Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Edge »

DISCOVERY DISCOVERY!

NO ESU IS FUCKING SCUM:
esuriospiritus wrote:/confirm

I have job hunting to do. I expect to see at least 4 pages of walls and ALL CAPS DRAMA (hi, fate) by the time I get back. Don't disappoint me.

I have job hunting to do. I expect to see at least 4 pages of walls and ALL CAPS DRAMA (hi, fate) by the time I get back. Don't disappoint me.

ALL CAPS DRAMA (hi, fate)
True strength is found at the edge of sanity.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Edge »

SO FOR ALL YOU FUCKING FUCKS WHO ARE LIKE "DERP PLUM FORGETTIN YOU IZ FATE IS NULLTELL/WHAT IS SCUM MOTIVATION I DUN GET IT!?!?!?"

THERES NO WAY IN FUCK SHE MISSED THAT POST, AND THEN SHE SHOULDVE WENT "HUH? FATES IN THIS GAME? WHERE?" ORR "FATE? OHHHH EDGE IS FATE THATS RIGHT" ORRR ANYTHING

GOPDAISFJSIOUH FUCKING DAMN IT

SHE PROBABLY MISSED THAT POST BECAUSE SHE DOESNT READ HER SCUMBUDDY'S POSTS.

AKA

ESURIO

AKA

SCUM

AKA

DIE.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh, that is actually pretty incriminating. We can drop AGM then, maybe he's just an ass when he's being stupid.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Edge »

Edge wrote:/CONFIRM

HEHEHHEEHEHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Edge wrote:
IMBUE: EDGE

LIKE THERE WAS ANY DOUBT

Voting won't count until D1 starts, but go ahead and give it a spin. :)
LOOK AT THESE GODDAMN POSTS.

LOOK AT THEM.

NOW. FROM YOUR POV, FROM ANYONE WHOS EVER PLAYED WITH ME BEFORE, IF YOU SAW THAT AND "DIDNT" REMEMBER THAT EDGE WAS MY HYDRA, WHAT WOULD YOUR FIRST REACTIONS BE?

1. Ohhh this guy is bold and brass. He's p. town
2. ??? The fuck? This guy a fate alt?
3. Fate IMITATORZZZZZZZ. Oh hell, Esurio said Hi, Fate...

NOW THIS IS NOT EVEN MENTIONING THE FACT THAT SHE MODDED A 100 PG. GAME WITH ME AS EDGE.

SPYREX.

GET ON HERE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY.

THIS IS THE SAME RVS-LIE POST THAT YOU CAUGHT MY SCUMBUDDY IN ELLIELAND WITH. SHES LYING FOR NO GODDAMN REASON OTHER THAN TO COVER HER TRACKS

LYNCHBURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I don't understand what scum-Plum gains from lying about knowing who you were.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

<.<

>.>

/meek confession time. Not all people actually read confirm posts, you know. <.< Yeah, I know, in before I am TERRIBLE AT MAFIA AND SHOULD QUIT FOREVER because I skim over the first page.

quasi-irrelevant peanut gallery-type comments aside, while I still don't buy Fate's 'case' itself, Plum's absence in response to it is telling. 2 posts on the 27th (not counting confirm post), 3 on the 28th, and none today. I find it hard to believe she wouldn't make at least one post today in response to all this as town, rather than resorting to "LURK MOAR AND THE VOTES WILL GO AWAY" mode.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Plum

Plum better catch the next bus out of Lurkville.

I have more to say, but I have friends coming over with an ETA of like five minutes, so it'll have to wait, probably till tomorrow.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by quadz08 »

AlmasterGM wrote:I don't understand what scum-Plum gains from lying about knowing who you were.
^dingdingdingdingding! Someone give this man a prize!
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

Note the bolded:
Andrius wrote:
Day One, Lynch-Count Three

Plum (3): Edge, Mariyta, gandalf5166
gandalf5166 (2): SpyreX, singersigner

singersigner (2): VasudeVa, AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM (2): Plum, Katy
Katy (1): esuriospiritus
Mariyta (1): quadz08

Not Voting (1): Sevei
Edge wrote:
Youve been going back and forth with him for awhile now and DERP DERP no read on him?

