Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Dutch one »

DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: KMD
I know he was already close to your scumlist, but this is one of the most obvious OMGUS-votes.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Xalxe »

DGB, if I (against my judgement) vote for Gorrad, will you?
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Dutch one wrote:I know he was already close to your scumlist, but this is one of the most obvious OMGUS-votes.
WRONG

read details
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:05 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Xalxe wrote:DGB, if I (against my judgement) vote for Gorrad, will you?
Mmm, yeah, I might just. Gorrad does need to be in fakeclaiming range pronto.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Xalxe »

Hmm...not really the answer I wanted from you DGB.
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Katsuki »

Chevre wrote: Katsuki, I'm really confused as to why you replace out of this game because you can't keep up or catch up, and then you replace into another game, where you automatically have to catch up. That may have no pertinence to the game, however.
The other game had just started, there was no catching up involved, whereas I was detatched and hopelessly behind in this one.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Xalxe »

You say...

as you post...

I would so vote you if it would actually help anything.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Korlash »

Wait wait wait hold up wait stop extra extra wait hold on...

Kat if you are replacing out why do you keep posting? I'm even more confused then when i try to understand the cartoons in the New Yorker.

[Cuts to a scene of me sitting on the couch reading the news paper with a confused look on my face]

It's funnier if you actually see it because I'm holding it upside down and it isn't even the New Yorker... Yeah... not really a text based image... hmmm...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Updating, will be typing as I go….sorry in advance for the wall of text…if it gets too obnoxious then I will do it in parts.
Fuck, it looks like I am updating from page 15…
farside22 wrote:
ckd scum not reading wrote: What do you think Korlash is saying in that quoted post?
I answered what he thought here:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2744891
With links here:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2744943
I must be fucking dumb, because I still dont get what your argument with me is.
Xalxe wrote:I'm guessing that Dayvig was fake at this point.
thats dgb.
DrippingGoofball wrote: I laid off Chevre a while, blinded by the wall, but her reaction is really, really off-the-charts scummy.
I disagree...but..whatever.
Antihero wrote:
Jerbs wrote:Why are you defending Chevre so much?
Because I think that if she was scum, she would try to fade into the background the way DGB's been on her. But Chevre is still posting and putting in effort; that seems townish to me.

...DGB does have a point about Chevre completely ignoring the dayvig, though. Why did you do that, Chevre?
cool, both sides of the fence looks awesome....this is a worthless post, how many people "ignored" the dayvig?..if I had been around, I would have ignored it too....why do you feel people needed to comment on it?....this is a scummy post.
Cyberbob wrote:It took me about three goes at reading her posts to actually have it sink in that she didn't mention it
at all
until that request thing to the mod.
Chevre wrote:I did of course see it, but with what DrippingGoofBall has done so far, I was completely unsure of it's seriousness and left it until the mod handled the affair. Apparently, it wasn't real, so we can now treat it as an almost absurd declaration of DrippingGoofBall's feelings towards Kmd4390.
what the

I think I'm ready.
Unvote, Vote: Chevre
this is a scummy ass post and bad reasoning to jump on a hot bandwagon.....
Dutch one wrote:@Farside, if you look right, then you'll see you aren't at the scumlist. If I had any fullproof evidence to explain about you then you should've been at my scumlist. I don't see the need of presssuring someone while they don't even think you are scum.
- I'm currently voting for Jerbs, but that vote is a bit crap atm because there is not many interest in a wagon on Jerbs. And because Kmd is already one of the persons in my scumlist, I'm willing to vote for him. But it doesn't change anything if eventually only 2 other persons are voting for him.
edited this post down....these two parts of the post (later directed to RC) sounds alarms...please tell me someone else says this..EDIT…looks like a “no”
Xalxe wrote:Wait, why the Seraphim switch?
shhhh, let dgb work
EDIT: you asked her a question, but when she doesn’t answer with her next post, you don’t following up…so what was the point in asking…fake scum hunting…
Dutch one wrote:This whole wagon on Chevre is useless. She is just a townie, you will see if she dies.
finally a post from you I agree with.
werewolf555 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:OK, we can lynch now, Chevre is taking too long looking up roles in the wiki.
-completely agrees
also a scummy post...

after 482, no one should be wanting to lunch Chevre, at least not today.
farside22 wrote:
unvote:

need to really sit down and read everyone now.

vote: CKD

This is based on my list and feel for CKD earlier.
nocase wrote:oh, ckd is up for grabs now?
unvote. vote: ckd.
nice...
Dutch one wrote:I'm playing in another Mafia game (square enix mafia IV), and in that game, Katsuke recently joined as a replacement. She is quite active there, but at the same time she says she is a bit inactive at this Mafia because she is so incredibly busy. If you were really that busy, then you wouldn't join another game as a replacement.

