Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Chevre »

I'm afraid I find the discussion of the ratio of fluff to information to opinion in my large post rather pointless. You cannot expect a person to post pure opinion; and that request was made even more difficult when you consider I was supposedly explaining it to a person on the street. Sure, it may be the case that only twenty percent of that post was what you consider opinion, but it was still six-hundred-eleven words. That's likely more words than many players have posted with their own original thoughts.

Gorrad, I tend to think in alleged "fancy vocabulary" - therefore it is what comes out into the posts.

Katsuki, give me a few reasons why scum would make the post I did, and you also need to explain your vote, which happened prior to my rather large post.

DrippingGoofBall, since you believe so strongly that Jerbs is town, what from his posts gives you that indication? I must not be seeing it, you know, because my vote remains on him.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Chevre wrote:DrippingGoofBall, since you believe so strongly that Jerbs is town, what from his posts gives you that indication? I must not be seeing it, you know, because my vote remains on him.
He's the opposite of you.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Dutch one »

Sorry DGB, but that doesn't make sense. Just look at all his posts and everything you find is scummie or atleast something a town idiot would do. I don't see anything he posted yet that convinces me he isn't scum. And even if he is a townie, I don't think his death will harm the town. So he is a safe choice in my opinion
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

farside22 wrote:
CKD wrote:What is the point? The term “moronic” is relative btw, I have been lynched day one as a town for “overreacting”, recently “underreacting”, and for unvoting and not replacing my vote….these were mostly (note a say mostly) scum driven attacks…but they labeled it as “moronic”…or scummy….same with “crazy”…so I can look and find what you are looking for…but what is the point?
I really wish I had two votes right now.

You did just do at QFT under what Korlash stated and now your back tracking and also proving my point on idiotic things people do as town.
Oh and scum pushing the lynch, thanks I forgot to put that on my list of why someone town would do something crazy and it's to see who pushes the lynch based on that stupidity (aka Richard from 2 games I was in).
I am not sure I understanding a.) what your arguement is here..and b.) what you think I am backtracking on.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:24 am

Dutch one wrote:Sorry DGB, but that doesn't make sense. Just look at all his posts and everything you find is scummie or atleast something a town idiot would do. I don't see anything he posted yet that convinces me he isn't scum. And even if he is a townie, I don't think his death will harm the town. So he is a safe choice in my opinion
really DGB? really?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:25 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
farside22 wrote:
CKD wrote:What is the point? The term “moronic” is relative btw, I have been lynched day one as a town for “overreacting”, recently “underreacting”, and for unvoting and not replacing my vote….these were mostly (note a say mostly) scum driven attacks…but they labeled it as “moronic”…or scummy….same with “crazy”…so I can look and find what you are looking for…but what is the point?
I really wish I had two votes right now.

You did just do at QFT under what Korlash stated and now your back tracking and also proving my point on idiotic things people do as town.
Oh and scum pushing the lynch, thanks I forgot to put that on my list of why someone town would do something crazy and it's to see who pushes the lynch based on that stupidity (aka Richard from 2 games I was in).
I am not sure I understanding a.) what your arguement is here..and b.) what you think I am backtracking on.
EDIT..".I am not sure I understand"...hard to believe that English is my first lan.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:30 am

Dutch one wrote:Sorry DGB, but that doesn't make sense. Just look at all his posts and everything you find is scummie or atleast something a town idiot would do. I don't see anything he posted yet that convinces me he isn't scum.
No, Jerbs is a hive-kicking townie. You need to re-think your assumptions.
Dutch one wrote:And even if he is a townie, I don't think his death will harm the town. So he is a safe choice in my opinion
Right here, I'm going to hold my tongue. I'll just say: "No."
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Dutch one »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Dutch one wrote:Sorry DGB, but that doesn't make sense. Just look at all his posts and everything you find is scummie or atleast something a town idiot would do. I don't see anything he posted yet that convinces me he isn't scum. And even if he is a townie, I don't think his death will harm the town. So he is a safe choice in my opinion
really DGB? really?
what do you mean? (sorry, but I'm Dutch (who has ever guessed that?? :o ), so it's hard for me to see the difference between a real question and a sarcastic insult..)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:33 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
really DGB? really?
Yeah, really. He's a nO0b that's never seen how scum operates. He's attacking, taking clear stances, putting his neck under the blade. It just so happens that he would be wise to vote for his town reads. Which gives me an idea.

@ Dutch one

Who are your town reads?

Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Dutch one »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Dutch one wrote:Sorry DGB, but that doesn't make sense. Just look at all his posts and everything you find is scummie or atleast something a town idiot would do. I don't see anything he posted yet that convinces me he isn't scum.
No, Jerbs is a hive-kicking townie. You need to re-think your assumptions.
easy answer... do you also have some real reasons?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 am

Dutch one wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
really DGB? really?
what do you mean? (sorry, but I'm Dutch (who has ever guessed that?? :o ), so it's hard for me to see the difference between a real question and a sarcastic insult..)
it was directed to DGB.

bottom line: the quoted post was scummy...and I am trying to see how long DGB can ignore it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am

Dutch one, I want your town reads. From most townie, to least townie.

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Cyberbob »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Dutch one, I want your town reads. From most townie, to least townie.
I hereby dub this play
The Costanza Gambit

With that out of the way, nobody seems to be interested in Antihero all that much. I'd like to know why, I've seen larger wagons form for less this game.
Unvote
and selling my vote to the highest bidder.

Or not.
Vote: CKD
, would still be more willing to tell the Antihero story to anyone willing to listen however.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Fixed version:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Dutch one, I want your town reads. From most townie, to least townie.
I hereby dub this play
The Costanza Gambit

With that out of the way, nobody seems to be interested in Antihero all that much. I'd like to know why, I've seen larger wagons form for less this game.
Unvote
and selling my vote to the highest bidder.

Or not.
, would still be more willing to tell the Antihero story to anyone willing to listen however.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Dutch one »

my town reads? I'll give an honest answer

Town:
- Serphim (I never really placed him somewhere in my list, but I think he is town after analyzing him. He tries to hard.. a scum will try to keep a low-profile. Take for an example a look at his ridiculous analyze of Chevre's "letter". Why should someone ever write something like that what is so pointless... I don't think that's a Mafia-thing)
- Chevre (so many people are attacking her, and if you look back to earlier in the game, then you see that even more people have been voting for her. Se doesn't have many allies/support so I don't think she is scum. She e is just an example of the "standert" townie that is most often lynched in the first day. And about her "text-walls", yes that is kind of scummie (I'm not going to explain now why I think that is a scummie action) action, but everyone can make a long post, the fact that she made a long text doesn't mean she is definately scum. That whole wagon at her is just crap.

neutral (people I haven't really analyzed yet..):
- Xalxe
- SpyreX
- nocase
- RedCoyote
- Werewolf

neutral (I'm not sure about them, but not in a bad way):
- Cyberbob
- Korlash

questionable (people who sometimes act suspicious, but who aren't that scummie in my opinion):
- Gorrad
- DGB
- iamausername
- inhim
- CKD

possible scum:
- Antihero
- Jerbs
- Katsuki
- farside22

well, this is how I currently think about most people...
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:58 am

Cyberbob wrote:Or not.
You have my attention.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:03 am

Dutch one wrote:a scum will try to keep a low-profile.
OK. That's your first actual scumtell worthy of the name. Who keeps high profile, and low profile. List please.
Dutch one wrote:Chevre [...] Se doesn't have many allies/support so I don't think she is scum.
Someone else educate this kid on Greyhounds.

This isn't the worse scumlist I've ever seen, I just really disagree with Jerbs being on it, and farside needs more cooking.

- Antihero
- Jerbs
- Katsuki
- farside22

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:15 am

Post by farside22 »

@ckd:
First of all you QFT here
What part of this was QFT?

Because here is the exact opposite of what Korlash was saying in your reply to me.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2745821
DGB wrote:This isn't the worse scumlist I've ever seen, I just really disagree with Jerbs being on it, and farside needs more cooking.
Cooking? What I need to be deep fried and put on the grill?

@Dutch: Why do you think I'm possibly scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Dutch one »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Dutch one wrote:a scum will try to keep a low-profile.
OK. That's your first actual scumtell worthy of the name. Who keeps high profile, and low profile. List please.
I'm still working at my "lifestory" for religion (yes, my lifestory, and that's not a joke :igmeou: ) so I'm not going to make a new list now.. maybe later (in an hour)
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Dutch one wrote:Chevre [...] Se doesn't have many allies/support so I don't think she is scum.
Someone else educate this kid on Greyhounds.
you really think all your opinions are right?.. welcome in the real world :wink:.. because they are not
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Xalxe »

Chevre wrote:Xalxe, you seemed to be worried by my vote's presence. I think I shall keep it on you a bit longer.

Cyberbob, I have to agree with your stance on iamausername's Post 92. Why in the world would Xalxe want to dictate why she herself was scummy? That being said, iamausername, you need to explain why you believe Xalxe to be scummy.