Also I am WAY confirmed,
try paying attention scumbag.
Edge wrote:Scum QT:
????: SS your blatant buddying with quadz-town isn't doing much to help matters. You're saying gandalf shouldnm't sheep Fate, but you're willing to throw all your imbueggs in one basket and blatant;ly buddy quadz who is far from confirmed town?
SS: YEAH WELL MY EXCUSE IS I CAN READ QUADZ
???:
Well Gandalf's excuse is that he can read Edge, obviously
. Somone's gonna point out this contradiction in thread and I'll be DAMNED if it isn't Edge.
SS: LET ME SCUM THE WAY I WANT TO SCUMSUCM
Well unless you two are engaged to be married, you have a funny way of really being able to read each other as well as I can read him. :wink:
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

He's probably been in over 75% of the games I've ever played. Which is a lot of games. I've read him incorrectly only once, and that's because he was pissing me the fuck off.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I need some meta about the following people:
SingerSigner -> Is she really this... absent minded and passive agressive? Has any one seen SS scum?
Gandalf -> Is he really this annoying? I remember ignoring him for LOTR mafia. I also recall him almost winning Alphabet Mafia. How is Gandalfscum?

Fate, AGM is right. Unless you can answer his inquiry, your case holds no water. It's possible that she might have lied, and esu might have defended her buddy but unless you can answer WHY Plum would do that, your case is shit.

If there is anyone awesome in this game right now, it would be quadz. I am very willing to let him have teh powerz of the ring.

Imbue: Quadz
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

GOD DONT BRING UP ALPHABET MAFIA OR ILL HAVE TO FUCKING KILL YOU

AND GANDALFSCUM IS STRATEGICALLY ANNOYING

YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN GANDALF BEING ANNOYING FOR THE GIGGLES AND GANDALF BEING ANNOYING ON PURPOSE

GANDALFTOWN ALSO HAS MOMENTS OF CLARITY WHERE HE REALIZES IMPORTANT SHIT AND THE CAPS GO AWAY

GANDALFSCUM CAN HAVE THESE TOO, BUT ONLY IN MULTI SCUMTEAM GAMES
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Edge »

THIS IS GETTING FUCKIGN RIDICULOUS.

"WHY WOUDL SUCM""

WHY WOULD SCUM

"WHY WOULD SCUM"

1. IVE ANSWERED THREE FUCKING+ TIMES WHY SHE WOULD.
2. WHY WOULD TOWN? HOW ABOUT FUCKING THAT? WHY WOULD TOWN LIE ABOUT SUCH A THING?
3. THERSE NOW SO MANY OF YOU GODDAMN CLOWNS I CANT TELL WHICH IS SCUM AND WHICH IS A FUCKING MORON
(VV IS A MORON OF COURSE)
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I JUST WANT TO NOTE THAT IN PYP4 I GOT CAUGHT LYING AND ALMOST WORMED MY WAY OUT OF IT WITH "WHY WOULD SCUM".
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by quadz08 »

There's no reason for it to happen, period. It was a stupid-tell, not a scumtell.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Plum »

Edge wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... start=2450

14 PAGES OF ISO LOL NICE FUCKING TRY.
Also, if you're in a hydra, it's much preferred that you attempt to keep your posting from the hydra account only
PLUM DIES SOON
I remember quite a lot of breakage of that preference during the game, but regardless, I didn't properly make the connection this time.

Fate, I know better than to waste my breath on this. I don't know why I was senile back there, but I know you well enough that you're not going to listen to reason - or anything much else - on this. If you want to have this discussion, give me a ring, but now that you've gotten it into your head that I'm scum you're not going to let go of the notion no matter how ridiculous the tell. Even if you
believe
in the tell - from your ramblings it seems that it matters little to you whether or not I forgot who you were or not; you think I'm scum and you don't listen to arguments, only your loquacious self. I came, I saw something that smelled good, I posted. If I could come up with such inventive lies as major amnesia I'd save them for things which wouldn't get you ranting at me in all caps, because I get plenty of that whenever I play with you. Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes, bucko.

Now, onto the people who aren't too stubborn to talk to:

Mari, I was going to ask you whether or not you thought it was likely I'd actually lied, but you addressed that, so I'm just left with you having put your vote on me with the tag 'sheeping Fate' - why'd you put it like that, if you thought it was because I was reaaching (and given that, I can't properly address your issues with me except to say that I've been investigating early issues which sometimes involves poking at things and then weighing if they're significant or not)? Gandalf is at least clear - though Gandalf, I
would
ask you in what way my last post was 'undeniable'. Wait. You think that my #73 was the lie? Uh, can you elaborate, because I don't even. Of that game, I most vividly remembered Fate's semi-spam under his own account, which in my mind made for an unreasonable percentage of posts from there.
AlmasterGM wrote:
Katy wrote:Also in reviewing your posting, I don't necessarily take issue with your first post for trying to direct town, I take issue with it as an essentially meaningless post. I always find it suspicious when people post as if they are giving game insight, and then you really look at it and all they are doing is stating the obvious. Which is basically what your first post was.
So let me get this straight - you are voting for me because my first post of the game didn't say anything relevant?

