Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Saint »

quadz wrote:Ludicrously controversial things being where you're saying "TMH is town," I imagine? If that is what you're talking about, why aren't you asking the whole rest of the playerlist about this? I haven't seen ANYONE comment on it.
Hey RedCoyote. Hey IAI. Hey q21. You don't exist. Sorry to break the news.
I know I just said I had nothing else to say to quadz, but that one made me laugh.

Goofy wrote:The distancing is from players being on wagons that aren't going anywhere.
What gives you the impression that the quadz wagon isn't going anywhere?

Do you have any conclusions regarding where your vote should go yet?

RedCoyote wrote:Why does everyone love ckd as town so much?
Look at ckd 45 and ckd 74. (This was before the mod clarified that the Virus could be passed between factions.) If there's only one scumteam in this game, I heavily doubt ckd would have said this. If there's more than one scumteam in the game, not so much. Since there's no proof (albeit a decent suspicion at this point) of the latter, I'm fine with keeping him off the kill list. Without looking at my notes, I don't remember disliking ckd overmuch until he started whining in four out of every five posts.

---

q21 vs. Saintcolow (1639) - The last sentence would make more sense if "imagine" was in sarcastitalics. I don't understand what he was saying in the third-from-last sentence, though, so etc.

The second paragraph is less Too Townie and more a policy lynch, but you got the general idea.

The second quote definitely says nothing about a Furc-policy lynch, although I'm mildly curious as to whether Bunnylover ever did give those reasons. Furcolow is being indignant because he knows he's playing like his Town meta. (Actually, I think I derive a meta-Towntell for Furcolow in this... Not that you'll take my word for it.)

What did you think about Saint before that post, and why was that one post in particular enough to change your mind?

---

I'm actually kind of amused that Furcolow is scumhunting his hydra partner :?

RedCoyote wrote:Of course I don't guarantee
[themanhimself]
's scum, but it's a smidge better than guaranteeing that both RC and quadz are scum (unless you have inside information that is).
And when I
guarantee
that both you and quadz are scum I'll let you know.

The rest of the RedCoyote quotefest is either irrelevant or not convincing at all, so I'll spare everyone.

nhammen wrote:I have seemed to notice you
[defending]
more than I remember seeing from you. I'm not sure if that's my bad memory or there being more of "that type of player" in this game than I am used to.
You've only seen me in one other game, filled with n00bs, on Day 1, with so much lunacy going around that I stopped trying, in my last game before I took a much-needed break. So etc.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

I Am Innocent wrote:
popsofctown wrote:you shouldnt ever be over 50% sure of a mafia read, ever
Never???
Not even in LyLo, 2 Townie vs 1 Scum. You know you are town. 2 other players..... 1 has to be mafia....I guess at this point one should only be exactly 50% sure with both reads. :roll:

Never say never scum. What's wrong, am I getting too close for comfort on the q21/TMH connection? You seem to be trying hard to discredit me, I am glad this is all on record.
I didn't think about that, ok, whatever. My point is, you shouldn't put too much faith in the human component of scumhunting. Finding scum once doesn't refute that, at all.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

I like my vote where it is. I have nothing new to say.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Saint »

LynchMePls wrote:I like my vote where it is. I have nothing new to say.
You're voting someone who's not going to get lynched and making no effort to change that?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:03 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown wrote:I didn't think about that, ok, whatever. My point is, you shouldn't put too much faith in the human component of scumhunting. Finding scum once doesn't refute that, at all.
Diddin, want to tell him about the game where I called Derby Bolts scum by page 3/4? Yep scum.

So does finding scum twice refute that?

Oh wait, there was the game where I was all over Doctor D1, he was scum.

Another game where I played with Deer and we nailed another scum D1.

