Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Dutch one »

Chronopie wrote:Why would you waste a Daykiil on Prana anyway? <.<

I was going to say "Hi entire playerlist", except I don't recognize Dutch One.

VOTE: Dutch One
You know.. you are not the first who votes for me because of this. :) This is how it goes in every game

it's hard for me to vote for people I don't know, because I don't have enough votes...
So I'll let the "fate" decide,
Vote: Fate
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Dutch one »

Zodiark13 wrote:Oh noes, what did you do to Schala?!
who is Schala?
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Dutch one »

Iec and Fate aren't lovers, he's just acting like a nervous townie to lose votes.
First he votes for himself, so it appeares that he doesn't care. And now he claims to be lovers. He's just joking
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Dutch one »

you are right fate. A scum like me needs to post either ;)
no, but serious. I know I haven't posted much here, what is mainly because I haven't finished my analyzis on most people here yet. (I don't know anyone here yet, so I try to analyze people their playstyles etc. instead of accusing people randomly)
But I agree I have to post more, so I will do that ;)

Fate, why I'm still voting for you? My vote started as an RVS, but I have the feeling that it was a good guess. At the moment I'm content with my vote for you. If I didn't RVS you, then I wouldnt've voted for you. Not because I don't suspect you, but because there isn't any fullproof evidence for anyone yet (including you). I do suspect you, but that could easily change. The only reason why I'm still voting because I am already voting for you. It is not the question "should I vote you or not" but "Should I keep my vote and keep everything the same or should I unvote you". I'm just keeping him because I think you might be real scum.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Dutch one »

Off course I know, this is my sixth game

Why you are scum? Remember your false claim? Your vote for yourself? How hard you are trying to defend your self?
A vote for yourself is often seen as a townie thing. A claim of having a scum rol is often seen as "townie-joking". If you are smart then you would've used that to cover yourself, if you aren't (if I overestimated you) that smart, well then I believe you are innocent, otherwise I suspect you from a scum meta. I'm keeping my vote for you till I know you better as a player. I mean, you haven't done very obvious scummie things yet, so I'm still analyzing you. I will stay voting you till I'm sure about you

And about other people, I am still analyzing them. (And I'm going to sleep very soon now.. so I won't be able to reply till somewhere between 10 and 13 hours) I will tell you what I think of them tomorrow, I promise that ;)
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by Dutch one »

Katsuki, why do you want to be a replacement here if you get inactive by Khans Mafia at the same time (with the reason I am to busy)?
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by Dutch one »

Sorry I posted how I think of other people here so late. Yesterday I had a very long school day, after that I had to go to homework class (I don't want to talk about it :cry:), then I had to eat diner, and half an hour later I had to go the the theater for some kind of "cultural" school thing.. and when I was back, it was very late and I was very tired, so I decided to go to bed.

anyway, this is my opinion about other people I haven't really mentioned yet:

Town-list

Bunnylover -
I haven't seen anything suspicious from you and you aren't keeping a very low profile, so there aren't many reasons at this moment to suspect you from being scum. The only thing that keeps my attention is the fact that you often talk with reactions like "lol, it wasn't an accident" or "I'M SORRY, DON'T HIT ME. MY BRAIN IS RATTLE WITH THE GORRAD GAME." With these kind of reastions it's very easy to get more posts (so you look more active) but people won't suspect you very quick. But I think this is not very scummy, it's just how you really post, not a sneaky meta. :wink: If I suspected you from that, then you woudnt've been in my town list.

heading towards townie-list
(people I'm not sure about, but who appear as townies in my eyes)
bv310 -
the reason why I think you are heading towards being a townie in my eyes, is because you are not only focussed on one thing, or one person. You give your opinion about other subjects as well (and your opinions seem honest. I don't think you are faking them). Another thing is that I think your reaction to Kdub's question was very townish. (the question was something like "didn't you thought very different about meta's in other games you've played?") The only reason why you aren't in my town list is because you've only posted 3 times, and how can I be sure you are town when I can only analyze 3 posts?

DTM -
in the beginning you posted a lot of random stuff, but the further the game processes the better your posts became. You are a bit to active to be real scum, and you dare to take to many risks, what is a townie-thing.

Kdub - [a bit like DTM, like DTM he says what he thinks and dares to take risks for things that doesn't involve him (why would scum do that?)[/i]
Reckamonic -
A lot of capital lettres :), but I think he's just a "nervous" vanilla townie

Vezok -
you thought that daykill was/could be real. You reacted with an attitude like "alright, it's a pitty that I have to die so soon, but I'll just go on to the next game". You didn't look very shocked, more like something like "alright". Scum won't react like that

Not sure-list

KATSUKI -
she just replaced someone in this game, so I haven't an opinion on her yet

MoI -
says what he thinks (what is townish), but he makes a lot of very long posts. This way, he doesn't have to react a lot, he can just handle a lot of critizism in just one post. What is a scum-thing

Midnights Sorrow -
a lot of joking posts, few real ones. Sometimes it seems like you are just posting useless things so it looks like you are more active

