Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Katsuki »

LynchMePls wrote:
Katsuki wrote:I disagree.

Give me some things to work with for my re-read of AGM iso.
Why don't you start with the url I posted in my wall up there. Then, look at the other AGM posts I QFT'd. Then read his ISO. It's there. I have faith in you.
That URL link is the reason AGM is town?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Also I have about 4-5 people on my scumlist currently.

Those of you who are town need to start acting more townish. ^^

In other news, AGM is still scum.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Ok, I think I was wrong. There is a scene where it makes it seem like Sardis knew about the beast, but he's never actually seen near the creature. I'm not sure if the "how long have you known" that he silently admits to refers to the beast or the books... or both. Either way, he's allowed to leave the village while the others are not.

P-edit: You think AGM is lying and hoping Zang will save him? :eek:
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

AGM can't keep his composure, can he?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mariyta wrote:Ok, I think I was wrong. There is a scene where it makes it seem like Sardis knew about the beast, but he's never actually seen near the creature. I'm not sure if the "how long have you known" that he silently admits to refers to the beast or the books... or both. Either way, he's allowed to leave the village while the others are not.
Ok, I hadn't finished watching the movie when I posted this, but I think the meeting was talking about the Brotherhood, not the beast (which is the true evil in the movie). Most of the Brotherhood were fools, but did not know one of their member was the owner of the beast. So yeah, I stick by my belief that Sardis makes sense as a miller.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Mariyta wrote:P-edit: You think AGM is lying and hoping Zang will save him? :eek:
Did I miss something? Please let me know.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Katsuki wrote:
Mariyta wrote:P-edit: You think AGM is lying and hoping Zang will save him? :eek:
Did I miss something? Please let me know.
You said AGM is still scum, but AGM claimed essentially to save Zang's ass. So I'm a bit confused. Would you mind clarifying your thought process there?
-Susan Ertz

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Found AGM claim. I had been confused since I did not see a Zang claim.
Will reevaluate AGM.

I won't have time to read through the thread until tomorrow, if I'm lucky.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:02 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 1.16 - As of Post 533

Zang (2) - Mina, StrangerCoug
Untrod Tripod (1) - Mariyta
Mariyta (1) - Zang
AlmasterGM (2) - AKnottedRope, Katsuki
Katsuki (0) -
LynchMePls (1) - CooLDoG
StrangerCoug (3) - UncertainKitten, AlmasterGM, Untrod Tripod
AKnottedRope (1) - LynchMePls
CooLDoG (1) - GhostWriter
UncertainKitten (1) - havingfitz
Mina (0) -
havingfitz (0) -
GhostWriter (0) -

Not Voting (0) -

The Current deadline in Februrary 7th at 9:00am EST. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 13 alive - 7 are required to lynch and 5 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - Mina has been prodded. Three more of you will be due for a prod by 9:00PM EST today.

All relevant V/LA s are noted.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Mina »

Goddamn it, I was in the middle of writing a post now.

Well this saved me the PM, so thanks.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Katsuki wrote:Found AGM claim. I had been confused since I did not see a Zang claim.
Will reevaluate AGM.

I won't have time to read through the thread until tomorrow, if I'm lucky.
my point exactly. We have yet to see a zang claim...

Also, AGM/Zang claim flavor as well.
after a wank.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote:Also, AGM/Zang claim flavor as well.
I would like this as well. Might as well make the most of the movie while I have it in my possession.
-Susan Ertz

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:58 am

Post by LimMePls »

Unvote
Vote: CooLDoG
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Mina »

I am so sorry, everyone. To be honest, I'm in too many games right now, and flaking on all of them. I've actually been following this game pretty closely, and keep starting posts, but never get around to finishing them. And the further I fall behind, the more stressed out I get....

First, AGM's claim. Since I missed his original post, I can't judge for myself how good is the evidence for clearing Zang, which is really annoying. Question, by the way:
I will also admit
there are also a FEW other top-secret things going on right now that might draw me towards Zang-scum instead of Zang-town
. But those need time to play out.
Look, on a scale of 1 to 10, how sure are you that Zang is town? I don't want you to die and then everyone else to incorrectly clear Zang.

But I'll give AlmasterGM the benefit of the doubt that his tell on Zang is convincing, and do this:

UNVOTE: Zang.

Oh, and also, AlmasterGM is town, so please stop voting for him. From this point onward, I will treat suspecting AGM as a scumtell. For the record, if Zang flips scum
neighbour
at any point, that would confirm AGM as town, but he's also

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I never got around to Zang/GW/havingfitz/Katsuki/UT in my big post, but even my first seven reads have shuffled around a lot. For example, I realized something terrifying. I actually now trust CooLDoG more than LynchMePls. If he is evil, I will be very shocked. He's back to his blundering, pushy self he was early in the game. It really seems as though he's being protown by aggressively pushing LMP to post content, even if his approach is heavy-handed. Mariyta picks up a few town points for seeing it as well.

