Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Battousai »

What about it is scummy?

Vote Count:

Battousai: 4
(Katsuki, vezokpiraka, Reckamonic, Midnight's Sorrow)
Midnight's Sorrow: 2
(Nero Cain, KDub)
vezokpiraka: 2
(Riceballtail, Battousai)
Reckamonic: 1
(Fate)
Fate: 1
(PranaDevil)

Not Voting:

BunnyLover
bv310
Chronopie
Starbuck

Lynch:

8 votes.

Deadline:

February 17th - 2:00 AM EST
Last edited by Kise on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Fate »

vezokpiraka wrote:Prana just do it.

Maybe he has some kind of lie detector role. Doh.

Also Valentines is coming up and I still don't have a girlfriend:((.

VEZOK YOU STUPID FUCK WHY WOULD YOU CLAIM THAT.

AND NOW LOOK AT ALL THE SCUMBAGS USING THE LOOPHHOLE "TEEHEE EVERYONES SCUM BUT ME" (WHICH KISE SAID DOESN'T COUNT AS A LIE TO PREVENT BREAKAGE)

I FOUND A STRAT KISE APPROVED. IF SCUM CALL THEIR BUDDIES TOWN ITS A LIE.

BUT YOU FUCKED IT UP.

PRANA AND BATT ARE OBVSCUM.

RESULTS OF MY ROLE WILL COME LATER.

FUCK YOU VEZOK.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Wait Fate, if they called themselves town, wouldn't that mean they are lieing?
Or does your power fail to do that?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Fate »

There are restrictions, like I said I couldn't make everyone say "I am town" and catch them that way, but if they lie about their BUDDIES I coulda caught them. Also it doesn't work on fakeclaims, as Kise provided fakeclaims count as the "truth"

So how does this affect your read on Prana and Batt who are likely in the same discussing how to avoid my role?

Also very interested in Pranas next post.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Kdub »

Battousai, to answer your question about vezok, I assumed he was messing around so I didn't think much of the claim. The "daykill" did not appear serious to me at that stage of the game, and I figured vezok thought the same way.

I suspected that Fate might have some sort of modified lie-detector ability based on his request. I don't seem scum pulling this sort of gambit, so I'm pretty sure he's town. Fate, are you calling Prana and Battousai scum based on their refusal to comply, or do you have actual role-information that they are scum?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Fate »

I haven't sent any action in, hard to pm on a phone.

But yeah, the latter. Out of the people who outright REFUSED to co operate Id say only Rbt and maybe bv are town, the rest scummy as all hell. Id have to iso bv btw I think he's done EVEN less then when he is worthless fuckin town.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Battousai »

lol Fate. I'm sure you have that as an ability :roll:. Ehh... getting lieing results on calling yourself town is breaking the game but two scum calling each other town (which would result in the same net outted scum) is not. Do you think we are idiots? Besides, lists are GUESSES. So, if anyone did not put all of and only the scum into their scum list, they would be lieing. Stop wasting the game day on these idiotic gambits that you use because you probably just can't seem to scumhunt.

Kdub- vezok brought it up multiple times, and when the mod said vezok was still alive, Vezok claimed that he thought he was killed. This proves that he wasn't joking around, but actually thought or pretended to think that he died. Now take that into consideration and tell me if that is scummy.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Fate »

It doesn't out the same, as you can clearly see scum like you REFUSED to make the lists. Also scum COULD list all their buddies (like you and Prana did so conviently) and not be caught in a lie.

Obviosuly town being wrong about a scumread is not a lie.

What's your read on Prana btw? My role is provable so obviously calling it a gambit baselessly is pretty scum. What do you think of his refusal and my notion that scum are in the group that refused stubbornly?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Battousai »

FATE STOP ACTING LIKE A TOOL. YOU HAVE NO ROLE. THERE IS NO ROLE. JUST FUCKING STOP WASTING THE ENTIRE FUCKING DAY ON THIS CHARADE.

unvote, vote: Fate
you are using this to waste an entire day. You haven't even tried to scumhunt.

My read on Prana is null leaning scum- from the Zodiark vote. But to satisfy you, I think Prana is town. There, if we are a scumteam that would be a lie, or not I could have forgotten who is my scumpartner. AKA SAYING THINK IS AN OPINION AND AN OPINION CAN NOT BE FALSE. STUPID. BUT NOT FALSE.

I'm not calling it a gambit baselessly.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Fate wrote:There are restrictions, like I said I couldn't make everyone say "I am town" and catch them that way, but if they lie about their BUDDIES I coulda caught them. Also it doesn't work on fakeclaims, as Kise provided fakeclaims count as the "truth"

So how does this affect your read on Prana and Batt who are likely in the same discussing how to avoid my role?

Also very interested in Pranas next post.
I've been reading Prana as scum the first moment he said it was anti-town to do what you ask.
Batt, not too sure about. He's not outright refusing it, and unlike other people I can see him putting himself as the only town read since he did replace in.
I would lynch Prana > Batt, but probably still lynch Batt.

Now that Batt just made that post, and still have not posted his list, I would say he scum.
Their is now no reason for anyone to post their list (not like their was any reason before).

