Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
VV wrote:It's me and SS left and since I KNOW I AM TOWN and I think SS is Town, I don't like the SS lynch at all.
If I were in your position, I'd think just the opposite. After all, hito and Zach and Sotty are capable enough where I think they'd be able to hit at least one scum when they have FOUR TRIES, don't you?
No response, VV?
VasudeVa wrote:Hmm... SS has been in L-2 for a loong time now, huh? No quickhammers? We have daytalking scum right?

FWIW, I strongly dislike that last Nacho post. It screams scum hungry for the mislynch. We have been discussing multiple people over the course of these pages. And the only one he pays attention to is the one with the most votes.

FoS: Nacho, mothrax(again for the second time).
Are you kidding me?
I've been pushing singersinger for THIRTEEN PAGES NOW. I started the wagon.
And you'd think you'd give me the decency of responding to the singersinger case, since in your eyes I'm mislynch-hungry scum and singersinger is poor, vunerable town.
VV wrote:I've read up on Nacho. The only bad thing I'm seeing is his recent SS tunnel which is horrible, All his posts today are focused on one thing and one thing only: lynching SS. I fully expect Townies to be scrambling for reads right about now(like the cool dudes: Vas, inHim and RF). He isn't. And I know he's a more capable player than this.
Pushing one scum is a GREAT way to find the identity of that scum's buddies, wouldn't you agree?
Take you for example. You have offered absolutely nothing in the way of proof that singersinger is town aside from "too scummy to be scum" crap. You've ignored my case on her. And yet you're holding her on the same town level as RF, inHim... Townies scrambling for reads don't have such confidence in town reads built on absolutely nothing, sorry.
VasudeVa wrote:And SS reads a lot like a LyLo mislynch. THIS IS WHAT MY HEART TELLS ME. If there is something I have learned in LyLo, there is always this one scummy person who just screaming to be lynched. Scum have chosen this very special person to be the person to lump their votes into. Then they will lure gullible townies with long ass cases and logic.
So you're calling mothrax and I scum and RayFrost that gullible townie?
And if #1367 is a "long ass case", you're in the wrong place.
VasudeVa wrote:Nacho is saved for tommorow. But it will take something INCREDIBLE for me to vote for RF, inHim, SS and myself. (Like..catching them in a quickhammer attempt or something.)
No. Rev up that chainsaw and put out that case on me today.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

singersinger wrote:VV, Nacho's taking on AGM's town-tunneling of me. I think he's just become opportunistic that now that AGM's confirmed town, he can switch to me. Isn't that what everyone's been doing with the Seraph's reads?
Addressed in the response to VV.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXV:
Time listlessly away

Not Voting:
inHimshallibe, Jack, Nachomamma8, RayFrost, singersigner, VasudeVa, mothrax
inHim 0 | Jack 1 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 1

--With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(73%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Jack »

inHimshallibe wrote:
singersigner wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:If we start running up the SK I think we have to stop and try again.
inHim, what do you mean by this?
I'm not taking any numbers for granted. If there are three scum left, we pretty much HAVE to hit a scum. I'm not confident re: 2 or 3 left so I think lynching the SK is definitely NOT as good as lynching mafia.
We should still make him claim.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:44 am

Post by RayFrost »

Jack, what makes you believe that the SK will just go "Oh yeah... um... I am the SK, please don't kill me" when they are run up? There is no reason to be SK hunting, afaict ("as far as I can tell" for those that can't feel me).
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:45 am

Post by RayFrost »

P.S.: where is everybody?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:49 am

Post by RayFrost »

P.P.S.: ss is scum. When will the seraphimiams let us lyncheth thee scum?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Nacho wrote:Take you for example. You have offered absolutely nothing in the way of proof that singersinger is town aside from "too scummy to be scum" crap. You've ignored my case on her. And yet you're holding her on the same town level as RF, inHim... Townies scrambling for reads don't have such confidence in town reads built on absolutely nothing, sorry.
My read on her doesn't have much with what she
said
, it's more about what she's
doing
. The argument is that she's not acting like scum, she's acting like a mislynch waiting to happen. I have stated over and over that if she had scum buddies, they would have coached her ass up big time.

I don't care when you have started tunneling on her. What I care about is AT THIS VERY MOMENT, AT LYLO IN A GAME WHERE THE ONE SCUM LYNCH WE HAVE IS SCUM DRIVEN, you are still tunneling even with the other alternatives I have shown, and with all the discussions that have been going around.

I have to thank you for telling me that. The fact that you are still on your shitty tunnel proves my point even more. You don't care about lynching correctly, you only care about lynching.

Nacho/Jack/mothrax. I don't care who we lynch first.(Although lynching Jack and moth has a higher chance of sucess.)
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:48 am

Post by RayFrost »

If I had to choose between your mentioned three, I'd choose mothrax first and then nacho/jack in a toss up.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Jack »

RayFrost wrote:Jack, what makes you believe that the SK will just go "Oh yeah... um... I am the SK, please don't kill me" when they are run up? There is no reason to be SK hunting, afaict ("as far as I can tell" for those that can't feel me).
They have a decent chance of winning one of those endgame scenarios, and you would think they have to have nightkill immunity. Actually, I wonder how the hell you balance an sk going against a scum team and 2 hostile unkillable super power roles.

