINE, SEEN THE THREAD, SAID "AWWWWWWW FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK" AND UNBOOKMARKED THIS GAME. HE HAS NO INCENTIVE TO USE UP HIS TEAMS FAKECLAIMS AND EVERY INCENTIVE TO STALL THIS DAY OUT
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Fate »

You're basically saying "my role only works on full town/scum lists", I say that's bullshit, you know it, I know it, anyone in game with a brain knows it, and I gave you a solid and guarenteed way to prove I am town or scum. But you don't want it, and instead would rather piss and moan and whine about it. Why? Because backing down now would out you as scum. Simple as that.
YOU CANT SAY ITS BULLSHIT AND THEN VOTE ACCORDING TO MY ROLE.

YOU POST A TOWNLIST WITH EVERYONE ON IT,
QUESTION: WHY NOT? WHATS THE DOWNSIDE
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Battousai »

Nice... well I'm definitly not protecting Fate tonight.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Fate »

OH AND LOL AT THE POWER BUSSER CLAIM IN A GAME WITH MULTIPLE SCUMTEAMS.

YOU KEEP GRASPING THOSE STRAWS MR. DUMDUM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Fate »

Battousai wrote:Nice... well I'm definitly not protecting Fate tonight.
WHAT IN THE HELL KIND OF STATEMENT IS THIS?

OK.

HAVE FUN DANCING AROUND IN THE DARK WITHOUT A COMPETENT TOWNIE+POWERFUL ROLE.

*SHRUG*
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Katsuki »

THATS OK I SHALL KEEP FATE SAFE FOR ALL ETERNITY.

:3
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Fate »

PRANA POST A FULL TOWN LIST WITH EVERYONE IN THE GAME ON IT BEFORE NIGHT, FAILURE TO DO THIS IS A SCUMCLAIM. THERES NO NEGATIVE YOU CAN FABRICATE TO DOING AS SUCH, AND ONLY UPSIDE.

EVEN IF YOU THINK IM SCUM, ID HAVE TO PUT MYSELF IN A 1V1 WITH YOU AFTER YOU POST THAT LIST, OR ID HAVE TO CONFIRM YOU AS TOWN.

THE ONLY REASON TO REFUSE IF YOU ARE SCUM THAT DOESNT WANT TO BE CAUGHT BY MY DETECTOR.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Fate »

(also for those of you playing the home game you'll notice how Prana DOESNT theorize that I could be scum on the team OPPOSITE of Reck, but that's because Prana knows I am not scum on HIS TEAM, and therefore did not consider this situation. This is a scumslip of one of the highest calibers.)
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Battousai »

Fate wrote:
Battousai wrote:Nice... well I'm definitly not protecting Fate tonight.
WHAT IN THE HELL KIND OF STATEMENT IS THIS?

OK.

HAVE FUN DANCING AROUND IN THE DARK WITHOUT A COMPETENT TOWNIE+POWERFUL ROLE.

*SHRUG*
It could be a bluff to get them to target you, or a double bluff to get them to target me.. who knows? I knows, but I is not telling you.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:14 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Fate wrote:YOU CANT SAY ITS BULLSHIT AND THEN VOTE ACCORDING TO MY ROLE.

Regarding the first line, yes I can. I'm of the belief you are lying, but are bussing your scum buddy for town points because said buddy isn't really into the game that much. On the offchance he's not your buddy, he'll flip town and we can get rid of you tomorrow.

As far as the second, I've done better than that, I've allowed you to confirm whether I'm scum or town, you're the one refusing to take it. It's also fucking funny to see you playing like shit because you would rather rant about the fact I'm playing pro-town rather than anti-town.

And of course I didn't theorize you could be scum on the opposite team of Reck, I believe you're bussing your buddy.

However if you ARE on the opposite side to him, it means you're scum with a lie detector role (which, given it's a Kise game) is plausible, which would be hilarious because it would show you're telling the truth AND lying at the same time, in which case congrats.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Fate »

Either way, I had forgotten about Katsuki's softclaim. So I think I'm good.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Fate »

PranaDevil wrote:
Fate wrote:YOU CANT SAY ITS BULLSHIT AND THEN VOTE ACCORDING TO MY ROLE.

Regarding the first line, yes I can. I'm of the belief you are lying, but are bussing your scum buddy for town points because said buddy isn't really into the game that much. On the offchance he's not your buddy, he'll flip town and we can get rid of you tomorrow.

As far as the second, I've done better than that, I've allowed you to confirm whether I'm scum or town, you're the one refusing to take it. It's also fucking funny to see you playing like shit because you would rather rant about the fact I'm playing pro-town rather than anti-town.

And of course I didn't theorize you could be scum on the opposite team of Reck, I believe you're bussing your buddy.

