Mini 1,115: Ozy and Millie Mafia (Game over!)

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Antihero (1): Fishythefish
Empking (1): Packbat
Ghostlin (1): Antihero
Jerbs (1): Zyrconium
LynchMePls (4): Parama, vezokpiraka, Empking, werewolf555
vezokpiraka (1): DLG
werewolf555 (2): LynchMePls, Ghostlin
Zyrconium (1): LlamaFluff, Jerbs

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by DLG »

I read LynchMePls's last post as more town than scum. However, the more time that passes before he decides to get back in the game, the less inclined I am to believe that outweighs the case against him. VT claim combined with trying to lurk away the suspicion does look scummy. Time will tell.

vezokpiraka looks like scum to me.

Opportunistic L-1 vote on werewolf555 followed up by an attempt to blend in with the crowd on the werewolf555 icon joke/debate.
Complete and utter waffling response to the claim he helped generate:
vezokpiraka wrote:I have to agree that even though I buy the claim it feels a little bit forced.
Sheeps to the next wagon on LynchMePls with another semi-waffle meta read.
vezokpiraka wrote:This is not LMP town. I am pretty sure with that.
VOTE: vezokpiraka
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by DLG »

@ Mod: Yeah, me three, on the potential to lose power and have to be V/LA. Hope not, but if I suddenly disappear for a couple of days, that's why.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

I'm here. I'll catch up later today.
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she, they, ze/zir

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Packbat »

StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Antihero (1): Fishythefish
Empking (1): Packbat
Ghostlin (1): Antihero
Jerbs (1): Zyrconium
LynchMePls (4): Parama, vezokpiraka, Empking, werewolf555
werewolf555 (2): LynchMePls, Ghostlin
Zyrconium (1): LlamaFluff
Not voting (2): DLG, Jerbs

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.
Mod: Jerbs voted for Zyrconium, not vice-versa. Also, I, too, am in an area where freezing rain is possible - if power is lost again, I will have limited access for a few days.
advice from a trans otherkin queer plural system: you don't have to accept what normal says it's possible for you to be.
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Packbat »

Wait, never mind. Zyrconium
does
have a vote on Jerbs, but Jerbs voted Zyrconium as well.
advice from a trans otherkin queer plural system: you don't have to accept what normal says it's possible for you to be.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

DLG wrote:
@ Mod: Yeah, me three, on the potential to lose power and have to be V/LA. Hope not, but if I suddenly disappear for a couple of days, that's why.
Packbat wrote:
Also, I, too, am in an area where freezing rain is possible - if power is lost again, I will have limited access for a few days.
...OK, what happened? Did Mother Nature decide to hate everybody?

Noted. Will fix the mod error, too.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Packbat »

StrangerCoug wrote:
...OK, what happened? Did Mother Nature decide to hate everybody?
Yes.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I can't believe I'm not lynched.

@Parama; That was a full claim. The only name I have is "Llewellyn". My role PM mentions that I'm a dragon if that helps. And I'm VT. I am not self hammering, it's against my win con IMO.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Parama »

Okay.
Why are you not scum? What is your counter-argument to my argument for your lynches? Who should we be lynching, if not you?
You failed to answer any of these questions. "I can't believe I'm not lynched." Indeed.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Parama wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:I would expect the exact opposite. "Hey im a VT, you should lynch me, bye now" is the SCUM response to a quick wagon? Seriously? I would expect scum to do some sort of response, defense, and not claim flat out like that, instead try to get people off the wagon.
No, see...
LMP knows there is no good defense for his actions, and knows when he's backed into a corner, so he wants a quickhammer to end discussion as soon as possible. The less discussion about a lynch candidate, the less scumlinks it builds, hence the pro-scum motives behind quickhammering. LMP was telling a scumbuddy to hammer him.

Fishy, can you help us lynch LMP?
LOL! You demand me to self hammer, and then claim I want a quickhammer? L O FUCKING L!

I'm not self hammering, and no I wasn't trying to end debate, I was saying that wagonning to another claim is BAD, and since there were enough votes to put me to L-1 and I'm only VT, I should have been hammered.

As for 3 suspects, I think you are definitely worth a look. I don't have 3 names though.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by LimMePls »

If I wanted to end debate as scum, why wouldn't I just have hammered myself? I've done it before (Picking Simplicity mafia in my wiki).

V/LA on weekends
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

LMP doesn't really look like scum here. He'd have to have nerves of steel to claim "VT, lynch away".

Ghostlin's take on WW isn't bad. WW's claim doesn't really have much affect on how much I want to lynch him, which isn't particularly much.

I like LF's Zryconium vote. I think it's the best thing going around right now.

Wait what Jerbs thinks I'm town? Based on... pretty much nothing. Previous occupant answered some RQs, and left because he'd overextended himself. Blatant buddying alert!

