MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:53 am

Post by MasterSpy »

hohum wrote:If you want my opinion of the game so far you should be looking at the people who voted me immediately after replacing in and before I ever made my first real post. The FATE/RC hydra needs to go.
Why? What about their votes (aside from the little bit you posted on Katy) is scummy and voteworthy? Cases have been made against your slot. Just because you replaced Mariyta who out of the blue ran away doesn’t mean all the work suddenly becomes invalid.

You may be unwilling to defend her but you have to be doing something more proactive than "Look at those bandwagonning me" if you don't want to be burned alive in the Flames of Mt. Doom.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Plum »

Katy wrote:I also think if we are going to play as paranoid as many people are getting right now, then we are going to paralyze ourselves out of doing anything. I think it's worth testing his claim if we can get a mod-confirmed townie, especially one like AGM who might have to become an NK target over more desirable targets for scum, if he becomes a confirmed townie. For me, the potential benefits make this a worthwhile risk. Scum WANT you to second guess every plan that may help town. They want town to be afraid to take risks. They want town to be scared that they have massive superpowers that can destroy us. But we are the frakking dark forces of Sauron and we have the RING. We do not cower like babies before cutesy little half-men and simpering elves.
We don't cower. But we also think twice before handing off our Master's treasure. If you thought AGM was pretty scummy before, you should at least be considering what he gains out of claiming this if he is, in fact, scum.
Katy wrote:Anyway, if I was scum, I could have just helped get you lynched today instead of sticking on AGM until the bitter end.
WIFOMbowl.

VV, disagree about Ring-destroying powers (I doubt they exist) but agree re: AGM wanting to do something with the Ring before he goes. His claim at L-1 was one where we would think twice about lynching him not before he had a Night to prove himself, but
before we gave him the Ring

Love AGM relentlessly spewing pure empty rhetoric. About rabble-rousing.

SpyreX, you don't get things? I don't get where you're at. Please fill me in, because I don't see any news from you at all.
MasterSpy wrote:
The case on Plum (calling Edge obv-Town early yet forgetting it actually included Fate) is so-so but Plum’s reaction isn’t what I would expect from Plum-Town. In [REDACTED] the mention by me that she wasn’t obv-Town (not scum mind you, just not obv-Town) was met with an immediate and emotional attack. Her response to Edge here is much more along the line of ‘Ooops, tehehehe’. Damning? No. But inconsistent enough that I think it scummy.
There's a big difference between here and [REDACTED]. There's a big difference between being called scum and being called not obv-Town, given the contexts. Just as there's a difference between sincere but incorrect scumhunting and mudslinging. Don't confuse the two; I
responded
to a case of sorts by Edge; in [REDACTED] I found reason to
attack
you. Regarding your attack on Mari/hohum: My problem with Mari, thinking about it again, is her eager jump to the AGM-Imbue wagon, because she's said that Imbuing was, in her mind, (potentially?) more powerful than the lynch.
ReaperCharlie wrote:Maritya/hohum needs to swing. Followed by quadz/singersigner.

So Plum, why did you lie?
*coughpostasEdgecough*
I didn't lie. You obviously believe I did. Given that I've already talked about what happened and responded to most of the people who thought/think I lied/might have lied, I don't think there's anything new for me to say, though you're welcome to ask. That said, why do you believe I lied?
hohum wrote:
MasterSpy wrote:If you are not going to defend Mari’s play (which is a reasonable thought process since you aren’t her) then going ‘on the offensive’ and scum-hunting should be what you do.
If you want my opinion of the game so far you should be looking at the people who voted me immediately after replacing in and before I ever made my first real post. The FATE/RC hydra needs to go.
This is your scumhunting technique???
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Edge »

Posting out of hydra? Changing votes without consent?

My god Reaper has taken on aspects of me due to our fusion...
True strength is found at the edge of sanity.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Edge »

Unimbue:
Imbue: Quadz

FUCK THE RISK. HES STILL BETTER LEFT FOR SCUM TO DEAL WITH TONIGHT.

HOHUM WONT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING USEFUL TO THIS GAME SO HES A PERFECT D1 LYNCH
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Katy »

hohum wrote:On day 1 mind you. It's quite unreasonable to expect a replacement to defend what has been decidedly emotional play. I simply can't do that and I'm not going to go on the offensive while I'm being wagoned.

tl;dr lynch me or fuck off.
I don't expect you to defend Mariyta's play - how can you? You are not her. But that player slot is where I want to place my vote and you don't get off the hook just because you replaced. But I can pressure you to post and give reads on the game by putting my vote there. If I left my vote off just because of the replacement then there's no pressure for you to do anything but fly under the radar and let the pressure shift to someone else.

