AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:51 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

@StrangerCoug - please go back to the cougar avatar, it was much awesomer than your new one.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:59 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mariyta wrote:P-edit: Because SC essentially said the same thing in different words, only you went overboard with an "OMGGUYZ, look at this! It's soooooo creepy!"
I find this nitpicking weird. CooLDoG's wording draws more attention than mine, so his is scummier? I'm not sure I have this right.
AlmasterGM wrote:@StrangerCoug - please go back to the cougar avatar, it was much awesomer than your new one.
It's still a cougar avatar :P Just a different one.

(There's a reason I changed it, but it involves an ongoing game, so I don't really know if I'm allowed to say it.)
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:Reasons (so you don't miss them): Lack of any serious attempt at scum hunting; poses meaningless questions and fluffs his posts with quotes and useless drivel. I'll include UT's comments, as well, and I'll throw in an OMGUS for good measure.
Just because I think your scum does not mean I'm not scum hunting. Show me were I'm posing meaningless questions. I also haven't used OMGUS. And thanks for ignoring my last post.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Mariyta »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Mariyta wrote:P-edit: Because SC essentially said the same thing in different words, only you went overboard with an "OMGGUYZ, look at this! It's soooooo creepy!"
I find this nitpicking weird. CooLDoG's wording draws more attention than mine, so his is scummier? I'm not sure I have this right.
No. It's because he parroted you very obviously while trying to make it seem like it was his idea. I highly doubt he looked at that post by Kats and went "Wow, that really freaks me out." He likely looked at it, ignored it, read your post, then went, "Man, he's right! I'm gonna go post something too!"
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:14 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

StrangerCoug wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:@StrangerCoug - please go back to the cougar avatar, it was much awesomer than your new one.
It's still a cougar avatar :P Just a different one.

(There's a reason I changed it, but it involves an ongoing game, so I don't really know if I'm allowed to say it.)
OK, I checked with the mod of that game, and he's cleared this. It's to prevent confusion with themanhimself's avatar.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:06 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Mariyta wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
No. It's because he parroted you very obviously while trying to make it seem like it was his idea. I highly doubt he looked at that post by Kats and went "Wow, that really freaks me out." He likely looked at it, ignored it, read your post, then went, "Man, he's right! I'm gonna go post something too!"
Try reversing your chronology there mary. I was in catch-up mode remember? I didn't see SC's post until after I typed in my comment. Your tell is reaching at best. And the implication is that kat is not bad at not being "crucified", which leads to survivalism.
after a wank.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Try reversing your chronology there mary. I was in catch-up mode remember? I didn't see SC's post until after I typed in my comment. Your tell is reaching at best. And the implication is that kat is not bad at not being "crucified", which leads to survivalism.
That's what you say. I'm telling you what it looked like. And I don't understand your last comment at all. It makes my brain hurt.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

And your, quit frankly, silly "scum tells" make my brain melt. Looks like it mutual.

To reword my comment:
I posted that while I was catching up. I didn't see SC's post until after I typed in that line on my post.
after a wank.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Mina »

I don't know why I'm up this late when I have work tomorrow morning. Or why I didn't post earlier.

Too tired to continue with a giant post of reads (what's annoying is that half of the ones in my last post have already changed). So I'm just going to toss off a few one-liners that zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

*starts up*

Barely conscious enough to remember what I wanted to say.

Oh, yeah!

-Katsuki, I gave you twenty-four hours to post what other scummy stuff from AGM. You've been posting all over the site except here. It's been much longer than twenty-four hours.
Also, you're so confident in CooLDog's guilt that you're willing to say that my scumdar needs to be checked for supporting it? (You misread the post, but that's beside the point.

-Untrod, there's a question I asked you re: why your read of UK changed. (I know there was other stuff I wanted to ask you, but right now, my brain isn't functioning.)

-Mariyta, I can understand being cautious. And unlike Untrod Tripod, I don't have a problem with the "Yeah, that's my playstyle all the time" defence (I find it refreshingly honest). But firstly, you've basically said that you're unreadable. Is there no difference between your town and scum play? Secondly, why would being cautious make you more likely to bandwagon? On the contrary, speaking as a cautious player, I'm often more hesitant with jumping on a wagon if I'm not sold the player is scum.