Hellllooooooooo scum in need of an excuse to get on the wagon.
Uh, well, actually saying useless things while trying to mask them as useful insights can be a scum tactic, so I'm not sure why you're strawmanning her point. Especially given that you're voting someone on whom you don't even see a full
case
, only an argument which happens to be worth pretty little.

Gandalf, take a deep breath and turn down the loose cannon, please.
Edge wrote:SO FOR ALL YOU FUCKING FUCKS WHO ARE LIKE "DERP PLUM FORGETTIN YOU IZ FATE IS NULLTELL/WHAT IS SCUM MOTIVATION I DUN GET IT!?!?!?"

THERES NO WAY IN FUCK SHE MISSED THAT POST, AND THEN SHE SHOULDVE WENT "HUH? FATES IN THIS GAME? WHERE?" ORR "FATE? OHHHH EDGE IS FATE THATS RIGHT" ORRR ANYTHING
I
did
. And then I said to myself "I was up until past three in the morning last night, so it'll probably make sense once I've gotten something resmbling a proper night's sleep".

Onto the real work:

AGM, update me on your opinion of SS in the intervening pages according to you and why it's so conclusive you're not touching Gandalf or Katy or anything. Please kthx.
esuriospiritus wrote:quasi-irrelevant peanut gallery-type comments aside, while I still don't buy Fate's 'case' itself, Plum's absence in response to it is telling. 2 posts on the 27th (not counting confirm post), 3 on the 28th, and none today. I find it hard to believe she wouldn't make at least one post today in response to all this as town, rather than resorting to "LURK MOAR AND THE VOTES WILL GO AWAY" mode.
Haven't I pleased with you before? Avatar Mafia or something, right? Maybe I wasn't clear that time that I have a perpetual Sabbath date from Friday afternoon until Saturday evening then, or here, but I have rarely seen such a lame excuse for jumping on a wagon than 'she hasn't posted for almost 30 whole hours, so' . . . so she must be lying about having forgotten that Edge = Fate? So she must be scum lurking? Tested out the waters of my wagon, weren't sure, and then decided to take the plunge in the hopes that it would buy you some credit in Fate/Edge's eyes but you'd already locked yourself into too much ambivalence to join without saying I must be scum lurking?

Gandalf's statements about giving the Ring to a good player over a super-Town player aren't scummy - yet. If his Imbue votes when the going gets serious don't line up with pretty decent Townreads of his, maybe - but I think his point as he stated it is different from the actual practice he'll espouse.

VV, as of right now I do not have a scumread on SS.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

quadz08 wrote:There's no reason for it to happen, period. It was a stupid-tell, not a scumtell.
Interestingly enough, that's exactly what I said. But I can tell you, if I had been town, I wouldn't have been lying.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by quadz08 »

I, for one, believe Pom's explanation.

Gandalf: I don't think I understand what you're trying to say. Care to try again?
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Edge »

Esurio's bus vote AND Plum's reaction to Esurio's play via distancing makes it PRETTY FUCKING CLEAR they are scumbuddies.

Plum dies.

I'm serious.

I will claim in order for it to happen if necessary:

"If you want to have this discussion GIMME SUPOERPOWAHZ" what horseshit is this Plum?

"smelled something good" BULLSHIT. Like I said in one of my last posts, THERES NO WAY YOU CAN FUCKING READ THAT AND NOT IMMEDIATELY THINK OF ME.

IM THE ONLY ONE THAT POSTS LIKE THAT

EHAHEHEAHEAHHAHAHA

IM THE ONLY ONE.

So, regardless of whether you knew Edge was my hydra, YOU DIDNT STOP AND THINK? Bullshit. Lies.

Gandalf is 100% town and 100% right, she's trying to deflect suspicion with the AGE OLD "but why would I DO that as scum?" because sucm MAKE MISTAKES and are noy always playing to a perfect scumagenda.

I want Plum dead in 4 pages.

