Open 276- Friends and Enemies Mafia (OVER)

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Fate wrote:It was IMPLIED.

But I had been mulling over the read ever since before I was getting ready to leave. Empking browsing the forum is what tipped it, because I KNEW he wouldn't post until I had called him out.

And if you notice in the very post above it I say "QUICKLY BEFORE I GO" I was running late to meet someone, and I DON"T have time "suprise surprise" to post all of my thoughts and motives with each post I make.
That was the next post I was going to quote. You heavily suspected AGM in the previous post, and two minutes later changed to vote for Empking. Your entire AGM case being completely undermined in two minutes because Empking was browsing the forum is laughable.
Fate wrote:SINCE I HAD SAID THE BASIS OF MY CASE WAS FOUNDED IN EMPKINGS "TOWN" FLIP, then me going back to VOTING EMPKING, aka ME THINKING EMPKING IS SCUM, shows that I no longer think MY OWN CASE WAS VALID.
If this was TRULY your reason for why AGM was suddenly town upon you voting Empking, you really shouldn't have used this as your justification;
Fate wrote:I basically declared AGM was townier than Empking, aka town on town when I went back to voting EMpKing.
There is nothing here or in any of your subsequent posts that said your case on AGM was based on Empking being town. This says AGM looks more town
than
Empking, not
because
Empking is scum.

~~

If any of the other townies can't see how ridiculous Fate's story is, then they need to be shot. Fate is scum, and his story is falling apart at the seams.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Nacho is null because he hasn't really done anything this whole game except his self-declared "mess with Hoopla" and vote for Empking. So while his vote is on scum, his behavior is otherwise lackluster.

And Fate, I'm not relying entirely on your meta. The you-are-scum argument is solid all by itself doesn't need that component at all. It's just extra juice. And it's especially juicy when we consider you lied about DEFCON (e.g., you said, "I DIDN'T VOTE FOR AV AT ALL, I SWEAR" ... and then there were multiple votes on AV).
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Hoopla wrote:That was the next post I was going to quote. You heavily suspected AGM in the previous post, and two minutes later changed to vote for Empking. Your entire AGM case being completely undermined in two minutes because Empking was browsing the forum is laughable.
EXACTLY.

And this isn't the only time Fate does this, either. Over the past 3-4 pages, he has consistently done stupid things and then come up with bad excuses and/or lies to try and cover his tracks afterwards.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Fate »

There is nothing here or in any of your subsequent posts that said your case on AGM was based on Empking being town. This says AGM looks more town than Empking, not because Empking is scum.

Read the CASE I was making against AGM. The PREVIOUS FUCKING POSTS showed that my AGM case was based on Empking being town. NOT REHASHING POSTS =/= SCUMMY.

But my god, I'm going to have a GOOD FUCKING LAUGH at you after this game AGM for being COMPLETELY worked over and used by Hoopla-scum.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:Nacho is null because he hasn't really done anything this whole game except his self-declared "mess with Hoopla" and vote for Empking. So while his vote is on scum, his behavior is otherwise lackluster.

And Fate, I'm not relying entirely on your meta. The you-are-scum argument is solid all by itself doesn't need that component at all. It's just extra juice. And it's especially juicy when we consider you lied about DEFCON (e.g., you said, "I DIDN'T VOTE FOR AV AT ALL, I SWEAR" ... and then there were multiple votes on AV).
I lied about something publically viewable to all and the game you voted. *shrug* I knew I had voted AV/called him scum, but it was never at KEY FUCKING POINTS.

ABR brings up a point I missed, Empking was at
L-1
for a fuckload of time. He's not a mason as is clear to ALL.

If you pull your HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS and realize Not-Mason+PRobscum >>>>> Fate mislynch wagon being egged on by Hoopla probscum, MOVE YOUR FUCKING VOTE BACK YOU CLOWN.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Fate wrote:
There is nothing here or in any of your subsequent posts that said your case on AGM was based on Empking being town. This says AGM looks more town than Empking, not because Empking is scum.

Read the CASE I was making against AGM. The PREVIOUS FUCKING POSTS showed that my AGM case was based on Empking being town. NOT REHASHING POSTS =/= SCUMMY.
Why did you say this when I asked why you/AGM was town/town all of a sudden?
Fate wrote:I basically declared AGM was townier than Empking, aka town on town when I went back to voting EMpKing.
Why didn't you say your read on AGM was dependent on Empking being scum?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote: That was the next post I was going to quote. You heavily suspected AGM in the previous post, and two minutes later changed to vote for Empking. Your entire AGM case being completely undermined in two minutes because Empking was browsing the forum is laughable.
It was the straw that broke backs. I didn't HEAVILY suspect him, but I was going to continue or argument awhile. Then I saw Empking online and LIKE I FUCKING SAID, knew he would come out of the wood-work if I voted him, as I was interested in seeing what his move on the situation would be. He theN CAPITALIZED on my AGM suspicion and voted AGM, just like YOU are capitalizing on AGM's dumb tunneling and voting me.
If this was TRULY your reason for why AGM was suddenly town upon you voting Empking, you really shouldn't have used this as your justification;
There is nothing here or in any of your subsequent posts that said your case on AGM was based on Empking being town. This says AGM looks more town
than
Empking, not
because
Empking is scum.
Read my earlier post. My case was FOUNDED on Empking being town and AGM keeping his vote there. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU EVEN CALL ME SCUM WHEN YOUVE BLATANTLY REFUSED TO EVEN LOOK AT THOSE TWO PAGES?

