Mini 1,115: Ozy and Millie Mafia (Game over!)

DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 am

Post by DLG »

vezokpiraka wrote:I am 90% sure this guy is scum.
Wow, you're getting really ballsy, now. Only leaving yourself a 10% out.

Just to clarify, you're argument is that I posted a valid case against you and your scummy play, to which you offered no defense other than some bluster, then when I wouldn't let
that
scumminess slide, you arrived at your most daring move of voting me in a way that only leaves a small bit of room for you to slough off any residual responsibility for your mistake.

You did all this while neglecting to respond to the fact that you are a waffling, sheeping, scum.

As stated before, I'll be looking for your congratulatory post in the after game commentary.

All I can do is point out the scum. I need help to actually lynch him. A little help here?
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Empking »

vezok:
DLG wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote: Just to clarify, you're argument is that I posted a valid case against you and your scummy play, to which you offered no defense other than some bluster, then when I wouldn't let
that
scumminess slide, you arrived at your most daring move of voting me in a way that only leaves a small bit of room for you to slough off any residual responsibility for your mistake.
I'm interested in any part of that which you consider wrong.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Antihero »

Hm, let's cut throught the thick, gooey layers of OMGUS here...

Does ghostlin have a vote out? Yeah, he does; it's werewolf. His analysis is satisfactory to me. UNVOTE:

Now, let's see the others. Parama, I think you're on the wrong track. I've seen LMPscum before, and this doesn't mesh up at all with that. Also, any self respecting scumbag would drag a doc down with him if he were getting lynched.

I think fishy might be onto something. Let's take a look at Jerbs. In post #3, he throws out this generality ("Also, I support bandwagons early on in the game to have stuff happen"). Nothing else. Nothing on werewolf's play, or anyone else's bandwagon jump. Stating the "correct" thing w/o anything else seems actish to me.

Looking at post #5, I can see the buddying fishy was talking about.
fishy
: Can you think of something that happened in a previous game that would cause Jerbs to buddy you (have you played w/ him as scum before...?). The first two bullet points really don't say...anything. It's just kind of a summary of what's happened so far.

I'm anxiously awaiting the catchup, but I think this is the best place for my vote now.

VOTE: Jerbs

I'll be looking at Z and vezok more in-depth in my next post; I'm not liking either of them, either.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:03 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I think you are voting me just so you protect your scumbudies who are being waggoned. The bet was just a reaction test. I didn't make a bet with anyone here ever. You failed. The way you responded was that of a scum who knew he can't win the bet so said it's just scummy of me to say that and proceed to vote me.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:04 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I mean proceed to tell other people to vote me.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Empking »

I Would Vote You But I Don't Want To Leave LMP: vezok
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Ghostlin »

LynchMePls wrote:
Ghostlin wrote:So, the LMP wagon: there's a lot of WIFOM in your defense, LMP. Things like 'If I wanted to end debate... I've done it before.' Not everyone reads meta over their morning cup of coffee, nor should we, quite frankly. He's over defensive and isn't contributing much to town. However, at least 2 of the 5 posts that were made in his only case post I happen to agree with (I am playing with vezo in another game, and he's a headache to actually listen to. Once you think he MIGHT acutally act town for three seconds, he says something completely scummy, and I think you'd be a fool to just accept WW's claim at face value since this could be an obvious ploy for scum, particularly since Empking forced it and then did a 180 on it). I actually don't think he's the most scummy player in the game: I think the cop and his magical buddy are scummier in actual play, however it is Day 1 and I think he makes a solid third choice for scum and not someone I wouldn't mind seeing lynch, although I'd like a more unique opinion than general parrotting of Parama's.
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

I SAID LYNCH ME! That's not a defense. I don't particularly feel like playing the "is LMP scum" game for the every game day until I get lynched, and forcing more claims is BAD FOR TOWN. I'm VT, and apparently enough people found me scummy to wagon me to L-1 (in like a page, so that wagon should be PRIMO for scum hunting, as well as looking at who I was a counter wagon to). SO FREAKING LYNCH ME!

I'm seriously at a loss for words. WIFOM in my defense. L O FUCKING L.
If you are a townie, what possible advantage do we have to lynch you when we have vezok...I'm not sure if he's being vezok, but he's making my head hurt for the second time this game, werewolf, who is really isn't contributing anything, and Empking, who's sheeping so hard I'm willing to bet "baa" noises are coming out of his computer. What. Would. Be. The. Point?

You've given up, then do us all a favor and replace out. Don't play the sacrifical martyr or the VI for it. If you've not given up, then come to a defense.