Er...Xalxe actually did answer iamausername's question. Xalxe, why would you do that?
1) Okay.
2) First, I’m a guy. Second, how did I dictate how I was scummy? If I did (bear with me, it’s been a bit since I read this, remember) it was to prove a point I’m sure.
3) What question? Why wouldn’t I answer it?

That being said, I don’t get this Chevre wagon---oh, wait DGB started it. Never mind, I get its baselessness now. Carry on.
Runner wrote:
Runner wrote:I don't see the cases on Gorrad and Chevre here, can anyone help?
No one wants to step up? All I'm seeing is 1 line of nothing and a big vote on one of these 2. Honestly, these 2 are the ones making some sense here.
Dear Runner,

I like you. I don’t know why. I think you remind me of myself. I’ll help you out here.

The attitude of 90% of the players here is BWHAHAHAHAHAHA CASES STFU N00B I’M EXPERIENCED.

So yeah. Enjoy

Love,

Xalxe
Katsuki wrote:Works for me.

Unvote, Vote: Chevre
Hey, Katsuki! Remember that one game...we were scum together...you posted just like this...yeah.

Post 164 of chevre’s is way too long. But I like it.

Dear nocase’s post 167&8: Please stop sucking. You live up to your name. That’s illegal.
Chevre wrote:farside22, yes, I honestly now do think my vote could be relocated. I just keep forgetting to do so, but I will not forget this time.
Unvote. Vote: Jerbs
Bullshit. Bullshit bullshit bullshit. Bullshit.

I like this wagon. Let’s see if it survives until page 12.
iamausername wrote:
Chevre wrote:That being said, iamausername, you need to explain why you believe Xalxe to be scummy.
If you say so. I'm actually not so suspicious of Xalxe any more, his response when I asked him to produce a case on himself looks more like a town response.

As for where the suspicion came from in the first place, here is Xalxe's first post in the thread:
Xalxe wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:Deadline added to OP (5 weeks).

Also, Xalxe PMed me that he will be V/LA until 1/23 (Sunday).
But since I have no school today, I'm here for a bit.

So, thoughts on the 4 pages so far:

nocase and InHim: WTF? Don't fakeclaim post restrictions. Had I been around, I'd have voted nocase instantly. I still haven't really seen reasoning behind the fakeclaims.
DGB: DEAR GOD NOT AGAIN--er, hey there, how you doin?
Korlash: Nice to see you again. I really mean that I knew you existed and then disappeared, so hi.
Dutch one: I really, for your sake, hope you can keep up with this shit. It gets crazy fast.
Chevre: is there anywhere better your vote could be right now?
SpyreX: could you explain the Gorrad vote?

P-EDIT: DGB, I'm camping 2 hours away, hence v/la.
"Had I been around I'd have voted nocase instantly" - What was stopping him from voting nocase here? He says himself that he hasn't seen any reason for nocase/inHim's fake PRs, so if they would have earned a vote when they were made, why don't they earn a vote now?

Also, he asks Chevre if there's anywhere better he could put his vote, but Xalxe isn't using his vote at all, so maybe he should remove the plank of wood from his own eye.

In terms of why not now, he’s not being as dumb anymore. He would’ve gotten the vote earlier because the PR was full of shit. Now, we realize it was “a way to start the game.” I still don’t like him, but hey, he’s not today’s lynch for now.

Oh noes, the chevre wagon is dying!

Holy crap, I read all that. So then...

VOTE: Chevre

I would like explanations on their votes from the following players:

-Katsuki
-werewolf555
-iamausername
-curiouskarmadog

Failure to answer will result in bonus scumpoints. Answering for them will result in scumpoints for both.

If there are any questions I missed, or any important points that need to be brought to my attention, speak now.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please prod KMD. He has yet to post here but seems to be posting elsewhere just fine.

Fos: Kmd
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Chevre »

Xalxe, I'm really confused as to how the above post ended with a vote on me; could you please explain?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:33 am

I'm really loving Xalxe, and it has nothing to do with the Chevre vote.

Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Chevre »

Xalxe, you don't need to explain it anymore; I reread more deeply. Still, it seems you like far too much of what I'm saying/doing/what's happening to me to warrant a vote.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Xalxe »

Chevre wrote:Xalxe, you don't need to explain it anymore; I reread more deeply. Still, it seems you like far too much of what I'm saying/doing/what's happening to me to warrant a vote.
Only 2/3 would mean I wouldn't vote. I like what's happening to you very much. But having not read your HOLYSHITWALL and then examining later analysies (inHim I think had a good one...whoever did the color-coding), I concur with the analysts more than I do with you.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”