AGM letting Hoopla slide with anti-town horseshit like this is just fucking TERRIBAD. I had more respect for you than this AGM.
If any of the other townies can't see how ridiculous Fate's story is, then they need to be shot. Fate is scum, and his story is falling apart at the seams.
Look at this CLASSIC scum blowing things out of proportion. "Look at how obvscum he is. If you're town and yuo can't see how scummy he is you need to die because you suck. He's falling apart at the seams as I continue to twist his posts and ignore his questions and capitalize on AGM's dumbass."

"oh but FATEEEEEEEEee you do the same thing and call Hoopla obvscum and AGM sucky because he doesn't see thigns as they are."

YEAH BUT IM FUCKING FATE. PLUS I USE NAMES LIKE THIS:
NS, ANDREW, NEWBIE2010, AGM, YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK IF YOURE TOWN.

I DONT USE GENERALIZED LANGUAGE AIMED AT FUELING A MISLYNCH WAGON LIKE FUCKING HOOPLA IS DOING RIGHT NOW. THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote:
Fate wrote:

HOOPLA IS BASICALLY SAYING THIS IS WHY IM OBVSCUM:

"You didnt say THIS in THIS post. SO youre scum!"-Hoopla
"Yeah but it was clearly implied by my posts Here: here and Here:"-Fate
"I'll ignore that evidence and pick at other parts of your ISO until I push this shit through. AGM is falling for it like candy."-Hoopla

FUCKING HORSESHIT
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Fate wrote: ABR brings up a point I missed, Empking was at
L-1
He's probably not scum too, as optimal scumplay in that situation is to claim mason. If you thought Empking was under enough pressure as town to claim mason, then there was enough pressure to claim mason as scum too. From my experiences, scum have a tendency to pull the trigger earlier than town in claiming situations anyway - they claim as an attempt to defuse their wagon, because they have much more to lose if they are actually lynched.

I don't think Empking was under enough pressure to claim either way if he was a mason/scum, but if you think he was, that probably implies he's a VT.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I actually might move my vote because I still think Empking is scum and it's a good point about the L-1 + no mason claim + probscum = good vote.

That doesn't change my mind about you at all, though. Especially when you say this:
Fate wrote:Look at this CLASSIC scum blowing things out of proportion.
HMM HMMMMMM what went on during the past 2-3 pages? Oh that's right, you
blew something out of proportion.

I want to see what everyone else SANS NACHO, who is a permanent member of your posse, has to say.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Hoopla »

AGM, read my previous post on Empking please.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

And Fate don't give me that shit about me being a subpar player.

Your play over the past 24 hours has been REALLY, REALLY BAD. Riddled with contradictions, lies, bad arguments, backtracking, general nonsense, and the like. I'm not turning in my card for this one. No sir.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

AlamasterGM wrote:I want to see what everyone else SANS NACHO, who is a permanent member of your posse, has to say.
Hey now no need to take potshots.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote:
Fate wrote:

YOURE TAKING THINGS THE FUCK OUT OF CONTEXT HOOPLASCUM. GOD THIS IS GETTING ON MY NERVES.

YOU SAID THIS:
Hoopla wrote:
Fate wrote:or what's it worth, you're scum with Empking.

You WANTED my spam posting a few pages ago to STIMULATE scumhunting.

And when it happened, "oh ill just ignore the town on town banter and not take a side because Empbuddy is voting AGM"

Lol.
If it's town on town banter you really shouldn't have been voting Almaster up until this morning. And if that truly is your belief, I'd expect you to have declared it once you thought it was true.
i SAID THIS:
Fate wrote:You're dodging the main point, which is that you ASKED for content, and then IGNORED it.

I basically declared AGM was townier than Empking, aka town on town when I went back to voting EMpKing.

Hooopla scummm
YOU DID NOT SAY "WHAT MADE YOU CHANGE YOUR READ? WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT?" YOU TRIED TO PICK AT MY POSTS AND SAY "YOU SHOULDVE DONE THIS AND THIS AND THIS, AND BECAUSE YOU DIDNT YOUR SCUM"

MY RESPONSE:

"STOP DODGING MY FUCKING POINT SCUM.

I SAID AGM WAS TOWNIER THAN EMPKING WITH MY VOTE SWITCH"

THEREFORE, THIS IS A MISREPRESENTATION OF THE SITUATION:
YOU DID NOT ASK ME WHY HE WAS TOWN ALL OF SUDDEN, AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE QUOTE

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote:
Fate wrote: ABR brings up a point I missed, Empking was at
L-1
He's probably not scum too, as optimal scumplay in that situation is to claim mason. If you thought Empking was under enough pressure as town to claim mason, then there was enough pressure to claim mason as scum too. From my experiences, scum have a tendency to pull the trigger earlier than town in claiming situations anyway - they claim as an attempt to defuse their wagon, because they have much more to lose if they are actually lynched.