Nothing frankly ticks me off more on a out of game level then the fatalistic attitude of 'well, no one's going to believe me ever again.' If you're not dead and not lynched, play like it. Otherwise, why are you around?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

Are you mentally challeneged? Here are the advantages (most of which I've explicitly already mentioned):

1) My wagon was chock full of information goodness once you have my townie flip. Also pay attention to who else was getting talked about when my wagon suddenly EXPLODED from nothing to L-1 and the order of the votes. LOTS OF GOOD INFO THERE.
2) I'm just a VT, no risk in losing any PRs.
3) Since I'm just a VT, forcing more claims from other town players gives scum too much accuracy with their PR hunting at night.
4) Since obviously enough players feel I'm guilty that I was wagonned to L-1, if we don't lynch me today, we're going to have the "LMP is still SCUMZZZ!!!!!" arguments every day, which will be distracting from looking for the actual scum.

All of these combined make my lynch stellar. Why do you fail so hard? Oh right, you're scum.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Wait... its not. Too many newbies miss how much random wagons to kick off the game help. Why is it scummy?
To vote a wagon to be on a wagon is scummy somewhat. It was also RVS to illict discussion.

I think werewolf is scum masking his horrible play with a cop claim. Thing is: a Day 1 cop claim is about as useless as having a ring and no fingers. Mafia will either kill or block that and probably should, more likely block if they have a roleblocker. Yes, he could be telling the truth, but really the play's just generally horrible.

I think LMP is probably a frustrated townie, but his random appeals to lynch him and get it over with are annoying. If he can't contribute and dig himself out of the suspicion hole, then why is he playing?

I think Empking is scum, mostly because he's sheeping so hard, particularly werewolf.

I don't know what to think about Vezok, I'm playing another game with him where I have felt he's scummy, and he's playing the exact same way here. I think his play style is awful, tho'.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Empking »

Am I sheeping Werewolf or are my opinions toward Werewolf an example of sheeping?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Empking wrote:Am I sheeping Werewolf or are my opinions toward Werewolf an example of sheeping?
You were sheeping him hard eariler. I think you even said, 'let's follow the Cop.'
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Empking »

Ghostlin wrote:
Empking wrote:Am I sheeping Werewolf or are my opinions toward Werewolf an example of sheeping?
You were sheeping him hard eariler. I think you even said, 'let's follow the Cop.'
You're taking that quote completely out of context.

FoS: Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Empking wrote:I'll throw down the L-1 vote considering Parama provides pretty unambigious evidence.

Unvote

Vote: LMP
That is sheeping as well. Are you going to cite it for being out of context? Or are you going to develop an opinion that's yours?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Empking »

Ghostlin wrote:
Empking wrote:I'll throw down the L-1 vote considering Parama provides pretty unambigious evidence.

Unvote

That is sheeping as well. Are you going to cite it for being out of context? Or are you going to develop an opinion that's yours?
Is that "yes I did take that quote out of context"?

(Its important to remember that good townies are willing to "sheep" when somebody makes a good case.)
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Parama »

I still don't see LMP responding to my arguments against him.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Empking wrote:
Ghostlin wrote:

Unvote

Is that "yes I did take that quote out of context"?

(Its important to remember that good townies are willing to "sheep" when somebody makes a good case.)
No, it's not. It's a blithe comment that you frankly, made a one line post wtih almost no context.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:52 am

Post by LimMePls »

Ghostlin wrote:
Wait... its not. Too many newbies miss how much random wagons to kick off the game help. Why is it scummy?
To vote a wagon to be on a wagon is scummy somewhat. It was also RVS to illict discussion.

I think werewolf is scum masking his horrible play with a cop claim. Thing is: a Day 1 cop claim is about as useless as having a ring and no fingers. Mafia will either kill or block that and probably should, more likely block if they have a roleblocker. Yes, he could be telling the truth, but really the play's just generally horrible.

I think LMP is probably a frustrated townie, but his random appeals to lynch him and get it over with are annoying. If he can't contribute and dig himself out of the suspicion hole, then why is he playing?

I think Empking is scum, mostly because he's sheeping so hard, particularly werewolf.

I don't know what to think about Vezok, I'm playing another game with him where I have felt he's scummy, and he's playing the exact same way here. I think his play style is awful, tho'.
Ghoslin needs to be lynched. Srsly.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Parama »

Parama wrote:I still don't see LMP responding to my arguments against him.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:54 am

Post by LimMePls »

Parama wrote:I still don't see LMP responding to my arguments against him.
What exactly did you want me to say?

Yes, I haven't participated much in this game. But I'm not scum.

There, you happy?

