gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:10 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Great. SpySpy doesn't agree with us because he's looking at VV's posts to summarize. >.>

I do not accept VV's nomination of me to receive the ring(not that it would happen anyways).
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ring eater was more scandalous than assassin but the premise still stands. :P
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Katy »

VasudeVa wrote:So far, I'm getting a LOT of pings of Town Mari but that is mostly because of my previous experience with her
not because of what she's actually doing in this game.
. Last game she's acted like this and we very nearly lynched her multiple times. It was her early vote on the scumGF lynch D1 that ultimately absolved her. But I'm getting some 'waitaminite I've seen this shit before' paranoia.
This is true. This has been exactly my take on Mari so far.

Don't imbue me right now, it won't help town. Only reason to imbue me would be to keep scum from getting imbued, and right now that's not a risk.

It seems like what we need to do is decide definitively if we are going to imbue AGM. If we can't get a consensus to imbue him then we are just running in circles and we should get down to business on who to imbue instead, and if we're not going to imbue AGM then my reason to keep him alive goes away. If we are going to imbue him, I need to figure out who is scum and needs to die.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by singersigner »

Fuck my life, re-reading later tonight, sorry my activity dropped in the last two days. Fixing.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by singersigner »

EBWOP: re-reading/catching up
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

ProdsStart posting. I'd love to get through this game with 0 prods.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Gandalf wrote: WE STILL SHOULDNT BE GIVING THE RING TO QUADZ
OHYMGOD GANDALF HAS OPINIONS THAT DIFFER FROM FATE'S.
Mari wrote:I have said a lot more than that, but everyone chooses to ignore it.
Kind of like how you ignored my case on you? (except for when you let me know that I was a moron, of course.) I mean, seriously. No comments on it, at all. And it's a legitimate case, not just beginning-of-D1 bullcrap.
VV wrote:He wanted to react properly. Now who does that?
Really? You're trying to pass that off as a scumtell? Sorry, try again.
VV wrote:Also, quadz has lost his Town read. His #313-#315 are looking pretty faked. When he got here, the series of ninja posting were already done and it had calmed down at that point. The whole shenanigan with the fake hammer happened 30 mins ago via timestamps by the time he posted #313-#315. I don't get why he's posting like he's in the party when the party was already over.
I was writing the post and working on other stuff at the same time. It took me a good long time to write that post because of it. Every time I pushed preview, there were 4 or 5 new posts in the window. (And one time, there were actually so many between pushes of the preview button that 3-4 of them didn't actually show up, so I didn't know they existed until I went back and re-read afterwards.)
VV wrote:Vas actually meant to hammer and is making this up post facto = VV is ???.
You are holding something back here. You are implying that I am scum...without actually calling me scum. Why imply? Why aren't you saying out loud?
Jesus, VV, enough with the mudslinging. This is a bullshit point, and you know it is. Since when did clearly implying scumminess become a scumtell? That's just ridiculous.
Katy wrote:It seems like what we need to do is decide definitively if we are going to imbue AGM. If we can't get a consensus to imbue him then we are just running in circles and we should get down to business on who to imbue instead, and if we're not going to imbue AGM then my reason to keep him alive goes away. If we are going to imbue him, I need to figure out who is scum and needs to die.
+town points for this post. I agree completely.

Also, just to point this out: I'm aware that my stance on imbuing AGM differs from what I said at the beginning about imbuing the towniest player. His claim creates an unexpected exception.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:43 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Merged into the other post in the other account.
Last edited by Andrius on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:54 am

Post by MasterSpy »

GOD DAMN IT! Andy, can you please delete the duplicate post from the wrong fucking account to save on thread space please?

Done and done. - Andy

Let’s try this again. I had this all written up last night and the stupid ice-storm took down our power.

General Info

I think I’m overall in pretty good agreement with Mina regarding our replace in reads. SingerSinger is in my top three for scum-reads with Plum and Mariyta (who is number 1 with a bullet, I’ll get to that later).

I’m not sure to what to make of Gandalf. This isn’t close to the only version I have seen of Gandalf as Town (the LOTR Large Game). You certainly didn’t mega-sheep and Caps Lawk there. Futhermore that Gandalf is bound and determined to flat out ignore things Edge does right after Gandalf says they are scum-tells (Edge even commented briefly on this) is Teaparty material.

I also don’t quite know what to make of the SingerSinger and Gandalf little dust-up that happened early on. Neither was in serious danger of being a target at that stage so I find the vehemence between them suspect. Mark that in the ‘review as flips occur’ column for me.