However if you ARE on the opposite side to him, it means you're scum with a lie detector role (which, given it's a Kise game) is plausible, which would be hilarious because it would show you're telling the truth AND lying at the same time, in which case congrats.
Once AGAIN,
I know my role NOT YOU
you have NOT DONE BETTER. You have NOT GIVEN ME WHAT I NEED FOR
MY ROLE
. YOUR REFUSAL IS HORSESHIT. THERE IS NO NEGATIVE.

WHY DONT YOU HUMOR ME? IF YOURE TOWN YOUD HAVE NO PROBLEM CONFIRMING YOURSELF. NONE AT ALL.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Batt: I believe that I was trying to figure out how Fate powers worked in that post.

@Prana: I kinda already said what your claiming your calling "First".
The two possiblities of it coming up false lies with:
You are town and Fate is Scum
You are Scum 1 and Fate is Scum 2.
I mean why won't you do the list? The list would end all this debate. If you have nothing to fear, then just do the list.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:28 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Bunnylover wrote:@Batt: I believe that I was trying to figure out how Fate powers worked in that post.

@Prana: I kinda already said what your claiming your calling "First".
The two possiblities of it coming up false lies with:
You are town and Fate is Scum
You are Scum 1 and Fate is Scum 2.
I mean why won't you do the list? The list would end all this debate. If you have nothing to fear, then just do the list.
Hmmm, I kinda see where you're coming from with the second part.

But the fact remains that there is zero reason to post a list. Fate's only got a lie detector role if he is a scum with a lie detector role. There is zero pro-town need to do what he did. He could have just probed and asked questions of people, and used the lie detector on responses to said questions, instead of trying to dictate to everyone, and (as is usual with any game with Fate in it) shout down anyone who disagrees with him. Deciding people are scum off the back that they disagree with his play.

Plus, at this point, it's funny to see Fate get all pissy.

But have a ball:

scum - nobody
town - Everyone in the game

(And no, Fate can't claim that doesn't count, just because I've not listed every player's name, does not mean I haven't actually listed every player in the game, but he will, guarentee it).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Fate »

I CAN CLAIM, BECAUSE, ONE LAST FUCKING TIME
ITS MY ROLE AND I KNOW HOW IT WORKS NOT YOU AND IVE BEEN THE ONE PMING KISE NEARLY 20FUCKING TIMES TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO USE IT PROPERLY

USE NAMES.

YOU KEEP REFUSING.

IM NOT GETTING PISSY.

I ACTUALLY FIND THIS HILARIOUS, YOURE SAVING ME A USE OF MY ROLE BY REFUSING, SO WE GET TO JUST LYNCH YOU AND I'LL USE IT ON SOMEONE NOT OBVSCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Fate »

(also for those of you playing the home game, note the cognitive dissonance here:
There is
zero pro-town
need to do what he did. He could have just probed and asked questions of people, and used the lie detector on responses to said questions, instead of trying to dictate to everyone, and (
as is usual with any game with Fate in it)
he notes that i do this regardless of alignment, but in the same post tries to use it as evidence that i am 100% scum. this coming after he has voted with me against reck, confirming reck is not on the same team as prana)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Fate »

(the logic that i am scum with a lie detector role, because i asked everyone for their reads out in the open in order to use my role more effectively is also horribly bad.

in case it wasnt clear that prana is scum, anyway, though all you need to focus on is his refusal to comply with a request that will confirm his alignment whether i am town with a lie detector role, scum with a lie detector role, or scum gambiting)
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:39 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Actually, Fate, I stated there's zero pro-town reason to demand full lists. I then stated that you shouting everyone down is what you do regardless.

They are two entirely seperate entities.

So thanks for the misrep.

Also, some nice proof that Fate is scum.

Fate stated that doing the lists would guarentee lynching scum today.

Fate has since stated his role is not unlimited use and can only be used on even days (nice excuse for not using it yesterday nor will be using it tomorrow, lolz).

Fate also believed Reck was likely town.

So, he felt Reck was likely town, yet uses his Lie Detector role this day phase on him anyway.

Which in turn means that Fate "knew" he would hit scum this day phase, despite having a role that wasn't unlimited use, and wouldn't ever guarentee he would hit scum with it this day phase... meaning the ONLY way he could be sure he would hit scum 100% would be if he knew it would hit scum BEFORE he got everyone to post lists.

The above = Fatescum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Fate »

The above=bullshit.

I checked Reck because I can't read him. When I can't read him I call him town and we form a votign block.

NOW.

ARE YOU GONNA KEEP DODGING OR NOT?

IF IM SCUM, I CONFIRM YOU AS TOWN, OR AS SCUM "OPPOSITE" OF ME (lol).

MAKE THE LIST WITH NAMES. THERES NO REASON NOT TO.

OR GET LYNCHED TOMORROW, I DONT VERY MUCH CARE.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”