Prana -
didn't post a lot, but she tries her best

Riceballtail -
you are posting very few, what makes it hard to analyze you. But you have been busy with a lot of voting things (not esspesially voting yourself, but copying the votes a lot), and if I were a scum I wouldn't do that a lot in day one. So I'm just not sure about you

Starbuck -
posting a lot of crap, but is active enough to be noticed by many people. I'm a bit neutral towards you atm

Zodiark -
Isn't really scummie, but not very townish either.. he needs to post more before I can really form an opinion about him. It will probably be easier after a couple of days, when more has happened in the game

scummie-list
(for people who are acting a bit scummie, but who aren't suspicious enough to really claim that they are scum)
Chronopie -
you have only posted 3 times. Your first one was an RVS on me. Your second one was not very bad, but just not very usefull for people who are trying to read you. You've only posted 3 times, so I would prefer if you said something larger etc. instead of this. (his second post: "Wait. how does Fate posting a picture from the KH wiki = Scumclaim?") Your third post was again something like "Zod/Iec=scumteam?" It is not scummy, but post 2 and 3 are nothing new, you were only saying something that was in everyones mind. So it wasn't anything new, that contributed in the game for the townies. And your first post was an RVS, so alltogether you haven't posted anything that matters in the game. Your post count is actually zero..

Fate -
I've already told earlier why he is in this list. But my opinion on him could change quick, so he is a bit in the middle between the "not sure-list" and the "scum-list"

Iec -
you accepted Fates "lovers-claim" very quick. You voted for Moi without good reasons. And I do see a real relevence between you and Fate. I have the feeling that you accept Fates actions very impulsive, what makes it look like you are both scum, and that you accept his actions because of that.

Nero Cain -
3 posts: 1) "Daykill Prana" 2) "no..." 3) "Vote: Prana" Wow, this is just really scummie

scum-list

none yet

Well, these are my current opinions about other people in this Mafia-Game :wink:
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 am

Post by Dutch one »

Bunnylover wrote:Frankly I'm a little suspicious of Dutch One town read on me.
Although he is correct in which I'm town, his reasoning and me only been his town read are strange. Frankly with reasoning like that, their should be like 3 to 5 people their.
Possibly trying to make me seem as his buddy?
FOS Zodiark

Prana reads come across a little OMGUS and follow the crowd to me. Although he is providing some of his own reasoning.
You guys want me to tell who I think who is suspicious and who is not, and then you are going to accuse me from trying to buddy the people from who I thought who were town??
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Dutch one »

vezokpiraka wrote:Who many games have you played dutch one?
Your gramar is even better as mine =P
I've finished 4 large games, and I'm currently playing 2 games. The other game I'm playing is already going on for almost a month (I guess, or I have a very bad sense of time :D) so you can call this my 6th game.

and to the people who are accusing me because of the opinions I gave about who is scum and who isn't (etc.), I've never ever seen any accusation(s) this bad. I haven't seen any more worse. You guys/(and girls) are asking my opinion. I give my opinion, and then suddenly everyone is willing to vote for me. How can someone be scum by only giving an opinion. And for some other things, take for an example that buddying, even if I was buddying, then what?? Is someone who tries to buddy always scum? Can't a V T do that? I mean, having some persons who defend you is always helpfull, not only when you are scum. And even if you have a special role, aren't there any pro-town special roles??
And about that nervous thing from Reckamon (it was him right? I didn't have time to check it..), look at my username.. if you have good eyes, then you'll probably be able to see that I'm called "Dutch one". Coincidentaly, don't you think? That I'm Dutch. Although I'm very good in English (for my age, there aren't many people in my classroom who can play a game like this with English people), I sometimes have a little bit of trouble with posting. Not that much, with this I don't want to say my English is to bad to play this game, no, what I want to say with this is that I sometimes have trouble with English sayings etc. like "jump to your feet". I didn't know how to explain Reckamon's behaviour in English. So I used a word that was a little bit close to what I meant. I used nervous, but I wasn't meaning that he was scared or something like that, but more in the direction of "hyper-active", someone who can't wait to post".
Don't take my gramar always to litterly, sometimes I mean words slightly different.

But if you all want to vote for me because of this stupid accusation, then go ahead. I'll help you a bit further.
VOTE: Dutch one
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Dutch one »

Kdub wrote:
Dutch one wrote:Iec and Fate aren't lovers, he's just acting like a nervous townie to lose votes.
First he votes for himself, so it appeares that he doesn't care.
And now he claims to be lovers. He's just joking
So when Fate does it, it's "acting" to lose votes, but when you do it, it's...?
lol, actually this post made me laugh very hard (not as an insult to you, it's the conclusion that makes me laugh because I would've said the same). Well, you are not very stupid, pretty good analyze. But if I would really use that to lose votes, then that was the most stupid thing I could've done, it would've been a bit to obvious, it was just 2 posts earlier.
No, serious. I want to show you how bad that reasons were, just vote for me, so you can see it yourself. And I'm not afraid you are accusing me from this because that's exactly what I want.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”