gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

But she obviously blatantly lied in #73.

SS: That's the biggest pile of hit I've ever heard.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

singersigner wrote:
esuriospiritus wrote:Also, Occam's Razor totally happens in mafia.
In my experience, the only people I've ever seen point out Occam's Razor have been scum.
Actually, now that you mention it, I think the last time I pointed out that a situation was most likely an Occam's Razor, I was scum. <.< But I'm too lazy to go try to find it, and it's kind of irrelevant anyway, so eh.

Why argue about whether or not Occam's actually occurs in the game and not, y'know, something relevant?

@Gandalf: I'm not ruling out the possibility that Plum's memory was genuinely faulty on that point, since the game ended in late November and it is now late January. I certainly wouldn't hold back on voting Plum if her
reaction
to this 'case' on her is scummy, but as it stands now the case on her is pretty weak.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by singersigner »

gandalf5166 wrote:But she obviously blatantly lied in #73.

SS: That's the biggest pile of hit I've ever heard.
Fate posted more that 25% of the time in that game. I don't think she's exaggerating that much if you're not expecting a certain account to post in your game AT ALL, let alone TWENTY FIVE FUCKING PERCENT of the poster's posts.
gandalf5166 wrote:1. Nice. Just go with a defense that's obviously bullshit. At least then you can back out of this with at least ONE person who agrees with you.
2. You're saying that if I became confirmed town, you would rather give me the ring(I'm assuming you think I'm stupid, but maybe that's just an air you're putting on so you don't have to make sense when you argue with me) then give it to Edge(if he had a power) who is PROBABLY town.
3. How did I deflect to Edge? I just think that he didn't really think before announcing his MASTER PLAN. I've never even implied that Edge was scum. Not to mention, this wasn't even a point against me, so I don't see how I can "deflect" it to Edge.
4. I never called you names. In fact, I'm complimenting you by assuming that you're NOT stupid, based on what else I've seen of your play.
5. This is proof for my #2 point, BTW. But really. If my logic is retarded, why can't you refute it? Do you think AGM really is stupid? Do you think that he's not been acting stupid? If so, point out why you think his side of the argument makes sense.

I'm glad we managed to catch the whole scumteam this early.
*sigh* Here we go again...
1. You don't even have a response to that defense. That's what happens when you
know you're wrong
2. I don't think you're stupid. I think there's a high possibility that you're scum, though. And yes, I would rather give it to the confirmed town, than someone who might not be.
3. Blaming edge instead of admitting that what you said happened, didn't in fact happen.
gandalf5166 wrote:So you seriously think that scum will do something that hurts their team(giving town info about the ring) hoping that everyone will assume that they're town, when they know that some
douchefag
will come along and yell WIFOM?
Well if you weren't calling me stupid in that particular post, you're apparently calling someone a douchefag now...and I can only assume it's me considering I called you out on WIFOM.
5. I don't think he's acting stupid, actually. I think his vote on me was dumb :roll: , but his "attempt to lead town" is a null tell, and if anything, brought up a good point. He hasn't done anything particularly scummy since then, and if fact, brings forth a decent case on you. It's actually one of the few decent cases so far, which is only pro-town.

Gandalf, what exactly is AGM doing that's "so dumb"? And why is a slip of the mind worse than that?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Katy »

AlmasterGM wrote: So let me get this straight - you are voting for me because my first post of the game didn't say anything relevant?

Hellllooooooooo scum in need of an excuse to get on the wagon.
There was more stuff in that post, actually. And it was not because it didn't say anything relevant, but because it was trying to look like it said something relevant.
esuriospiritus wrote:That sure doesn't sound like someone voting randomly to me, not considering it was right after Mariyta's comment on AGM directing the town. It sounded like a serious vote with no elaboration on the reasoning behind it, and still does to me. Also, her vote on AGM smells like someone desperate to join another wagon after receiving criticism for an earlier vote.
Just because it's not OMGLOLSORANDOM doesn't mean it's meant to be a "serious" vote. I basically picked someone at random and made a joking vote based on her vote for Edge who seems like the obvious choice out of this player list to vote for. It's not because I actually thought that was superscummy, it was just my excuse for the vote, because I like to be a little more interesting than just saying "because your avatar's dumb" or whatever nonsense excuse. I find doing it the way I do generates more interesting responses.