When I'd intended to post this a couple of days ago, I was originally going to blast LynchMePls, since he's far too good a player to use, "There's nothing worth commenting on" as an excuse. Since then, he's made a big catch-up post. I agree with his reads on AlmasterGM vs. UK being town vs. town. What I don't like is that he doesn't give very in-depth reasoning behind any of his opinions beyond "I agree," "QFT," and "scummy." Succinctness isn't bad (I can respect anyone who attempts something so challenging :P), but he doesn't show much of his thought process or much in-depth analysis, which gives him a lot of cover and allows him to coast more. It also seems like he's clinging too hard to his AKR scum read from early in the game.

LMP, what exactly made you change Mariyta from a scum read to the fourth towniest player in the game? (I actually trust Mariyta a lot as well right now, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.)

Also, what do you think about the actual cases Untrod Tripod made? I agree that his sheepish unvote of UK was bad (and he ignored my question about what changed his read on UncertainKitten
besides everyone completely laughing his vote off
), but I'd think you'd take a closer look at the actual meat of the arguments your suspect was pushing.

...screw this. I'm posting this just in chunks as I go, because otherwise, I'm never going to finish. I'll save stuff on StrangerCoug and Katsuki for another post.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:55 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Zang is Grégoire de Fronsac. I am Mani.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mina wrote:Look, on a scale of 1 to 10, how sure are you that Zang is town? I don't want you to die and then everyone else to incorrectly clear Zang.
As far as my certainty on the read goes ... right now, I'm 90% on Zang being town. I will let you know if that number changes.
LMP wrote:Unvote
BZZZT. We are lynching StrangerCoug today.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

AlmasterGM wrote:
LMP wrote:Unvote
BZZZT. We are lynching StrangerCoug today.
Which has yet to be explained to me. Would you care to do so?
-Susan Ertz

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:15 am

Post by LimMePls »

Mina wrote:LMP, what exactly made you change Mariyta from a scum read to the fourth towniest player in the game? (I actually trust Mariyta a lot as well right now, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.)
I have a lot more negative reads in this game than positive. Some people are higher up the list because the people under them are just so scummy. I could insert blank lines to represent this, but then it gets sort of spammy, and I don't need help making my posts longer. I prefer the meter approach to "TOWN/SCUM" lists because it gives a relative view to all the players, but the downside is its hard to distinguish precisely where a person fits on the scale.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Katsuki »

Unvote

Just want to say, them being neighbors =/= confirmed town. Just that they're not the lynch for today.

Cooldog is also not the lynch for today. He is a giant VI, but I have a strong town-read on him this game.

LMP is underwhelming. But I think I've learned that town-LMP is underwhelming. We'll see.

Mari is as hard to read as ever. Last two times I had her read as scum and she was town, so.

Fitz worries me. I have no impression of him at all this game. Hell I wouldn't know he was in this game without looking at VC.

SC is being SC, and I have not had the time to read him.

I would be fine with a UK lynch at this time. She is not that town-presence I am used to in previous games. I get this odd aura around her.

Vote: UK
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:32 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

This deadline is in just over 3 days and this game is not going in any defined direction. There are lots of lurkers and people going off on tangents.

I am starting to think that the scum are responsible for this.

We have to lock down on something. The way to do this is by forging an alliance between logical people who will act rationally (AKA TEAM VI SLAYERS) and then forcing one or two VIs to work with us.
LMP, Mina, UK, and Mariyta - list your top 3 scumreads.
We will lynch the person who is most mutually agreeable to all of us.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

Untrod Tripod (who I'm voting), Kats (for reasons listed in my re-read post), and HF, who, even though I re-read and apparently posted something about, I keep forgetting is even in this game (Kats reminded me this time). CD is just a VI, I believe LMP's claim, don't see the cases on SC and UK, and AGM had no reason to lie about being neighbors with Zang.
-Susan Ertz

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Katsuki »

Mariyta wrote:

Kat:
Started out ok, then became combative, short-winded, and generally lazy. Asking for people to basically tell her what to think. Not the Kats I know.
If lazy is not having had the time to read/play properly, then sure. I don't remember the last two times I had to go on V/LA.

(granted I'm on V/LA now and really shouldn't be on MS but we're too close to deadline).

I'd also love support for the "asking people to tell me what to think", since I don't recall having ever done so this game.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

I didn't realize you were still V/LA. Scratch the short-winded and generally lazy parts, then.
Katsuki wrote:I disagree.

Give me some things to work with for my re-read of AGM iso.
I still think UT is the lynch for today. And I think I'd pick HF over you. I don't remember a single thing he's said this game. But for grammar's sake, you had to come second in the list. :P
-Susan Ertz

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:03 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Katsuki, that's probably because there are a lot more morons in this game tying me up, and the fact that I've been extraordinarily busy between work, three times a week DnD, and running a DnD game of my own, among other things.

Deal with it.

Top three reads...

Ugh, so much has been smashed here.

SC would be my top read at the moment, already told you why. Being passive, latching onto others, etc.

UT improved a lot but then disappeared, which is kinda lame. So, sure, let's put UT in second for now.

...I really don't have a third. Anyone who I'd consider scummy is really just acting like a complete moron all around. I guess I'd provisionally go for havingfitz because his logic is really silly for voting me. It's also intriguing he picks a wagon that SURE as hell won't get off the ground less than 5 days before deadline. So...

But moar SC votes.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:04 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Kats: Why is HF bussing me, given what you said and your vote?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”