UNVOTE, VOTE: Katsuki
wait, you think Kat is replacing because he is scum? this is a bad vote and bad reasoning, especially because their is better conversations and wagons to talk about at this point in the game (page 22)..explain to me your reasoning behind this vote…what has lead you believe that someone asking for a replacement in scum, versus just a bored townie?
Katsuki wrote: And yet here you are spouting false facts regarding the other game you are referencing. (p.s. said game just started, and I had signed up for replacement and decided to honor it). If by
"quite active"
, you mean making an introductory "hi" post, then perhaps you'd wish for me to stay in this game and lurk my way through the next few weeks.
going to meta this current game when I get time..this is worth following up on.
werewolf555 wrote:looking at nocases rebuttal of gorrads attack, it looks really bad from gorrads point of view. Personally, I think cherve doesn't seem as scummy with her giant wall.
VOTE: Gorrad
ok, this guy is fucking scum..hoping on hot bandwagons spouting little to no content that really is just recycled crap..

@FARSIDE, curious what you "read" is on this guy given your “case” on me.

Korlash wrote: And yet not lynchable on his own enough to merit a mention when asked... What's your percentage on Xalxe? Also CKD is clearly more a donkey then a horse... and now that excrement comment doesn't sound so insulting does it? ha ha, I had a plan for that all along...
I feel insulted.
Antihero wrote: Also, look at posts 14 and 15 in his ISO. He poo-poos nocase for going for the "easier lynch" and then turns around and votes Gorrad without really that great of reasoning (without...much at all, really). Actually, looking through his ISO, he does a pretty good job of staying on big wagons and agreeing popular opinion.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: werewolf555
hmmmm, didnt see this coming....ehhhhh...up until this post had both antihero/werewolf in the same scum bucket. but now.....ehhhh.
Kmd4390 wrote: Farside, you mention that you've never seen scum do anything moronic or crazy Day 1 and get lynched. What about Xtoxm in a game YOU MODDED? For those not familiar with Futurama Mafia, Porochaz joke voted Xtoxm and called him out as SK. Xtoxm, who actually was SK, said that Prozac must have been a Scum Daytime Rolecop, claimed SK, and vowed to act as a town vig. Xtoxm was lynched as SK Day 1.
why does this game sound familiar to me? Can I have a link?

Over good posting for this post (591) from KMD, which I don’t think I have ever said about him….minus the scum team (which includes me)…and cycberbod as town….

Oh wait, you haven’t finished reading…(rolls eyes), scratch that…though I am interested in your conintued thoughts..(curious to see if they change).
farside22 wrote:
KMD wrote:Farside, you mention that you've never seen scum do anything moronic or crazy Day 1 and get lynched. What about Xtoxm in a game YOU MODDED? For those not familiar with Futurama Mafia, Porochaz joke voted Xtoxm and called him out as SK. Xtoxm, who actually was SK, said that Prozac must have been a Scum Daytime Rolecop, claimed SK, and vowed to act as a town vig. Xtoxm was lynched as SK Day 1.
bahahahahah. God I forgot about that. That was paranoid scum idiocy. Completely different then someone doing something to draw attention. Wouldn't you say?
no I wouldnt say...just because I am not certian I am udnerstanding you real arguement with me...you are saying that scum dont typically act crazy day 1?...if I pull 3 games where I have seen that...what will your stance be then?....if I look back in your games and find 3 games, what should my stance me on you?
Xalxe wrote:DGB, if I (against my judgement) vote for Gorrad, will you?
WTF?
Xalxe wrote:Hmm...not really the answer I wanted from you DGB.
oooh wait a minute, maybe I was wrong, what were you looking for there, then?

@Kat, are you replacing out or not?...

also unvote, vote werewolf
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Xalxe »

CKD: I was hoping to find either a "yes, abosolutley vote: gorrad" so that she would be obvscum looking for a good way to switch her vote, or a "no way, that won't change anything" to prove she's town. Instead, she just sat on the fence for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

I really believe 99% that CKD is scum because he is faking like I have never seen.
The whole I don't understand is crap. I'm confused what you are saying.
If he was really confused he would go back and reread the whole argument and stop doing this condescending dancing back and forth.
I also don't like the deflection from CKD.

Now I did look at werewolf's post just to see and yes he is limping on and following more then scum hunting. As I type this I see he is online.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

@ckd When you say that anti might be scum as well as me, and then after his attack he would not be, you seem to be forgetting the possibility of a bus. Is this intentional?
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

werewolf555 wrote:@ckd When you say that anti might be scum as well as me, and then after his attack he would not be, you seem to be forgetting the possibility of a bus. Is this intentional?

unvote:
vote: Werewolf
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

And after looking at werwolf's games on MS I'm keeping my vote on him.
I noted in his other games as town he voted more often, he had ideas of who was scum and in this game he looks more careful and follows more then there.
Example:
[REDACTED]

I didn't find a game he played scum yet. I found about 3 games before I stopped and he was town in them all.
I smell scum bussing from someone that starts with a C.
Last edited by Kublai Khan on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

Linking to ongoing games is modkillable?
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Antihero »

werewolf555 wrote:Linking to ongoing games is modkillable?
I'm going to be pretty pissed if farside gets modkilled for that (it's scummy that you're fishing for it) as it doesn't give away any kind of information someone who was just casually reading the thread wouldn't know.

