Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Dutch one »

I agree with Chevre, your choice seems a bit pointless.. you're probably just voting Chevre because that is a large wagon... and I do think it isn't that coincidental that that vote is exactly what DGB likes to see.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Cyberbob »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:Or not.
Vote: CKD
, would still be more willing to tell the Antihero story to anyone willing to listen however.
You have my attention.
Alright. His play thus far has almost entirely been characterised by sketchily reasoned votes and opinions - including the ever-popular "see X post for why omg it's so obvious i don't even need to tell you why" argument. First off there's this:
Antihero wrote:
Korlash wrote:I may have been in my coma-nap for a while so the term "normal" game doesn't seem to mean to me what it should, but why would you be suspicious of... anything, when KK posted like an [exagerated] number of possible, likely, and/or simply for aesthetic design roles on page one. Would you be any more suspicious if he had claimed to be a paranoid gun owner? Or an unlynchable? Or a professional dog walker? Seriously, what the hell is that? That's not a profession... go get a job hippie...
It's fun to watch scum fail.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Korlash
Something like this is fine on its own, we were just out of the RVS and the game was in that uneasy stage where people are making serious votes with not much more than gut to go by. Typically this kind of thing is used to test people's reactions and votes don't tend to stay in one place for very long.

He kept trying to push it though. See this:
Antihero wrote:
Korlash wrote:I can't think of a funny or an as close to funny as I can get response to this, but I do agree with the vote. So well done there...

Still, I'd much rather be talking to Chevre about it, but hey I'll take whatever I can get...
What would the response have been? And talking to Chevre about what? You made this craptacular post that didn't say anything but was disguised as content.
Korlash wrote:I may have been in my coma-nap for a while so the term "normal" game doesn't seem to mean to me what it should, but why would you be suspicious of... anything, when KK posted like an [exagerated] number of possible, likely, and/or simply for aesthetic design roles on page one. Would you be any more suspicious if he had claimed to be a paranoid gun owner? Or an unlynchable? Or a professional dog walker? Seriously, what the hell is that? That's not a profession... go get a job hippie...
Really? He's trying to sell this thing as a Real Vote but all he's got is "craptacular post that didn't say anything but was disguised as content"? Even when I was under the misimpression that Korlash was trying to discredit the OP's list of roles it was still obvious that he was actually trying to make some kind of a point.
Antihero wrote:
Korlash wrote:It wasn't disguised as content, it's a simple question directed at Chevre surrounded by the special korlash sauce. And if you want to get anal about stuff like that your vote didn't have a shred of "content" backing it up either. Also the response would have been one of those killer laugh out loud and have all of your workplace look at you funny jokes, but sadly I've never been able to do one of those...
Do I sense irritation? There's no reason for that; nitpicking early on is how I roll. Nothing personal.

Xalxe is obviously town. As is Chevre. If you want reasons for these, you're just SOL. P. Edit: Actually, Seraphims poo fling at Chevre is probably the reason for me thinking she's town. As for Xalxe, diction of his posts.

Seraphim, on the other hand, is scum. If you don't believe me, read post 69; it's a doozy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Seraphim

Another P. Edit: I now hate IAUN, too.
Here he casually dishes out a couple of lazy (and badly justified, especially Chevre's) townreads and switches his over to Seraphim with that quality argument form "it's a doozy". I could barely resist joining that wagon!
Antihero wrote:
Seraphim wrote:there has been no pooflinging. Ironically, Chevre seems to be the only person to notice the broad disconnect between my vote and the statement proceeding it. I never gave any reasons for my vote on Chevre folks. The entire point was directed at inHim.
Voting without giving a good reason? Sounds like a poofling to me.

Chevre's text wall made my day, BTW.
Hypocrisy putting in a strong showing here in a double feature with a comment on Chevre's text wall that has gone oddly unremarked upon despite being essentially the same sentiment as CKD's on the same subject. CKD's post was a fair bit more bombastic I suppose.

Here he tries to justify his Seraphim vote.
Antihero wrote:
Seraphim wrote:....how did I misspell that....

poofling lol

Anyway. Do you honestly want to tell me that that was what you were referring to? I think you were referring to my "reasons" for voting Chevre which weren't there and now you are trying to justify your vote by backtracking and saying the vote was your reason for voting me all along which you and I both know is complete and utter bullshit.
What? I think you gave the reason of "gut," and we all know what comes out of the gut...
Yeah.

