Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Fate »

WELL IMNOT SCUM THIS GAME SO MY BACK WILL BE JUST FUCKING FINE.

PLUS WERE BOTH VOTING ZORDIAK SCUM.

PLEASE DONT LET OUR META-<3 BE TARNISHED BY A FEW SCUM GAMES....

Vote Count:

Zodiark13: 6
(Reckamonic, Fate, Iecerint, vezokpiraka, PranaDevil, Katsuki)
Fate: 3
(Dutch one, bv310, Zodiark13)
PranaDevil: 3
(MagnaofIllusion, Nero Cain, BunnyLover)
MagnaofIllusion: 1
(DTMaster)
Dutch one: 1
(Chronopie)
KDub: 1
(Midnight's Sorrow)
BunnyLover: 1
(KDub)
bv310: 1
(Starbuck)
vezokpiraka: 1
(Riceballtail)

Not Voting:

---

Lynch:

10 votes.

Deadline:

February 8th - 7:00 AM EST
Last edited by Kise on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Reckamonic »

you can sheep Fate, he's town.

But DTM, Iec, Zodiark, Nero and Dutch are all scum, so don't listen to them.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Katsuki »

I shall be very sad if fate is scum again this time round, it would shatter my poor fragile heart.

*hops onto fate's back*
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Not buying the DTM-scum at the moment, though I wouldn't say he's obv-town either. Nero is playing badly. So no change there (:P), and Dutch... is either really, really poorly playing town or really really bad obvscum. I'm unsure which side of the fence to fall though. However if his play keeps up like that then I'll happily help along a Dutch wagon, I just feel we have much more important scum to hit right now in Zodiark, Iec, Bunny, MoI and on the tail end, Starbuck.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

PranaDevil wrote:Nero is playing badly. So no change there (:P)
PFFT!!!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Frankly I'm a little suspicious of Dutch One town read on me.
Although he is correct in which I'm town, his reasoning and me only been his town read are strange. Frankly with reasoning like that, their should be like 3 to 5 people their.
Possibly trying to make me seem as his buddy?
FOS Zodiark

Prana reads come across a little OMGUS and follow the crowd to me. Although he is providing some of his own reasoning.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Sorry that FOS should be Dutch One.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Kise »

Knock, knock.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Kise wrote:
Knock, knock.
Whose there?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Fate »

Bunnylover why the FUCK arent you on that vote count
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 am

Post by Dutch one »

Bunnylover wrote:Frankly I'm a little suspicious of Dutch One town read on me.
Although he is correct in which I'm town, his reasoning and me only been his town read are strange. Frankly with reasoning like that, their should be like 3 to 5 people their.
FOS Zodiark

Prana reads come across a little OMGUS and follow the crowd to me. Although he is providing some of his own reasoning.
You guys want me to tell who I think who is suspicious and who is not, and then you are going to accuse me from trying to buddy the people from who I thought who were town??
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:12 am

Post by PranaDevil »

You say you can't really form an opinion on Zodiark.

You've got Fate AND Chrono listed as likely scum despite the fact that they are perhaps the most obv-town we even have in this game so far.

bunnylover (of all people) is your ONLY town read, despite the fact she's not really been acting town thus far.

And to top it off (I'm not mentioning everything, obviously) you're listing reck as a "nervous" townie... seriously? It's Reck, it's not like he's been around long enough to know what the hell he's doing or anything. If he is a nervous townie I'm Queen of England.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

Prana clearly doesn't/hasn't played much with me.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:14 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Who many games have you played dutch one?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Fate »

No one should HAVE TO PLAY with you in order to read you as town for fucks sale.

Why can you DO pro town things in each game.

Prana is fine, Starbuck is definitetly on the death list
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Dutch one »

vezokpiraka wrote:Who many games have you played dutch one?
Your gramar is even better as mine =P
I've finished 4 large games, and I'm currently playing 2 games. The other game I'm playing is already going on for almost a month (I guess, or I have a very bad sense of time :D) so you can call this my 6th game.

and to the people who are accusing me because of the opinions I gave about who is scum and who isn't (etc.), I've never ever seen any accusation(s) this bad. I haven't seen any more worse. You guys/(and girls) are asking my opinion. I give my opinion, and then suddenly everyone is willing to vote for me. How can someone be scum by only giving an opinion. And for some other things, take for an example that buddying, even if I was buddying, then what?? Is someone who tries to buddy always scum? Can't a V T do that? I mean, having some persons who defend you is always helpfull, not only when you are scum. And even if you have a special role, aren't there any pro-town special roles??
And about that nervous thing from Reckamon (it was him right? I didn't have time to check it..), look at my username.. if you have good eyes, then you'll probably be able to see that I'm called "Dutch one". Coincidentaly, don't you think? That I'm Dutch. Although I'm very good in English (for my age, there aren't many people in my classroom who can play a game like this with English people), I sometimes have a little bit of trouble with posting. Not that much, with this I don't want to say my English is to bad to play this game, no, what I want to say with this is that I sometimes have trouble with English sayings etc. like "jump to your feet". I didn't know how to explain Reckamon's behaviour in English. So I used a word that was a little bit close to what I meant. I used nervous, but I wasn't meaning that he was scared or something like that, but more in the direction of "hyper-active", someone who can't wait to post".
Don't take my gramar always to litterly, sometimes I mean words slightly different.