There's plenty of other stuff you can talk about besides defending Mariyta, like who you think is scum. So far I'm not terribly swayed by you OMGUSing anyone who voted for you.
hohum wrote:
Katy wrote: Since there's a replacement I would normally wait to vote
Lame excuse to deviate from an established meta.
Well, luckily I don't play mafia to get your approval on my amazing explanations of my behavior. It's just a statement of the truth, regardless of whether you think it's a good reason or not. In another circumstance I might give you some time to be acclimated, but unfortunately for you I am getting tired of this day with all the Imbue or don't Imbue back-and-forth, and I am ready to move definitively in a direction. That means I'm not willing, as I normally might be, to give you some time and see what happens. I would be voting for Mariyta if she hadn't quit and at this point in the day and my feelings about the day, I'm not feeling inclined to choose a second tier vote instead.

If we are not going to imbue AGM, then he should at least use his claimed power to send a note to someone deemed townie over the night, like Edge or Quadz. If he really has that power, I have a hard time seeing it as a scum power.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Katy, in Alphabet Mafia, one of my scumbuddies had the ability to send messages to other players, exactly like that. Only he could do it at any time.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Edge »

Also, MasterSpy is scum. Soooo very scum.
Definitely more dangerous than hohum too.

Unvote; Vote: MasterSpy

Fate let's make a deal. I'll vote, you imbue.
Either you agree, or I will rip your face off.

*laughs... maniacally*
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 am

Post by singersigner »

Ok, I literally have 6 different web pages up on my computer right now so that what I can catch-up completely tomorrow while I don't have internet access. I have two, two-hour bus rides tomorrow, and this game has my top priority.

I suck for not having done it yet, I'm sorry. :neutral:
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:06 am

Post by hohum »

Katy wrote: Well, luckily I don't play mafia to get your approval on my amazing explanations of my behavior. It's just a statement of the truth, regardless of whether you think it's a good reason or not. In another circumstance I might give you some time to be acclimated, but unfortunately for you I am getting tired of this day with all the Imbue or don't Imbue back-and-forth, and I am ready to move definitively in a direction. That means I'm not willing, as I normally might be, to give you some time and see what happens. I would be voting for Mariyta if she hadn't quit and at this point in the day and my feelings about the day, I'm not feeling inclined to choose a second tier vote instead.

The point is you've deviated from admittedly expected behavior and that's plenty of reason to look at you. It isn't OMGUS, its a natural course. Also it's day 1. There's a good chance we're going to mislynch today anyways. It isn't really fair to a replacement to not give him or her ample time to insert themselves into a discussion. You being so hard-nosed about it is telling indeed.

Edge wrote:
HOHUM WONT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING USEFUL TO THIS GAME SO HES A PERFECT D1 LYNCH
Fate: you're an idiot.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Andrius »

Day One, Lynch-Count Nine

hohum (3): quadz08, MasterSpy, Katy
AlmasterGM (3): Plum, VasudeVa, gandalf5166
Plum (2): SpyreX, AlmasterGM
MasterSpy (1): Edge

Not Voting (2): Sevei, singersigner, hohum

Day One, Imbue-Count Nine

AlmasterGM (4): AlmasterGM, SpyreX, hohum, quadz08
quadz08 (4): Plum, MasterSpy, Katy, Edge
SpyreX (1): gandalf5166
Katy (1): VasudeVa

Not Voting (2): Sevei, singersigner

Notices
With 12 alive it takes 7 to Lynch and/or Imbue.
Deadline is set at Thursday, February 10th, at 1:00pm PST.

Prodding as necessary. If you need them at all. I meant to be here yesterday but that fell through so. :igmeou:
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:28 am

Post by SpyreX »

WOOO RL CAN SUCK IT
Maryita wrote:Oh, hi MasterScum. Nice to meet you. Funny how the main case I've given is on you, and look where you decide to place your vote. Your case is crap, and I hope anyone who reads it is smart enough to go look for themselves. My vote will not be moving today.

Haven't read the rest of the stuff since Tuesday. I will at some point today.
.... Wow.
If it's time for me to go then it's time for me to go.

Since I replaced in the argument has been OMGZ Mariyta SCUMMY hohum MUST GO

On day 1 mind you. It's quite unreasonable to expect a replacement to defend what has been decidedly emotional play. I simply can't do that and I'm not going to go on the offensive while I'm being wagoned.

tl;dr lynch me or fuck off.
DONE

Unvote, Vote: Hohum
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I don't get the hohum wagon at all. As far as I can remember, Mariyta was never that scummy - she just kept saying she would get around to posting (but never did). At the point where she's replacing out, that just equates to busy in my mind.

