gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

quadz08 wrote:See, the problem with that is simple: PLUM DID NOT LIE.
YES SHE DID

14% of the game that Plum modded with Edge was Edge posting, and she had to warn him SEVERAL times about posting out of hydra. There is NO WAY that she forgot that Edge was a Fate hydra.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Yes, you're right, Edge. I am, in fact, giving her the "amnesia excuse." And I'm doing so because IT FUCKING HAPPENS. DEAL WITH IT. People can, occasionally, forget things that are seemingly obvious. It's a fact of life. Now get over yourself.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'm too tired to deal with this right now.

Quick thoughts:
-I basically called Edge/Fate out on not reading the thread/not paying attention/or deliberately being stupid and he has no response.
-Gandalf, not you, too...
-Plum's lack of committing to a read on me right now (yes I know she vaguely said not-scummy or something of the sort) seemed a little suspect. Not the fact that it's not very confident, but the fact that it was very open for change/backtrack. Not scummy, but not town, either.
-VV...am I to take that as I'm coming off as absent-minded and passive aggressive?

UNVOTE:

I'm pressing refresh right now because Fate's gotten me all edgy, and this thread seems to be dominated by only 4-5 people.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Edge »

MY RESPONSE WAS NOT NECESSARY BECAUSE IM FOCUSED ON PLUMSCUM, YOU ARE OF NO THREAT LIL MERMAID.

I EVEN HAD TO ISO YOU TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT. YOU ARE THAT UNIMPORTANT
True strength is found at the edge of sanity.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Edge »

1. YOURE SAYING THAT I WASNT AWARE YOU HAD A VOTE ON GANDALF?

I KNEW DAMN WELL YOU DID. BUT YOUR FUCKINS
POST BLATANTLY SAYS

singersigner wrote:You naive, naive little man. Either you're doing exactly what Edge is accusing Plum of and you're scum buddying him like crazy to get him to like you. Or you're town who's effectively given up on scum-hunting to blindly follow someone who is FAR from anything "confirmed."

Fyi, neither is good.
"Either youre scum or youre twonnnn hurrrrrrrrrr"

I ALREADY SAIDO THIS IN A POST YESTERDAY I KNOW I DID IM TIRED OF RE-HASHING FUCKING POINTS.

YOU WAFFLY ON HIM INSTEAD OF SAYING "THIS POST FURTHER JUSTIFIES MY VOTE ON YOU AS SCUM BECAUSE IT IS SCUMMY" AKA YOU ARE SCUM VOTING GANDALF.

YOUR SLIDE OFF THE GANDALF WAGON AND LAME-ASS PUN TO COVER IT UP, BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU CANT GET AWAY WITH GANDALF LYNCH, ONLY FURTHER SUPPORTS HOW OBVIOUSLY FUCKING SCUMMY YOU ARE.

NO PLEASE.

LET ME KILL THE HEAD AND WATCH THE REST OF THE SCUMTEAM BODY DIE.

YOUR "QUICK THOUGHT" IS JUST MUDSLINGING. WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT ME? YOU HAVE NO READ. YOU ARENT LOOKING FOR READS.
2- "NOT YOU TOO" NOT YOU TOO WHAT? THIS POINT DOESNT MAKE FUCKIN SENSE AND APPARENTLY YOUR GANDALF READ OF SCUM IS DROPPED?
-PLUM IS A LIL SUSPECT. NOT SCUM BUT NO TOWN. MORE BULLSHIT FENCESITTING
-"VV TELL ME HOW I LOOK. DO I LOOK PRETTY TODAY? HOW SHOULD I CAME OFF IN ORDER TO LOOK TOWN?'

GOOD LORD YOU ARE SCUMKBAG MILLIONAIRE.

ANY OF THE PEOPLE ON MY LIST CAN AND SHOULD AND WILL DIE TODAY.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by singersigner »

:roll:
You don't like it when people point out how wrong you are, do you.

