Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:55 am

Post by Darox »

I sure do love early day inactivity followed by late day deadline rush lynches. They are so pro town and not at all a good way to get some unlucky town shmuck lynched.

So let's lynch Dark Horse now while the goings good, if you snails can manage to commit in time.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:57 am

Post by Darox »

5 bucks says everyone shambles around pissing about saying nothing of import until the last minute and then suddenly vezok gets last minute wagoned.

Prove me wrong.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I don't want to move my vote.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:14 am

The Jester wrote:DGB still doesn't like to answer questions I ask, that's unsurprising.
I'm town. That's the answer to all questions.

In other news, it's claim time. We're close to deadline. The bar is lowered.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:09 am

Post by LimMePls »

I have been prodded. I'm told I'm needed in thread. I'm nowhere near caught up yet. I need the cliff's notes version of the valid wagons if you all want an informed vote.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:44 am

Post by LimMePls »

Vote: The Jester

Completely sheeping DGB. I believe that's L-1.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Dark Horse »

Jester, claim
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:09 am

Post by The Jester »

Not caught up, but make a claim anyway? That's definitely not helpful to town there Lynchmepls.

The question I was referring to was what did DGB think of vezok voting me immediately after she voted me, with no reasons at all.

Claim Time Then

First, my reaction. First few words into the role, my eyes lit up, I thought I got an awesome role. Whoa, I get to be this awesome Spy, not as good as the TF2 spy, no cloaking or putting on silly masks, but still awesome. Then I kept reading... and sighed. I'm the simplest role in mafia...

Given the wording though, I think I lose if I'm dead. That's kind of a bugger, but there you go.

For those wanting me to just outright claim, I be a Super Spy. Too bad I couldn't sneak at least one gizmo in, bloody Viktor taking my things..

Interesting game though, got a cult leader who doesn't recruit but is so good she gets volunteers to follow her blind prophecies, her right hand man being vezok.

In case of a quick hammer, I still find DGB, vezok, and dark horse to be the best choices to be lynched. Hope I didn't miss anything, if so, feel free to you know, bring it up.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Seacore »

Mod ~ Jester raises a good point. The sample post on Day 1 implies that VTs lose if they die. Or rather that they only win if they survive which is the same thing. I have changed the Sample Post. Anybody who previously had the same win condition as the sample post should consider the new win condition.

Apologies, I have a terrible history with writing win conditions correctly and this doesn't seem to have improved.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Seacore »

Vote count 2.5

vezokpiraka (3) -
veridis, The Jester, AntB

The Jester (5) -
DrippingGoofball, vezokpiraka, Ghostlin, Dark Horse, LynchMePls

LynchMePls (1) -
ZazieR

Dark Horse (2) -
Darox, palmertrou

With 11 alive, 6 votes are needed for the lynch

Deadline countdown viewable here.

54 Hours remaining on the clock. Because of this, I recently sent out a prod to about half the players in the game, even some who weren't quite within prod range. The deadline will NOT be extended.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by The Jester »

Oh right before I forget again,
Ghostlin
what was the thing DGB said that made you give vezok a day pass?

Asking questions can be a good thing
if helpful to town
. Asking DGB her thoughts on vezok voting me immediately after her with no reasons seems like a great question. DGB's answer to any question, "Cause I'm town." Is what I call SB. Inspired by BS, SB is a more elegant way of saying something isn't quite right here. SB standing for Silly Business, which I believe this is.

Ghostlin is voting me for being Scottish, well no but half of it is saying I said, "I already gave you my reasons, I don't have to give you them again" which I clearly didn't say. What I said was, "but I was waiting for some answers before putting together a case" What? I'm not just driving a lynch of someone I think is scummy? I'm, how do you say, waiting for some answers
before
I build a case? Seeing as how those answers were significant in my reasoning for finding them scummy.

DGB has done a case on veridis, but hasn't really hunted scum since aside from earlier labeled "blind prophecies" seeing as how the answers she gives are, "Cause I'm Town", and "Just my amazing town-detecting powers at work." I've already made a post about three others, DGB, vezok, and Ross not hunting scum. I've put out some reasons, and explained them up to each of my later votes in the game.

Dark Horse voted me for defending palmer, even though after looking at it, I can see how it doesn't seem like the obvious question I was trying to ask.

Lynchmepls voted me for sheeping, and I can not remember what that is. However I think it might be me saying she hasn't answered a question I've asked her, in which case, your vote is horrible. For the fact it's a great question, and it was avoided.

That was easier than I thought it would be.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by The Jester »

I don't think I made it clear enough to first defend the accusation of me "not scum hunting" before I re-iterated an earlier post saying three others including the accuser were doing the same.

