GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 am

Post by GreyICE »

Mariyta wrote:
GreyICE wrote: Mariyta - I'm not reading her as overwhelmingly thrilled by the drama, but she seems to be doing her best to help. I don't agree CooLDoG is scum, but if I tried to lynch everyone I ever had a disagreement with, I'd be useless and catch zero scum.
Don't quite understand this. I think CD is town, not scum. And you're damn right I'm not overwhelmingly thrilled by the drama. There's been a lot of drama in many of my games. Enough to make a girl go mad. As for your gut on LMP, what do you think of the miller claim? That's been a very controversial point.

And I disagree with you on your UK comment. I think it's a good idea for CD to use his vig today. Especially if he uses it on UT. That will free us up to find another scum. There is a good chance that CD will die tonight anyway. Scum tend to hit the confirmed (or somewhat confirmed) townies.

Now where are you going to place your vote? Deadline is tomorrow.
Sorry, I thought I read you voting for him. Well, all I can say is 'my bad.' That removes one of my reservations.

Anyway, lets see, I'm starting to dislike UT just because of UK's response to me. I'd yell at AlmasterGM too, but, well, waste of my time. Anyway, I HATE directing town power. Since I'm feeling stronger that UK is scum trying to direct the kill onto people not on her team, I'd say that I feel better about the SC wagon.

CooLDoG, I will say... take your shot. At whoever you feel is the scummiest.

PEdit: Oh cool, time extension! That's made of win. Okay, I agree with SC here, I'm not thrilled with the idea of voting on the shot. All of us are frequently dumber than any one of us, especially when
some
of them are trying to toss the shot onto town.

I'm trying to catch up here, but I really would consider StrangerCoug or UK very hard. I just... don't have a good feeling about UT, with how UK is acting, but in that I'll bow to the will of the town. Certainly he hasn't added much, but I just don't feel it.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:46 am

Post by GhostWriter »

This is easily solved. We vote on who he kills. After, of course, he claims with name and flavor. Then we commence to the shooting to be sure of the claim and to try to hit scum. Then we lynch Katsuki.

Personally, I say we aim for HF. But CD DOES NOT GET TO CHOOSE HIS OWN SHOT. The general consensus is that CD is either scum or VI. Why the fuck would you give him control over his shot instead of us having control of it?
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Mariyta »

My main concern is that he will almost certainly kill LMP if he's given the chance, and I'm convinced LMP is what he says he is.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Under normal circumstances, I'd let the vig pick their shot.

BUT CD IS A FUCKING MORON. You do NOT trust a fucking moron with a gun.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 am

Question for GI: How often do you see scum "directing town power"?

And is that REALLY your case on me? That I'm "directing town power?"
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:07 am

Post by GreyICE »

GhostWriter wrote:This is easily solved. We vote on who he kills. After, of course, he claims with name and flavor. Then we commence to the shooting to be sure of the claim and to try to hit scum. Then we lynch Katsuki.

Personally, I say we aim for HF. But CD DOES NOT GET TO CHOOSE HIS OWN SHOT. The general consensus is that CD is either scum or VI. Why the fuck would you give him control over his shot instead of us having control of it?
Because he does anyway? I mean say he's really the village total idiot. We vote, he hates the results, takes whatever shot he wants, then we what? Lynch him when we're 80% on him flipping town? Not like we can mail in a PM for him.

I'll offer suggestions, but I see voting as fucking pointless when I feel this sure someone is town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

UncertainKitten wrote:Question for GI: How often do you see scum "directing town power"?

And is that REALLY your case on me? That I'm "directing town power?"
If you were hyper townswoman the townie who just posted that, like AlmasterGM, I'd go... whatever. You're not, and I don't like the implication that that's the ONLY thing I find objectionable.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 am

That's hilarious, because guess what?
It's the only damned thing you've mentioned

The rest is just vague ~*~allusions~*~

Put up or shut up, thank you.

You never answered my question either.

If you're town, why can't you answer a question directly? Is it because you're scum without a valid answer?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:36 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yesssssss more time.
GreyICE wrote:CooLDoG, I will say... take your shot. At whoever you feel is the scummiest.
ABSOLUTELY NOT. COOLDOG WILL SHOOT WHO WE TELL HIM OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL LYNCH HIM EVEN IF HE IS CONFIRMED TOWN.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:38 am

AGM, that would be unproductive, no matter HOW fucking useless he is.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:38 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

StrangerCoug wrote:CooLDoG should most certainly shoot today, but while I'd pick a scummy player on which we're not likely to be able to get a wagon in time if I were him, we want to be careful that the vig kill is not scum-controlled.
I'm pretty sure you meet this description PERFECTLY.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 am

Post by GreyICE »

Which question, Kitten? I thought I just DID answer your question. If you want to know what I find scummy about you, I've read archives and seen your scum and SK play. Shit like this says to me you're doing your chip on the sholder chainsaw town defense:
More like I don't suffer idiocy. Because your vote is utterly stupid for several reasons.