The case on Plum (calling Edge obv-Town early yet forgetting it actually included Fate) is so-so but Plum’s reaction isn’t what I would expect from Plum-Town. In [REDACTED] the mention by me that she wasn’t obv-Town (not scum mind you, just not obv-Town) was met with an immediate and emotional attack. Her response to Edge here is much more along the line of ‘Ooops, tehehehe’. Damning? No. But inconsistent enough that I think it scummy.

How again is Sevei obv-Town? That ISO consists of two things of note – a general restatement of the Plum ‘case’ and a soft followup to VV. Not very inspiring at all. It’s one thing to be not spamtastic but still post content like Katy seems to do. It’s another to do pretty much nothing and be labeled Town.

Quadz, Spyrex and Katy earn my strongest Town reads so far. Everyone not mentioned in this catch-up falls solely in Sort-Town / Null for me.

--

General Things since I replaced in –

Since Spyrex and Katy have stated they would rather delay being Imbued Quadz is pretty much my choice.

Unimbue (if we were)
Imbue Quadz

Gandalf wrote:2. SHE LIED. TOWN DOESNT LIE. NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID.
SO THIS IS A HARD AND FAST RULE FOR YOU? LYNCH ALL LIARS. EVEN GAMBITTING TOWN WHO LIE FOR EFFECT? JUST CURIOUS IN ALL CAPS.

VV wrote:Nice try Frodo.
If you are going to build a Tin-Foil conspiracy style theory about someone wanting to ‘destroy the ring’ best first check with the Theme. Because Frodo got ventilated by some shot happy Bowman in the Large Theme game and thus didn’t survive to make it into this game as a potential role. So he's not dumping the Ring in Mt. Doom any time soon.

The more you know … [insert music here].

Although the disclosure about your weed usage explains a lot about your love of rhetoric over anything close to logical discourse I see from you.

--

Now onto the Main Event – why Mariyta is a fucking Elf loving scum and needs to hang:

First let us review a trio of posts –
Mari ISO 1 wrote:VOTE: AGM I'll be 30 next year. Don't make me kick your ass.
Mari ISO 2 wrote:VOTE: Edge Because I can.

AGM: Attempt to direct the town has been noted.
Mari ISO 4 wrote:@Plum: It wasn't vote-worthy, just note-worthy. I can actually see town saying something like that more than scum, but I still wanted to point out how dumb it was.
First let’s establish that the ‘Directing Town Noted’ comment can’t be viewed as anything other than an indication of suspicion. If she saw it as something realistically that could come from Town it wouldn’t have been worth typing (aka Fluff).

Her back-track explanation when called on it is pure bullshit.

1. Trying to pawn it off as ‘dumb’ and thus possibly Town is in itself stupid. AGM’s comments were aimed at trying to assure that Town gets optimal use of the Ring. Giving it to someone who has a situational or marginally useful Super as opposed to their regular is Good Thinking tm.
2. It was noteworthy but not voteworthy? Really? We were at the very start of the game. Any small slip is worth pressure and investigation, if only to get things moving. How is a second fucking RVS vote (Edge because ‘you can’) more worthy than voting someone who said something you found noteworthy? Answer … it’s not. It very much looks like you went fishing for support for your ‘catch’ and when it blew up you threw it directly in reverse and tried to play the ‘Not really suspicious, just dumb’ card.

Let’s look at on other inconsistent standard -
Mari ISO 27 wrote:I really don't like playing with Spy and Edge together. They feed off each other and
treat the rest of the town like we're morons.
Pisses me the fuck off.
Look through Mari’s ISO and find the times she criticizes other’s logic as stupid, calls someone a moron, labels someone a VI, etc. Kind of hard to believe that same sort of behavior in others really should be pissing her off. Trying to drum up 'Town concern' for how other players act? Check.

Further inconsistencies –

Mari ISO 18 wrote:UNVOTE: Plum I still think Plum is scum, but I don't want her lynched just yet. Especially not before she responds to
the case I have yet to post.
Mari ISO 21 wrote:This comment isn't true. I haven't been avoiding it at all. I gave my case (quoted below). I just never quoted the exact posts I didn't like. I'll do them today at some point. I'm also going to do a complete re-read.
First in ISO 18 she unvotes Plum, who she thinks is scum. She doesn’t state that she does this to make sure an Imbue is assured, which is reasonable and she later brings up. Nope, she says it is so Plum can respond to “THE CASE I HAVE YET TO POST”.

