CooLDoG (3) - AlmasterGM, GhostWriter, Mariyta
UncertainKitten (0) -
Mina (0) -
havingfitz (0) -
GhostWriter (2) - Mina, Katsuki

Not Voting (0) - No one

The Current deadline in Februrary 7th at 9:00am EST. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 13 alive - 7 are required to lynch and 5 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - CooLDoG has been prodded.

Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:42 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

HERE I EVEN WENT AND GOT THE EVIDENCE FOR YOU:

POST 261 - BLATANTLY SCUMMY POSTS BY COOLDOG ‬

‪POST 265 - ME CALLING COOLDOG SCUM.‬
‪ ‬
‪POST 270 - YOU CALL ME SCUM (because apparently, ‬my scumminess in 265/269 was OBVIOUS, BUT COOLDOGS WASN'T)

EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE. EXPLAIN IT TO ME.
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:45 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

The difference is that you first give support to a CD lynch in 266 but only vote him for or five posts later, AFTER someone else votes him (Maryita IIRC) and it looks like his wagon is picking up steam. That's why your vote is so damn bad. If you had voted CD in 265, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but you didn't.
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
*Ocarina of Time Mafia... Yeah....
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:46 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

266 should be 265
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Show me where you said that before.

Oh wait, you didn't. All you did was say "AlmasterGM is increasing in scumminess."
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:56 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I actually can't believe you just said I was floundering. If anyone is floundering here, it's you. You keep coming up with new reasons why I'm scummy THAT WERE NEITHER CLEAR NOR STATED BEFORE.

THE FACT STANDS THAT IN POST POST 260-whatever YOU SAID I WAS SCUMMY WITHOUT A REASON.

THEN YOU LATER SAID THAT I WAS SCUMMY FOR VOTING WITHOUT A REASON.

And now you are changing your story entirely and calling it "waiting for the wagon to build steam," or whatever.

FLAIL AND CONTRADICT MORE, PLZ.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:00 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Hey UK, how would you feel about an AKR lynch?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

I'd have to read his ISO. Surprised you aren't calling me scum for accusing you ^-^.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:Yeah, upon reading CD in ISO, I like him better for a lynch than UT at the moment. 

UNVOTE: UT, VOTE: CooLDoG
Why?
CooLDoG wrote:@UK, you are correct.
So you agree that you are "a complete and utter moron" instead of scum?
Mariyta wrote:Why, yes. Yes, you are.
So you refuse to give a case on CooLDoG?

Unvote
Vote: Mariyta

Mariyta wrote:Missed this til SC pointed it out. My reasons for switching from UT to him were a) the meta argument that's been pointed out. I don't like meta much anyway, and voting someone for quitting when their life is falling apart outside the game is not cool; b) I believe Reck's claim and I think CD's vote on him was a lame attempt to wagon an easy target. When Reck posted, he/she/it/they didn't appear to be paying much attention and the claim seems legit; c) he posts a lot, but really provides nothing to the game in said posts.
1.Reckamonic's reason for quiting was terrible. 

2.What makes you believe his claim?

3.Why didn't you explain this before?
Untrod Tripod wrote:Not in love of Zang's posting style, but I promise that what bugs me isn't his style. His strategy of only posting quotes and responding to them with one-liners (often asking pointless questions) strikes me as fluffy. Also the last vote was for Reck and was based on flavor. Also his "suspicions" strike me as very go-with-the-flow and less as scumhunting. Rubs me the wrong way.
the "strategy" of posting only in quotes is my playstyle, I've used it in my past few games. I've already explained that I use a lot of questions because it is how I phrase my comments. My vote also said nothing about flavor. I don't know what your last sentence means. If your referring to my suspicion of you for active lurking then it is sudden because I think lurking isn't scummy but I think active lurking is. You started active lurking.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

I gave my case. You even quoted it, genius. And I've already answered all of your questions.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

@UK - Haha, not EVERYONE who calls me scum is scum. It's just SC and AKR happened to be so blinded by the AWESOMENESS of my scumhunting they had no choice but to flail, go into OMGUS-mode, and otherwise be scummy.

@Zang - stop being noobtown and improve, thx.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Mina »

Goddamn it, there's a lot I want to say, but I'm running late for work.
AKnottedRope wrote:Also Jesus Christ, that's not cutting down on walls, mina.
:oops:

Hey, I only posted half of my reads for a reason!

I CAN'T HELP IT, OKAY? I HAVE AN ILLNESS.

AT LEAST I'M NOT MASTIN!

Fine, just for you, I won't make a big post answering everybody, but just a few quick scattershot ones.

Will reread AKnottedRope to see if I missed his evolution in suspicion of AGM, because right now, AGM vs. the World all just feels like a bunch of people getting frustrated for being misunderstood.
I thought it was a valid point? I don't (and didn't) care that others were calling me a lurker or whatever. I missed that post on my first read of the game and agreed with it.
You're missing my drift.

Never mind why "This might not be a mountainous game" is a valid point? Why was that THE most valid point worth mentioning in the thread? Seriously, what does this say about StrangerCoug's alignment? About UncertainKitten's? About Katsuki's? It's completely irrelevant that this game might not be 10-3 mountainous. I mean...
duh
. The whole mountainous debate was just a side tangent as UK and SC bickered over whether Katsuki's vote for Mariyta could conceivably come from a townie.

Will be interested in your read on havingfitz. You can probably figure out why I chose him to ask you about.