Earlier when my top suspects were DGB and Guderian, I was asking them questions to try and form a case as said in the above post. How can I scum hunt (build a case for example) if the two people aren't answering questions. Guderian got replaced. DGB wasn't answering my questions, but says I'm not scum hunting. I don't think you can go, "Cause I'm town" then say, "you're not scum hunting!" when you're the same person.

SB indeed.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

The Jester wrote:Oh right before I forget again,
Ghostlin
what was the thing DGB said that made you give vezok a day pass?

Asking questions can be a good thing
if helpful to town
. Asking DGB her thoughts on vezok voting me immediately after her with no reasons seems like a great question. DGB's answer to any question, "Cause I'm town." Is what I call SB. Inspired by BS, SB is a more elegant way of saying something isn't quite right here. SB standing for Silly Business, which I believe this is.

Ghostlin is voting me for being Scottish, well no but half of it is saying I said, "I already gave you my reasons, I don't have to give you them again" which I clearly didn't say. What I said was, "but I was waiting for some answers before putting together a case" What? I'm not just driving a lynch of someone I think is scummy? I'm, how do you say, waiting for some answers
before
I build a case? Seeing as how those answers were significant in my reasoning for finding them scummy.

DGB has done a case on veridis, but hasn't really hunted scum since aside from earlier labeled "blind prophecies" seeing as how the answers she gives are, "Cause I'm Town", and "Just my amazing town-detecting powers at work." I've already made a post about three others, DGB, vezok, and Ross not hunting scum. I've put out some reasons, and explained them up to each of my later votes in the game.

Dark Horse voted me for defending palmer, even though after looking at it, I can see how it doesn't seem like the obvious question I was trying to ask.

Lynchmepls voted me for sheeping, and I can not remember what that is. However I think it might be me saying she hasn't answered a question I've asked her, in which case, your vote is horrible. For the fact it's a great question, and it was avoided.

That was easier than I thought it would be.
*Picks up his prod with apologies, the last few days were hell*

To be clear, I wanted to test the assumption that DGB had that vezok might die in the first few nights. Now that I've said that, it might not come to pass, however it's something I still wanted to test, and I'm not sure Day 2 is soon enough. I feel that if Vezok doesn't get cut loose in Night 2, we could probably hit him hard on Day 3. Yes, it's a slight case of WIFOMsque logic. However, if mafia's seriously picked up on vezok as a powerrole or something of the sort, particularly investigative, they'll die anyway, if not then we can examine more closely if vezok is an obnoxious townie, or a scumbuddy of DGB.

Yes, I let you into a glimpse of how I play this game. I play it with a bunch of...we'll call them hypotheses. That's not something I can really test by just lynching DGB, however, and you can read her ISO to pick up the post I'm referencing.

Fact is, it's Day 2. If you doubt DGB so horribly much, then why aren't you voting for her? You lampshade these cases and don't complete them.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Do we have time to lynch Ross William's replacement?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:11 pm

The Jester feels like "too little too late" to be town... but his reading of the role PM has a genuine feel to it though...

Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Darox »

Thinking that Vezok might ever get nightkilled is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

The only way that guys ever getting NK'ed is if he claims something like doctor.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by AntB »

Responding to my prod. Keeping my vote where it is unless a 10 minute deadline forces my hand.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by The Jester »

Ghostlin wrote:Fact is, it's Day 2. If you doubt DGB so horribly much, then why aren't you voting for her? You lampshade these cases and don't complete them.
DGB is one of my suspects, and so is vezok. I would like either of them to be lynched as I think they're both mafia. What isn't complete about the case? The questions I've asked not being answered? Yes, that's one part, but that's not something I can control.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Why would I be NKed?????

I got Nked like 2 or 3 times in my entire mafia history. WTF?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Darox »

vezokpiraka wrote:Why would I be NKed?????

That's not a good thing, by the way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:33 am

The Jester wrote:DGB is one of my suspects, and so is vezok.
I'm town, so you're at least 50% wrong.

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Ghostlin »

vezokpiraka wrote:Why would I be NKed?????

Maybe you should ask DGB, she put forth the supposition.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:27 am

Post by palmertrou »

I may switch to Vezok if I have to. Switch to Jester? I would rather see him questioned further tomorrow rather than be today's lynch.
Reminder to self. Don't post drunk.
palmertrou
palmertrou
Goon
palmertrou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:37 am

Post by palmertrou »

palmertrou wrote:
Dark Horse wrote:Palmer, tell us your top scumpicks
(J.N.T.P.M.F)
Jester needs to post more first.

I didn't want Jester to know that I wanted him to post more so that I could gauge wether he is scum or not. As he would be more inclined to remain lurky. His lurky nature is my main reason to suspect him if I'm honest but, for me, not enough to lynch him. I see the other points against him, they just don't grab me. Especially in comparison.
Reminder to self. Don't post drunk.
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Dark Horse »

Palmer, why did you say that when I asked you for your top suspects?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”