But if you all want to vote for me because of this stupid accusation, then go ahead. I'll help you a bit further.
VOTE: Dutch one
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:38 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Seriously?

Dutch one unvote. That is something you should never do in mafia. Either as town or as scum.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Kdub »

Dutch one wrote:Iec and Fate aren't lovers, he's just acting like a nervous townie to lose votes.
First he votes for himself, so it appeares that he doesn't care.
And now he claims to be lovers. He's just joking
So when Fate does it, it's "acting" to lose votes, but when you do it, it's...?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Dutch one »

Kdub wrote:
Dutch one wrote:Iec and Fate aren't lovers, he's just acting like a nervous townie to lose votes.
lol, actually this post made me laugh very hard (not as an insult to you, it's the conclusion that makes me laugh because I would've said the same). Well, you are not very stupid, pretty good analyze. But if I would really use that to lose votes, then that was the most stupid thing I could've done, it would've been a bit to obvious, it was just 2 posts earlier.
No, serious. I want to show you how bad that reasons were, just vote for me, so you can see it yourself. And I'm not afraid you are accusing me from this because that's exactly what I want.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Iecerint »

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Katsuki »

Dutch one wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Frankly I'm a little suspicious of Dutch One town read on me.
FOS Zodiark

You guys want me to tell who I think who is suspicious and who is not, and then you are going to accuse me from trying to buddy the people from who I thought who were town??
So we're not allowed to attack you k.
Dutch one wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:Who many games have you played dutch one?
Your gramar is even better as mine =P
I've finished 4 large games, and I'm currently playing 2 games. The other game I'm playing is already going on for almost a month (I guess, or I have a very bad sense of time :D) so you can call this my 6th game.

and to the people who are accusing me because of the opinions I gave about who is scum and who isn't (etc.), I've never ever seen any accusation(s) this bad. I haven't seen any more worse. You guys/(and girls) are asking my opinion. I give my opinion, and then suddenly everyone is willing to vote for me. How can someone be scum by only giving an opinion. And for some other things, take for an example that buddying, even if I was buddying, then what?? Is someone who tries to buddy always scum? Can't a V T do that? I mean, having some persons who defend you is always helpfull, not only when you are scum. And even if you have a special role, aren't there any pro-town special roles??
And about that nervous thing from Reckamon (it was him right? I didn't have time to check it..), look at my username.. if you have good eyes, then you'll probably be able to see that I'm called "Dutch one". Coincidentaly, don't you think? That I'm Dutch. Although I'm very good in English (for my age, there aren't many people in my classroom who can play a game like this with English people), I sometimes have a little bit of trouble with posting. Not that much, with this I don't want to say my English is to bad to play this game, no, what I want to say with this is that I sometimes have trouble with English sayings etc. like "jump to your feet". I didn't know how to explain Reckamon's behaviour in English. So I used a word that was a little bit close to what I meant. I used nervous, but I wasn't meaning that he was scared or something like that, but more in the direction of "hyper-active", someone who can't wait to post".
Don't take my gramar always to litterly, sometimes I mean words slightly different.

But if you all want to vote for me because of this stupid accusation, then go ahead. I'll help you a bit further.
VOTE: Dutch one

This is a very very defensive post, then comes with an "OMGUS" self-vote.
Dutch one wrote:
Kdub wrote:
lol, actually this post made me laugh very hard (not as an insult to you, it's the conclusion that makes me laugh because I would've said the same). Well, you are not very stupid, pretty good analyze. But if I would really use that to lose votes, then that was the most stupid thing I could've done, it would've been a bit to obvious, it was just 2 posts earlier.
No, serious. I want to show you how bad that reasons were, just vote for me, so you can see it yourself. And I'm not afraid you are accusing me from this because that's exactly what I want.
Responds to a legitimate question with snide remarks.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Dutch one wrote:
Kdub wrote:
The problem with what your posting and everything is that no one has voted you except for Chrono.
I FOS you'd but nothing else.
So this whole self vote, huge defense wall, over-reaction, isn't sitting well with me.
Unvote; Vote: Dutch One
Show
I have played 25 games:

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Dutch One

Can't be left alive.

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE LIST OF NOVEMBER.

ZORDIAK AND THE GUNPOWDER PLOT
MOI TOO

OH AND

WHATS HIS NAME
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:53 am

Post by bv310 »

Guy Fawkes?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Hmmm...

Dutch one is either a really really bad player or... no, sorry, there's no or in that one. Only a really really bad player would self vote like that. There's no logical reason as to why someone should ever self vote like that. Plus the reasoning for it is non-existant. As has been said, nobody was actually voting for you (beyond Chrono), people were just pointing our that your reasonings were, to be quite blunt, shit.

What you're essentially saying is "If you so much as look in my direction I'll get all emotional and pissy", which, if that's how you are going to be when playing Mafia, means perhaps this isn't the game for you.

However I don't feel you're a viable lynch, you could be scum, or you could just be exceptionally bad overall, and knowing what Kise's last SE game was like... I don't want us risking a mislynch. Last time we lynched right almost across the board and still almost lost. Zodiark is still the optimum lynch for today.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”