Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Kdub »

Bunnylover wrote:@Kdub: I didn't ignore it. I'm just not confident. I constantly question myself if my thinking process is right or wrong. So when I saw MoI post, my mind was ease since I knew that I wasn't the only one thinking the same thing.
You'll notice in my play that I don't become bold with my post until I am frustrated or aggravated.
The problem is, playing this way looks a lot like scum trying to make up revisionist excuses to justify their votes, so you'll excuse me if I choose the simpler explanation that you are scum.

Starbuck is the current leader in "most posts with zero relevance" in the game. Just saying.

Vote Count:

Fate: 4
(Dutch one, rewq455, bv310, Zodiark13)
PranaDevil: 3
(MagnaofIllusion, Nero Cain, BunnyLover)
MagnaofIllusion: 3
(Riceballtail, PranaDevil, DTMaster)
Zodiark13: 2
(Reckamonic, Fate)
Dutch one: 1
(Chronopie)
KDub: 1
(Midnight's Sorrow)
BunnyLover: 1
(KDub)
Chronopie: 1
(Iecerint)

Not Voting:

Starbuck
vezokpiraka

Lynch:

10 votes.

Deadline:

February 8th - 7:00 AM EST
Last edited by Kise on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Kdub wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@Kdub: I didn't ignore it. I'm just not confident. I constantly question myself if my thinking process is right or wrong. So when I saw MoI post, my mind was ease since I knew that I wasn't the only one thinking the same thing.
You'll notice in my play that I don't become bold with my post until I am frustrated or aggravated.
The problem is, playing this way looks a lot like scum trying to make up revisionist excuses to justify their votes, so you'll excuse me if I choose the simpler explanation that you are scum.

Starbuck is the current leader in "most posts with zero relevance" in the game. Just saying.
I understand.
Basically my playstyle is like testing the waters.
Fate I am voting scum, Prana ;D.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Kise »

Heads up: There's a blizzard in my area and the streets are toppled with snow. Reports say this will continue until tomorrow night so if you all don't see from me tomorrow night, you may want to shoot Spyrex a PM for votecounts or any other matter.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Fate wrote:RECK STARBUCK IS BEING SCUMMY

MAKE HER STOP
You need to learn how to read me, sir.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Kdub wrote:Starbuck is the current leader in "most posts with zero relevance" in the game. Just saying.
An excuse that's been used in more than one past game.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Vote: bv310

You are too quiet for you, sir.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

vezokpiraka wrote:DTM is town.

Prana is like in the last game so town. And Iec I don't know.
never never never never never assume DTM is town
see Ocarina of Time
._.
meeeeeeep?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:42 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Why didn't I die??

OH yeah. How could I forgot that reck/dram. DTM is not town. Neutral
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:58 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Starbuck wrote:LoL at Fate claiming lovers. Gambits are fun!
Fate has reached the point where it hardly qualifies as a gambit anymore. Like Jack I expect it from him. Note to self – read Fate’s scum games and see if he fake-claims in them also.

--
Kdub wrote:Starbuck is the current leader in "most posts with zero relevance" in the game. Just saying.
So what? Is that scummy? Any scummier than simply not posting at all?

--
Vezok wrote:Why didn't I die??
Because I obviously faked the Daykill. Derp.

Did you really think I would blow a Daykill immediately out of the gate in the first 6 pages of a Large Theme game?

I wanted to see your reaction and what other people would say.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:21 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Cool.

I actually thought that happened.
I got quick lynched in a game in less than 24 hours so I actually thought you shoot me.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Reckamonic wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:DTM is town.

Prana is like in the last game so town. And Iec I don't know.
never never never never never assume DTM is town
see Ocarina of Time
Who to say we didn't know DTM was scum v_v.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Fate »

HEY DUTCH ONE ITS ABOUT TIME FOR YOUR PROD AVOIDANCE POST, AMIRITE?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Dutch one »

you are right fate. A scum like me needs to post either ;)
no, but serious. I know I haven't posted much here, what is mainly because I haven't finished my analyzis on most people here yet. (I don't know anyone here yet, so I try to analyze people their playstyles etc. instead of accusing people randomly)
But I agree I have to post more, so I will do that ;)

Fate, why I'm still voting for you? My vote started as an RVS, but I have the feeling that it was a good guess. At the moment I'm content with my vote for you. If I didn't RVS you, then I wouldnt've voted for you. Not because I don't suspect you, but because there isn't any fullproof evidence for anyone yet (including you). I do suspect you, but that could easily change. The only reason why I'm still voting because I am already voting for you. It is not the question "should I vote you or not" but "Should I keep my vote and keep everything the same or should I unvote you". I'm just keeping him because I think you might be real scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Fate »

Ok, now, madness aside, you DO know how to play mafia right?

