Mini 1094 - Mariposa Peak Mafia - Game Over!

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by singersigner »

Thor665 wrote:
singersigner wrote:So why did you go for Nacho instead of Reck? Because by your logic, both of them should be scum.
And if I'd voted Reck you could reverse the question and still ask me it :?

Basically I went for Nacho because he was the more obvious feeling of the two and I suspected it'd be easier to get support for that lynch from the players who didn't have the advantage I did.
Yes I would, in fact. I'm wondering, if you're telling the truth and you are the third town left in this game, why you would want to go up against Reck tomorrow instead of Nacho.

Why did you think it would be so easy to get support without a case when we're clearly in between a rock and a hard place trying to win this game after 3 mistakes in a row?

What I'm wondering is why Recka has no comments other than "fuck it, let's do this." Are you even going to try, scum or not?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

multiple synchronized real life issues, please standby.
._.
meeeeeeep?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by singersigner »

Reckamonic wrote:multiple synchronized real life issues, please standby.
I feel. :(

I like tomatoes.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

singersigner wrote:Powerrox, you should still contribute/give your thoughts, but don't vote yet.
And yet you have no complaints when others users are voting for someone. Hello scum!
Can you explain why you jailkept Thor as opposed to using it as a protective role to guard Lat?
I didn't know what I believed in after my mega-confusion from yesterday
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

*facepalm*

Powerrox, being the only two confirmed townies, one of us has to vote in order for a lynch to go through. The other two scum can gang up on the one town that's left all they want, but the minute you vote wrong, they win.

That's why YOU don't vote yet, mkay?

I like tomatoes.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

@Singer: Ok... Just sayin' that I'm more suspicious of recka then nacho ATM

@Mod: V/LA tomorrow

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

singersigner wrote:Yes I would, in fact. I'm wondering, if you're telling the truth and you are the third town left in this game, why you would want to go up against Reck tomorrow instead of Nacho.
And I'm wondering why if that's so bad I should want to go up against Reck today instead of Nacho. The question is circular and there is no clear answer to give other then the one I already supplied - Nacho is the more obvious scum.
singersigner wrote:Why did you think it would be so easy to get support without a case when we're clearly in between a rock and a hard place trying to win this game after 3 mistakes in a row?
I did present a case besides PoE.
I accused Nacho of trying to help push over the singer lynch yesterday in order to help scumbuddy Seraph. I also noted how he wasn't acting like th eusual logical Nacho I'm used to because he just handwaved the conflicting PR claims *while voting singer and not the conflicting claim*.

I'm okay if you aren't impressed by the size/scope/brilliance of the case, but let's not pretend it doesn't exist.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by singersigner »

Thor665 wrote:Moving on;

Nacho's singer push looks suspect.
Reck's super excited 'look at Seraph's awesome breadcrumb of using the word watch once' looks suspect. (he was also trying to get PR lynched at this point for some reason which is :?

Singer is town unless that was the most clever bus ever.
PR is town because his role makes sense at this stage.
I'm town.
Two scum left - two players left.
I'm still in V/LA hell, so if I'm wrong on any of the above conclusions I'm going to vote wrong and help town lose sooner or later anyway. So why wait. If I am wrong and this leads to a quicklynch I'll accept the hatred that will be my due, but I don't see three weeks of talking changing my mind on any of the above conclusions.

Vote: Nachomama
?
Ok, Thor, you're right. You made some notion other than PoE with Nacho...and honestly, I would've been very keen on voting for Nacho today if it hadn't been for your first vote after having just seen you do it in our last game together.

I really want to believe you, but you understand my reservations, right? :(

I like tomatoes.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

@singer - I do pride myself on my scum game, so sure, I can understand your reservations. I will also, again, note that my scum game is good because i play it like my town game and vice-versa so the meta fear is sort of awkward to showcase since basically all you've done is point out that I play aggressive in lylo.

I will note I did show you a town game where I got aggressive - is the extent of your concern simply the speed and aggression? The logic for me is fairly clear, and the lack of hammer shows that my logic is either correct or I'm scum, so the speed alone isn't an issue. You just need to go back and consider me and Nacho and decide who is more likely scum, because one of us really should be the lynch today as town knows it's a 50/50 for the scum hit.