How about 4 times, in 7 games as townie? Now do I get some cred?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:04 am

Post by WrathChild »

Ok, I just reread the Quadz ISO and I don't think he is scum. In fact I'm suspicious of the people pushing so hard for his lynch.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:10 am

Post by WrathChild »

The Eruci wrote:
Special Mechanics/Specifics:
  1. Any Anti-Town Faction existing within this game may
    not
    pass a standard ability to any of their partners, if any partners exist within the game. Nonstandard abilities may exist in the game.
I went back to thinking about the two scum group theory. The above rule seems to imply that there is more than one anti-town faction. However, I feel conflicted because it seems that the no-pass rule was built in to prevent strong abilities from being used against the town more than the town has chances to use it.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:19 am

Post by LimMePls »

Saint wrote:
You're voting someone who's not going to get lynched and making no effort to change that?
Why is he not getting lynched?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 am

Post by WrathChild »

quadz08 (5) - Saint, Nero Cain, popsofctown, diddin, nhammen

Interesting.
-Saint is pushing REAL HARD for a Quadz lynch (ISO#98, #106, #109, #136)

-Nero is advocating a Quadz BW:
Nero Cain wrote:
diddin wrote:^Quadz is so scum.
Him or WC, decisions, decisions...
I agree. I'm thinkin' CKD, Nnhamen and, q21?

Wanna start a Quadz bw? I do

unvote;vote: Quadz

The Eruci wrote:RedCoyote (1) -
RedCoyote

needs fix[/quote]
Nero Cain wrote:Your last vote was on Prama...he died. I doubt you can vote a dead player.

Join me in voting Quadz.
Then ISO#57 is a hard push, very similar to Saint's ISO#106.

-Pops up until:
popsofctown wrote:
unvote, vote quadz

You owe me an internet.
Had not even batted an eye at Quadz. Now he jumps on the Bandwagon with no explanation.

-Diddin jumps on:
diddin wrote:
unvote Vote: quadz08

dat bigger wagon

Also, tmh lied about the redirector ability. It's standard. Mod-confirmed, an ability is only non-standard if the ability PM explicitly says so.
I feel this may be a bit OMGUS, but still suspicious.

-Nhammen attacks Quadz for, when pushed to give his top scumspects by saying he ISOed himself to find out who (Nero Cain, Bunny, and Saint). Except the Quadz ISO shows his suspicion on many other players including Diddin, TMH, Bunny and me. Honestly this "ISOed yourself to find out who you're suspicious of" thing seems like crap wrapped up in tissue paper with a bow on top. You could say that about anyone in this game.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:47 am

Post by WrathChild »

LynchMePls wrote:
Saint wrote:
Cause your case is crap on me.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:09 am

Post by WrathChild »

Now let's look at the Powerox Votes:
Powerrox93 (12) - q21,
Nero Cain
, MagnaofIllusion, quadz08,
popsofctown
, themanhimself, DarlaBlueEyes, chkflip,
diddin
Saint
, Bunnylover, WrathChild

The only one missing is Nhammen who ended the day with a no-vote.

-Nero ISO#31 distances himself from CHK, Pushes for the Powerrox BW in ISO#26 just like he's pushing for the Quadz BW in ISO#51. ISO#20 says that he's voting Power because Powerrox thinks Helghast is town. Guess what? He was.
-Pops sights TMH's evidence to commit a vote on Powerox (ISO#77)
-Diddin decides to vote Powerox because:
diddin wrote:Fuckin hell man the deadline is getting close.

A powerrox lynch is preferable to me over a tmh lynch. Outside of suggesting a no lynch, tmh has played fairly pro-town. Powerrox's iso drips of scum, pinning suspicion on Parama forever for the muh bomb (which was not Parama's fault) and failing to explain his strong town read on Helghast.

Unvote, vote:powerrox
since the quadz lynch isn't happening in the next few days.

There's been talk of vigging me. If you guys think it's going to happen, implosion should at least pass me the tree stump ability so it can go away at the time of my death.
-Saint votes Powerox:
Saint wrote:
unvote;
vote: powerrox93

I'm not liking the TMH wagon
I'm suspicious of Darla as well
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:15 am

Post by WrathChild »

TLDNR:
Saint is pushing hard for the Quadz lynch, which I don't agree with, at the same time he is pushing AWAY from the TMH lynch, which he did at the end of the day yesterday. On top of that Nero is also trying to push bandwagons on Quadz just like he did on Powerox. Pops seems to have sided with TMH Day 1 and now does not want to lynch him today.

