gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:50 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

PYP4

EVERY TIME ONE OF YOU SAYS THERES NO SCUM MOTIVATION FOR PLUM TO LIE, IM JUST GONNA SAY THAT, IN THE HOPES THAT SOMEBODY WILL STOP BEING LAZY AND SKIM IT AT LEAST

AND EDGE, GIVING ME THE SUPERPOWER WOULD BE A BAD IDEA EARLY GAME SIMPLY BY THE NATURE OF MY POWER
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Edge »

Edge wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: Plum

There's no way in FUCKING HELL Plum forgot who I was.

She's lying scum backtracking to cover her tracks.

She modded a 100 page fucking game in which I CONTINUALLY posted out of Hydra with me in it.

She didn't even SAY in her original post "oh wow Edge is totally town for confirmation stage, his Fate liike approach...."
etc. etc. She's saying that NOW since I called her out on having a town read on me too early that was comfortable.
etc. etc. She's saying that NOW since I called her out on having a town read on me too early that was comfortable.

Read the whole thing for FFS. And, then read SEVEIS post. What part of this wagon don't you understand?

How Plum lying like this wasnt a 100% scum-motivated whim bang wham ULTRA-PLAN for DESTRUCTION? No it wasn't it didn't further her win-con as scum, it was a STUPID slip that resulted from me pressuring her with my "why the fuck do you have a town read on me already, scumbag?"

So she went
"oh no!!!!! I DN WANTT FATEON MY JUST YET! Fate I ddnt realize that was you, aka I thought it was geniune town someone-like-you"

REGARDLESS

The rest of her posts since then, the Esurio distancing and Esurio bussing...

OH WAIT-
ESURIO IS VOTING PLUM ISNT SHE?
ESURIO IS VOTING PLUM AND REPLACING OUT BECAUSE I CALLED HER SCUM?

Hrm. That makes no fucking sense. Im not even trying to get Esurio lynched (like I was in our other two games, the games she refers to me as me being wrong etc. etc.), and she is all "FUCK YOU FATE YOU FUN SUCKER!" the only people that get OVER-pressured by being called scum are those in it for the long haul (aka why Gandalf is the SERIAL KILLAH tm), because they care more what people think rather than the game-state (the game state inwhich PLUM is being run up)

TLDR: Esurio knows Plu, will flip scum and that it will incriminate her, and she doesn't want to have to deal with me being right. Huh.
True strength is found at the edge of sanity.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Edge »

Oh kinda went off on a tangen there.

REGARDLESS

Plum is scum and your lates post has NOTHING, not ONE THING in it besides "why is plumscum fate" AGM, that means you get death soon.

Black Lis for Da ring

Singersinger
Esurio and all further incarnations
Plum
AGM

Maybe someday:
Quadz
Mariyta
Gandalf
Katy
VV

Good to go:
Sevei
SpyreX
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:03 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

THERES NO SERIAL KILLER IN THIS GAME

HOW THE FUCK WOULD THAT MAKE FUCKING SENSE FLAVORWISE? GOLLUMS THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD WANT THE RING FOR HIMSELF AND HE'S DEAD AS OF PREGAME FLAVOR
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Edge »

SHUT THE FUCK UP OBVSK.

I DIDNT KNOW THE FLAVOR LAST GAME AND I SURE AS HELL DONT KNOW IT THIS GAME.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:18 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Edge wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP OBVSK.

I DIDNT KNOW THE FLAVOR LAST GAME AND I SURE AS HELL DONT KNOW IT THIS GAME.
BY THE WAY ANDY SAYS THAT THE NAME OF MY ROLE WAS MADE UP

IM ONE OF THE NAZGUL

THUS, THERE ARE NINE TOWN BECAUSE THERE ARE NINE NAZGUL

SO UNLESS YOU THINK THAT THERES A TWOMAN SCUMTEAM THERES NO SK
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Edge »

So you're saying that every townie is a different Nazgul?

WRONG
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Fate »

Nominate: Mina for replacement of Esurio >_>
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:25 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Edge wrote:So you're saying that every townie is a different Nazgul?

WRONG
YOU SURE?

CAUSE I DIDNT RECOGNIZE THE NAME AT FIRST EITHER

MAYBE YOU'RE THE EXCEPTION, AND THE WITCHKING IS CONSIDERED DEAD

THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU DONT HAVE A SUPERPOWER
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

FFS, gandalf. Why the hell are you claiming already?? You were bad the last game, but not
this
bad.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Edge »

OK OK WE GET IT

You're town not SK gandalf, NOW STOP WITH THE CAPS AND DERAILING MY BEAUTIFUL PLUM LYNCH WITH FLAVOR NOISE.