VOTE: Jerbs
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

So, the LMP wagon: there's a lot of WIFOM in your defense, LMP. Things like 'If I wanted to end debate... I've done it before.' Not everyone reads meta over their morning cup of coffee, nor should we, quite frankly. He's over defensive and isn't contributing much to town. However, at least 2 of the 5 posts that were made in his only case post I happen to agree with (I am playing with vezo in another game, and he's a headache to actually listen to. Once you think he MIGHT acutally act town for three seconds, he says something completely scummy, and I think you'd be a fool to just accept WW's claim at face value since this could be an obvious ploy for scum, particularly since Empking forced it and then did a 180 on it). I actually don't think he's the most scummy player in the game: I think the cop and his magical buddy are scummier in actual play, however it is Day 1 and I think he makes a solid third choice for scum and not someone I wouldn't mind seeing lynch, although I'd like a more unique opinion than general parrotting of Parama's.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ghostlin wrote:So, the LMP wagon: there's a lot of WIFOM in your defense, LMP. Things like 'If I wanted to end debate... I've done it before.' Not everyone reads meta over their morning cup of coffee, nor should we, quite frankly. He's over defensive and isn't contributing much to town. However, at least 2 of the 5 posts that were made in his only case post I happen to agree with (I am playing with vezo in another game, and he's a headache to actually listen to. Once you think he MIGHT acutally act town for three seconds, he says something completely scummy, and I think you'd be a fool to just accept WW's claim at face value since this could be an obvious ploy for scum, particularly since Empking forced it and then did a 180 on it). I actually don't think he's the most scummy player in the game: I think the cop and his magical buddy are scummier in actual play, however it is Day 1 and I think he makes a solid third choice for scum and not someone I wouldn't mind seeing lynch, although I'd like a more unique opinion than general parrotting of Parama's.
Can you consolidate this into "I think <player> is [scum/town] because of <reason>"?

Also you ignored what I asked you much earlier. Just because you dont post for 10 pages doesnt mean you dont answer.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I am not sure what to believe. I know LMP scum from Star wars mafia. He is not acting like that here. So I have no idea what to believe.

I think he is just scum faking it.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Empking »

Ghostlin wrote:So, the LMP wagon: there's a lot of WIFOM in your defense, LMP. Things like 'If I wanted to end debate... I've done it before.' Not everyone reads meta over their morning cup of coffee, nor should we, quite frankly. He's over defensive and isn't contributing much to town. However, at least 2 of the 5 posts that were made in his only case post I happen to agree with (I am playing with vezo in another game, and he's a headache to actually listen to. Once you think he MIGHT acutally act town for three seconds, he says something completely scummy, and I think you'd be a fool to just accept WW's claim at face value since this could be an obvious ploy for scum, particularly since Empking forced it and then did a 180 on it). I actually don't think he's the most scummy player in the game: I think the cop and his magical buddy are scummier in actual play, however it is Day 1 and I think he makes a solid third choice for scum and not someone I wouldn't mind seeing lynch, although I'd like a more unique opinion than general parrotting of Parama's.
Empking did not force a claim. The fact that LMP hasn't been lynched is suspicious, In thought that heavily when the WW got up but of course that didn't go very far.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Parama »

I don't see any reason not to lynch LMP. He hasn't defended the arguments against him. His best defense is WIFOM. Seriously guys, start using your eyes.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:45 am

Post by DLG »

vezokpiraka wrote:This is not LMP town. I am pretty sure with that.
vezokpiraka wrote:I am not sure what to believe. I know LMP scum from Star wars mafia. He is not acting like that here. So I have no idea what to believe.

I think he is just scum faking it.
"LynchMePls is not acting town, LynchMePls is not acting scum, but I'll leave my vote on him because I've now said both and can't be held accountable if he flips town" said the scum.

Sheep the going wagons, waffle out of responsibility, and do nothing to scum hunt yourself. Yep, scum for sure.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:55 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Want to bet an avatar with me DLG?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

I SAID LYNCH ME! That's not a defense. I don't particularly feel like playing the "is LMP scum" game for the every game day until I get lynched, and forcing more claims is BAD FOR TOWN. I'm VT, and apparently enough people found me scummy to wagon me to L-1 (in like a page, so that wagon should be PRIMO for scum hunting, as well as looking at who I was a counter wagon to). SO FREAKING LYNCH ME!

I'm seriously at a loss for words. WIFOM in my defense. L O FUCKING L.

V/LA on weekends
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:07 am

Post by DLG »

vezokpiraka wrote:Want to bet an avatar with me DLG?
No.

Out of curiosity, though, are you offering to bet on A) you not being scum or B) LynchMePls being scum?

Because if it's A), actually refuting my argument as it relates to the game would be much more convincing than that kind of bluster. If it's B), again, the bluster means nothing and just take a stand and provide some analysis of why you took that stand.

You're still scum. You can congratulate me in post-game for nailing you so early.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:13 am

Post by LimMePls »

Ghostlin is scum folks. Just FYI.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:13 am

Post by LimMePls »

Unvote
Vote: Ghostlin

V/LA on weekends
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

It was a DLG.

You know I am not scum that's why you won't take the bet. And why would you know that?

Because you are scum.

unvote
vote DLG
I am 90% sure this guy is scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”