CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@agm, you got my capitilzation scheme correct! good job! Its Os lower case, and everything else upper.
after a wank.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:39 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 1.5 - As of Post 176

Zang (0) -
Untrod Tripod (2) - UncertainKitten, Mariyta
Mariyta (2) - AlmasterGM, havingfitz
AlmasterGM (0) -
Katsuki (2) - Untrod Tripod, GhostWriter
Reckamonic (3) - StrangerCoug, Zang, CooLDoG
StrangerCoug (0) -
AKnottedRope (0) -
CoolDoG (2) - AKnottedRope, Reckamonic
UncertainKitten (0) -
Mina (0) -
havingfitz (0) -
GhostWriter (2) - Mina, Katsuki

Not Voting (0) - No one

The Current deadline in Februrary 7th at 9:00am EST. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 13 alive - 7 are required to lynch and 5 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - No prods currently necessary.

Please re-read the rules regarding VOTING and UNVOTING procedures if you have issues with the current vote count.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:40 am

Reckamonic's replacement request is being honored and is being confirmed with the new player.

I will post when that player confirms joining this game.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:59 am

LynchMePls replaces Reckamonic. Please join me in welcoming him!

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:36 am

Post by LimMePls »

I can confirm Reck's claim that I am Henri Sardis, Leader of the Brotherhood of the Wolf and that I am a town aligned miller role.

I read the game through when MOI contacted me earlier to ask if I was interested in replacing, but I haven't read it since I learned my role. I'm going to reread it now and I'll post a catchup when I'm done.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:21 am

Post by LimMePls »

Maryita wrote:UNVOTE: UK 3 votes in RVS is not nice.
Maryita wrote:4 votes (as it would have been had I not removed mine) on page 1 is ridiculous, IMO. If you want to vote me for that, more power to ya.
Maryita wrote:Um, it's page 1 and still RVS? Four votes is a lot at that stage when there's nothing to merit it.
Why? RVS wagons are useful for later game analysis. Is there "nothing to merit" from the information gained in RVS wagons? Why/why not? If not, why do you participate in RVS at all?
AKnottedRope wrote:
Mariyta wrote: 2 reasons. First, I never like it when wagons build fast in RVS. People get cranky and frustrated, and townies often get lynched. Second, I remember our last game together, and you're more useful when you're not cranky and frustrated. :) Now a question for you: why go after SC for not re-voting, when I unvoted and didn't revote, either?

On that note, VOTE: AKnottedRope. Has made two posts, one as an insult to another player, one to throw out a useless comment on Katsuki's game.
1) It's page 2
2) There are five or so people who haven't even posted yet
AKnottedRope wrote:3) Almaster is in pretty much the same boat I'm in. Why does he get a free pass and not me?
The "I'm not the only one doing it!" defense spotted. The favored defense of 5 year old kids, criminals, and scum.
CooLDoG wrote:@mari, yeah great its page two and we are already lynching lurkers. Give some valid reasons for your vote, we are out of RVS. Kat, mari, and (to some extent) SC are good choices for an early vote. AKR is not as bad a lurker as some of those other 5 or so people that haven't posted yet. Why pick him out over the other 5? Also look up kat, what content has he posted?

edit:nija'ed.
CD's AKR defense noted for possible future connections.
AKnottedRope wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:Also why would we assume 10:3 mountainous? Did I miss a memo?
Also this is a very valid point.
Great. Thanks for pointing out UK's very valid observation. Do you have any of your own?
CooLDoG wrote:active lurker then, I just think your vote could go some where better then a non-contributor on page 2. I don't think any of us have posted much content yet...
This does NOT match what you said earlier. Specifically the above and
CooLDoG wrote:AKR is not as bad a lurker as some of those other 5 or so people that haven't posted yet. Why pick him out over the other 5?
This quote implies that he should have picked one of the other 5 lurkers because AKR "is not as bad", yet then you say there are better places for a vote than a non-contributor on page 2. Which is it? Should she have been voting a different lurker, or no lurkers at all? Why? This is another point to be filed away in "if AKR flips scum" cabinet for future reference.
UK wrote:@Zang: Fuck your quote stripes with a hammer.
Whoops!
AKnottedRope wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really? unvote, vote: reckamonic. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
Opportunistic much? Someone already posted a little flavor explaining how their claim jibes. You seem to have skipped right over that little detail.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Cool
QFT. Could be a buddying manuever. Still truth though.
Reckamonic wrote:Except for in Fates Mafia, when what started out as a policy lynch on CooLDoG lead to a vig on CooLDoG which lead to him flipping scum.
For what it's worth, this is completely FAIL logic. Sample size of 1 does not make it true. "I heard a guy bought his first ever lottery ticket and he won. Thus you should buy a lottery ticket, because the first one you buy you'll win!"
havingfitz wrote:I'm not familiar with the Brotherhood of the Wolf. Mari's link to elaborate on it still paints Reck's claim as a bad person IMO. Still suspect Mari but Reck's claim plus the weak OMGUS vote on CoolDog warrants:

VOTE: Reckmonic
Yes, the role was a "bad person" in the movie. What do you expect from a miller claim, the main good guy?
Maryita wrote:This other game discussion is getting old. More discussion about this game, please.