But you're right, it would have been better if we pretended to think he was scum so our lynch threat was more believable. Personally I think his absence speaks volumes on this point though.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

VasudeVa wrote:My read on her doesn't have much with what she said, it's more about what she's doing. The argument is that she's not acting like scum, she's acting like a mislynch waiting to happen.
Be specific, then. I certainly have. HOW is she acting like a mislynch waiting to happen? HOW is she acting like town? All you've said is "you're tunneling, she's town." Do you honestly expect me to be convinced by that?
VasudeVa wrote:I have stated over and over that if she had scum buddies, they would have coached her ass up big time.
Can you provide examples of games where scumplay dramatically improves because they have daytalk?
VasudeVa wrote:I don't care when you have started tunneling on her. What I care about is AT THIS VERY MOMENT, AT LYLO IN A GAME WHERE THE ONE SCUM LYNCH WE HAVE IS SCUM DRIVEN, you are still tunneling even with the other alternatives I have shown, and with all the discussions that have been going around.
Your two alternatives are likelier SK than scum, and I'm not interested in lynching the SK right now.
VasudeVa wrote:I have to thank you for telling me that. The fact that you are still on your shitty tunnel proves my point even more. You don't care about lynching correctly, you only care about lynching.
How can say something like this when you've given a grand total of ONE reason why singersinger is town and disregarded my case completely?
VasudeVa wrote:Nacho/Jack/mothrax. I don't care who we lynch first.(Although lynching Jack and moth has a higher chance of sucess.)
And how the hell is THIS caring about lynching correctly?

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXVI:
What to do?

Not Voting:
inHim 1 | Jack 0 | moth 1 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 1 | VV 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(62%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 am

Post by singersigner »

Games have fallen by the waistside in the past couple of days, sorry. I'm gone all day tomorrow, but I'll try to catch up when I get back tomorrow (tonight?) night.

I plan on voting for Jack when I get back.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:14 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Nacho wrote:Be specific, then. I certainly have. HOW is she acting like a mislynch waiting to happen? HOW is she acting like town? All you've said is "you're tunneling, she's town." Do you honestly expect me to be convinced by that?
1. Direction-less play. Too unfocused to be scum.
2. No real connections with flipped scum.
3. No other real evidence to the contrary.
4. Horrible posts, yes. But I read SS as a naturally scummy player but not real scum.

Let's take a look at your 'case' shall we?
Nacho wrote:1.Only thing she gets out of her reread is that the quicklynch was town-motivated, a fact that was already covered.
2.Massive fencesitting on Baby Spice v Andy.
3.Votes to lynch someone she thought was town just for a flip.
4.Calls Katsuki horribly anti-town for wanting us to wait to lynch so we wouldn't use battery up although she held the same opinion earlier.
5.Screams about how sheeping the Seraphs is destroying the world, then sheeps the Seraphs.
6.Calls a vote on her invalid because her wagon wasn't big enough for it to be valid
1. And that's scummy...why? Ever been in games where you just don't want to read anything? Null.
2. Ohh~! A massive fence sitting point! Only these two flipped Town. If she was fence sitting on real scum, there is some merit on this. Otherwise, it could also be a case of Town being undecisive. And believe me, SS has shown time and time again that she is undecisive. Null.
3. This is pretty bad. :|. I've done that sometimes. I'm never honest with it though, but that could be a case of Town being unmotivated(And, again, SS has shown that she is pretty much not-motivated.). Null.
4. Some points on this. But Katsuki deserved it. Are you saying Katsuki wasn't anti-town?
5. Extra ISO post for filler. Pretty bad that you're even mentioning this.
6. SS can't defend herself worth shit. Actually, this adds a little bit to my 'SS is acting Town.'

tldr; Your 'case' is mostly about SS being a scummy player than with her being real scum. Bad case is bad.
Can you provide examples of games where scumplay dramatically improves because they have daytalk?
I guess getting a scum role PM sometimes has the nasty side effect of weakened common sense.
Nacho wrote:Your two alternatives are likelier SK than scum, and I'm not interested in lynching the SK right now.
ITP: Justifying a shitty tunnel.
Nacho wrote:How can say something like this when you've given a grand total of ONE reason why singersinger is town and disregarded my case completely?
Here's why. Your case is horse manure. It's an ISO study nitpicking SS' posts with the scummiest interpretations you can muster. Your case is the pure essence of 'LyLo Scum luring gullible townies with long ass cases and logic'. You still being in your old-ass tunnel at this dire situation is horribad.
Nacho wrote:And how the hell is THIS caring about lynching correctly?
I have certainly been clear about you being scum(Shitty tunnel, not acting like Town in LyLo).
I have been clear about mothrax being scum(Presence in all Town Lynches, Also a vezok lynch survivor.).
I have also been clear about Jack being scum(Vezok lynch survivor, rehashing that slip, also some personal experience of Jack-scum meta.).
Lastly, I am very clear about why SS being Town even if she is a popular lynch candidate for the day.