I don't have the stamina right now (it's pushing 6am :() to go into as much detail on the rest of his posts, at this point I vote for him and we argue for a bit over my opinion shifts on him and Korlash. He gets upset at werewolf for saying that he's buddying up to Chevre and follows it up with a bit more defence of her text wall.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Xalxe »

Dutch one wrote:I agree with Chevre, your choice seems a bit pointless.. you're probably just voting Chevre because that is a large wagon... and I do think it isn't that coincidental that that vote is exactly what DGB likes to see.
I don't believe that I have ever attempted to seek DGB's approval.

But well done on that catch that I could be. We'll make quite a scumhunter out of you yet!
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Seraphim »

What's your cutoff for how much "opinion" needs to be in everyone's posts?
I would like to think that the majority of a person's post should be either what they think of what's going on in the game or questions about what's going on in the game, not unrelated babble or rehashing of events and information that are already common knowledge. Yes, it's fine to review but less than 25% of her post that actually contains reads(very generous, BTW) or any sort of opinion that wasn't neutral summary.
Also, I have a feeling that the extra stuff was put in there to point out how ridiculous Gorrad's initial request was.
Excessive satire has no real place in a mafia game especially when other people have to read your posts too. Plus, Gorrad's request wasn't that ridiculous.
seraphim, why did you feel it was necessary to put so much effort into preaching to the choir?
It wasn't honestly that much effort to actually read the post and analyze which I should be doing anyway. The only difficult part was doing the word counts which didn't take very long either.
Soo many unnecessary words but why in the hell would a scum powerbomb that to escape notice? That BEGS notice.
It begs notice and defies easy reading. It's a distraction to try and get people to see her as town or force them to ignore her. It creates a catch 22. You can't get an accurate read on a player without reading all of their posts. However, her post is one that is not easy to read or get a read off of.
Why didn't you read it? Are you not interested in having the town win, which is most effectively done by the comprehension of all information possible?
This is the sort of thing I'm talking about.

That wall was NOT pro-town.

Here's what it boils down to.

Chevre's post is a lot of noise and her reads don't look paticularly well constructed either. The actual reads themselves are few and far between and not easy to pick out on a casual read. It's not pro-town, there's no reason to think that it does.
I'm afraid I find the discussion of the ratio of fluff to information to opinion in my large post rather pointless. You cannot expect a person to post pure opinion; and that request was made even more difficult when you consider I was supposedly explaining it to a person on the street. Sure, it may be the case that only twenty percent of that post was what you consider opinion, but it was still six-hundred-eleven words. That's likely more words than many players have posted with their own original thoughts.
What, is it pointless because there's no point or because it makes you uncomfortable? Didn't think anyone was going to actually analyze it did you?

Quality > quanity

You rehash a lot of the same material or make half-assed comments like "I found it odd" or "I found it annoying". 20% is GENEROUS...I haven't calculated how much of it actually dealt with player alignment but it's not the majority.

I have no idea if they are scum or not but right now my highest scumreads are Chevre, SpyreX, and Antihero. Chevre, well, I think I've covered that. SpryeX has almost been a non-presence and generally he tends to be a big personality. He seems incredibly indecisive in this game. Antihero is spouting bullshit. Cyberbob has outlined why. I could see all three of them as scum together but I don't know if they'd all be so blatant about it.

CKD, Gorrad, and Jerbs are my strongest town reads ATM.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

farside22 wrote:
Mod: Please prod KMD. He has yet to post here but seems to be posting elsewhere just fine.

Fos: Kmd
Prodded.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

SOLD !!!!!!!!

I'm willing to vote for Antihero. Immediately after I see Chevre delivering us some scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, DGB, what do you think of SpryeX?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Katsuki »

Chevre wrote: Katsuki, give me a few reasons why scum would make the post I did, and you also need to explain your vote, which happened prior to my rather large post.
Riding on DGB-horsey's back~
Xalxe wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Works for me.

Unvote, Vote: Chevre
Hey, Katsuki! Remember that one game...we were scum together...you posted just like this...yeah.
Hey, Xalxe! Remember all my other games on site...even though we didn't play together...I posted just like this...yeah.

If your only reasoning is me having posted like this once as scum before, aka highly selective meta, then you need a better argument.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Xalxe »

Ah, then I see that this unhelpful shortposting is a common thing with you.