Zang, CoolDog is not a very pro-town player. He's just less scummy than some others.

Reckamonic needs to be more useful. Policy lynch = bad. Why aren't you voting fitz, for whom you gave a much better case?

After another re-read, I'm switching my vote. UT has been more useless than AKR. Bandwagon vote with no reason given, accuses AGM of fake scumhunting w/o trying to scumhunt at all himself.
UNVOTE: AKR, VOTE: Untrod Tripod
@Maryita: I disagree completely that UT has been less helpful than AKR. This unvote/vote bothers me a bit.
UK wrote:/me notes CooLDoG agreeing with MAri

/me notes CooLDoG failing to vote his scumbuddy UT.
QFT. Also note Mary switching vote to UT.

TL;DR

Something is amiss in the Mary, UT, CD interactions. Also possible AKR/CD connection, should either flip scum. There is surprisingly little to comment on for an 8 page game. If there are any unanswered questions to my slot that I missed, feel free to ask them again.

Unvote
Vote: Untrod Tripod
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm confused. You disagree with me, then vote UT? Anyway, AKR started participating somewhat. UT hasn't at all. He's still posting just enough to avoid a prod w/o actually doing anything. Comparing the two, UT is slightly scummier, so he's where my vote should be.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:11 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Yeah, I'll admit I'm kinda wondering what caused that switch between the two comments :S.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:16 am

Anyway, you say a lot at the end, but who do you actually suspect, and why? Can you tell me in 5 sentences or less per person?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:Anyway, you say a lot at the end, but who do you actually suspect, and why? Can you tell me in 5 sentences or less per person?
Who are you talking to? LMP or me?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:43 am

LMP, sorry it wasn't clear.

Though while I'm at it, that's a good question for everyone.

Who do you suspect and why, in 5 sentences or less.

Should get us back into this game. I'll start:

I suspect AGM because he seems to acknowledge everything wrong with Untrod Tripod but uses significantly weaker reasoning to vote Mariyta.

I suspect Untrod Tripod since he has done effectively nothing of value, but for some reason a lot of people suspect him...without him getting much votes. I find it VERY INTERESTING that he's evaded votes while getting so much attention.

Hmm...if I HAVE to choose a third, I lean StrangerCoug. Most of his posts are basically fluff or irrelevant. The posts he DOES make that are relevant are mostly reiterating observations others have made. Correct me if I'm wrong, SC, but you haven't made one unique observation all game.

So, everyone else go~
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:57 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

I like my CD vote for his "AMG your claim is slightly scummy" vote of Reck, especially in the light of it being a plausible miller claim. His vote was opportunistic. I also don't like his fighting with Reck about things not in this game, though I can't decide if that's scummy or just annoying.
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
*Ocarina of Time Mafia... Yeah....
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:58 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

My second would be Katsuki, given that he posted a lot early in the game and then basically dropped off the map. Where the hell has he gone?
Katsuki
: what are your thoughts on the reckdom/CD fight? Reck's claim?
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:16 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Katsuki wrote:Erg I have no time to read through this game until Wednesday.
Oh derp just remembered this.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 am

Post by LimMePls »

UncertainKitten wrote:Anyway, you say a lot at the end, but who do you actually suspect, and why? Can you tell me in 5 sentences or less per person?
LMP wrote:Something is amiss in the Mary, UT, CD interactions. Also possible AKR/CD connection, should either flip scum.
The people here for the reasons already given.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:38 am

Post by LimMePls »

Mariyta wrote:I'm confused. You disagree with me, then vote UT? Anyway, AKR started participating somewhat. UT hasn't at all. He's still posting just enough to avoid a prod w/o actually doing anything. Comparing the two, UT is slightly scummier, so he's where my vote should be.
I can't expect myself to be 100% on all my reads on day 1. I allow for the possibility that you disagree with me and aren't scum. I'm noting the behavior for future analysis. What exactly is the problem here?