I've never played with hohum before. I completely agree that he's is being a total asshat, but I think I remember reading another game where he was like that too, so I don't see how it's a scumtell.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Go really look at Mari's ISO.

I'll WORDS this if I have to but no.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Edge »

Unvote:
Vote: Hohum

NO DEAL.

Seriously Reaper you're acting far too like me from last game. Let's pick a wagon and stick with it: Plum or Hohum.

MasterSpy isn't getting lynched today, it won't happen.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Edge »

There are far too many people still voting AGM, why the hell is PLUM still voting him?

Unvote:
Vote: Plum

Yeah we'll do this instead.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Feck. Prodded. I'll get a post here later tonight.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Edge »

MOVE YOUR VOTE TO PLUM HERES WHY:

Plum's posting rate in this thread is the MOST damning. You can tell she doesn't feel comfortable at all posting in this thread, and that every once in awhile she gets off a "here, I'll post in this game so I don't get called out" sort of content post.

AND
ANDA

AND

Remember all that sighing? That "sighhhhhhhhh fates gonna tunnnel on me now. Nothing I can do." Not a BIT of scumhunting of MY alignment in those posts. If she knows I can fake my meta (she admitted as such when she said me being forward is a NULL tell) then why wasn't she more leary of me tunneling off apparently "weak" reasoning? BECAUSE SHE KNOWS IM FUCKING TOWN.

AND

Trying to capitalize on my AGM paranoia (which was a bit overblown) with a cheesy "so you <3 me now Fat33?!??!?" and STILL leaving her vote on someone that has claimed what AGM has claimed. IS SHE STUPID? NO SHES NOT VV OR GANDALF.

SHES

SCUM.

SPYREX MOVE BACK OVER. I DONT CARE IF HOHUMS A CLAIMED ASSCLOWN, PLUM IS DEFINITELY SCUM.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Plum »

I wasn't leery of you tunneling off weak reasoning or a misguided assumption because IT'S NULL FOR YOU TO DO SO. It's also null for you not to listen to reason when you've gotten an idea into your head. Combine that with other people being scummier about me (Mari was here-and-there, AGM was worse) and yeah, I was focused on other scumhunting avenues.

And my posting rate varies as any alignment. If there's anything specific you can point to re: me being uncomfortable posting I may be able to respond; otherwise I can't say much but you're also not saying much.

Yes I still think AGM is v. scummy and am not impressed by his claim and I do not think that his claim in context of his behavior should change anything about my scumread on him. And I'm not interested in apologizing for that.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Edge »

OH NOW YOU POST HERE
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Edge »

@YOUR POST: LOL

DIE SCUM.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Plum »

Yes, I often post in response to someone else talking about me. Deal.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Edge »

YEAH BUT THIS TIME YOU'RE SCUM AND YOU KNOW IT TOO.

1. YOUR VOTE IS ON AGM WHO ISNT GETTING LYNCHED TODAY REGARDLESS WITH HIS CLAIM
2. YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT "ATTEMPTING" TO READ ME IS THAT EVERYTHING I DO IS NULLNULLNUKLUNULLYNULL
3. SAYING IM NOT SAYING VERY MUCH WHEN IVE LAID THE SMACKDOWN ON THIS GAME EVERY FUCKING PAGE, AND TRYING TO USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE FOR YOUR OWN LURKING
4. SELF-META+ASKING WHAT YOU SHOULD BE POSTING ABOUT
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Plum »

NO. SORRY. WRONG.

1. He was still a viable wagon last I checked.
2. You've done some moderately Townish things since plus I've recently done some asking but your other head hasn't responded as far as I can see.
3. If you want to cite posts of mine that make you think I feel uncomfortable about posting in the game, please cite. If not, citing my tone isn't an argument I nor anyone in this game can understand or respond to. If you believe you have anything damning against me, nothing's stopping you from spitting it out.
4. Yes self-meta; buzzwords don't scare me and if you need me to nudge you to remember some games we were both in they're not going to stop me. The second thing I can't properly parse but I'm going to hazard a 'no'.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

I was just thinking about this game today and a thought popped into my head.

LYNCH ALL LIARS.

And so I came on here to say "no no no no no.... we're lynching nobody but PLUM today."

And then I came and saw this. Needless to say, I am quite pleased. Wagon ho.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Edge »

Oops.

"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite post on the Citadel." ^^^

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”