Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Then you, as a townie, should be trying to push your case instead of lynching someone you openly see as town. However, you are willing to let him be lynched. The people on his wagon can be swayed. I should know, it's what I'm doing to get support on your lynch. I am not jumping on the SC wagon, yet I fully intend to be on the wagon that ends D1.

And at your response to LMP, how about going to look at his large post. He points out that you're scummy. All you had to do was become scummier than 2 people. Which you did.

Preview Edit:
Hop aboard, UT. Let's get this train leaving the station.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Yes he says I'm scummy, that's it basically. And I'm going V/la remember? I might not be around when the deadline is. And I don't view SC as openly town. I find him mid-range,
slightly
scummy.
after a wank.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

CooLDoG wrote:Also what's with the SC wagon? It built up pretty fast. UKs vote reads to me a bit opportunistic, as well as UTs.
You dislike the SC wagon. Two of it's members read as opportunistic to you.
CooLDoG wrote:@SC, are you willing to lynch a claimed neighbor d-1? I prefer to lynch the non-contributing miller... that's just me.
You talk to him in a way that shows you value his opinion. Town does not do this with scum. You were trying to gain his support.
CooLDoG wrote:I don't feel comfortable on the SC wagon. Its just a strange feeling. In part due to UK. For some reason (don't ask me to explain) I get a funny vibe from her. I can't put my finger on it.
More suspicion of UK. Continued dislike of the wagon.
CooLDoG wrote:Okay, I'm going to have to go on a
v/la till Monday (big weekend planned)
I'm not sure if I will be able to post much at all. So with that in mind, and the fact that we NEED to lynch, I have decided to bite the bullet and
unvote, vote: StrangerCoug
. Not my favorite choice but it will work.
And now the "WTF?" moment. The very next post. the very next fucking post. You hop onto the wagon. You moan about doing it. But you hop right onboard.
CooLDoG wrote:I don't think a policy lynch would be a good idea. SC is worse.
You literally just called the wagon you hopped onto worse than a wagon AGAINST YOU. Scum owning up to it? I think so.
CooLDoG wrote:@GW, I want a d-1 lynch. That's it. I don't want a no-lynch.
Admitting that you're only on it to get a D1 lynch that isn't you.

And all of that is just off of the last page, making them your most recent thinking patterns. So, tell me, where did he become scummy enough to back off of LMP and go onto a wagon with two people you admitted as being scummy to you?

At this point, could you just tell us your partners so that we can win faster?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

unvote SC, vote CD
choo choooooooo

Seriously though, cd's play is looking to me more panicky scum than panicky town as this goes on
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Mina »

AAAARGH! FUCK IT!

I've spent the last few days working on the same post, trying to comment on a million different things, and answer the zillion questions directed to me, but I just keep falling further and further behind. I give up. At this point, I don't even know what I think anymore. I just keep second-guessing myself and running around in circles.

Here's the short version:

VOTE: Katsuki

HEY, IT'S BEEN MORE THAN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THOSE OTHER INSTANCES OF SCUMMY BEHAVIOUR YOU SAW FROM AGM?

Point in Kats' favour is his read on CD is the same as mine. Point against him: I agree with GW's assessment that his list of suspects is wishy-washy.

My other choice would probably be havingfitz, for taking terrible stances this game and having useless opinions. As for the third...hmm. To be honest, I keep on waffling on who's the scummier of UT, GW, AKR, and SC. Given a choice between StrangerCoug and CooLDoG, I'd choose the former, because I dislike the way he tried to spin Zang's question as "lying". His Zang vote was probably the one that made me the uneasiest. Also, I have a gut town read on CooLDoG. I'm a bit worried by the speed of the SC wagon, though.

Zang's recent post just makes me sigh, and say that it's a good thing that AGM promises that he's super town. And I wouldn't lynch AGM or anyone among his "logical players" list.

I think everyone's suspicions of SC, AKR, and UT are rubbing off on me. Also, I'm so behind that I'll cop to skimming over GhostWriter's and UntrodTripod's posts and going, "Good, a long, reasonable post," without processing their arguments. I wouldn't be surprised if one of GW and UT is scum.

I'm becoming uneasy with how certain people (UT and GW count) are trying to one-up CooLDoG with their arguments. It's like...everyone knows he's an illogical player. Look for different tells with him--like overall behaviour patterns or motivation.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I have looked at overall behaviour patterns and motivations. If you stopped skimming, you'd see.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

But Katsuki is a good vote. Just for tomorrow, not today.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Zang wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:*laughs at the wagon building on me*

I still like Zang as the lynch. He's more worried about himself than finding scum. AlmasterGM (sorry) and CooLDoG are lynches I support also.
I'm not more worried about myself than finding scum. I found Mariyta and I probably found another one. Also, why are you voting for me? As I said before, your reason is weak.
For the ten millionth time, I don't like how you reacted to Mina's comment about the wagon on you. Annoying ≠ scummy, and there was no reason to react by asking if the correct thing to do was to ignore all the votes on you. I've pulled that "am I supposed to sit there and let the votes pile on me?" stunt as scum myself,
IN A GAME YOU MODDED.
Granted, I answered my own question, but still...

As for the CooLDoG wagon, I'm going to jump on. I commented earlier that I didn't like the meta case on xRECKONERx by either him or AlmasterGM. I'm still pretty confident that there is a scum neighbor, but hey—I might get info by leaving them alive.

UNVOTE: Zang
VOTE: CooLDoG
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Oh, and...
Mina wrote:Given a choice between StrangerCoug and CooLDoG, I'd choose the former, because I dislike the way he tried to spin Zang's question as "lying".
Where did I do this? I believe the case I spun off it is that he is overreacting, not lying.