I don't think Empking was under enough pressure to claim either way if he was a mason/scum, but if you think he was, that probably implies he's a VT.
IT IMPLIES HES FUCKING SCUM BECAUSE CLAIMING MASON AT L-1=GET HAMMERED. NO MASON WILL BE RUN UP TO L-1.

NICE ATTEMPT TO DEFEND YOUR BUDDY THOUGH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:I actually might move my vote because I still think Empking is scum and it's a good point about the L-1 + no mason claim + probscum = good vote.

That doesn't change my mind about you at all, though. Especially when you say this:
Fate wrote:Look at this CLASSIC scum blowing things out of proportion.
HMM HMMMMMM what went on during the past 2-3 pages? Oh that's right, you
blew something out of proportion.

I want to see what everyone else SANS NACHO, who is a permanent member of your posse, has to say.
WHATEVER. VOTE EMPKING AND THEN CALL ME KINGBUSSER TOMORROW. AS LONG AS EMPKINGSCUM DIES I DONT GIVE A FUCK.

I ALREADY SAID MY RESPONSE TO THE INEVITABLE CLOWN THAT WAS GONNA SAY "HMM MFATE ISNT THAT WHAT YOU DO?"

READ MY FUCKIN POSTS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:And Fate don't give me that shit about me being a subpar player.

Your play over the past 24 hours has been REALLY, REALLY BAD. Riddled with contradictions, lies, bad arguments, backtracking, general nonsense, and the like. I'm not turning in my card for this one. No sir.
IVE EXPLAINED EVERY SINGLE POST I HAVE MADE. YOU ARE LETTING HOOPLA TINT YOUR GLASSES. READ MY POST WITH ALL THE LINES COPY+PASTED

SHES CLEARLY TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT AND OUTRIGHT LYING ABOUT HOW CERTAIN POSTS HAPPENED
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Hoopla wrote:AGM, read my previous post on Empking please.
Eh, I don't really buy that argument. 1) Scum don't aways make the optimal fakeclaim, for multiple reasons (one being to manipulate you, seeing as you rely on optimal play a lot) 2) Fate and Empking might have planned for Fate to lay off the bus. 3) My suspicion of Andrius-scum is very strong and isn't getting outweighed by that speculation.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Fate »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
AlamasterGM wrote:I want to see what everyone else SANS NACHO, who is a permanent member of your posse, has to say.
Hey now no need to take potshots.
NACHO ARE YOU A PERMANENT MEMBER OF MY POSSE?

OR AM I JUST OBVTOWN AS FUCKING ALWAYS THIS GAME?

THATS WHAT I GODDAMN THOUGHT.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:IVE EXPLAINED EVERY SINGLE POST I HAVE MADE. YOU ARE LETTING HOOPLA TINT YOUR GLASSES. READ MY POST WITH ALL THE LINES COPY+PASTED

SHES CLEARLY TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT AND OUTRIGHT LYING ABOUT HOW CERTAIN POSTS HAPPENED
I called you out on being scum waaaaay before Hoopla showed up and started adding fuel to the fire.

If you flip town, then yeah, I'll hang Hoopla in your honor. But right now my glasses are clear as day.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Actually I might not even lynch Hoopla. You're being pretty scummy. I'd have to think about it.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Fate, it's entirely possible a mason could be run up to L-1. Two masons in 11 players (with 3 scum) is hardly a powerhouse town block, so it's not like they wield that much influence in the game. I hope you're not suggesting any player who claims mason at L-1 gets hammered though.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Fate »

HOOPLA IS CAPITALIZING ON YOUR SUSPICION AND MAKING THINGS WORSE THAN THEY REALLY ARE.

YOUR SUSPICION IS BASED OFF OF "OMGUS FATE, HOW CAN YOU READ ME AS SCUM? YOU MUST BE SCUM WITH YOUR DUMB ARGUEMENTS@@zaz1!ZZA21!!!!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote:Fate, it's entirely possible a mason could be run up to L-1. Two masons in 11 players (with 3 scum) is hardly a powerhouse town block, so it's not like they wield that much influence in the game. I hope you're not suggesting any player who claims mason at L-1 gets hammered though.
I HOPE YOURE NOT ADVISING EMPKING TO CLAIM MASON IN THREAD, NOW ARE YOU?

IM SUGGESTING ANYONE THAT GETS WAGONNED TO L-1 AND CLAIMS MASON SHOULD BE HAMMERED, YES.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:Actually I might not even lynch Hoopla. You're being pretty scummy. I'd have to think about it.
SO EVEN IF I FLIPPED TOWN YOU WOULDNT LYNCH HOOPLA? THATS DUMB FUCKING LOGIC RIGHT THERE.

WHEN I FLIP TOWN ITLL BECOME CLEAR TO YOU IF YOU ARE TOWN THAT HOOPLA WAS CAPITALING ON YOUR SUSPICIONS.

Return to “Completed Open Games”