-LynchMePls, your last few posts have been one-liners essentially screaming, "Shut up, I've contributed plenty, you moron!" when someone poked at you. But my problem is that you've had absolutely nothing to say about any events that didn't involve you. So, what's on your mind? Any new developments since you replaced in that change your suspect lists? Say, do you still suspect Untrod Tripod? CooLDoG?

-StrangerCoug, maybe hypocrisy was the wrong word; I meant for your "My reason for suspecting Reckamonic is AWESOME, and yours sucks." (Yes, I know you've moved on since then. Speaking of which, what do you think of LynchMePls' recent play?) But what exactly did you find funny about Katsuki's post? (For the record, I found it a completely null reaction.) Your comment was very vague.

-AKnottedRope, again, what do you think about havingfitz? And although Zang pestering everyone to give reasons for voting him is annoying, can you explain more of why Zang shot to the top of your suspect list?
So are you saying StrangerCoug's post didn't pop up for you when you hit preview? The new board is ninja-proof.

Also, what are you talking about, "survivalism"? Katsuki is saying that in general, he doesn't make slip-ups THAT bad in Mafia (I assume regardless of his alignment). How the hell does that imply survivalism in
this
game? You just said it crept you out. But now you're making up a fake justification that "Oh yeah, Kat is being survivalistic (whatever that means) because he says he isn't bad at Mafia." This does not compute.

My God. Don't tell me I have to actually make an effort to read your posts, now.

...Too tired to post anything more substantial. Had a draft of a response to GhostWriter, because ugh, I haaaaaaaated his OMGUS post to me, but I haven't taken a close enough look at his more recent posts, in which on the surface he seems to attack people. And Cliff's Notes version of why I voted for Zang: I thought the Mariyta vote for "lack of reasons for voting CD" was weak when he quoted her reasons in the very same post, and that post in general made me headdesk with its crappy and forced reasoning.

My brain is swimming when I read Zang's arguments with Mariyta. He comes across as slow and passionless and mechanical with all his scumhunting-by-numbers. UK seemed to think this was null for him, though. Eh. I'm too sleep-deprived. I'll make a "case" on him within the next couple of days and see if the evidence convinces me.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:53 am

Post by Mina »

EBWOP:
Also, you're so confident in CooLDog's guilt that you're willing to say that my scumdar needs to be checked for supporting it? (You misread the post, but that's beside the point.)
Obviously, I forgot the crucial question, "Why?" What I mean is that Katsuki kept asking people what the case was on CooLDoG, as if he was uncertain and uninformed. So his hyper-confidence in CD's innocence seems to have come out of nowhere. Does he think everyone voting for CooLDoG's scumdar needs to be checked? Aside from attacking AlmasterGM for
one point
(involving the style of his vote rather than its target), he hasn't said anything about the other CooLDoG wagoners.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Mina »

EBWOP2: although yes, I remember that Katsuki said he was leaning town on him, but he didn't sound very confident. His reasons for suspecting CD were a gut feeling based on partial meta. Telling someone you "need to get your scumdar checked" for suspecting CD seems off given Katsuki's detachment from the thread.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

Back and in need of a catch up. Catching up. I hope.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mina wrote:-Mariyta, I can understand being cautious. And unlike Untrod Tripod, I don't have a problem with the "Yeah, that's my playstyle all the time" defence (I find it refreshingly honest). But firstly, you've basically said that you're unreadable. Is there no difference between your town and scum play? Secondly, why would being cautious make you more likely to bandwagon? On the contrary, speaking as a cautious player, I'm often more hesitant with jumping on a wagon if I'm not sold the player is scum.
I'm definitely not unreadable. I'm sure there is a difference, but I don't pay attention to myself close enough to tell you what it is. If you like, I can give you a link to an old game where I was scum. I don't quite understand the second point. If you're referring to my CD vote, I didn't jump to his wagon as soon as I thought he was scummy. I read over him first, then decided he was a better candidate than UT. I actually waited longer than I should have to switch my vote. UT's recent play has proven that.
-Susan Ertz