PREVIEW EDIT:
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS WASTING TIME?
HUH?
IF FATE DIDN'T COME IN HERE WITH THIS WE WOULD STILL BE ON PAGE 10 GOING, "DUH.......I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO DUH............"
FATE WANTS TO USE HIS GOD DAMN POWERS, AND THEIR IS NO REASON FOR YOU NOT TO COMPLY.

WHAT HAVE YA'LL DONE TO SCUMHUNT? FATE IS FUCKING SCUM HUNT, BUT HE CAN'T COMPLETE THIS GOD DAMN SCUMHUNT BECAUSE THE SCUM AREN'T COMPLYING WITH HIM, BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED OF FATE.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Battousai »

oops. Hit enter by mistake. Continuing-

It's as baseless as claiming NK/lynch-immune miller. Yes, it can be proven but it is just not a role that would be used as it is broken.

On his refusal, I see it as NULL. JUST LIKE ALL REACTIONS TO IT. IT IS FUCKING NULL.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Battousai »

WHERE WOULD WE BE BUNNY? Well, I dunno we did have a lynch yesterday, maybe we can pick up from where that left off.

I also gave my list, durh, I just haven't said anyone was town (cause they aint).

I've been scumhunting since I finished rereading. Yet no one even mentioned my catchup post because of this shtick by Fate. I've also found Vezo scummy and am trying to garner support and whatnot.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Fate »

Batts vote on me is LOLZ. I haven't been scumhuntinh? I haven't even tried? Really?

Also ALL THE REACTIONS ARE NULULLSLLALJKREWK

Yeah ok. You don't have any read on anyone based on their reactions. WHO IS REALLY not scumhunting?

Also since you're not afraid of my role, claim that Prana is 100% town. In your next post of course
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:13 am

Post by bv310 »

So Bunny's scum.
Unvote, Vote: BL

Fate, just to make you feel better:

Town:

bv310
Fate

Scum:

KDub
Nero Cain
Reckamonic
PranaDevil
Chronopie
Midnight's Sorrow
vezokpiraka
Starbuck
Battousai
Riceballtail
Katsuki
Bunnylover
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:14 am

Post by bv310 »

If you want a real read list, you'll have to wait. If that's all you want, then we're good and let's move the fuck on to something that's actually interesting and not CAPS Locked
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Fate »

Bv, did you miss the part where my role works ONLY IF scum list their buddies as town? I ALREADY KNOW I'M NOT YOUR BUDDDY
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Battousai »

Why don't you ask everyone to call everyone town? That would have been much simpler...

Also, yes reaction = null. You are only guessing at how scum would react, as you have nothing to back it up, unless you've caught scum before fake claiming ultra lie detector...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Fate »

so unless you've played a game in which you've caught scum doing a specific thing you CAN'T catch scum.

That's most bullshit fallacy I've evr heard.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Battousai »

No, but you are basing a reaction without any data stating that they would react in that way.

It's like saying only scum would say yellow when you ask them what is their favorite color.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Fate »

Its MORE PLAUSIBLE that scum RESISTED complying with a plan that was CLAIMED TO CATCH SCUM IF COMPLIED WITH, than town.

Town's ONLY reason for refusing would be:
1. Stubborn, stupid fuck of a playstyle

Since Prana and you are certainly NOT that, youre refusal was based on, as it was presented to us, "Fate being scum pushing an anti-town agenda of making people make lists" which is BULLSHIT. And when players make BULLSHIT cases that are OBVIOUSLY flawed, they are more likely to be scum.

CASE AND POINT: I HAVE BEEN SCUMHUNTING.

YOUR CLAIMS THAT I HAVENT AND THAT THIS MAKES ME SCUM IS LAUGHABLLY SCUMMY.

NOW CLAIM THAT PRANA IS TOWN. SAY IT: PRANA IS TOWN
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Batt, what caused all this discussion?
I'll tell you what, me telling Fate to get off his ass and do some crazy ass scumhunting because I know how Fate works and although I usually disproves of his method, it does have result.
We had a lynch yesterday, one of the reason that happened was due to Fate.
"Maybe we can pick up where we left off"
Their was about 3 days of no one posting. So how exactly were we expected to pick up where we left off?

Bv vote makes me laugh. Lurkers will lurk. Please just go back to lurking, or actually provide reason for your vote on me.
Since I played that Secret Invasion game with you, you will go back to lurking.

Fate, your a bad influence on me <_<.

Also Batt, couldn't you have just ignored Fate and done your scum hunting? Just because a person is trying to do something, doesn't mean you drop everything your doing and focus on that. That means you could have done scumhunting, but instead you choice to focus on what Fate was doing, the exact same thing Prana did.
Fate is not wasting anyone time. If you disagree with him, fine. You can disagree with hiim, but don't blame him for wasting your time, blame yourself for not been able to multi-task.

Vote: Prana
Show
I have played 25 games:

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Battousai »

lol. I have scumhunted. Yet, you still haven't gone back and read my posts. Neither has Fate I see.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Fate »

I read your catcup post, it was very underwhelming and I don't put much credit into those things anyway. Its what youre focused on SINCE you became current with the thread.

And this LATEST of post of "lol ive scumhunted" does NOT show one INKLING of scumhunting in it, AND IT completely avoids commenting on my #444 which was directed at you.

Vote: Batt
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Fate »

BATT RAN AWAY?

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Fate wrote:BATT RAN AWAY?

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED
He has better things to do with his time than deal with a troll who's only purpose is to ruin the game.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”