I want this stupid fucking quadz imbue wagon to stop.

I want SpyreX to post in this thread as well as SEVEI (I didnt fucking forget about you) among others.

LISTEN TO ME, TOWN CONFIRMED GOD, AND WE WILL HAVE A TOWN WIN. IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD?
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Edge »

quadz08 wrote:I, for one, believe Pom's explanation.

Gandalf: I don't think I understand what you're trying to say. Care to try again?
WHICH IS WHY YOURE NOT COMING WITH A 100 FUCKING FEET OF A RING.

HER EXPLANATION IS BULLSHIT.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Edge »

Haven't I pleased with you before? Avatar Mafia or something, right? Maybe I wasn't clear that time that I have a perpetual Sabbath date from Friday afternoon until Saturday evening then, or here, but I have rarely seen such a lame excuse for jumping on a wagon than 'she hasn't posted for almost 30 whole hours, so' . . . so she must be lying about having forgotten that Edge = Fate? So she must be scum lurking? Tested out the waters of my wagon, weren't sure, and then decided to take the plunge in the hopes that it would buy you some credit in Fate/Edge's eyes but you'd already locked yourself into too much ambivalence to join without saying I must be scum lurking?
This is the distancing reaction Plum had to Esurio's clear Bus vote.

I won't type in caps if you people listen to me, I'm actually making sense this game.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Jesus, Fate. CTFO, man.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

LOOSE CANNON IS HOW I CATCH SCUM

IM LIKE THE OPPOSITE OF FATE

INSTEAD OF RANDOMLY DECIDING PEOPLE ARE SCUM AND CRAZY-TUNNELING THEM UNTIL I GET REAL READS, I MAKE HALF THE GAME THINK IM SCUM AND LOOK AT EVERYONE'S REASONS FOR THINKING IM SCUM/NOT SCUM

Speaking of which: I NOTICE YOU DONT BOTHER EXPLAINING YOURS, YOU JUST RANDOMLY THROW IN NOT ONLY THAT YOU THINK IM TOWN, BUT THAT I AM "CLEAR"

And yet, by your logic, if I really was clear, I should get the ring, no matter how stupidly you think I'll use it. So which one do you want to backpedal from, huh?

SCUM CAUGHT

QUIT BITCHING ABOUT "WHY WOULD SCUM" AND JUST LOOK AT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THAT LAST POST

@quadz: My point is, town isn't in a state of mind where they lie. Scum are. So when you catch someone lying....... It becomes far more likely that they're scum, regardless of the subject of the lie.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by quadz08 »

See, the problem with that is simple: PLUM DID NOT LIE.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Edge »

YES SHE DID.

YES SHE DID. THERES NO WAY IN HELL YOU CAN BELIEVE SHE READ MY POSTS GIVEN OUR META TOGETHER, AND HER MODDING OF ME, AND DID NOT ONCE THINK THAT I WAS A FATE ALT/HYDRA/WHATEVER. YOURE GIVING HER THE FUCKING AMNESIA EXCUSE.

GANDALF DONT FUCKING SAY THAT ABOUT MY PLAY, ALHTOGH SOMETIMES TRUE, THIS GAME IM REALLY CERTAIN ABOUT MY GODDAMN SCUMREADS
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Plum »

Edge wrote:"If you want to have this discussion GIMME SUPOERPOWAHZ" what horseshit is this Plum?
Not what I said.
Edge wrote:"smelled something good" BULLSHIT. Like I said in one of my last posts, THERES NO WAY YOU CAN FUCKING READ THAT AND NOT IMMEDIATELY THINK OF ME.
A while afterwards I wondered how many people had picked up your playstyle, and a while after that I made the connection properly.
Edge wrote: Gandalf is 100% town and 100% right, she's trying to deflect suspicion with the AGE OLD "but why would I DO that as scum?" because sucm MAKE MISTAKES and are noy always playing to a perfect scumagenda.
I didn't say that; others did.

Ye gods, I don't know why the hell I bother.

PREVIEW EDIT:
gandalf1566 wrote:Speaking of which: I NOTICE YOU DONT BOTHER EXPLAINING YOURS, YOU JUST RANDOMLY THROW IN NOT ONLY THAT YOU THINK IM TOWN, BUT THAT I AM "CLEAR"
I said that your reasons for voting me we clear as opposed to unclear. Doesn't mean I think you're auto-Town, though you're not among my top suspects.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”