Aka you have to say WHY I am scum and shit, and comment on OTHER people (you haven't said a word about anymore than me atm)

FFS
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Dutch one »

Off course I know, this is my sixth game

Why you are scum? Remember your false claim? Your vote for yourself? How hard you are trying to defend your self?
A vote for yourself is often seen as a townie thing. A claim of having a scum rol is often seen as "townie-joking". If you are smart then you would've used that to cover yourself, if you aren't (if I overestimated you) that smart, well then I believe you are innocent, otherwise I suspect you from a scum meta. I'm keeping my vote for you till I know you better as a player. I mean, you haven't done very obvious scummie things yet, so I'm still analyzing you. I will stay voting you till I'm sure about you

And about other people, I am still analyzing them. (And I'm going to sleep very soon now.. so I won't be able to reply till somewhere between 10 and 13 hours) I will tell you what I think of them tomorrow, I promise that ;)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Fate »

Fair enough, my scumread of you is suspended until tomorrow night.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:27 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Ice
1. No, the subconcious association of Player and Avatar
does not relate to alignment
. It relates to identification. If you are playing multiple newbie games where this is common
it should be up to you to read the player's name
. If you group them all to the same person, under simillar reasonings, then you're forewarning us that we should expect you to be lazy through association. And that is not a town mindset.

2. The other response to the avatar one is: No I won't nao kthnks. Read my name.

3. I'm not saying you're scum because you want me to get an avatar. That is misrep. I'm saying that rather then analyze this game, you choose to focus on the avatar issue rather then comment on the Prana case, the Fate case, and the MoI case. You
chose to debate this over progressing any reads

I may have caused a positive feed back loop by continually bringining this point up, however you already have enough experience with my games to know my meta with/without avatars. You're saying that my lack of avatar is a distraction, but that cannot be the case when our experience together is insurmountable.

All of points 1-3 suggests a lazy way of thinking, and somone focused on theory based attacks rather then scum hunting.

4. You also ignored the fact that I attack MoI's interpretion of your vote on Fate. I said that one way to view your RV vote with Fate is scum bargaining lulz.

5. No I said that you and Chrono did the same thing. I said:
DTM wrote:How can
you
defend Fate, and criticize Chrono for doing the same thing?
Chrono questioned I quote:
Chrono wrote:Wait. how does Fate posting a picture from the KH wiki = Scumclaim?
You said I quote:
Ice wrote:Fate may be joking; I'm not sure. I was scum with him in SE2, so I know he knew that scum had gotten fakeclaims in earlier SE games. If they were randomly dropped here and Fate didn't mess with pre-game stuff, I could see him being confused. Seems like a pretty severe error for Fate to make, though.
You're point is invalid because you used the same rational as Chrono. Chrono asked how if the claim was a scum claim. You said that this was a joke. Though Chrono did not say specifically that it could have been the joke, both your and Chrono's premise leaves open the fact that: Fate could be fake claiming gambiting. By attacking Chrono, you attack your own implict questioning of: "Is this a fake claim?"

Chrono's rational is the
exact same of you
the moment you called out as a joke. Chrono did not do a Zod and vote Fate who thought he caught scum, he questioned the claim. You questioned the claim by calling it a joke, and by calling out the self vote as an indicator of a joke. Therefore, your rational and Chronos are the same. If you say that Chrono's rational for questioning the vote is in question
then your rational itself is in question because both arguments support the same reasoning

IMO: If Chrono was scum
why would Scum-Chrono derail a delicious Fate wagon? Hm?
. I wouldn't question it as much because Fate did post an "Oops Kise didn't give me a fake claim WTF" post. It's really easy to push. It'll be fast. Battle Mage Mafia with Tubby shows this.

There's little scum motivation to do this. I can't see it at least. But your vote on Chrono is contradictory, which reads as deliciously scummy.

@Avatar Debate
1. No. The end. Move on.