Between ISO 18 and ISO 21 no ‘case’ on Plum appears. At some point before ISO 21 VV questions her about this unwritten case. Her response? I already gave my case. Umm, if you already gave it by 21 how could it be unposted at 18 and nothing between them. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Note that after this post her ‘case’ still never materializes and her suspicion of Plum fades into background as the popularity of the Plum wagon diminishes.
Mari ISO 24 wrote:My only experience with you is in games Fate/Edge has been in, so forgive me for being a bit hesitant about your play. Honestly, if you and Edge were scum together, I think you'd rule this town (or any town), and that worries me.
This is the epitome of the soft accusation. You have, if anything, only expressed displeasure with how Edge plays. You happily sheeped him on Plum earlier. Not a whiff of scum read from you.

Next your last imbue before this post was Spyrex himself, so by your own statements you should be trusting him and thus have a Town read.

Yet here you are ‘worried’ that they could be scum together.

Finally take a look at Mari’s scum-hunting ISO. It pretty much consists of sheeping Edge, who she supposedly doesn’t hold in any sort of regard and then parking her vote nice and out of the way on this slot.

This is more than enough, in my mind, to warrant a vote. Mina if you disagree take it up with me in our Hydra QT.

Unvote

VOTE: Mariyta
Last edited by Andrius on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, hi MasterScum. Nice to meet you. Funny how the main case I've given is on you, and look where you decide to place your vote. Your case is crap, and I hope anyone who reads it is smart enough to go look for themselves. My vote will not be moving today.

Haven't read the rest of the stuff since Tuesday. I will at some point today.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:33 am

Post by MasterSpy »

A note on AGM – I had a strong Town read on his slot before Claim-gate. His explanation for why he did self-imbue in the first post has knocked that into a Town leaning Null read.

Mina is waffling on what she thinks. I currently don’t support lynching him because I don’t have a scum read on him. I also don’t think Imbuing him should be a high priority. His claimed Passive is such that it makes him living beyond Day 2 extemely problematic for the scum. I’d prefer to let him use his normal to prove that power and make scum go into a WIFOM spiral as to whether to kill him with possible protections looming.

If it comes down to either Imbue or Lynch him (which I think is a false dichotomy) then I’d choose to Imbue him based on my read.

I'll see what Mina thinks about this when she checks into the Hydra QT.

--
Mariyta wrote:Oh, hi MasterScum. Nice to meet you. Funny how the main case I've given is on you, and look where you decide to place your vote. Your case is crap, and I hope anyone who reads it is smart enough to go look for themselves. My vote will not be moving today.
I’m not surprised given your play that instead of demonstrating where my case is invalid you instead you resort to rhetoric and call it crap. If you don’t have actual answers for your behavior trying to wave it away in a dismissive manner is all you’ve got, I guess.

And you top it off with an OMGUS accusation. Are you saying I’m not allowed to suspect your play, which is scumtastic, because you put together a ‘case’ on the player I replaced? Sorry kid it doesn’t work that way.

So the main case you’ve given is on me? What happened to that Plum case that you keep saying you made for much of the day? Wasn’t that a main case?

And what exactly happened to the case you said was unwritten on Plum at your ISO 18 again? Did the dissolution of the Plum wagon make your ‘suspicions’ not worth pursuing?

For kicks I looked at your ‘case’ on Euso –

Mariyta wrote:Eus:
-Reason for not joining my wagon was weak, reason for voting Katy was 1000x worse.
-See #101, especially the first half. Makes me go hmmm....
-Joy, then we get the "meek confession" and a sheeping vote on Plum. (Hi Kettle, I'm Pot. Nice to meet you.)
-Hey, and don't forget the sudden "I can't play with Fate!" freakout.
1. Why were his / her reasons weak or worse? Did you see the case I posted? I gave reasons why your activities were scummy. You should try it sometime.
2. So 101 made you go hmmmm. Ok, what in the hell does that mean? Is it scummy? If so why? Is this another case of something you mention (ala your AGM 'noted') but don't back for some reason?
3. I’m not sure what the meek confession link is supposed to show since it links to an Edge post. Is it showing that you basically are piggy-backing off things he said as opposed to providing your own reasoning?
4. So replacing out because you dislike someone / their playstyle is a scum-tell? Just curious because there are a number of players I would replace out the instant they came into a Mini game with me.