I like tomatoes.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Edge »

I'm sorry, was that a refutation to any of my actual points or just a scumclaim because you have no desire or ability to defend against my case?
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Edge »

Showing me how I wasn't reading the thread might be a good place to start if yuou want to live past N1
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by singersigner »

To throw your words back in your face AGAIN:
Edge wrote:I ALREADY SAIDO THIS IN A POST YESTERDAY I KNOW I DID IM TIRED OF RE-HASHING FUCKING POINTS.
But alas, I will be patient.
singersigner wrote:Note the bolded:
Edge wrote:
Youve been going back and forth with him for awhile now and DERP DERP no read on him?
Andrius wrote:
Day One, Lynch-Count Three

Plum (3): Edge, Mariyta, gandalf5166
gandalf5166 (2): SpyreX, singersigner

singersigner (2): VasudeVa, AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM (2): Plum, Katy
Katy (1): esuriospiritus
Mariyta (1): quadz08

Not Voting (1): Sevei
I had decided my read on him when I placed my vote. You pointing out that I was giving an ultimatum for his actions missed the point that
I had already decided
. It was up to him to refute what I was accusing him of.

DERP DERP, my read on him was scum. And herp derp, shit happened since then and I'm not getting incredibly ignorant tunnel-vision like our favorite scummer we all know and love.

I like tomatoes.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Edge »

LIKE I SAID.

If your read that you had "decided" on arbitrarily was that he was scum, WHY SAY: "hurrrrrrrr youre either townnnn doin this or scummmmmm doin dat thats both bad."

WHAT SHIT happened that made you "change your reads" BESIDES you realizing that gandalf wagon you hoped Spy would push for you and you could argue with gandalf about WASNT GNNA LAST.

Since apparently SHIT HAPPENED that SHIT should make you MOVEYOUR VOTE to somewhere new? But no. You're just a friendly neighborhood "not ignorant like fate whos tunnelvision"

What am I ignorant of? Or are you just adding words to your post in an attempt to give them more content? More bite? More sass?

YEAH THATS WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT.

I never said you were giving him an ultimatum, I said you FENCESAT on his motivations
but now you say you had him read as scum
WHY THEN was it "well youre either town doin this or scum bein a bad boy" and NOT "scum riding it out on Edge's nuts."

HUH?

THATS WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT SCUMBAG.

The "words" youre throwing in my face was my geniune thought "singersinger appears to have no read on Gandalf" TO WHICH YOU SAID "i had a scun read on him! i was votinnn himmmm" BUT THEREIN LIES THE SCUMMINESS. YOUR POST DID NOT INDICATE YOU HAD THE SCUMREAD THAT YOUR EARLIER VOTE "supposedly" INDICATES. YOUR POST READ AS FENCE-SITTING SCUM-COULD-GO-ANYWAY FLEXIBILITY BULLSHIT.
THE VERY SAME TELL YOU CALL PLUM OUT FOR HERE:
Plum's lack of committing to a read on me right now (yes I know she vaguely said not-scummy or something of the sort) seemed a little suspect.
Plum's lack of committing to a read on me right now (yes I know she vaguely said not-scummy or something of the sort) seemed a little suspect.
AHHHAEHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

@Andrius: please replace me.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to play with someone who is so immature that the only reasons he can possibly fathom anyone disagreeing with him is because they are scum or a "moron". Fate sucks the fun out of every game I have ever played with him and I am not putting up with his bullshit self-importance again as long as I am not getting paid for it.

Next time I try to come out of retirement, someone point me to this game.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh thread.

VV is town.
Singer is Ffff
Edge wrote:It was either that or come up with some BS gambit as TO WHY I SHOULDNT be imbued D1 (which I would gun for all day were I town with an actual super power regardless of ability and scum), so yeah. I was TRYING to avoid claiming town so early, but hell, I guess I'll just die N1 again.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND NEED TO BE IMBUED EVERYTIME YOUR ARE ALIVE.

HAIL SAURONEX!
DAMNIT I DONT WANT IT TONIGHT. Or, well, didn't I think its ok now.

But, I understand and, as we will see later, approve of your messages.

HOWEVER:
Gan wrote:While I can't think of why town wouldn't be able to use the ring(I only just bought the Silmarillion, and haven't gotten around to reading it yet, so I don't even know who the hell MY character is), scum are the good guys. In the books, good guys don't use the ring. Thus, scum don't use the ring. Comprende?