I would also advise you to chat with PR more, if you believe him as confirmed town the two of you should really talk over your concerns/thoughts about the situation and try to come to a mutual decision.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:14 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vote Count
Day 5 Vote Count (#4)

Nachomamma8
- 2 (Thor665, Reckamonic) L-1

Not Voting
- 3 (singersigner, Powerrox93, Nachomamma8)

With 5 players, it takes 3 to lynch and 3 for a No Lynch. Deadline is scheduled for Friday, February 4th, 2011 at 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.
[/area]
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:49 am

Post by singersigner »

Thor665 wrote:I would also advise you to chat with PR more, if you believe him as confirmed town the two of you should really talk over your concerns/thoughts about the situation and try to come to a mutual decision.
I KNOW. Now I know how Andrius felt in Flay's Succession Mafia when we were two of the three townies yet to be recruited...I was useless in the end. :roll:

I'd LOVE some more PR input. We basically have to get everything out on the table now since, one of us will have to make the decision of who to chose tomorrow. All that he didn't get from yesterday is all fine and good because it consisted of one page of blah. But other than that...he's been around the rest of the game...

I'd also like Recka to get back and address some of the concerns directed at him. As well as Nacho...I know they're both V/LA at the moment, but it's almost like they've given up fighting after the loss of Seraph.

I like tomatoes.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

singersigner wrote:I'd LOVE some more PR input.1 We basically have to get everything out on the table now since, one of us will have to make the decision of who to chose tomorrow. All that he didn't get from yesterday is all fine and good because it consisted of one page of blah.2 But other than that...he's been around the rest of the game...
1: On what?
2: You say WHAAAT?! Is it ok to not understand what happened? *Defiantly-don't-know-what-to-believe-in*

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by singersigner »

lol, PR, calm down.

1. I'd like your input on the other three, and who you think is scum based on their play in the game.

2. I'm saying it's not really hard to figure out that the last page before D4 ended was kind of a load of crap from Seraph, with the intermittent posts of Nacho and Reck putting on really stupid hats and following him. How do you feel about their play yesterday. Of the three left, who do you think is scum?

NACHO GET THE FUCK BACK HERE AND DEFEND THYSELF.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by singersigner »

Reckamonic wrote:
Lateralus22 wrote:quick lynch thor tomorrow plz. town win 2011
if you're town then this is the way we're going with this
Reck, why are you voting Nacho instead of Thor since Lat flipped town?

NACHO WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU VOTING EVEN WHILE V/LA DAMNIT HAVE YOU GIVEN UP AS SCUM.

I like tomatoes.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SINGER WHY THE FUCK WOULD I VOTE WHEN V/LA THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE.

Anyways,
Vote: Reckamonic
PR is confirmed town at this point.
Reckamonic is the only possible buddy for Thor. I don't see anyone calling PR scum, so I'd say that Reckamonic is the only possible buddy for me.
Meaning he must be scum. Meaning that he won't be helpful to town regardless, so we might as well just take him out.

If I'm missing something, go on and tell me.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

singersigner wrote:1. I'd like your input on the other three, and who you think is scum based on their play in the game.

2. I'm saying it's not really hard to figure out that the last page before D4 ended was kind of a load of crap from Seraph, with the intermittent posts of Nacho and Reck putting on really stupid hats and following him. How do you feel about their play yesterday. Of the three left, who do you think is scum?
1 + 2. Reck is scum and after that it leans towards nacho

2. @Last part of yesterday: I'm confused over that there where so many half-randomish post so suddenly. Man, I couldn't even go away from the computer for a very short moment without seeing that X number of posts was posted. Only judging someone by the play during the last part of yesterday, everyone and no one is scum

Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

...Nacho, that was a horrible attempt at scum trying to use town logic to appear town.
NOBODY ELSE vote for us, or Nacho's buddy (Thor) will likely switch wagons and hammer us.