THIS IS WHY ITS BETTER TO BE FLAVOR-IGNORANT
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:46 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Mariyta wrote:FFS, gandalf. Why the hell are you claiming already?? You were bad the last game, but not
this
bad.
PROBABLY EVERY MEMBER OF THE TOWN EXCEPT FOR EDGE IS A NAZGUL

I GAVE SCUM SHIT ALL INFO
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:55 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

IF YOURE WONDERING WHY IM ASSUMING THAT EVERYONES A NAZGUL, THIS POST IMPLIES AS SUCH:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p2726855
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:55 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

gandalf5166 wrote:IF YOURE WONDERING WHY IM ASSUMING THAT EVERYONES A NAZGUL, THIS POST IMPLIES AS SUCH: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p2726855
I FORGOT THE SPACE
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Mariyta »

The only hitch with that idea is that you just force everyone to claim and bam! game over. I don't see that happening.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:03 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Mariyta wrote:The only hitch with that idea is that you just force everyone to claim and bam! game over. I don't see that happening.
THATS THE THING

HE MADE UP THE NAMES

THE NAZGUL ARENT NAMED ANYWHERE IN THE BOOKS
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

There are names in the Nazgul Wiki.
-Susan Ertz

Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Edge »

Gandalf, you do realize this is the SECOND time you've said:

"SCUM DO XXX"

and I've said

"I'm XXX"

you go

"EDGE IS TOWNNNNN"

Jus sayin'

You probably shouldn't trust me this blindly? Though I do enjoy it.

Let's cut this flavor chit-chat, as Mari said the game would be breakable. Now take your head out of your ass gandalf and let the Plum wagon reach completion.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ohhh SNAP that's hilarious.

Hint: I'm most definitely not a Nazgul. Even a little bit.

Good lord I was tired and I thought you were saying I had to post IN SEVEI which didn't make any sense as an abbreviation for ANY game I'm in.

And, again: "It was random voting" doesn't work when your IMBUE wasn't (hint: that is also a 'vote') and "Lol, RVS" doesn't change that a whit.

I'm down with SEVEI getting it. As things sit, I think its alright if I do. But if SEVEI has some awesome well.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:21 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Mariyta wrote:There are names in the Nazgul Wiki.
Wow. That's stupid. Some strategy game made up names and that's what Andy is using?

Whatevs. There could potentially be an SK, but there's still not a role that makes sense for it. And the fact that I'm a Nazgul still doesn't tell scum much, seeing as we're in a no-vanilla setup anyways.

And whatever, Spy. Unless you're the vig, it doesn't matter anyways.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Plum »

gandalf5166 wrote:
quadz08 wrote:See, the problem with that is simple: PLUM DID NOT LIE.
YES SHE DID

14% of the game that Plum modded with Edge was Edge posting, and she had to warn him SEVERAL times about posting out of hydra. There is NO WAY that she forgot that Edge was a Fate hydra.
That game I associate with Fate claiming Cop when he wasn't. And then claiming lots of other stuff. Heavily using his own account. I don't know why I'm going down this road again, but I am. If you have honestly forgotten something that should've been obvious in your day-to-day activities, I'd like to know what you're on.
singersigner wrote:-Plum's lack of committing to a read on me right now (yes I know she vaguely said not-scummy or something of the sort) seemed a little suspect. Not the fact that it's not very confident, but the fact that it was very open for change/backtrack. Not scummy, but not town, either.
I C WHAT U DID THAR. Seriously, a few pages into Day 1 and not only are you poking at me because I don't have the strongest read on everyone in the game, BUT you have a vague wishy-washy backtrack/take either turn happy read on me. Pot, do I have the honor of introducing you to kettle? I cannot believe you've never met before. And, guess what, Edge and I agree on this.
SpyreX wrote:No way. No other words are necessary.
Oh man, SpyreX, sheeping the sheepity sheep? No, really, you've never seen anything remotely less believable go down in a game and have the person flip Town? Because it's happened a lot to me and we play in a lot of the same games. You really believe I'm lying about this? Tell me why and we'll talk, and that will make like one or two of you in a game full of players I can only try to talk through their RAGEFITS. What do you think of AGM and what of SS. In one sentence. Go. Please. Because if everyone's tunneled on Edge's misaimed tunnel he's never going to get out of, at least you or I dunno VV or someone sane might at least take a passing glance around at all the lurking non-contributing scum. As a thought.
Sevei wrote:Awkward. The question has nothing to do with imbuing; Mari’s vote on Edge had nothing to do with imbuing. The subsequent comments about forgetting who Edge was are gratuitous, and an unnecessary explanation like that reeks of nervous energy which makes me believe she is scum trying to cover a slip.
The wording was perhaps a little awkward; I'm a bad judge of my own phrasology, but. My point was that early-game Imbue votes were not more harmful, and potentially useful in the same manner as, early game/random stage votes. My point was that despite the fact that my Imbue vote was aimed at something that seemed mildly Townish (Edge's /confirm stage entrance) but was null (because Edge = Fate), there was no harm done nor any risk in not changing it immediately, because it wasn't going to come to anything more dangerous than an RVS vote on a mild scumsense that turned out to be null would be. I can't vouch for why this struck you as wrong or full of nervous energy, but I'll have to commend you for putting actual thought into why this might strike someone as scummy. You ask why I'd bring it up at all, and I'll answer: Edge referenced me being scum like another time, which when I first read it confused me (not recalling having played with Edge &c.). So I explained that the playstyle in general feels Townish, which was as good a reason as any for an early Imbue vote. The fact that the mild Townpoints got shaved off a bit because Fate does this automatically as any alignment was incidental. I mentioned it in context of why it wasn't critical that early Imbue votes be on players who were conclusively Town, because I'd given mine on an inconclusive mild Towntell and it didn't make a whit of difference to the eventual Ring-getter that the Towntell was in fact invalid.
Mariyta wrote:I'm perfectly happy with the Plum wagon, but I think the reason for most of it is weak.
Run that one by me again? If you're actually still happy with the wagon on me because I was 'reaching' earlier will you please say something concrete I can respond to? From Gandalf and Fate I guess I don't have much in the way of standards, but if you're willing to let this lynch go through with everyone voting me for a reason you disagree with . . . has it ever occurred to you that scum could be sheeping Fate for the lulz when he's completely off base and uninterested in changing is mind? Or are you really just happy to get me lynched and conveniently have the excuse of not believing the main case on me when I flip Town?