That's helpful.
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wow, all these pages already? Uhh I'll try to get around to it tonight, but my only real chance is probably 3 or 4 in the morning and I don't really have any opportunities after tonight to sleep for a few days. Working 14 hours tomorrow up through midnight, then gotta leave at 5 am the next morning to go out of state for a few days.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:08 am

Seraphim wrote:Hey, DGB, what do you think of SpryeX?
If SpyreX fails to deliver moonbeams, we're just going to have to string him up. So far, my mailbox is empty.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 am

Kmd4390 wrote:Wow, all these pages already? Uhh I'll try to get around to it tonight, but my only real chance is probably 3 or 4 in the morning and I don't really have any opportunities after tonight to sleep for a few days. Working 14 hours tomorrow up through midnight, then gotta leave at 5 am the next morning to go out of state for a few days.
This looks like a fantabulous lynch candidate to me.

nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by nocase »

xalxe's posts are so cynical and sneakily light on actual scum-hunting-related content that i find it difficult to believe that they're coming from the perspective of an uninformed townie trying to find scum.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Xalxe »

nocase wrote:xalxe's posts are so cynical and sneakily light on actual scum-hunting-related content that i find it difficult to believe that they're coming from the perspective of an uninformed townie trying to find scum.
I would enjoy proof.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by nocase »

you annoy me; please stop posting.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:33 pm

nocase wrote:xalxe's posts are so cynical and sneakily light on actual scum-hunting-related content that i find it difficult to believe that they're coming from the perspective of an uninformed townie trying to find scum.
Who else fits this description? List please.

Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Xalxe »

nocase wrote:you annoy me; please stop posting.
You have not yet proven your point.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by nocase »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Who else fits this description? List please.
just xalxe. :)
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Jesus its gonna be one of these games huh.

FINE

We're going to do a dance of 13 posts. And we're gonna have a talk. One by god damn one.
Vote: Dutch One So KK doesn't need to find a replacement D1.

DGB, I want you to claim. I don't care if it's real or fake, your claims are fantastic and often game-changing, and I don't want you to be NK'd before you have the chance to turn this game on its head.
So, a vote for replacement (which I guess is a function of him being new but otherwise a throwaway).

BUT, the 'joking' part of this is awesome. And it sets a trend.

Lets continue.
http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewto ... 1b894dc06d

If you're bored, read this game with a focus on DGB. It's worth the time. I have, on more than one occasion, joined a game primarily to see what the heck DGB's gonna pull in it.

That said, I'm getting a gut read as well. Unvote, Vote: Gorrad
So, we move into a justification for awesome 1 (which isn't any justification and we'll get to the weird DGB-non-alignment love later) BUT we get another awesome.

Its not like this is going to be a trend, right?
If you're referring to the first part, it is not a joke. DGB is one of my favorite mafia players, as she plays the game to have fun as opposed to winning.

If you're referring to the second part, well done! You have successfully deduced that I have read my role PM, and therefore cannot have a gut read on myself.
DGB is 3 for 3.

HOWEVER, the more interesting part(s) of this relate to the pattern we've seen in 1 and 2: playing 'for fun' versus winning. I mean, that's a pretty good explanation for the absence of anything that would even pretend to be useful thus far, right?
KORLASH!

I haven't seen you in ages! Why didn't you join my Large Theme? Have you been doing well for yourself?
Hi I am fluff lets move on.
@Korlash: Yeah, read at least the OP of Gorrad's Favorite Fictional Characters mafia. I think you'll approve. My next theme will likely be a sequel to it or Webcomic Wars. I've also been tossing around doing something involving the Blackest Night event in the DC universe.
Ohh hey sup fluff I'm your bro fluff lets hang out sometime.
Dutch, you're new here so slack shall be cut. Look up the Random Voting Stage in the wiki. Basically, at the start of the game a whole bunch of people are silly and vote randomly. Then one person says 'OMG the RVS suxxorz' and there's a big debate over whether or not to have an RVS. Depending on which side has more, either the most vocal person for or against the RVS is the D1 lynch. The game proceeds from there.

For those who would call me out on this, the above is satire. Satire is a type of social commentary that uses sarcasm and hyperbole (not the round thing, that's a hyperbola. Hyperbole is exaggeration), possibly in conjunction with juxtaposition.
Now, this is the beginning load of crap.

This game didn't start out with an RVS.

FURTHER, (and this is important), Dutch's questions about voting really reflect three things:

1.) Stupid RVS votes
2.) Votes on nocase
3.) VOTES ON GORRAD JESUS.

So this slappywags really has a 'they're just voting me for RVS and thats why I 'lol, RVS'd'.