Kinda genius strategy, actually.
._.
meeeeeeep?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nachomamma8 wrote:so I'd say that Reckamonic is the only possible buddy for me.
K.

WHAT.

I like tomatoes.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Nacho isn't stupid. That "slip" was on purpose so that after he inevitably gets lynched and flips scum, everyone will look at that statement tomorrow and call it a "scumslip" and use it to lynch me over Thor. He's flailing now, and it's 100% that Thor is his scumbuddy.
._.
meeeeeeep?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by singersigner »

I wasn't saying it was a "slip" really. I'm just curious as to why he's still trying to pretend he's town. I honestly expected him to vote Thor.

POWERROX WHY DIDN'T YOU USE YOUR JAILKEEP AS A PROTECTIVE ROLE FOR LATERALUS. UUUUUUHHHHHHHH.

Ok, lemme gather my thoughts now. I think I'm gunna hammer, but I need a little bit more time to figure out what's potentially gunna happen tomorrow if we're right...

I like tomatoes.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

singersigner wrote:POWERROX WHY DIDN'T YOU USE YOUR JAILKEEP AS A PROTECTIVE ROLE FOR LATERALUS. UUUUUUHHHHHHHH.
I've already said that answer. Twice actually.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

Reckamonic wrote:Nacho isn't stupid. That "slip" was on purpose so that after he inevitably gets lynched and flips scum, everyone will look at that statement tomorrow and call it a "scumslip" and use it to lynch me over Thor. He's flailing now, and it's 100% that Thor is his scumbuddy.
I will say with the pair of you flapping so much I feel much better about my decisions today. I'll also note he made the same "slip" with me, and also it's not even a slip. Is there a scumtell that involves misrepping your buddy?

@Nacho - your logic of voting Reck is based off the logic of me being scum. Why do you want to lynch him as opposed to me? Lack of a hammer on you if you're town 100% makes me and Reck scum regardless of all your twitting about "now PR is cleared" and whatnot. Is this just a really clumsy distancing attempt at the 11th hour or what?

@Singer - PR's JK options were not brilliant, but they do strongly suggest I'm less likely scum simply because I've been targeted twice and the scumkill has never failed to go through yet. Considering Reck is selling Thor/Nacho that is pretty relevant for last night.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:56 am

Post by singersigner »

Thor, in this situation, that is implying that you sent in the kill. It could've been your other scum buddy.

I like tomatoes.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

That's why I said it "strongly suggests" not "proves" There are two nights (one of which there were only two scum) where I, if scum, must not have been the one who sent in the kill. That makes me more likely town statistically. It especially blows holes in Reck's Thor/Nacho pairing. Since you're so excited by my scum meta feel free to look at my scum games and see how often I volunteer and desire to send in the kill because usually I am pretty confident in how townish I look.

Also, note how I'm the only one of the three suspects today who apparently believed we were the three suspects at the start of the day. The others sort of slowly dredged into the idea (Reck had to give up on his PR as scum theory and a sort of vague tossing up his hands post when he voted Nacho, and Nacho by coming to the brilliant conclusion that PR was town) Each of them sprang on the other one when this happened even though they are clearly both of the stated belief that I'm the scumbuddy. Hello distancing action.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Thor665 wrote:That's why I said it "strongly suggests" not "proves" There are two nights (one of which there were only two scum) where I, if scum, must not have been the one who sent in the kill. That makes me more likely town statistically. It especially blows holes in Reck's Thor/Nacho pairing. Since you're so excited by my scum meta feel free to look at my scum games and see how often I volunteer and desire to send in the kill because usually I am pretty confident in how townish I look.

Also, note how I'm the only one of the three suspects today who apparently believed we were the three suspects at the start of the day. The others sort of slowly dredged into the idea (Reck had to give up on his PR as scum theory and a sort of vague tossing up his hands post when he voted Nacho, and Nacho by coming to the brilliant conclusion that PR was town) Each of them sprang on the other one when this happened even though they are clearly both of the stated belief that I'm the scumbuddy. Hello distancing action.
Sweet misrep.
We never had a PR is scum theory.
._.
meeeeeeep?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”