Basically: O RLY

I have something else to sell to you then.

AGM - Do you think Edge is scummish or Townish? One word answer. Pronto.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

Plum wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I'm perfectly happy with the Plum wagon, but I think the reason for most of it is weak.
Run that one by me again? If you're actually still happy with the wagon on me because I was 'reaching' earlier will you please say something concrete I can respond to? From Gandalf and Fate I guess I don't have much in the way of standards, but if you're willing to let this lynch go through with everyone voting me for a reason you disagree with . . . has it ever occurred to you that scum could be sheeping Fate for the lulz when he's completely off base and uninterested in changing is mind? Or are you really just happy to get me lynched and conveniently have the excuse of not believing the main case on me when I flip Town?
I've stated my case on you. No, I don't agree with the others' reasons for voting you, but I agree with mine. If you get lynched, and I'm on your wagon, I can't say "Well, I said the main case was dumb!" despite your apparent belief that I can. Attacking me for going along with a wagon that I agree with, simply because others on the wagon have shitty reasons for voting, is weak. Here's something concrete for you: You're scum. Now here's something for you to respond to: What do you think of gandalf's play, aside from his sheeping Fate mercilessly?

I have something else to sell to you then.
This was unnecessary and unwarranted.
-Susan Ertz

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:34 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

HEY

I TAKE OFFENSE AT PEOPLE SAYING IM JUST SHEEPING EDGE

I SAID SS WAS SCUM BEFORE HE DID
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Plum »

Mariyta wrote:Now here's something for you to respond to: What do you think of gandalf's play, aside from his sheeping Fate mercilessly?
His setup speculations seem to be Town-based, partly because they're illogical/wrong (things scum wouldn't come up with or wouldn't say because it doesn't mesh with their worldview) and partly because I believe Townies in general will do more flavor speculation than scum.

I understand you have some reasons for voting me involving me making weak arguments of some sort. I don't know what arguments you're referring to or why you find them weak &c. So I can't respond to them except in the most general sense, which isn't likely to explain things properly to either of us.

Sorry for that line, if it bothered you. Maybe I've allowed Fate to rub off on me or maybe I'm just frustrated.

PREVIEW EDIT: Gandalf, not agreeing with Edge/saying something before Edge if it's a single minor fluctuating point in the overall argument does not mean you're not sheeping Fate. I'm surprised you're taking offense at the notion, actually.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:51 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Wow, the only justification Plum can think of for saying I'm town is that I speculate? Hint: I don't think I've ever been in a game where I was vaguely familiar with the flavor that I didn't start with half a ton of speculation.

Eh. I do listen to Fate. But I do actually make my own checks behind his logic usually(speaking generally), as he is fallible. Especially when Fate loses track of his target, I've found he ends up switching to a town lynch. I only recently came to that last realization though.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”