And I am not desperate to join a wagon, I prefer NOT to join wagons right near the beginning--I like to go my own way and think for myself, I do not like to play like a sheep. But if my own thinking happens to coincide with someone else's I'm not going to change my mind just because of that.

In regards to Plum - what would be the scum motivation for her to lie about knowing Fate was part of Edge? I'm not seeing it.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Edge »

There's no way in FUCKING HELL Plum forgot who I was.

She's lying scum backtracking to cover her tracks.

She modded a 100 page fucking game in which I CONTINUALLY posted out of Hydra with me in it.

She didn't even SAY in her original post "oh wow Edge is totally town for confirmation stage, his Fate liike approach...."

etc. etc. She's saying that NOW since I called her out on having a town read on me too early that was comfortable.
GOODS LORD DOW YOU CLOWNS READ MEY POSTS?
I SAID WHAT THESCUMPLUM MOTIVATIO WWAS CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY.
ITS BOVIOUS WHY SHE LIED.

AND OH LOOK WHO FUDKICN DEFENDS HER

SNGERSCUM

ESUERIOSCUM

YEAH.

OK

LETS GO.

IF IC ANT BE IMBUED YOUWILL SHEEP MY FUCKIN SCUM READSE GOT IT CLWOSNIES?
True strength is found at the edge of sanity.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Edge, I flat out disagree. I don't think it shows scumminess at all, I think it's just absentmindedness. There's no scum motivation for her to point out that somebody's "confirmation stage was townie as hell."
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Post by Edge »

IF YOU DONT THINK TRHESRESW SCUM MOTIVAITON IN BUDDYING UP TO ME BAY CALLING ME TOWN THEN YOU CANT PLAY THIS GAME /OUT GOOD SIR OR CLAIM SCUM OR DIE
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by singersigner »

Fate/Edge, look at [REDACTED] where someone buddied up to you and called you town.

That is all.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by singersigner »

False, I have more:

If indeed she WERE scum who was buddying up to you early on, what would be her scum motivation to then say, "I didn't remember who you were," knowing that you'd be able to call her out on the "lie."

I like tomatoes.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by Sevei »

Sorry about late entry to the dialogue; we had an unexpected family thing happen and I've just gotten caught up now and will post later.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

esuriospiritus wrote:
Katy wrote:That's because it is a random vote?
Katy wrote:VOTE: Mariyta for taking the easy way out right at the start.
That sure doesn't sound like someone voting randomly to me, not considering it was right after Mariyta's comment on AGM directing the town. It sounded like a serious vote with no elaboration on the reasoning behind it, and still does to me. Also, her vote on AGM smells like someone desperate to join another wagon after receiving criticism for an earlier vote.
Katy's vote was clearly an RVS vote. You didn't quote the part where she talked about voting Edge being "so last year." That, IMO, qualified her vote as an RVS vote.

I don't think forgetting the heads of a hydra is scummy (though I'm not sure Plum really forgot). But I do think many of the things she's trying to draw attention to are weak and reaching, at the very best, or "fluff," as the cool kids would call it. Potentially an attempt to participate without drawing any attention to her buddies.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:58 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

YES

EDGE AGREES WITH ME ON SS-SCUM

THAT MEANS I DONT HAVE TO ARGUE WITH HER ANYMORE
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:24 am

Post by singersigner »

You naive, naive little man. Either you're doing exactly what Edge is accusing Plum of and you're scum buddying him like crazy to get him to like you. Or you're town who's effectively given up on scum-hunting to blindly follow someone who is FAR from anything "confirmed."

Fyi, neither is good.

I like tomatoes.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:03 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

singersigner wrote:You naive, naive little man. Either you're doing exactly what Edge is accusing Plum of and you're scum buddying him like crazy to get him to like you. Or you're town who's effectively given up on scum-hunting to blindly follow someone who is FAR from anything "confirmed."