In summary if this is your Major Case as described then you are doing a good job of showing that your scum-hunting is likely being faked. So thanks for that.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:14 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Okay, I was being too general. Town DO lie for gambits sometimes, but that kind of lying is planned with a goal in mind, not offhand.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Andrius »

NoticeMariyta has requested replacement.
Already PM'd Dekes, so we might get lucky in that regard.

Internet's been cutting out all morning; let's hope I can get a votecount in...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Andrius »

Day One, Lynch-Count Eight

AlmasterGM (3): Plum, VasudeVa, gandalf5166
Plum (3): SpyreX, AlmasterGM, Edge
Mariyta (2): quadz08, MasterSpy
MasterSpy (1): Mariyta

Not Voting (2): Sevei, singersigner, Katy

Day One, Imbue-Count Eight

AlmasterGM (5): AlmasterGM, SpyreX, Katy, Mariyta, quadz08
quadz08 (3): Plum, Edge, MasterSpy
SpyreX (1): gandalf5166
Katy (1): VasudeVa

Not Voting (2): Sevei, singersigner

Notices
With 12 alive it takes 7 to Lynch and/or Imbue.
Deadline is set at Thursday, February 10th, at 1:00pm PST.

Mariyta is being replaced.
Prods will go out TONIGHT. I'd love to not have to prod ANYONE, but hey. *cracks whip*
Last edited by Andrius on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am

Post by MasterSpy »

TheMod wrote:Mariyta has requested replacement.
What the …. ?

I know there must be a pic out there that summarizes my thoughts on this turn of events but I don't ever use Flicker whatever so I can't insert it here.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Whoops, forgot to bookmark.

LULZ
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

*re-reading*
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Andrius »

ATTN: REAPERCHARLIERC. You're in the Edge hydra. Post accordingly pl0x.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Edge »

<3 U Andy

Oh check it out it didn't even register as me having edited that the first time.
True strength is found at the edge of sanity.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:06 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Andrius wrote:
Day One, Lynch-Count Eight

AlmasterGM (4): Plum,
Katy
, VasudeVa, gandalf5166
Plum (3): SpyreX, AlmasterGM, Edge
Mariyta (2): quadz08, MasterSpy
MasterSpy (1): Mariyta

Day One, Imbue-Count Eight

AlmasterGM (5): AlmasterGM, SpyreX,
Katy
, Mariyta, quadz08
quadz08 (3): Plum, Edge, MasterSpy
SpyreX (1): gandalf5166
Katy (1): VasudeVa

The large, bold votes do not compute.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:07 am

Post by quadz08 »

I think that's mod error. I just went back and checked; she unvoted you in the same post she imbued you.

Mod fix plz
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Sevei »

Weather issues here, too. Expecting more ice and stuff tonight, but hopefully won't lose power this time around. Working on getting something posted before storm hits; the storm's ETA is about two to three hours.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Edge »

Katy wrote:
Plum wrote:KATY is just going with the flow way way too much; I can't remember much if anything of what she's done. Encouraging testing is not thinking about the potential major pitfalls if AGM is lying, not for real. If you're worried that AGM might be scum you'd try to think through the ramifications of giving him the Ring in the first place. And considering Katy had been voting AGM just before . . . NO. Dammit we've let Katy drift as she pleases getting no heat WAY TOO LONG.
I believe [AGM's] claim. I don't really like his activity in this day all that much, but that doesn't mean I have to automatically disbelieve his claim. I think the percentage chance that he is lying to conceal some amazing superpower that lets scum get an enormous advantage are slim. I also think if he were lying he would have chosen something else to claim, something more intrinsically powerful and less confirmable.

I also think if we are going to play as paranoid as many people are getting right now, then we are going to paralyze ourselves out of doing anything. I think it's worth testing his claim if we can get a mod-confirmed townie, especially one like AGM who might have to become an NK target over more desirable targets for scum, if he becomes a confirmed townie. For me, the potential benefits make this a worthwhile risk. Scum WANT you to second guess every plan that may help town. They want town to be afraid to take risks. They want town to be scared that they have massive superpowers that can destroy us. But we are the frakking dark forces of Sauron and we have the RING. We do not cower like babies before cutesy little half-men and simpering elves.
This post has been certified 100% awesome.

[REAPERCHARLIE APPROVAL STAMP]
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Oooooh, dissonance in the Edge hydra. Don't you guys have a quicktopic?
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Edge »

Edge wrote:STFU NOOB

Oh check it out it didn't even register as me having edited that the first time.
FTFM

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”