I MEAN HE EVEN REFERENCES IT BY CALLING THIS POST A SATIRE JESUS

Anywho, we must go up from the bottom of the barrel right?
When someone asks why everyone's voting this quick, I'm going to tell them about the RVS, as the RVS is why we're all voting this quick. I wasn't saying 'lol, RVS'. That implies that I'm using the RVS as an excuse to make a vote regarding which people have called me out. I'm not. I was trying to make an explanation for someone who didn't seem to know what was going on.

Not liking Cyberbob. He seems to be doing the classic tells of following the crowd while actually contributing next to nothing.

Note for those who would call me a hypocrite as I have not contributed myself: I'm not pretending to contribute. This is my first contribution post. Cyberbob is faking it.

Vote: Cyberbob, Gorradscum can hang later.
So, he partially 'addresses' what I was saying (without addressing me directly a tech move).

But, lets get into the meat. There are THREE awesome parts about this vote.

1.) Cyberbob 'the non contributor' was the FIRST to mention Gorrads garbage with DGB-claiming (now, to be fair a function of time but).
2.) The post right before this one is inHim (who is town but thats for later) placing a vote on cyberbob.
3.) He calls himself scum again 'lol jokes' are tech.

So, if we want to 'mafia' this up its a pretty good sneaky OMGUS with a side of baby-bandwagoning with a side of claiming scum for the second time.

But, it gets better:
Chevre isn't looking good. I agree with Shakespeare-scum tell and non-committal posts-tell, so let's see if we can hammer at one of those.

Chevre, I want your opinion of me, CKD, and Cyberbob, and SpyreX. No less than three sentences for each, stating why you believe them to be scum or town. Make it so that a random person I walk up to can understand you without issue. (Please note: I live in Texas. So assume a low average intelligence).
Me because I was the first wagon. Cyberbob because he's my main suspect. SpyreX and CKD because they have yet to be the target of any talk, so Chevre can't just follow the crowd.
The first part is "I am sheeping DGB"
The second part WOOOAH NELLY.

If I've got to go through and look at how many people have actually 'been talked about' I will but I'd rather not.
There's one sure thing in common with Cyberbob and I though: We've both voted for Gorrad. HUH SHOCKER.
Which means I'd push the chance of CKD the 'random' name being a scum partner up. And its not like that's gonna be brought up:
CKD, money where your mouth is time. Point out where the firm stances and opinions are.

Chevre, I honestly appreciate the time and effort you put into making such a post. Mod: Would giving Chevre's WoT post to a person on the street and asking their opinions of it be in violation of any rules (such as talking about the game outside of the thread)?
That said, as I just hinted to, you really didn't give anything firm. The trend with you so far has been a lot of analysis with very little solid hunting. It's early game, so that can be forgiven, but I expect to actually see firm stances as the game goes on.
Aside from an obvious :roll: question this is still timid baiting. Real timid.

But this does start the 'CKD fight'. Which continues:
You're dodging the question. I didn't say I didn't see any, and that isn't the point. You said "Firm" stances and opinions, and I want you to enumerate exactly what you meant.

DGB, all fluff? Seriously? I goofed around at the start, but I'm playin' serious (by my standards, at least) now.
Mmm semantics the most delicious of fights.

And more talking to DGB. Sawheet.

And we'll finish this adventure.
In my defense, I more wanted him to post it in terms that someone on the street who already knew the game could understand. I was shooting for trying to get him to stop hiding behind fancy vocabulary (not that there's anything wrong with it in principle- it just seemed like he was being sesquipidalian for its own sake). I did not honestly expect him to explain out the entire game.
So, another 'lol irony joke' framed in... nothing. Explaining the game to the outside just led us down eye-melt alley and that is not awesome.

HOWEVER, since of course no one is going to read this in total lets give the tl;dr:

1.) Gorrad has out his little pen checking boxes off the old school scumtell list like it aint no thing (see: NO SCUM WOULD EVERRR).
2.) His Chevre business is the most timid thing ever and if it weren't for Chevre (who probably is town with a Gorrad-scum flip) going POWER WORDS 9000 we wouldn't be missing the forest for the trees.
3.) He's playing a sweet ass slap and tickle with DGB (which, if DGB weren't being townositiy (seriously the only thing giving me pause is wanting a Gorrad VIG instead of lynchin' come on now)) in one of the grossest courting rituals ever.
4.) Even better is the 'random' list of people for Chevre that points at a CKD partner.
--- Note: see with all the timid nibbles his vote is still firmly on Cyberbob. YEEAAA BOI

You'll get more about others later but seriously.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Kat 266 wrote:Re: Chevre wall, I see no pro-town reasoning for typing such a giant wall of text at this point of the game, considering the amount of people who would actually read it (not very many). He was asked for reads on three people, and instead of responding with clear answers, he gives us this giant monstrosity. It's essentially equivalent to not having answered the question IMO.
This is all after the fact though. You already voted Chevre before this wall. You don't need to clarify this point, you need to clarify why you jumped on her to begin with. Because DGB told you to?