Fyi, neither is good.
No. It's just that if I can get him to agree with me, he'll fight the inane fight for me. It's what Fate does best. Meanwhile I can concentrate on more worthy pursuits.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

gandalf is SO bad I don't know if it even qualifies as VI anymore. It's like obvscum-VI. If that exists.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

AlmasterGM wrote:obvscum-VI
Like "scumvig," that would be an oxymoron. He would be an SI (scum idiot).
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:05 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

AlmasterGM wrote:gandalf is SO bad I don't know if it even qualifies as VI anymore. It's like obvscum-VI. If that exists.
Haha. Nice. You can't respond to the case against you, so you just ad hom. You don't even ad hom the person who is actually driving the case(because there's no ad homming that can be done there without you getting destroyed), you just ad hom the supporters.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Andrius »

Day One, Lynch-Count Three

Plum (3): Edge, Mariyta, gandalf5166
gandalf5166 (2): SpyreX, singersigner
singersigner (2): VasudeVa, AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM (2): Plum, Katy
Katy (1): esuriospiritus
Mariyta (1): quadz08

Not Voting (1): Sevei

Day One, Imbue-Count Three

quadz08 (2): quadz08, singersigner
SpyreX (2): Edge, gandalf5166
esuriospiritus (1): esuriospiritus
Edge (1): Plum

Not Voting (6): Katy, SpyreX, VasudeVa, AlmasterGM, Mariyta, Sevei

Notices
With 12 alive it takes 7 to Lynch and/or Imbue.
Deadline is set at Thursday, February 10th, at 1:00pm PST.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Edge »

The lack of post-bday SpyreX celebration posting makes me /smile

Seriously though we've caught a good 3/4 scum in AGM, SS, Plum, and Esurio.

No need to dily daly
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Edge »

singersigner wrote:You naive, naive little man. Either you're doing exactly what Edge is accusing Plum of and you're scum buddying him like crazy to get him to like you. Or you're town who's effectively given up on scum-hunting to blindly follow someone who is FAR from anything "confirmed."

Fyi, neither is good.

Fyi, taking a middle road "either youre SCUMZ or youre TOWN either way STOP IT STOP ITTTTTTTTT" is scummy as all hell.

Youve been going back and forth with him for awhile now and DERP DERP no read on him?

Also I am WAY confirmed, try paying attention scumbag.
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Edge »

Also I believe it would be a good time to tell you about the HYDRAZ, since Reaper has been all but non-existant this game.

We've added a third player to the Hydra QT to help me organize my rage, a sexy scummer whose name starts with K

>_>
<_<

(Who may or may not enjoy cupcakes)

/vague
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Edge »

Scum QT:
PLUM: WHAT THE FUCK FATE THATS NOT A SLIP NOR A TELL STOP BEING RIGHT FOR ALL THE WRONG REEASONSD FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
AGM: Just lurk, he'll go away soon.
Esu: Yeah the best way to deal with Fate is not to engage him and let others pick apart his scumhunting, I fell into the same trap before as town. This time I'm scum though and he's right,, BUTTT the concepts are the same. ekekkekekekekke
SS: DAMNT IM TIRED OF THESE ALLIANCES FORMING WHEN THEY SHOULDNT BE IMMA TRY AND STOP IT BY THROWING DIRT ON EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE GANDALF YOU SCUK FATEY OU SUCK DAMN IT DAMN IT
????: SS your blatant buddying with quadz-town isn't doing much to help matters. You're saying gandalf shouldnm't sheep Fate, but you're willing to throw all your imbueggs in one basket and blatant;ly buddy quadz who is far from confirmed town?
SS: YEAH WELL MY EXCUSE IS I CAN READ QUADZ
???: Well Gandalf's excuse is that he can read Edge, obviously. Somone's gonna point out this contradiction in thread and I'll be DAMNED if it isn't Edge.
SS: LET ME SCUM THE WAY I WANT TO SCUMSUCM
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Are you allowed to just do that? Don't you have to tell the mod? >.>

PEDIT: Edge, why are there 5 scum in that QT? :neutral:
Edge
Edge
Goon
Edge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Edge »

We discussed the hydra thing with Andrius and he A-OKd it since Reaper is basically AWOL.

THERE ARE 5 SCUM JUST BECAUSE I FORGOT THIS WAS A MINI+I DONT FOCUS ON BEING EXACT AND PRECISE ALL TH EITME WHEN IT COMES TO NUMBERS
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Esu is town, simply by PoE. We can replace the ??? with Plum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”