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I really want to lynch CD, but I still think he's probably town. UT is a better lynch.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm a great lynch if you're scum. Otherwise I'm a terribad lynch
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm a great lynch if you're scum. Otherwise I'm a terribad lynch
You have yet to prove this.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

My internet problems are back.

Mod: Please replace me
If I get my internet fixed before someone replaces me (I doubt it), I'll replace back in.
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
*Ocarina of Time Mafia... Yeah....
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Zang »

LynchMePls wrote:I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE REASONS! THEY ARE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS. LOOK BETWEEN MY POST BEFORE MY VOTE AND MY VOTE. READ YOUR POSTS IN BETWEEN. THEY LOOK SCUMMY TO ME. THIS ISN'T HARD!
they don't look scummy to me.
Untrod Tripod wrote:Who else is feeling a CD lynch?
I prefer lynching SC.
Ghost Writer wrote:You talk to him in a way that shows you value his opinion. Town does not do this with scum. You were trying to gain his support.
I disagree. Unless they're confirmed scum, there is always a chance that they are town. So their opinion should still be valued, just less then everybody else.
StrangerCoug wrote:For the ten millionth time, I don't like how you reacted to Mina's comment about the wagon on you. Annoying ≠ scummy, and there was no reason to react by asking if the correct thing to do was to ignore all the votes on you. I've pulled that "am I supposed to sit there and let the votes pile on me?" stunt as scum myself, IN A GAME YOU MODDED. Granted, I answered my own question, but still...
And for the ten millionth time, I was asking Mina, the way it was written implied to me that it was scummy, anti-town or at least unfavorable. I was also asking what i should've done so that it wasn't annoying. Once again, I think it's weak. Your whole case on me is based on one question instead of a group of scummy actions or my overall play. And just because someone does something once as scum, does not make it a scum-tell.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Don't tell me this is devolving into a semantics argument...

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Katsuki »

wtf has this game devolved into.

I'mma rq hard if CD ends up getting lynched.

Either mina or GW is scum btw.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Zang wrote:
Untrod Tripod wrote:Who else is feeling a CD lynch?
I prefer lynching SC.
Why?
Kats wrote: Either mina or GW is scum btw.
Why? You mention neither of them as scum until this post.

We have TWO days to lynch and I have yet to see a satisfactory case on SC, who everyone seems quite content lynching. Come on, people.
-Susan Ertz

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:02 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Per request AKnotted Rope is being replaced.

If a replacement is found before deadline or lynch the day will be slightly extended to allow the replacement to catch-up, if requested by the replacement.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:02 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 1.18 - As of Post 620

Zang (0) -
Untrod Tripod (1) - Mariyta
Mariyta (1) - Zang
AlmasterGM (1) - AKnottedRope
Katsuki (1) - Mina
LynchMePls (0) -
StrangerCoug (3) - UncertainKitten, AlmasterGM, CooLDoG
AKnottedRope (0) -
CooLDoG (4) - GhostWriter, LynchMePls, Untrod Tripod, StrangerCoug
UncertainKitten (2) - havingfitz, Katsuki
Mina (0) -
havingfitz (0) -
GhostWriter (0) -

Not Voting (0) -

The Current deadline in Februrary 7th at 9:00am EST. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 13 alive - 7 are required to lynch and 5 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - All good currently.

AKnottedRope is being replaced.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:13 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

You know what? You keep complaining you don't see why SC is scum. How about YOU tell ME why the hell he's town?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I only have time for a short post today, and maybe one tomorrow. GW YOU ARE TOTALLY MISREPRESENTING MY VIEW OF SC. YOU GOT IT ALL FUCKING WRONG.

SC's play is worse. Sc's play is bad enough to warrant a lynch. And thus is better then a policy lynch. NOT THAT THE WAGON IS BAD. I would never vote for a player that I had a solid town read on.

Look I'm gonna be V/la for the weekend. I might be able to post. But if you guys are gonna lynch me its very important that I get a claim out. Yes I just bread crumbed that I'm a power role.

And now watch as all of the people who were voting SC hop on my wagon. Very funny isn't it. Its gonna rock back and forth when the scum switch wagons. UT is the major one guilty of this. If you guys do lynch me when I'm v/la look closely at the wagons there is scum on both of them.

SC's vote screams scum. I can't say more then that.

LYNCH ME IF YOU WANT BUT I
WILL
FLIP A TOWN POWER ROLE. In case I can't get a claim off quick enough because of the scum pouring on to my wagon.
after a wank.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:You know what? You keep complaining you don't see why SC is scum. How about YOU tell ME why the hell he's town?
I don't think he's necessarily town. But I've seen nothing that makes him as scummy as you all keep claiming he is, and no one is bothering to post a real case. I've posted cases on those I think are scum and need to hang. No one else has really done the same.

"His play is bad."
"He's coasting."
"I prefer his lynch."

I've read his ISO repeatedly and
I do not see these things.
Yet no one on his wagon feels the need to point them out. Mina is the only one who gave a logical reason for voting SC, and she chose to place her vote elsewhere.
-Susan Ertz

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:01 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

CooLDoG wrote:SC's vote screams scum. I can't say more then that.
Why? Because you refuse to admit that your reasoning for voting xRECKONERx earlier today is crap? Because you're contradicting yourself in terms of my wagon?
CooLDoG wrote:LYNCH ME IF YOU WANT BUT I
WILL
FLIP A TOWN POWER ROLE. In case I can't get a claim off quick enough because of the scum pouring on to my wagon.
Trying to save your butt, I see. I like faking power roles as scum myself, son.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”