V/LA on weekends
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

LynchMePls wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I'm confused. You disagree with me, then vote UT? Anyway, AKR started participating somewhat. UT hasn't at all. He's still posting just enough to avoid a prod w/o actually doing anything. Comparing the two, UT is slightly scummier, so he's where my vote should be.
I can't expect myself to be 100% on all my reads on day 1. I allow for the possibility that you disagree with me and aren't scum. I'm noting the behavior for future analysis.
What exactly is the problem here?
Maybe that you didn't comment on UT at all aside from "The interactions are amiss", then you go and vote him? You give several reasons for several others, but vote someone you do not mention hardly at all.
-Susan Ertz

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:19 am

Post by LimMePls »

Do you know why I hardly mention him at all? He has 4 posts that are all completely worthless.

V/LA on weekends
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:20 am

LMP wrote:The people here for the reasons already given.
UK wrote:Who do you suspect and why, in
5 sentences or less.
Humor me, OK? No quotes, no nothing, just tell me why they're scum. Thank you.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

LynchMePls wrote:@Mariyta: I disagree completely that UT has been less helpful than AKR.

Unvote
This is what I don't understand.
-Susan Ertz

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:53 am

Post by LimMePls »

I was wrong. You were and are completely fine in changing your vote from AKR to UT. I'm now looking at UT's ISO and by all quantifiable measures UT is less helpful than AKR.

V/LA on weekends
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ok. Thank you for clearing that up. I was quite confused about the apparent sudden change in opinion.
-Susan Ertz

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

UK wrote:Humor me, OK? No quotes, no nothing, just tell me why they're scum. Thank you.
Ok. Here you go:

AKR: The "I'm not the only one doing it!" defense towards the active lurking vote from Mary. Overreaction to a single vote.

CD: Contradictory stated in 180.

Mary: Interactions between CD and UT. Specifically those discussed in 180.

UT: Active lurking + complete uselessness.

And now, while I'm thinking about it:

Unvote
Vote: AKR

This was better. UT should be replaced.

@MOD: Looking at UT's ISO, it looks like its been a week since he posted. Prod?

Untrod has been prodded.

V/LA on weekends
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:16 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

LynchMePls wrote:
Maryita wrote:This other game discussion is getting old. More discussion about this game, please.

Zang, CoolDog is not a very pro-town player. He's just less scummy than some others.

Reckamonic needs to be more useful. Policy lynch = bad. Why aren't you voting fitz, for whom you gave a much better case?

After another re-read, I'm switching my vote. UT has been more useless than AKR. Bandwagon vote with no reason given, accuses AGM of fake scumhunting w/o trying to scumhunt at all himself.
UNVOTE: AKR, VOTE: Untrod Tripod
@Maryita: I disagree completely that UT has been less helpful than AKR. This unvote/vote bothers me a bit.
UK wrote:/me notes CooLDoG agreeing with MAri

/me notes CooLDoG failing to vote his scumbuddy UT.
QFT. Also note Mary switching vote to UT.

TL;DR

Something is amiss in the Mary, UT, CD interactions. Also possible AKR/CD connection, should either flip scum. There is surprisingly little to comment on for an 8 page game. If there are any unanswered questions to my slot that I missed, feel free to ask them again.

Unvote
This section's funny. It would lead me to think you suspect Mariyta the most going only by this, but your vote goes on Untrod Tripod.
UncertainKitten wrote:Hmm...if I HAVE to choose a third, I lean StrangerCoug. Most of his posts are basically fluff or irrelevant. The posts he DOES make that are relevant are mostly reiterating observations others have made. Correct me if I'm wrong, SC, but you haven't made one unique observation all game.

So, everyone else go~
I actually have made one, but it's a little subtle:
StrangerCoug wrote:Well, if life is tough, life is tough. If you need a break, take it. I'll gun AlmasterGM's cheap vote on you for you.
This implies that I don't like AlmasterGM's voting Reckamonic for "ragequitting", and I believe I'm the only one to call him out on it.

In any event, I have a life. I don't post from work. If I'm not the first person to notice something, then I'm not the first person to notice something, but I'm allowed to agree with people.
LynchMePls wrote:AKR: The "I'm not the only one doing it!" defense towards the active lurking vote from Mary. Overreaction to a single vote.

CD: Contradictory stated in 180.

Mary: Interactions between CD and UT. Specifically those discussed in 180.

UT: Active lurking + complete uselessness.

And now, while I'm thinking about it:

Unvote
Vote: AKR
This is more logical.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:34 pm

I have a life and work as well, SC, yet ~*~somehow~*~ I seem to be producing fairly original content fairly frequently. You're coasting and you aren't TRYING. Fix it.

And thank you LMP. Can you elaborate on something though? How was CD contradictory, and how is his contradiction scummy? In your view, of course.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”