Open 276- Friends and Enemies Mafia (OVER)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

DDD wrote:This Nacho/Hoopla argument is really, really dumb.
Stuff like this makes me angry.

@flinter: I was questioning you keeping your vote on me because you quite literally said park was scummier than me in ISO #2. The "convenient" lurking point is also extremely weak, and I challenge you to tell me why you think I would need to conveniently lurk at this stage of the game.

Fate, I've been wrong so many times about NS, I'd rather just lynch Andrius and let the rest of the town sort him out >.>.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh wow Nacho's in this game.

Yeah I rather lynch Andrius too, who else will go back to him?

Hoopla you ready to bus yet?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Well.

I have faith that ABR will.
Dafish will probably join once I give him a case that he can believe in.
DDD has no reason not to.
Town-Elmo will.
Park will once he realizes the PL will be impossible.
Andrew won't be able to resist a big wagon.

That's enough right?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Ohhhh nacho

You're going to do the work and make a case and everything?

<3333333

Unvote:
Vote: Andrius
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Dafish wrote:@Anyone willing to answer, does parknourie's frustration with the lack of support for the andrew lynch read as forced or as geniune? I have an answer, but I'm curious to see what you all say.
Why don't you tell us first, I'm tired of games.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Well.

I have faith that ABR will.
Dafish will probably join once I give him a case that he can believe in.
DDD has no reason not to.
Town-Elmo will.
Park will once he realizes the PL will be impossible.
Andrew won't be able to resist a big wagon.

That's enough right?
Dafish or park are probably scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by andrew94 »

say the answer dafish
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Newbie2010
Newbie2010
Goon
Newbie2010
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Newbie2010 »

parknourie wrote:What your posts contain seems to be as ineffective as what is in mine.
VOTE: parknourie

Dafish: Why do you talk about how much Fate is hurting the town while keeping your vote on Nobody Special, a lurker?
Dafish wrote:Could these "probably"s not be explained by the fact that we've only had 6 pages of game play? Does Andrius usually have stronger reads in the early stages as town?
How will the answer to this question help you? Do you think it is a good reason to vote just because Andrius couldn't make a decision for a vote and usually does within 6 pages? What if he usually has stronger reads as town and scum? What I'm getting at is that your question is a perfect example of active lurking. Similarly, so is your next question in your last post, where you ask about parknourie. How would the information help you? Are you just going to go with the flow?
Newbie2010
Newbie2010
Goon
Newbie2010
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Newbie2010 »

Oh, and parknourie has never completely tunneled anyone in the first 9 days of D1 ever in his games on MS, so I'd not be willing to treat that as a scum-tell. However, I would like parknourie to show how he is contributing more than andrew, and why his PL-Andrew argument couldn't be reversed to himself.
parknourie
parknourie
Goon
parknourie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by parknourie »

As a person who just joined in, Newbie2010 has chosen an easy target.
Active lurking, ridiculous tunneling which no-one even cares about....Yep that's me.
As much as I'm aware it is quite strange for someone like Newbie to go for me straightaway from joining this game only for a few days now.
Attacking such an easy target which isn't really considered by many does kinda frustrate me.
Sex and Golf are Two Things You Can Enjoy Without Being Very Good At It.
-Kevin Costner, Actor
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Newbie2010 wrote:Hi everyone, I'm here and reading through the thread. It is my 2nd game in MS :)
Hello, welcome to MS. Have you played on other sites before?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Fate wrote:Andrius is no longer the biggest wagon, and I can't force scum to bus.

Meh scum is scum

Since you're not voting Andrius any more, would you like to vote parknourie with me?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Fate »

I am voting Andrius.

JFK is a renewed hope for the forsaken masses.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Oh yeah, you changed back. You can help me anyways.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Fate »

You're a bold scumbag Hoopla, but you can't manipulate me so easily anymore.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Fate wrote:You're a bold scumbag Hoopla, but you can't manipulate me so easily anymore.
I haven't manipulated you in a very long time - there must be some level of trust built up between us by now. Besides, this isn't manipulation, this is a call to arms - just good old fashioned town helping out town.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by flinter »

I would support you on park, hoopla! Because I don't think people are going to be convinced that Nacho is scum :(

unvote vote Park
please, don't kill me.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 am

Post by mothrax »

Vote Count the Eighth:

parknourie (4): andrew94, Hoopla, Newbie2010, flinter
Hoopla (3): Andrius, Nobody Special, Albert B. Rampage
Nobody Special (3): Dafish, Elmo, Debonair Danny DiPietro
Andrius (2): Fate, Nachomamma8
andrew94 (1): parknourie

Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch

Mod Notes:
Prodding Andrius

DEADLINE FOR D1 is MONDAY FUBRUARY 7th @ 2:00 PM EST
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Fate »

I trusted you as town in Flay's game.