Nhammen and Diddin seem to be Null reads on this theory. Nhammen obviously feels strongly about trying to remove the Stump tomorrow and replaced late yesterday. Diddin's interaction is void because of TMH passing him the Bus Driver.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 am

Post by WrathChild »

What this means to me: I feel like certain players are trying to force a bandwagon on another, once this bandwagon gets to a certain point their strategy will be to accuse all of those not jumping on the bandwagon as sticking up for "scum". Then that person flips town, and it's "Whoops".
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:25 am

Post by WrathChild »

Also, I still think we should lynch TMH, who as scum can pass off the Dayvig to the player they feel they have the most influence on.
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:33 am

Post by themanhimself »

DrippingGoofball wrote: The distancing is from players being on wagons that aren't going anywhere.
This is pretty scummy to me. The quadz wagon is taking off and it seems like you're trying to subtly deflate it
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Saint »

LynchMePls wrote:
Saint wrote:
I can give you my reason - I'm not sold on him being scum.

I can't say everyone else's reasons but I can point out that there's no drive to lynch him.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:34 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Saint wrote:
Goofy wrote:The distancing is from players being on wagons that aren't going anywhere.
What gives you the impression that the quadz wagon isn't going anywhere?
The distancing has nothing to do with the current quadz wagon. It's from previous wagons.
Saint wrote:Do you have any conclusions regarding where your vote should go yet?
Nope. haven't decided yet. I did quick iso of all the players, really quick iso, and none hit me over the head with scumminess. I'll have to use the fine toothed comb.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:30 am

Post by popsofctown »

I Am Innocent wrote:
popsofctown wrote:I didn't think about that, ok, whatever. My point is, you shouldn't put too much faith in the human component of scumhunting. Finding scum once doesn't refute that, at all.
Diddin, want to tell him about the game where I called Derby Bolts scum by page 3/4? Yep scum.

You need to total the times you've accused someone of being scum, and the number of times that accused person has been scum, then find X/Y.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:55 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

RedCoyote wrote:That was quadz, but I'd also like to bring up SC.
SC 1134 wrote:I agree with this. Bunnylover and DBE are high on my scumlist, I feel Diddin is town, and I already said Saint's a suboptimal bomb target. WC I need a double-check on, but if memory serves me correctly there's a good case on him too. TMH is a good person to get the bomb as well.
Bunny, Darla, Saint, WC, and theman are all potentially good kills according to SC in this post.

I said Saint was suboptimal, meaning that I would have liked the bomb to kill someone else. I do realize this blackens the mark on me given the below, but reads change.
SC 1134 wrote:
SC 1369 wrote:I'm in favor of vigging themanhimself, Saint, and to some extent Parama. TMH and Saint I've already explained why I think of scummy; Parama has made it clear he refuses to contribute.
Now Darla is dead at this point, but what happened to Bunny? What happened to WC from earlier? What about me? Where did Parama come from all of a sudden? Yes, SC was feeling under the weather, but that still doesn't explain why Parama came from out of nowhere.
Bunnylover and WrathChild weren't coming to mind and I didn't consider you for very long. As for Parama, as I said, reads change. I really wanted Parama to contribute. He wouldn't.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:35 pm

themanhimself wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote: The distancing is from players being on wagons that aren't going anywhere.
This is pretty scummy to me. The quadz wagon is taking off and it seems like you're trying to subtly deflate it
Same answer to you; the distancing is from previous wagons. Unrelated to the current quadz wagon.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Saint »

Saint wrote:
furcolow scumhunting partner?!?!
VI:
Well, just because I know someone is "clear", that doesn't mean that they're perfect, or that they are properly lynching scum. I can still speak out against your opinion, even if you're on my side, that of the town side.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Saint »

DGB is waffling scum
but I've seen them not contribute as town
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Please...
Saint wrote:DGB is waffling scum
moar of this ^^^
Saint wrote:but I've seen them not contribute as town
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
less of that ^^^

CUZ I keep getting myself NK'd.

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by diddin »

I Am Innocent wrote:

Oh god I'm going to have nightmares about that game.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:25 pm