1)The Zang wagon didn't have much activity by the time I jumped on it, and I weighed WHY I did it.
2)Vote Count Analysis only works when you have flips. You don't have anything concrete to stand on, so your vote amounts to utter bullshit because you thought you saw a trend. Good job.
3)If you look at my posting history, for the most part it's been fairly pro town. The fact you just assume that one vote can suddenly reveal my motivations reveals you are a TERRIBLE mafia player.

Why don't you try hard?
EBWOP: Posting AND voting history. I've been fairly transparent and so far, you're the only person dumb enough to think I could be scum.
So to go with these strong, compelling statements that make me think of someone like Fate or Reckoner, how are your scumreads?
Ugh, so much has been smashed here.

SC would be my top read at the moment, already told you why. Being passive, latching onto others, etc.

UT improved a lot but then disappeared, which is kinda lame. So, sure, let's put UT in second for now.

...I really don't have a third. Anyone who I'd consider scummy is really just acting like a complete moron all around. I guess I'd provisionally go for havingfitz because his logic is really silly for voting me. It's also intriguing he picks a wagon that SURE as hell won't get off the ground less than 5 days before deadline. So...

But moar SC votes.
Then you build yourself a wonderful SC case. Great. I love it. You had a fucking good SC case. Then it comes down to the wire and you want to... shoot UT. What? Why shoot UT? Not "Shoot UT, lynch SC." Just... shoot UT. Why? You have a strong case, and you derail it for... shit all. I don't even fucking get it. That sort of open-minded bloodthirst says to me that you don't give a fuck who lives or dies. Oh look, lets create an SC case. Oh, people are swinging towards UT? Well, lets just shoot him. Lets not worry overly much about it.

And I've seen your scum play, so don't bother getting all emotional and raging at me. I'll just laugh in your face.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:00 am

Heh, you are also bad at meta. I've done this same "act" as town.

As for shooting UT, I figured it was more in line with what town wanted.

Seeing as how there's a lot more vocal support for a UT lynch than an SC lynch.

Quite frankly, UT and SC can both die for all I care.

You're getting up there because your case kinda sucks, really. Though a bad case doesn't necessarily indicate scum...it's just your case has a feeling of setting out with the intent of painting me scummy.

Have fun with that.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 am

I will note you're right. I don't care who dies today. We need flips, and everyone thus far having been proposed has been scummy as fuck. CD and your slot were about the only lynches I disagreed with.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:08 am

Post by GreyICE »

UncertainKitten wrote:Heh, you are also bad at meta. I've done this same "act" as town.

As for shooting UT, I figured it was more in line with what town wanted.

Seeing as how there's a lot more vocal support for a UT lynch than an SC lynch.

Quite frankly, UT and SC can both die for all I care.

You're getting up there because your case kinda sucks, really. Though a bad case doesn't necessarily indicate scum...it's just your case has a feeling of setting out with the intent of painting me scummy.

Have fun with that.
UncertainKitten wrote:
I will note you're right. I don't care who dies today.
We need flips, and everyone thus far having been proposed has been scummy as fuck. CD and your slot were about the only lynches I disagreed with.
I don't even know what to say. Seriously, this is exactly what I found scummy, this "I don't care who lives or dies" attitude that you just exhibited here along with the very very strong opinions you showed earlier in the thread, and then you just came out and more or less said the same thing, while suggesting my case is bad.

I don't fucking know. In my experience, not really caring who we kill is more of a scum thing than a town thing, since town know that every single mislynch costs us a townie to the night kill... and probably not one of those 'useless townies,' as the phrase has been tossed around. Maybe I'm just a more conservative player, but this really seems to now be removing some of the responsibility for the outcomes of the flips under the guise that we 'need them.' Fuck, I feel guilty if one of my cases lynches a townie (unless it's someone like that idiot who tried to quickhammer a claimed doctor Day 1), I don't fucking say that we 'needed the flip.'
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

This is actually the town UK I'm familiar with.

So, lynch UT, vig HF? Sounds good to me! Unless CD can vig himself... that would rock.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

Mariyta wrote:This is actually the town UK I'm familiar with.