You're scum. Now shut up and die.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Man I thought that game was done.
Mod: Please delete that link I will go get another one that is finished

Link Redacted.
Last edited by Kublai Khan on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

As you can see from the finished game that wolf was town he scum hunted more and actually made cases instead of following the crowd as he is here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

werewolf555 wrote:Linking to ongoing games is modkillable?
Oh and because I forgot to say it and I need some justification on my research.

DIE SCUM
DIE
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

Not really,
I was just mad because I was modkilled for it before
I'm not dead yet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

werewolf555 wrote:Not really,
I was just mad because I was modkilled for it before
I just looked at your wiki and unless the mod forgot to state it on page one you were not modkilled in any I saw on your wiki.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

It is an ongoing game.
I'm not dead yet
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

oh and you mean that game where I was lynched D-1?
(feels sense of dejavu)
I'm not dead yet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

werewolf555 wrote:oh and you mean that game where I was lynched D-1?
(feels sense of dejavu)
You were noticeable absent in that game, but here is there a reason your not posting or noting who you are suspicious of and why?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Dutch 573 wrote:And you said you used this argument in an earlier game already against her? Does that mean she always act like this?
No, she doesn't. That makes her dangerous, heh.

---
Kmd 574 wrote:Gorrad - 5 - nocase, inHimshallibe, Gorrad, SpyreX, Dutch one

Gorrad is town.
I don't understand what you mean here. Because of the nocase and Spy votes?
Kmd 574 wrote:All we need is for her to start OMGUSing her accusers and give away her buddies. (lol, she OMGUS'd Chevre a little later).
I like how immediately after you said this, DGB votes you.

---
farside 578 wrote:I'm going to stick with the keep and eye on DGB and note that she plays this way as scum and town, but I note she does seem to spam more as town.
But I don't think she's "spamming" much this game, do you? I think it's moving at a slow-to-moderate pace. Relatively she may be in the top three as far as posting goes, but I couldn't call it spamming in the sense that DGB is capable of doing. That's not to say that I necessarily think this is all valid, but I just want to put my two cents in about the issue regardless.

---
Gorrad 584 wrote:He's using votes as a means of detering the attack. Short posts aren't always bad, but his are as he's using them to just make a short comment that applies to the situation but isn't helpful (see the post of his after yours). He's willing to stir the pot, but he doesn't do anything like, say, Korlash (huge post to combat SpyreX's generally considered good case) or DGB (Random amounts of extreme pressure). HE just softly pokes around with no stated reasoning. He leaves his options open by stating that he's willing to lynch almost half the gorram town.
I like what you say, Gorrad. I mean, I think you're being sincere here, regardless of your alignment. I just don't agree with you. I've looked over nocase multiple times now, and I don't the above as a huge negative trait. The whole defensive argument sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me, and, if nocase was being a little defensive, I probably think you're more guilty of it anyway.

---
Kmd 591 wrote:The first thing to catch my interest in tonight's read is something that was said by Chevre. She claims that anything out of the ordinary is scummy. As wrong as that is, the mere assumption is the least of my worries in that statement. I'm more concerned with the fact that Chevre has that belief, yet went out of her way to keep an open mind with Nocase.
Point taken, but then why aren't you going after Chevre or nocase as opposed to DGB? Do you put that much stock on being able to read DGB's meta? Because this is all I've really seen you say about her thus far.

---
DGB 595 wrote:This sounds like scum wanting to be rid of the players most likely to catch him and his scumpals.
This sounds like grasping for straws, although I would like to know what Kmd meant when he said that he forgot inHim when he clearly did not.

---
farside 597 wrote:The fact he voting based on meta is lazy.
I agree.

---
ckd 608 wrote:this is a scummy ass post and bad reasoning to jump on a hot bandwagon.....
I'm glad you brought this back up. I remember not liking Cyberbob here, originally, but I didn't really have an issue with him at the time. This was before he went off on Chevre for not responding properly to DGB, which really opened my eyes. Yeah, I have really moved away from my early town inklings on Cyberbob.

---
farside 617 wrote:As you can see from the finished game that wolf was town he scum hunted more and actually made cases instead of following the crowd as he is here.
I feel like farside just found something big on werewolf. I wouldn't be crying if werewolf took a lynch here.

I don't like werewolf's reaction. I would've felt much better if he said that each game was an island and told farside to come off her cloud. As it stands though, farside looks as though she unearthed something important and werewolf comes across as a guilty child trying to look for a bs excuse to get out of it (I don't mean this derogatively, werewolf, I just mean to give an image of how it is playing in my head).

Unvote
;
vote: werewolf555

It makes a very interesting game, by the way. I forgot to mention this earlier.

---

Also, just something that occurred to me. I know these points are kind of scattered about, but I'm honestly just trying to catchup here because my last couple of posts were more like stopgaps as I concentrated on other games more heavily. Xalxe, why are you acting so... I don't even know exactly how to put this... mediative? I'm not even sure if it's scummy or not, but it's really giving me a strange, unsettling vibe. Is this a playstyle thing or is it specific to this game?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”