---
DGB 274 wrote:You are all singly voting for players that might be viable lynch candidates. If you want that player lynched, convince us.
Let me preface this by saying that I think I can be persuaded onto the Chevre wagon without much arm twisting. I think Chevre is a little too high strung right now, and it's striking me as panicky. Especially that line about how she can't defend herself unless you formally confront her with a case.

As far as my vote goes, look at Kat's post 159 and tell me if you are comfortable with that person on your wagon. I don't know Kat to be convinced that easily, and it just seems really lazy. I would cut her more slack if she said something like, "I like where DGB's going, and I want to build on it, but I'm a little busy right now. I'm still going to vote though."

As it stands, Chevre might work for her, but her vote does not work for me.

---
Dutch 277 wrote:Just look at all his posts and everything you find is scummie or atleast something a town idiot would do.
Can you stop with the WIFOM? It's not going to convince anyone saying that a scum would or wouldn't do X.
Dutch 300 wrote:I agree with Chevre, your choice seems a bit pointless.. you're probably just voting Chevre because that is a large wagon...
This is a big allegation that I think is unwarranted. You should expand on this, or I'm just going to assume you are slinging mud here.

---
DGB 311 wrote:This looks like a fantabulous lynch candidate to me.
Are you kidding? He hasn't even posted yet. Why would we lynch someone who has given us nothing to work with?

---

I like Cyberbob and Seraphim's last two posts. I skimmed over Spyrex's ninja'd post above me. It looks aimless at first glance, which is really uncharacteristic of him. The quotes have no authors attributed. Ugh. Cyberbob, do you not get where I'm coming from or do you think I'm just playing the "confusion/frustration" card as a tactic?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Damning RC

THAT IS THE ENTIRETY OF GORRADS POSTS.

Dont' do this to me. I made WORDS happen. Far more than I like to illustrate how utterly ridiculous Gorrad being alive much less creeping on town lists really is.

Ffffff.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh, and of course I didn't bring it up:

I'm toying around with the idea of a dutch-gorrad connection but it seems too sloppy so I can't bite on it.

If Gorrad flipped scum and I was a confused vig I'd sure put a bullet through CKD though.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

RedCoyote wrote:I like Cyberbob and Seraphim's last two posts. I skimmed over Spyrex's ninja'd post above me. It looks aimless at first glance, which is really uncharacteristic of him. The quotes have no authors attributed. Ugh. Cyberbob, do you not get where I'm coming from or do you think I'm just playing the "confusion/frustration" card as a tactic?
I can understand when people are confused by games but you laid the woe-is-me on pretty damn thick. Everything about that post came off as forced.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Korlash »

Farside wrote:I think the only time I saw a quick lynch was with Vengeful mafia. Yes that is a completely different case.
And your right I don't see people lynched at the start of the day for doing crazy things, but I only recall one person who handled pressure and was scum when being voted for. Usually I see scum flustered.
Maybe it's being gone for 6 months and thinking that crazy actions were normal in every game (which now upon looking at my past games there are not as common as I believed) I was harsh on Chevre for her belief. I think I just got it in my head that people on MS were nuts in most every game I was in. But I realize it wasn't as common so I was wrong to think Chevre was faking her belief however I will point out if she was suspicious and it's the start of the game why didn't she vote for Norse in the first place then?
I'm not going to try to defend Chevre or claim to know why she did or didn't do anything. But to me "She didn't vote that guy" doesn't sound all that weird, beginning of the game or not.
DGB wrote:farside22 - 1 - Korlash >>> Darling, farside isn't reacting to your vote like I'd expect her to if she were scum. You might have a point with this vote, but farside isn't today's lynch.
You may have a point. The conversation went off on a side tangent and made me more or less forget what my original point was...

Unvote:
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Ah, okay, sorry. I see where you're coming from now, Spy. That'll do nicely. I retract my kneejerk statement.

On a sidenote, I love how everyone in this game decided to change their avatars at the same time.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”