So, lynch UT, vig HF? Sounds good to me! Unless CD can vig himself... that would rock.
I still think that UT will flip town, but that was basically based on my read of UK as scum, so if that's off then I have to take him on his own merits. And he has some decent early game stuff, but it does degenerate into total shit. Also, this?
I'm a great lynch if you're scum. Otherwise I'm a terribad lynch
Really? That's one of the weakest defenses I've seen in a nice long time. Despite that, his early game play seems decent. Is this another frustrated townie? I can see it. This game is enormously frustrating, and it could just be he's tired of the garbage certain posters are dumping in the thread.

I still hold by my original read. Town meta or not, UK's 'lets get some flips!' playstyle seems enormously anti-town to me. I've seen scum go down day 1 before. I have yet to see 'well lets fucking FLIP something people' be very town. I'm not particularly pushing a UK lynch because (no matter how scummy she says this is) I have no fucking hope of getting it to pass through unless I see a lot of people disagree with me (and from what I've seen here, that's unlikely).

I will fucking circle back if we decide to "LETS FUCKING FLIP SOMETHING" on UT and he 'flips' town. I am not at all happy with the flip shit "playstyle."
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

GreyIce wrote:
I'm a great lynch if you're scum. Otherwise I'm a terribad lynch
Is this another frustrated townie? I can see it. This game is enormously frustrating, and it could just be he's tired of the garbage certain posters are dumping in the thread.
Yes it was a statement out of frustration.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

The new deadline for Day 1 is

February 10, 2011 9am EST
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

mod, please fix my quote tag in the above post

Done

GreyICE wrote:I still hold by my original read. Town meta or not, UK's 'lets get some flips!' playstyle seems enormously anti-town to me. I've seen scum go down day 1 before. I have yet to see 'well lets fucking FLIP something people' be very town. I'm not particularly pushing a UK lynch because (no matter how scummy she says this is) I have no fucking hope of getting it to pass through unless I see a lot of people disagree with me (and from what I've seen here, that's unlikely).

I will fucking circle back if we decide to "LETS FUCKING FLIP SOMETHING" on UT and he 'flips' town. I am not at all happy with the flip shit "playstyle."
I appreciate your town read on me. That being said...

I don't think that "needing a flip" is necessarily anti-town. I think a lot of us have been saying "I think getting some information from a lynch today is far, far better than not lynching at all". In fact, I'm pretty sure almost every post saying "we need a flip" has compared it to not lynching in that way. Also, why are you calling out UK for saying that and not anyone else?

Also your meta argument is really weird. "I realize that UK plays like this as town, but I think it's scum this time!" seems to be the thrust of what you're saying. Do you have any reason to disregard the meta, or did you just need to keep on truckin' with the UK case regardless of what was said?
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:08 am

Post by LimMePls »

Wait a sec,

who the FUCK is a 1-shot dayvig, knows they are being wagonned, and goes V/LA with an approaching deadline without shooting!? WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?

DOUBLE ULTRA-CONFIRM VOTE: COOLDOG
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

hay mod, I'm out of v/la now, something un-expected happened, and plans got canceled... no "big super bowl party :( And I know I was a real ass to go in and out of v/la anyway.

^fuck my self I know.

I'm not gonna shoot lmp on the simple fact that the town doesn't support a lmp kill. I don't want to go against the general consensus of the town. I'm very tempted to kill UT at the moment. However, I'm gonna think a little more. But I will kill today.

I very seriously contemplating shooting UK right now. For some reason she gives off scum vibes that make me want to just vig right now. AGM could also be a possible target...

I've got two main choices to kill:

1)UK, and 2) UT.

Vote and pick. I'm not gonna vig my self btw. I also value all input from everybody. I don't like an SC vig because SC already has a substantial wagon that could go to lynch right now. Mari, mina, GW, and Grey are off the table for me. Don't even suggest them.

Right now my finger is itching but I want the town a chance to talk about my kill.

my flavor is: Jean-Francois. Remember I'm a tracker and one-shot non-day ending day vig. My "official role name is a "hunter". Also on the table is my track target, but I would rather not discuss that due to the nature of the role.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

nija edit:
LMP is now back on the table. After that post.
after a wank.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 am

Wellp, then you and I aren't going to get along, GreyICE. And it appears you'll have to deal with me unless you can find some decent evidence on me. Which you won't, because I'm pretty transparently town to those that are paying attention.

You really can't conclude anything without flips. You don't have anything to deduce FROM. Behavior tells are subjective as all hell, especially without anything to really base them off of. However, that doesn't mean that we should lynch randomly. I do note you COMPLETELY IGNORE the part where I said most of the people I've supported lynching
have been scummy as all hell
, so it's reached a point where most of the proposed lynches would be REALLY GOOD ONES.

I'm not sure what your motives are. I suggest you make them clearer as the game goes on.

Oh, hey, CD idiot posted.

You're shooting UT.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:23 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

A dead Zang would make me happy, but whatever floats your boat...
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”