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:21 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mina wrote:-StrangerCoug, maybe hypocrisy was the wrong word; I meant for your "My reason for suspecting Reckamonic is AWESOME, and yours sucks." (Yes, I know you've moved on since then. Speaking of which, what do you think of LynchMePls' recent play?)
I may think he needs to take a chill pill, but he's town.
Mina wrote:But what exactly did you find funny about Katsuki's post? (For the record, I found it a completely null reaction.) Your comment was very vague.
I haven't been able to pinpoint it; if I had, I wouldn't have brought it up in the form of a question. Something reads "cheap dismissal of a case", though.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@mina, I know about the nija proofing. But I did not read SC's post before I typed in that line about kat's. I was posting as I read. I got the general vibe from kat that he was worried about getting lynched/killed. This implies that he is trying to survive over scum hunting (It may just be me...).

@lmp, okay, post already. And when you do post something useful for a damn change. My vote is secured on you. I don't foresee changing my vote unless something drastic happens.

@mod, player requested prod on lynchmeplease
. You last post was over 48 hours ago.
after a wank.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Katsuki »

Mina wrote:EBWOP2: although yes, I remember that Katsuki said he was leaning town on him, but he didn't sound very confident. His reasons for suspecting CD were a gut feeling based on partial meta. Telling someone you "need to get your scumdar checked" for suspecting CD seems off given Katsuki's detachment from the thread.
When did I ever say my CD-town was based on gut?

This whole statement feels frabricated, I don't remember not sounding very confident about cooldog either.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Katsuki »

CooLDoG wrote:@mina, I know about the nija proofing. But I did not read SC's post before I typed in that line about kat's. I was posting as I read. I got the general vibe from kat that he was worried about getting lynched/killed. This implies that he is trying to survive over scum hunting (It may just be me...).
Might want to explain that one, I was in danger of getting lynched when?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:29 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

AKR hasn't posted for a while. That's scummy - he's pretty clearly trying the "lurk and hope the votes go away" tactic.

Nothing else on this page really interests me. All the lurkers need to post. AKR lynch would be cool. Yada yada.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@Kat, that was the vibe I was getting, that yuo were afraid of something bad happening.

@AMG, I wouldn't mind a AKR lynch ether, because his answers are piss poor.
after a wank.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:44 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

cool, vote for him.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Zang »

Mina wrote:-AKnottedRope, again, what do you think about havingfitz? And although Zang pestering everyone to give reasons for voting him is annoying, can you explain more of why Zang shot to the top of your suspect list?
So I'm supposed to let people vote for me for no reason at all?
Mina wrote: And Cliff's Notes version of why I voted for Zang: I thought the Mariyta vote for "lack of reasons for voting CD" was weak when he quoted her reasons in the very same post, and that post in general made me headdesk with its crappy and forced reasoning.
I didn't just vote him for lack of reasons, I also voted him for refusing to give his reasons. And I did quote the reasons in the same post but they weren't in the post with his vote. Why bother voting for someone without any reasons unless You're scum?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

Mina wrote:-LynchMePls, your last few posts have been one-liners essentially screaming, "Shut up, I've contributed plenty, you moron!" when someone poked at you. But my problem is that you've had absolutely nothing to say about any events that didn't involve you. So, what's on your mind? Any new developments since you replaced in that change your suspect lists? Say, do you still suspect Untrod Tripod? CooLDoG?
Nope. But I'll be completely honest, I'm just phoning it in. I'm reading the thread, but I don't really have much to say. Is there something in particular you want my opinion on?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Zang wrote:
Mina wrote:-AKnottedRope, again, what do you think about havingfitz? And although Zang pestering everyone to give reasons for voting him is annoying, can you explain more of why Zang shot to the top of your suspect list?
Why are you jumping in here? Annoying ≠ scummy, and the question was directed at AKnottedRope.

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Zang »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Zang wrote:
Why are you jumping in here? Annoying ≠ scummy, and the question was directed at AKnottedRope.
I was not jumping in, I did not answer or comment on the question directed at AKR. Why are you jumping in here? My question was directed at Mina.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Bumped for a vote-count.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”