V/LA on weekends
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Antihero »

Hey Parama, come on out of your tunnel for a sec and look at vezok, Z, and Jerbs.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she, they, ze/zir

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Packbat »

You've said Ghostlin was scum a few times now, LMP - could you elaborate on that a hair?
advice from a trans otherkin queer plural system: you don't have to accept what normal says it's possible for you to be.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Parama »

Parama wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:Why on earth is werewolf at L-1?
*doesn't try to do anything to dissuade the wagon even though he doesn't agree with it*
LynchMePls wrote:
Zyrconium wrote:Oh and, werewolf isn't exactly AT THE TOP of my scumlist today, but I don't mind the wagon because he's werewolf.
So this is a policy wagon?
*doesn't try to stop it*
LynchMePls wrote:
PEdit: LyMP, do you feel anything about anything so far?
Ya, now that we have a cop claim, I'm pretty suspicious of it. Pretty sure "zOMG I'm the cop" is scum 101.
Oh, NOW that we have a cop claim... you think the person claiming is scum. Because of something I've never heard of before.
And, oh look. werewolf wasn't at L-1. Why didn't you vote?
LynchMePls wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:What?

I voted werewolf not chess. What the fuck happened?
...This is SOOO bad. Unfortunately, I have up close and personal experience with Vezo TERRIBLENESS, so I don't know if it has anything to say about Vezo's alignment.
"I've found something scummy, but because IMO vezo is a terrible player it's excusable. Excuse me while I refrain from actually putting any effort into scumhunting."
In shorter terms:
Why didn't you try to stop the werewolf wagon if you disagreed with it?
Why didn't you vote werewolf if you found his cop claim suspicious?
Why does vezok's track record make a difference in whether or not he's scum? VI's CAN be scum, y'know... I was in a game with DMSIS and was able to read him as scum just fine.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Parama »

On vezok:
vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote
vote werewolf

L-1.
This is a totally acceptable vote. I probably would've done the same, except mine was a L-2 vote.
vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote

Forgot about that.
You could make a timing argument about this post, but this just looks like a case of forgetting to do something.
vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote vote LMP

This is not LMP town. I am pretty sure with that.
vezokpiraka wrote:I am not sure what to believe. I know LMP scum from Star wars mafia. He is not acting like that here. So I have no idea what to believe.

I think he is just scum faking it.
These are definitely contradictory. vezok, what changed from the time of the first post to the time of the second post?
vezokpiraka wrote:I think we should let werewolf slide for today.

We lynch him tomorrow and also get a result.
Eh... I'd call this Lining up Lynches but to be honest this thought did cross my mind at one point.
vezokpiraka wrote:Want to bet an avatar with me DLG?
HEEEEEEY MAAAAAN, SLOW DOWN
THAT IS NOT THE TOWN RESPONSE TO DLG'S ACCUSATION
vezokpiraka wrote:It was a DLG.

You know I am not scum that's why you won't take the bet. And why would you know that?

Because you are scum.

unvote
vote DLG
I am 90% sure this guy is scum.
You could've... y'know... responded to his accusation instead of just OMGUSing.
BTW, avatar bets are retarded. No one controls my avatar but me. I turned down an avatar bet with someone who I felt was obvious scum before just because I don't do that kind of crap (P.S. he was scum)

The rest of vezok's posts are just him exploding. Sigh. I almost feel like we should lynch him because this sort of play is anti-town under any circumstances :igmeou:
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Parama »

On Zyrc:
Zyrconium wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:@Zyrc - Who is you current top scumread?
I decided I should actually work this out(noone is doing a whole lot so far), and came up with a few things:

1) My unit of scummyness is too small, I should fix this.
2) Antihero's not being as serious as I'd like.
3) brist is fail, hopefully this will fix itself
4) Jerbs has had a whole 4 posts which actually say NOTHING... this seems a little too perfect not to be by design.

Since I ACTUALLY LIKE vezok's last post, I think I'll
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jerbs

Oh and, werewolf isn't exactly AT THE TOP of my scumlist today, but I don't mind the wagon because he's werewolf.

PEdit: LyMP, do you feel anything about anything so far?

PEdit2: How many games you played LyMP?
Dunno about anyone else but this post gives me good vibes. Zyrc is trying to prod for information, and this post is an incredibly info-laden post. So...

There's not much else in his ISO though.
Zyrc, do you still think Jerbs is scum? You haven't said anything on the matter since your original vote on him, and even that was unexplained in the first place.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Parama »

I read through Jerbs' ISO and see little to no issues there. Sure, he could be posting a bit more but V/LAs are happening a lot and life take priority over mafia.
Anywho before I forget I did notice that the timing on Zyrc's latests posts is a bit iffy. AKA right after he was called out.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”