@MoI
1. RBT's second post on DAY 1 was a MILLAR claim. I wouldn't see a reason to question that tbh since it's still a DAY 1 MILLAR claim. I don't see the reasoning to this question. Answer this after RBT's response: What was the point of that question plz? Were you trying to scum hunting RBT?

2. I included Reboot just for technacalities since we both were in that game :p You are right though, the other games are better meta refrences.

3. LIAR MAN. I will show you how you inferred that Fate was behaving normally.
MoI wrote:Hmmm ... Fate so casually ignores a budding Vezok wagon ....

Interesting ...
Moi wrote:
DTMaster wrote:You better have a meta argument to back up your recent claim. What's so interesting about Fate ignoring Vezok (other then I would have preferred the day kill on that man)?
Read Fate’s post game series of rants in the recently ended Objection Mafia Redux.
Then read [REDACTED].

--
Fate wrote:I have a heart, believe it or not.

...somewhere...
Is it in a small jar somewhere? And you really can’t tell me you’ve suddenly gone soft.
I directly questioned you on why the interaction was interesting. You gave meta links that showed Fate should show hostility towards Vezok. This is implied reasoning due to the link you gave.

You also directly said that: Fate is implausably acting soft and you don't believe that.

Two instances where you questioned Fate's behaviour, then switched to this POV.
MoI wrote:Fate’s was Fate.
Since when do I need to put words in your mouth when you said them for me already. :3 If you really believed that Fate was Fate
why would you bother saying that his interactions with Vezok was interesting
. There's no reason to unless you saw
something abnormal
that made you want to look into this/ make the town look into this.

You were able to IMPLICITLY say that there is a link between Vezok and Fate assuming one person flips scum
. You are back tracking by saying the meta link was just an observation
for the sake of observation
. And that's scummy since you're not scum hunting, you're just stating things for the sake of it without following through, mister "I have nothing to do with this so back off" liar.

2. Self presevation is different. Of course people defend themselves. But Ice didn't defend himself from an attack. He just hopped on Fate's good side by joining in the MoI wagon. That's not a town defence. If you're saying that the vote jump was simple self presevation from Fate observing Ice, that has a stronger scum motivation in the form called buddying. A town player would pursue his views without needing that. If he does get attacked I would expect him to defend, and continue scum hunting (i.e. I'm town for XYZ, this guy is scum for ABC, not Let's settle on this guy Fate, K? K.)

3. No, by meta you're saying that Fate should have been attacking
Vezok, not you
. That's the whole point of your assocation of Fate/Vezok. Fate just called you scum because he thinks you're scum.

4. Lulz pressuring is not a scum tell, nice smoke screen to theory man. You just contradicted yourself in this:
MoI wrote:But Prana jumping on a building bandwagon proclaiming ‘That was easy’ without even stopping to ask why Fate ignoring Vezok was worth noticing?

Scumtastic.
MoI wrote:ulz yourself. The only thing you have to say is you agree with the reasoning then spend the rest of the Prana paragraph saying “YUZ IS STRETCHING”.

Is pressure early, which by definitition has to be a stretch (as is your ‘case’, BTW ), a scum-tell?
WHY ARE YOU PRESSURING PRANA WHEN YOU'RE CALLING HIM SCUMZ MR BACK TRACK. Pressuring is a tool to look at suspcious people. You just made an argument against Prana calling him scummy. Now that reasoning is just pressuring? That means you don't have a scum read on Prana? Is it a fence sitting read? Oh mai what a serious backtrack.

Pressure is null, it means you're applying stress on a person (which can be good or bad depending on how you do it). It has very, very good potential to be used for scum hunting, or in the case of OoT mafia a good sense of noise (I used it personally).

Like I said: I'm attacking you because your reasoning to disregard the other votes were weak in comparison to the Prana vote reason (You have an ok reason to attack/vote). But you know what, now you're smoke screening me with theory talk and "pressuring". That's scummy. You're hinting that your scum read is relatively weak. I read it between the lines. You're leaking your motivation in that text.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Fate »

DTM I HAVE SAID FAR MORE IMPORTANT WORDS THANT HOSE THAT YOU HAVE RESPONDED TO.