Spy, you're stupid. That is all. Scum can't use the ring, thus I would rather give it to someone who I trust to use it properly IF they are town than no-one.

Also, I think you're forgetting that ITS THE RVS.
I PURPOSELY VOTED AND IMBUED. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.
Nah I'm pretty slow BUT on top of how rediculous lol flavor IS and the simple mechanical idea of an item that has no downside:

Pretty sure in those fancy books and movies it sure as hell was possible, and happened more than once, that Frodo used the ring.

Its the damn ring. Good lord.

But, lets leave that part aside (and, since its like shootin fish in a barrel the simple fact that 'scum can't use the ring' is ONLY A QUANTIFIABLE STATEMENT IF YOU ARE SCUM):

Voting for AND imbuing the same person is a ridiculous scum cop out.

See, AT MINIMUM, imbuing is saying "I think this guy can get stuff done". The reality is its going to be "I think this guy is town."

No matter how you cut that, voting for that person means either the lol, RVS vote is junk or you're copping out on the latter. AND WHY IS A MYSTERY OHHH WAIIITT
On that note: Since it is likely that scum recieving the ring might become action-immune, I wouldn't recomend anybody but the doc targeting the ring-bearer as it's possible that your action would be useless.
What is this? WHAT IS THIS? FATTEEE

-----

But, to the matters at hand.

Unvote, Vote: Plum

No dice. Again, while this doesn't make sense as SCUM MOVE TM:
Fate, dude, if you'd managed to post UNDER THIS ACCOUNT for a reasonable percentage of the game I Modded I might've remembered.
\
No way. No other words are necessary.

And eso is probably a partner. However, when there's more than one kill tonight don't make that AWESOME MISTAKE of thinking Gan-town for this debacle.

I'm gonna need WAY more on AGM-scum because I sure as hell am not seeing it.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I want SpyreX to post in this thread as well as SEVEI (I didnt fucking forget about you) among others.
SEVEI???
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

Notice
Replacement request acknowledged.
Sad to see you go, esurio. :(

Going to hit up my awesome replacement list now. <3

Day One, Lynch-Count Four

Plum (5): Edge, Mariyta, gandalf5166, esuriospiritus, SpyreX
singersigner (2): VasudeVa, AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM (2): Plum, Katy
Katy (1): esuriospiritus
Mariyta (1): quadz08

Not Voting (2): Sevei, singersigner

Day One, Imbue-Count Four

quadz08 (3): quadz08, singersigner, VasudeVa
SpyreX (2): Edge, gandalf5166
esuriospiritus (1): esuriospiritus
Edge (1): Plum

Not Voting (6): Katy, SpyreX, VasudeVa, AlmasterGM, Mariyta, Sevei

Notices
With 12 alive it takes 7 to Lynch and/or Imbue.
Deadline is set at Thursday, February 10th, at 1:00pm PST.
esuriospiritus is being replaced.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:20 am

Post by Sevei »

Yeah, so this is sort of like jumping on a moving train. (Sorry for the wall but I am behind.)

I agree that it’s highly unlikely Plum would have forgotten who Edge/Fate is as he’s not the type of player easily forgotten. It
could
happen, but it’s unlikely.

That being said, there has been some questioning of Edge’s case on Plum (i.e., why would Scum-Plum lie about forgetting who Edge was?) Go back and look at those original posts (basically 19-20, 38, 41, and 65) that triggered this entire discussion.

Summary and Commentary

1. Edge did nothing townie or scummy in confirmation stage;

2. He immediately called Plum out on her comment and blatant buddying;

3. Plum laughs off his question and says she didn’t remember him; later in that post she questions Mariyta’s vote on Edge:
Plum 65 wrote: Are you pretty damn sure that Edge is a good lynch today? If not, why are you voting to lynch him? ANSWER: Because there's no harm in early-game imbue votes. Hell, I'd forgotten who Edge was and he got some extra Townpoints in my book for having a Fate-like approach (more intuitive as Town and harder to pull off as scum) until I realized that, oh yeah, he is Fate (and RC).
Awkward. The question has nothing to do with imbuing; Mari’s vote on Edge had nothing to do with imbuing. The subsequent comments about forgetting who Edge was are gratuitous, and an unnecessary explanation like that reeks of nervous energy which makes me believe she is scum trying to cover a slip.