All of these reads are brand new, nary a Day Phase old!

Soo...yeah. If you're going to sling rhetoric on a phrase of mine, you've picked the wrong phrase. Try again scum.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:15 am

Post by VasudeVa »

RF, THY HEART HATH BEEN CORRECT ALL ALONG.
WHAT DOST THOU THINKETH OF NACHO NOW?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

V/LA for a day

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Jack »

The slip is a standard 1st post play, ala:
Jack wrote:Multi-scum group games are kind of annoying. Makes it harder to catch mafia when they are actually scumhunting.
imaginality wrote:Why do you say it's a multi-scum-group game? Because you're in scum group A or B or some such, perchance?

Caught our second scum, folks. Feel free to join in and find some others.
My scumreads are still the same. Strange that there seems to zero interest in any pressure on mothrax who has dropped off the map, vv and singer seem to be going after me rather than him which I find odd if he's the sk.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Urgh, reality has been a beetch to me

VV: NACHO HATH MANY SIGNS OF SCUMMINESS. SS AND MOTHRAX HATH THE TELLS OF SCUM, JACK HATH THE STENCH OF SK AS WELL.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXVII:
Cast adrift

Not Voting:
inHim 2 | Jack 0 | moth 2 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | VV 0

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(53%)
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Hey seraphims. Lynchy tiem nao?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I mean, seriously. It's dying. SALVATION BE GIVETH THROUGH THE REJECTION OF EVIL FROM THY HEART.

FOLLOW YOUR GLORIOUS PALADIN UNTO THE DESTRUCTION OF CRUEL MENACES. WE MUST PURGE OURSELVES OF THE EVIL THAT EXISTS WITHIN SINGERSIGNER, MOTHRAX, JACK, AND NACHOMAMMA8.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Jack »

Where is inhim? Where is mothrax?

Why did singer suddenly decide to have a scum read on me?
I'm actually think it's Jack at this point. His slip at the beginning was too convenient.
I believe mothrax to be mafia, and Jack is SK. His last comment is just a deflection after I just brought up his slip from the beginning. WHY DID WE FORGET ABOUT THIS.
I plan on voting for Jack when I get back.
Busting out the "slip" after all this time sounds like she really can't think of anything else, then she tries to build on it by saying that I'm being evasive about the slip. Weird conclusions about moth being mafia and me being the sk as well.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Jack »

I guess this'll wait till monday.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXVIII:
Don't give up...

Not Voting:
inHim 3 PROD1 0 | Jack 0 | moth 3 PROD1 0 | Nacho 1 | Ray 0 | sinsig 1 | VV 1

-inHimshallibe is being prodded...
-mothrax is being prodded... Aren't these the first prods I've had to make all game?

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(40%)
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Post by singersigner »

RayFrost wrote:SS iso alone is so long that it gets it's own post.

SS:

I draw a blank through the first 6 posts. I really glaze over the BS interactions when I read them. Dunno what that says about her alignment though.

This post says a lot of stuff without saying much of anything, imo. Sure, she gives gneeric reads, but she doesn't provide anything remotely in the realm of reasoning for the majority of them (gud, furc, rf, vv). The stuff regarding BS reads like coasting more than genine feelings to me. Moderate scumminess

Last bit of this post reads like overcautious scum trying to avoid slipping. I think empking had a similar issue. Minor scumminess.

Next post makes it make sense, though. Feels geniune, change the effect to null.

This reads like feigned raegdisbelief to try and get minor brownie points.

I shall describe what I got out of this post. "Furc is town. Vote: Furc" Excuse me as I proceed to
Not really vote but pace a major suspicion tab on: SS

Already covered my issue with this post

Another "Furc is town" post... but with a vote on furc.

I'm voting for someone I think is town because we need informatin from watching him flip. I think he'll flip town, meaning we get no information, but let's do it anyway. Yeah... If VV is scum, SS is definitely so. Vice Versa. (I say this from the "I'd be willing to lynch VV, but I'm still voting furc" in that post)

Reads like sincere rage. Not sure if the rage sincerity means anything.

Vote BS for no real reasoning at all. Woohoo wagoning. +++scumpoints.

Again with the 'vv is suspect, but I really kinda want to go with this other person' business. HUEGLY SUSPECT.

Tells mothrax he is wrong but doesn't present any form of case on me or even follows through with apparant suspicion. Is this
purely
nitpicking at mothrax?

This post has
even more
connections to VV. My dear lord. If ss flips scum she should get a title for being such an obvious distancer. I swear.

First part of post reads like pointless false frustrations.

Overall: If VV is not the uber ultra obv scum of the year, SS is going to get my vote. Just saying.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”