YOU BETTER BE WORKING ON POSTS
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:41 am

Post by DTMaster »

@BL
1. Oh lovely, a guy who changes his mind on a dime without a reason for his meta. ><;;

2. You gotz the dead thread to help you man. :< No fair.

@Fate
1. Lulz. I'd still kill you due to super paranoia man. You say it's a gambit. Why can't this be a gambit of a gambit (of a gambit of a gambit of a gambit.... lulz). I do like the reactions though. I thought Zod who actually is pushing this wagon to be town. Given your meta, I'd flip it in reverse and look at the people who are with buddying the Fate FYI.

I'd really, really, realllllllly doubt scum would put all their eggs into your wagon. There'd be at least one who'd one to be in Fate's good space here you know.

2. Dutch one has posted here everyday except Monday? I think your perception of time is a bit skewed by the hype- scratch that I just read Dutchs post

3. I HAS WORDS NAO.

@Dutch
Dutch wrote: My vote started as an RVS, but I have the feeling that it was a good guess. At the moment I'm content with my vote for you. If I didn't RVS you, then I wouldnt've voted for you. Not because I don't suspect you, but because there isn't any fullproof evidence for anyone yet (including you). I do suspect you, but that could easily change. The only reason why I'm still voting because I am already voting for you. It is not the question "should I vote you or not" but "Should I keep my vote and keep everything the same or should I unvote you". I'm just keeping him because I think you might be real scum.
It was RVS -> Gut read -> Not supported by logic yet -> Gut read -> Null read that can change to scum or town -> What is this fencesitting mess -> He might be scum cause, you know everyone might be scum or town but that's the gut read. :S

I read the post after which clarifies your reasoning: and IHMO is a big reason to why I want to shoot Fate, but at the same time HATE IT when I LIE for GAMBITS. Zomg DTM lies as town (Objection Mafia). Zomg DTM tells the truth as scum (OoT Mafia). Wut is this madness? I agree though, the motivation is strong in here and Fate's suspenion is riiighhht.

@Reck/Dram
1. Ew. EW. EW. One line jabs man? Why are you playing to your scum meta, AGAIN. First Tarot Card. Now Invite. Reck you need a better playbook. You fit the description of the scum I described to Fate in my point 1.

2. "evil laughter". Never assume anything about the DTM huhuhuhuhuhuh.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:46 am

Post by DTMaster »

I has an avatar nao.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Fate »

BOUT TIME YOU CONFORMED.

THEY AREN'T ALL IIN ONE BASLET. I'M BETTING MULTIBALLL SCUMTEAMS ALA KISE
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Hmmm something tells me to not trust DTM, but I thinks that just my feelings from the past game v_v.
@DTM: What would be the point of MoI dropping what he brought up against Vezo and Fate? Thats the only thing I'm not getting.

Preview Edit:
1) I don't understand what you said, but I don't think its important v_v.
2) D: While I was alive I thought you were scum because you never once attacked me for my obvious sheeping of you. Thought you were going to save me till the end so that I would vote the other person to get rid of the other scum team. OR WAS I. I don't know D:.

@Your Fate Discussion:
1) Yeah, someone thinks that too. I was able to survive in SSBB mafia because I literally said, "Fine then I'll just do what ever Fate does," and that got his vote off of me. I take an intense look at those who buddy up to Fate (in Decon Mafia I was wary of Fate - Spryex - Socio because of their buddy buddy), but had to established if this was meta them or what.
Show
I have played 25 games:

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 am

Post by DTMaster »

@BL
1. Quick jabs are easy to do. Reck-scum does that. If someone wants to rile up the crowd, the could put input something

eg. MoI sez: This is interesting

Then the town snowballs it into

eg. DTM/BL: I see lets look into this and attack Fate!

Scum could care less about continuing it, they just need to draw the town in and take credit for the original idea. I've done it before, so I'm always critical about people's intentions when they stop developing an idea.

@Fate
1. 18 People, most definately.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Iecerint »

@ DTM -- I am going to ignore your post because I do not think there are any new facts or thoughts there that I have not already addressed.

Also, cute choice. ;)
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Iecerint »

Oh wait. You also bring up the Chrono thing.

The difference IIRC is that Chrono's (implicit) take was that Zodiark was scummy for picking up on Xemnaskum. I did not think that was scummy.

I didn't think Chrono was trying to derail it; I thought he was going to get Cassandra points, since Fate had already voted himself, and that's a move that often leads to a lynch either way.

I'm receptive to Fate's take on the Chrono situation a little, though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”