4. The root issue is Plum’s comment about how uber-town Edge is when he wasn’t doing ANYTHING townie (or scummy, for that matter), which triggered Edge’s scumdar and made him question her, which prompted the explanation that she had temporary amnesia;THAT is Scum-Plum’s motivation for lying.

5. If Plum were town, she would have been able to brush off Edge's question about her buddying and she would never have invented the story that she forgot who Fate was. Instead she addresses her memory lapse not once but twice in #65, once in a comment addressed to Edge and once in a comment addressed to Mariyta, thus drawing undue attention to it.

6. At THAT point, Plum
had
to respond by referencing the other game, and from that point on in THIS game, the question became about if she truly forgot who Edge was…evidenced in post 80, Quadz says
Plum not remembering that Edge = Fate is odd, but not really relevant or scummy.
In #98, Esurio says
On a side note, as someone with a horrible memory myself, I am skeptical that anyone could seriously consider forgetting who the heads of a hydra are a scumtell.
The argument continues to disintegrate from that point on (thanks in part to the ALL CAPS and expletive barrage) and becomes about the lie itself, not about the reason for the lie…which has been there all along. (By the way, Edge addresses most of this in 71.)

Is it possible Plum really forgot who Edge really is? Sure—but WHY would that EVER have needed to be mentioned? SHE brought it up—not him. He questioned her on page
two
; her response was a self-protecting overreaction to his question. Her knowledge of his identity did not have any bearing on the question of whether she was buddying him or not.

VOTE: PLUM
L-1

I have some other things to say but it's almost 5:30 a.m. and I'm in need of sleep. I will be back later today for more.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 am

Post by Sevei »

Actually,
UNVOTE
for the moment; an ill-timed hammer could cut off discussion too soon, and we still haven't decided who to imbue with the ring. But my vote IS on Plum.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

Plum wrote:Mari, I was going to ask you whether or not you thought it was likely I'd actually lied, but you addressed that, so I'm just left with you having put your vote on me with the tag 'sheeping Fate' - why'd you put it like that, if you thought it was because I was reaaching (and given that, I can't properly address your issues with me except to say that I've been investigating early issues which sometimes involves poking at things and then weighing if they're significant or not)?
I haven't really liked your play since the beginning, so when he went after you, I decided to look over your ISO. After doing so, I thought, "Sounds good to me" (as in, your lynch sounds good to me) and voted. I was, in essence, sheeping Fate, though I do have my own reasons for voting you and none of them have to do with a supposed lie.

On the topic of the "lie," I think people need to move on and find better reasons. There is absolutely no way to prove it was a lie. I have blond moments like that all the time where obvious things just don't connect right away. Everyone does. It's a part of being human. I'm perfectly happy with the Plum wagon, but I think the reason for most of it is weak.

Gandalf, quit being a retard. Yes, Fate is awesome and deadly when he's town (can't tell if he is yet or not), but you're following him blindly and acting like an idiot. And stop using caps. You're not Fate, you can't get away with it.
IM THE ONLY ONE THAT POSTS LIKE THAT

EHAHEHEAHEAHHAHAHA

IM THE ONLY ONE.
Apparently you have a copycat. It's actually starting to look scummy, more than just annoying. This doesn't seem to be the VI gandalf I'm used to. This seems to be the intentionally irritating gandalf that he himself claimed he becomes as scum.

I like SpyreX so far, and his insistence that he doesn't want the ring right away eases my fears a bit.
Imbue: SpyreX
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:15 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

FUCKING SPYSPY

Apparently I need to explain my fucking RVS method. First. I look down the playerlist to see who is in the game. I see that Edge is in the game. I decide I'll RV him unless something comes up in the thread that merits a RV. Then I see the imbue thing. I think for a half-second who I would most likely imbue and then the obvious answer comes to mind: Edge. Now, I considered changing my random vote. But then I decided that random votes don't matter, so why not vote and imbue the same person? Because I didn't see any idiots on the playerlist, so I assumed that nobody would give a shit. BECAUSE ITS THE GODDAMNED FUCKING RVS.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