You've done nothing Townish to convince me Andrius is not claimed scum.
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Dafish »

Hmm, I was interested in what other people had to say about it. But it sounds fake as hell. I see no logical connection between the start of his lynch on andrew and his frustration with people not following him.... what did he expect to happen? In any case, I think his reaction is purposefully being augmented.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Dafish or park are
probably
scum.
Hypocrisy?
Nachomamma8 wrote:Dafish will probably join once I give him a case that he can believe in.
An excellent idea which should be implemented immediately.
"If it be now, 'tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come: the readiness is all."
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Dafish »

Newbie2010 wrote:
parknourie wrote:What your posts contain seems to be as ineffective as what is in mine.
VOTE: parknourie

Dafish: Why do you talk about how much Fate is hurting the town while keeping your vote on Nobody Special, a lurker?
I'm afraid I don't see the connection between these two things. I read Nobody Special as scum, so I have my vote on him, what does my opinion on Fate's playstyle have to do with it?
Newbie2010 wrote:
Dafish wrote:Could these "probably"s not be explained by the fact that we've only had 6 pages of game play? Does Andrius usually have stronger reads in the early stages as town?
How will the answer to this question help you? Do you think it is a good reason to vote just because Andrius couldn't make a decision for a vote and usually does within 6 pages? What if he usually has stronger reads as town and scum? What I'm getting at is that your question is a perfect example of active lurking. Similarly, so is your next question in your last post, where you ask about parknourie. How would the information help you? Are you just going to go with the flow?
The answer will help me because I want to see exactly where the case came from, because I found "probably" to be a relatively benign addendum to Andrius's read (this answers your second question as well)

I don't think I quite grasp where the Andrius wagon has come from, and what the power behind it truly is. I'm asking this questions so that I can decide whether I want to put my support behind it or whether I want to dissuade people from joining. If that's active lurking, I should probably just quit MS now.

The parknourie question came from the fact that I found parknourie to be scummier than Andrius, and was curious to see why a wagon had not evolved on parknourie. I don't have two votes, unfortunately, so I can't vote Park and NS at the same time, but I wanted to keep park's scumminess in the forefront of discussion (especially what I thought was his scummiest move, which is the feigned anger).
"If it be now, 'tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come: the readiness is all."
Hamlet
Newbie2010
Newbie2010
Goon
Newbie2010
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Newbie2010 »

parknourie wrote:Active lurking, ridiculous tunneling which no-one even cares about....Yep that's me.
I'm considering a policy lynch on park... if he agrees to a policy lynch on andrew, I'm sure he'll agree to policy lynch himself.
Hoopla wrote:Hello, welcome to MS. Have you played on other sites before?
4 completed, 1 ongoing on another site. I only play on MS and one other site. Also, thanks for the welcome.
flinter wrote:I would support you on park, hoopla! Because I don't think people are going to be convinced that Nacho is scum
So you are saying that Nacho is scum because he took the initiative to end RVS with an argument about Hoopla's anti-townieness? I doubt I'll be convinced by that logic.
Dafish wrote:I'm afraid I don't see the connection between these two things. I read Nobody Special as scum, so I have my vote on him, what does my opinion on Fate's playstyle have to do with it?
Why is Nobody Special's playstyle worse than Fate's? I'm pretty sure you voted Nobody Special for active lurking only...
Dafish wrote:I don't think I quite grasp where the Andrius wagon has come from, and what the power behind it truly is. I'm asking this questions so that I can decide whether I want to put my support behind it or whether I want to dissuade people from joining. If that's active lurking, I should probably just quit MS now.
What will the answers give you to help you decide to join it or not? Why do other people's votes matter? If you can't decide on whether Andrius is scummy or not, why don't you decide later? And once again, if you read the thread carefully, you can decide for yourself where the case came from. Where you think the case came from won't where other people will think the case came from. Where you think the case came from would affect your decisions more than where other people think the case came from. Why haven't you made a decision on Andrius yet? I was expecting one in that post, considering you do provide lots of content.
Dafish wrote:The parknourie question came from the fact that I found parknourie to be scummier than Andrius, and was curious to see why a wagon had not evolved on parknourie. I don't have two votes, unfortunately, so I can't vote Park and NS at the same time, but I wanted to keep park's scumminess in the forefront of discussion (especially what I thought was his scummiest move, which is the feigned anger).
There's something called a FoS. You didn't FoS because you didn't feel like FoS'ing and having to give a case, so you chose the easy way out.
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Dafish »

-Because Nobody Special is deliberately ignoring what is going on in the game. Fate seems to be paying attention and reacting.

-Because I haven't gotten the gut reaction to Andrius that I had to Nobody Special and Parknourie. I'm looking for something to grab onto. Townies help other townies (as Hoopla said earlier), so I'm looking for a case that I can then react positively or negatively to. I haven't made a decision on Andrius because I'm constantly second guessing myself. My read on Andrius isn't worth a vote, nor is it worth a resistance against other's votes.

-My question was leading towards a case, but I need more things to reference before I make a "case". I try to focus on one read at a time. If you think that's the "easy way out," then so be it.

Your vote is on Parknourie, yet all of your commentary so far has been on Nobody Special, and all of your interrogation has been of me. What's the deal?
Hamlet
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Hoopla wrote:Oh yeah, you changed back. You can help me anyways.
No he should help me; as should you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh DDD, you string those prods along like a champ.

Return to “Completed Open Games”