Also, it's amazing how much Untrod Tripod has completely turned his play around. His "Haha, I'm no longer an easy target, suckers!" and calling LMP on superficial reads feel very genuine. Seriously, how is this the same guy who voted for UncertainKitten? That said...ooh, boy, did his "voteless, wishy-washy" comment strike a nerve. Will save it for later, though.

preview edit: *headdesk* at Zang's most recent post.
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:33 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

AlmasterGM wrote:I actually can't believe you just said I was floundering. If anyone is floundering here, it's you. You keep coming up with new reasons why I'm scummy THAT WERE NEITHER CLEAR NOR STATED BEFORE.

THE FACT STANDS THAT IN POST POST 260-whatever YOU SAID I WAS SCUMMY WITHOUT A REASON.

THEN YOU LATER SAID THAT I WAS SCUMMY FOR VOTING WITHOUT A REASON.

And now you are changing your story entirely and calling it "waiting for the wagon to build steam," or whatever.

FLAIL AND CONTRADICT MORE, PLZ.
There must be a reason that you waited those four posts to vote, that was my point. Goddamn. I thought I was pretty clear about that but whatever.

And I think that RAGECAPS qualifies you for flailing, AGM.

-----------------

Mina: chose that post because it was something that I just didn't see earlier. Idk why it stuck out, it just did.

-----------------

Zang shot from not even a blip on my radar to one of my top picks for scum (And AGM: there's a pretty clear reason why, don't even start).
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:38 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

AlmasterGM wrote:Hey UK, how would you feel about an AKR lynch?
Your vote is where, again? Which reminds me, your quip about OMGUS is baseless, given that you don't have a vote on me. What was that about floundering? Oh yeah...
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

For more clarity...

@ Mina re: mountainous comment validity: it was scummy of SC to assume that we were in a mountainous setup because it's information the town doesn't have.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:40 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

AKR wrote:There must be a reason that you waited those four posts to vote, that was my point. Goddamn. I thought I was pretty clear about that but whatever.
"But whatever." The greatest concession line of all time.

I'LL TAKE YOUR SURRENDER NOW, GENERAL.
AKR wrote:And I think that RAGECAPS qualifies you for flailing, AGM.
Actually, it doesn't, because posting in CAPS is popular right now and I have done it as both alignments (UK can confirm, so can anyone else who has played with me). Any other reasons?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:41 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

AKnottedRope wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:Hey UK, how would you feel about an AKR lynch?
Your vote is where, again? Which reminds me, your quip about OMGUS is baseless, given that you don't have a vote on me. What was that about floundering? Oh yeah...
I'm asking a player for her opinion on another player. Explain to me how this is floundering.
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:43 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Two separate comments. I was talking about your post regarding OMGUS earlier.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

And way to ignore the most pertinent part of my post.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Requote what I didn't answer and I'll answer it.
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:51 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

The point about your vote not being on me, yet you trying to drum up votes against me.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I don't see why I have to be voting for you in order to ask if another player would be willing to lynch you. It's called "getting reads" and it's part of mafia.

You're overreacting. Are you scared of being lynched?
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

IME, that question is asked when trying to drum up a lynch. I took it as soft support of a wagon from you.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Mina »

I had stuff typed out on Untrod Tripod (I still have some niggling paranoia over him, although it may partly be OMGUS), GhostWriter, and Mariyta. But I'm running late for work now.

But can you all just trust my magic psychic powers and believe that AGM vs. The World is T v. T, T & (Probably) T? If I'm wrong about anyone, it's AKnottedRope, but I'm starting to get town vibes from him as well. I already explained why I trust UK, AGM, and SC to a lesser extent. Can't you all just get along? *strums a guitar and sings "Kumbaya"*

UT, in the meantime, question for before I get back from work:
I've changed my mind about UK. Unvote UncertainKitten. That was a stupid OMGUS-y vote. That'll teach me to read the entire game before responding to a case. In context of the rest of her posts, may be a terribad case, but it's a terribad case by a town player. Let us never speak of this again.
What in particular made you suddenly realize that UncertainKitten was town after rereading the game?

Also.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FOR THE LAST TIME I DID PLACE A VOTE! IT WAS ON GHOSTWRITER! WHAT WAS YOUR ORIGINAL POINT, THAT THE ONLY WAY I COULD TAKE A STAND ON CooLDoG, UT, or LMP WAS BY VOTING FOR ONE OF THEM? WHAT IF NONE OF THE THREE WAS MY TOP SUSPECT?

(FWIW, if forced to choose the three, I'd vote CooLDoG, you, and LMP, in that order. Last night, I'd almost voted for you in part to create healthy competition to the CD wagon, but you've become a lot more townish since then.)

Also, why do you think I put Mariyta in the "on the fence" category? Because I didn't have a town read on her, but thought my problems with her were rather weak and circumstantial. But unfortunately, you are going to hate my playstyle. Unless I'm just trying to pressure someone on a minor point to get a read on them, I overthink and second-guess everything, without exception, and tend to be more generous with town reads than scum reads. I don't feel comfortable playing by the seat of my pants. I still think I'm pretty readable because I'm very open with my thought processes, though.

Oh, you know what?

VOTE: Zang

No time to break down everything I found wrong with that post, but I agree with this:
AKnottedRope wrote:Zang shot from not even a blip on my radar to one of my top picks for scum (And AGM: there's a pretty clear reason why, don't even start).
Annoyed I moved my vote from GhostWriter before I even responded to his most recent post, though.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Mina »

Also, you know what's ten times more annoying than a text wall?
Three pages
of one-liners from two players screaming, "You're scum for this minor point!" "No,
you're
scum!" back and forth.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”