gandalf5166 wrote:FUCKING SPYSPY

Apparently I need to explain my fucking RVS method. First. I look down the playerlist to see who is in the game. I see that Edge is in the game. I decide I'll RV him unless something comes up in the thread that merits a RV. Then I see the imbue thing. I think for a half-second who I would most likely imbue and then the obvious answer comes to mind: Edge. Now, I considered changing my random vote. But then I decided that random votes don't matter, so why not vote and imbue the same person? Because I didn't see any idiots on the playerlist, so I assumed that nobody would give a shit. BECAUSE ITS THE GODDAMNED FUCKING RVS.
I don't remember gandalf getting this angry before. Or really giving a shit what others think about his RVS play.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:46 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

WELL I DONT WANT TO GET VIGGED TONIGHT

I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS GAME AND I DONT WANT IT TO BE SPOILED BY A MISVIG CAUSE I WAS BEING RANDOM WITH MY VOTING IN THE RANDOM VOTING STAGE
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

Please quit with the caps. You're not going to get vigged because of an RVS vote, but you will get vigged if you keep going the way you're going.
-Susan Ertz

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:03 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Mariyta wrote:Please quit with the caps. You're not going to get vigged because of an RVS vote, but you will get vigged if you keep going the way you're going.
JUST FOR THAT, FUCK NO

NO WAY

ILL EVEN PUT MY CLEAR MOMENTS IN CAPS
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:40 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Edge wrote:THIS IS GETTING FUCKIGN RIDICULOUS.

"WHY WOUDL SUCM""

WHY WOULD SCUM

"WHY WOULD SCUM"

1. IVE ANSWERED THREE FUCKING+ TIMES WHY SHE WOULD.
2. WHY WOULD TOWN? HOW ABOUT FUCKING THAT? WHY WOULD TOWN LIE ABOUT SUCH A THING?
3. THERSE NOW SO MANY OF YOU GODDAMN CLOWNS I CANT TELL WHICH IS SCUM AND WHICH IS A FUCKING MORON
(VV IS A MORON OF COURSE)
You know, Fate, I actually went back and looked to see if you had answered it. This is what you had to say on the subject.
Edge wrote:She's lying scum backtracking to cover her tracks.
Edge wrote:I SAID WHAT THESCUMPLUM MOTIVATIO WWAS CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY.
ITS BOVIOUS WHY SHE LIED.
Edge wrote:IF YOU DONT THINK TRHESRESW SCUM MOTIVAITON IN BUDDYING UP TO ME BAY CALLING ME TOWN THEN YOU CANT PLAY THIS GAME /OUT GOOD SIR OR CLAIM SCUM OR DIE
So the first time you just say "she's lying scum to cover her tracks" ... and then every other mention is just a reference to the "obviousness" of it all or the time that you "already explained it." You've basically drowned out the original premise of your argument with a ton of yelling and build up, which doesn't look so hot when the original premise isn't actually as strong as you keep saying it is.

So yeah, I'm still not seeing why scum-Plum would lie about knowing who you were. I'm not saying she DIDN'T lie (maybe she did, I don't really know), but I don't see why, as scum, she would say, "heheheh, if I lie about this, something good will happen!" It seems more likely that she was just dumb, which isn't a tell.

Now, instead of going into hyper-mode about how stupid, idiotic, and scummy I am, just take a few minutes and actually EXPLAIN the link your argument is missing. If you're right and I'm an idiot, then cool, you helped improve the quality of the game by making me see your rationale. If you're wrong, then we don't mislynch. Win-win.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Edge »

HOOOO BOI what happened here.

When people ragequit instead of try to defend actual accusations (I mean if you're TOWN there's not much my cases have on you, I mean seriously, being scum is like pullin teeth except when I have lovable fuckups like Bunny scumslipping as town) I just don't know what to say. It's like quitting the Football league because you got sacked .5seconds after the throw.

ANWYAY, SPY POSTED, AGM BSd, SEVEI IS TOWN: LETS GO
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Edge »

SpyreX if you REALLY don't want SuperPowers for TM tonight then Sevei is the only acceptable alternative. Gandalf isn't because, well, lol, but Sevei seems like a competent perceptive player with :goodposting: galore.

Rolefish hoi: Sevei would you accept a super power for use tonight?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”