Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Well I didn't expect that at all. Um. Maybe I'll actually read it tomorrow but the sheer wall of text is just mindboggling.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

Seraphim wrote:there has been no pooflinging. Ironically, Chevre seems to be the only person to notice the broad disconnect between my vote and the statement proceeding it. I never gave any reasons for my vote on Chevre folks. The entire point was directed at inHim.
Voting without giving a good reason? Sounds like a poofling to me.

Chevre's text wall made my day, BTW.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Seraphim »

....how did I misspell that....

poofling lol

Anyway. Do you honestly want to tell me that that was what you were referring to? I think you were referring to my "reasons" for voting Chevre which weren't there and now you are trying to justify your vote by backtracking and saying the vote was your reason for voting me all along which you and I both know is complete and utter bullshit.

Think carefully before you answer.

FoS: Antihero
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Chevre »

farside22,
Chevre wrote:I also thought I answered Xalxe's question when
I said he seemed nervous with my vote on him, so I kept it on there
and I can see how nocase's claim may be interpreted as the "start" of the game, it's basically a null matter now and therefore wasn't an effective start to the game if you consider it to be one. Don't you want to know his motivations as to why he made his first post was a lie? I think that while we know the post restriction is not true, I'd like to see why nocase did it, and how he thought it would affect the game in a positive way. If nocase can't answer that, then he shouldn't have had any motivation to do it if he's Town. Yes, I thought there was a considerable chance that it was a lie, but I wasn't going to completely cement it as one immediately, I think it's somewhat foolish to do so, even if the rules seem to favor otherwise. Also, by marginally mentioning Lynch All Liars, I was trying to reinforce that nocase's opening move was extremely risky if he was town, as some who heavily believe in Lynch All Liars would be ready to maintain a vote on him all throughout the day.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
farside22 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:OMG, I have been here for years...and that post was the longest I have ever read...firm stances and opinions...and lots of content...town or really ballsy scum...got to be town.

CKD is on my scum list officially.
why is that?...because I like someone who provides stances?
Because you ignore the case on cheve and call her town based on one long post. Most of here post was a waste of repeating what everyone stated and only saying one person was town with no real read on anyone else.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

How does this
Chevre wrote:I also thought I answered Xalxe's question when
I said he seemed nervous with my vote on him, so I kept it on there
Answer this:
x wrote:Chevre: is there anywhere better your vote could be right now?

Chevre wrote:farside22,
and I can see how nocase's claim may be interpreted as the "start" of the game, it's basically a null matter now and therefore wasn't an effective start to the game if you consider it to be one. Don't you want to know his motivations as to why he made his first post was a lie? I think that while we know the post restriction is not true, I'd like to see why nocase did it, and how he thought it would affect the game in a positive way. If nocase can't answer that, then he shouldn't have had any motivation to do it if he's Town. Yes, I thought there was a considerable chance that it was a lie, but I wasn't going to completely cement it as one immediately, I think it's somewhat foolish to do so, even if the rules seem to favor otherwise. Also, by marginally mentioning Lynch All Liars, I was trying to reinforce that nocase's opening move was extremely risky if he was town, as some who heavily believe in Lynch All Liars would be ready to maintain a vote on him all throughout the day.
Honestly how many games have you played at MS? How many games have you seen a player do something moronic, crazy or even remotely scummy to start the game and actually be scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Antihero »

Seraphim wrote:....how did I misspell that....

poofling lol

Anyway. Do you honestly want to tell me that that was what you were referring to? I think you were referring to my "reasons" for voting Chevre which weren't there and now you are trying to justify your vote by backtracking and saying the vote was your reason for voting me all along which you and I both know is complete and utter bullshit.
What? I think you gave the reason of "gut," and we all know what comes out of the gut...
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Chevre »

farside22, yes, I honestly now do think my vote could be relocated. I just keep forgetting to do so, but I will not forget this time.
Unvote. Vote: Jerbs
. Anyway, I have no idea how many games I played here, but I can't say I've kept track of how what they did at the beginning of the game relates to their faction. I don't know if that's a common practice or not, but I do not do it. However, I do know that anything that seems out-of-the-ordinary or not seeming to benefit the town is scummy. I've tried to think of how nocase's lie could be helpful, but I cannot. If you can recommend such a way that it could assist the town, then please do share. With your previous statement, you are bordering along the lines of "The scumtells at the start of games are measurably less valuable than those later on in the game." I surely hope that is not what you're intending, nor do I think you are.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Antihero »

^Wasted votes make me cry on the inside.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Chevre wrote:farside22, yes, I honestly now do think my vote could be relocated. I just keep forgetting to do so, but I will not forget this time.
Unvote. Vote: Jerbs
. Anyway, I have no idea how many games I played here, but I can't say I've kept track of how what they did at the beginning of the game relates to their faction. I don't know if that's a common practice or not, but I do not do it. However, I do know that anything that seems out-of-the-ordinary or not seeming to benefit the town is scummy. I've tried to think of how nocase's lie could be helpful, but I cannot. If you can recommend such a way that it could assist the town, then please do share. With your previous statement, you are bordering along the lines of "The scumtells at the start of games are measurably less valuable than those later on in the game." I surely hope that is not what you're intending, nor do I think you are.
I don't ever recall a game where scum put their neck out on the line at the very first page and face the consequences of getting voted out. Mind you that is the games I have played. Some are with people like Jack, DGB and a few people I can't remember without searching my games.
The point of starting out the gates and do something what you call out-of-the-ordinary is for reaction persons. To see who responds and how they respond, if someone responds or doesn't. Who votes on it and why.
It also gets people talking and out of the RVS stage, which sometimes I find quite useless.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Gorrad »

curiouskarmadog wrote:OMG, I have been here for years...and that post was the longest I have ever read...firm stances and opinions...and lots of content...town or really ballsy scum...got to be town.
CKD, money where your mouth is time. Point out where the firm stances and opinions are.

Chevre, I honestly appreciate the time and effort you put into making such a post.
Mod:
Would giving Chevre's WoT post to a person on the street and asking their opinions of it be in violation of any rules (such as talking about the game outside of the thread)?
That said, as I just hinted to, you really didn't give anything firm. The trend with you so far has been a lot of analysis with very little solid hunting. It's early game, so that can be forgiven, but I expect to actually see firm stances as the game goes on.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Gorrad wrote:
Mod:
Would giving Chevre's WoT post to a person on the street and asking their opinions of it be in violation of any rules (such as talking about the game outside of the thread)?
Yes, it would be considered talking about the game outside the thread and therefore against the rules.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Alas! After the game ends, then.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Chevre »

That is a true bummer.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Korlash »

Farside wrote:Honestly how many games have you played at MS? How many games have you seen a player do something moronic, crazy or even remotely scummy to start the game and actually be scum?
What? You're not actually saying doing something outside of the "norm" at the start of the game makes you town are you? And what prevents scum from acting crazy or moronic?
Chevre wrote:However, I do know that anything that seems out-of-the-ordinary or not seeming to benefit the town is scummy. I've tried to think of how nocase's lie could be helpful, but I cannot. If you can recommend such a way that it could assist the town, then please do share. With your previous statement, you are bordering along the lines of "The scumtells at the start of games are measurably less valuable than those later on in the game." I surely hope that is not what you're intending, nor do I think you are.
You seem to be under the impression mafia games can simply start out of thin air, and while that's arguable eventually someone has to do something to get conversation started. Over the course of time this something has turned into the RVS. You also seem to be stuck on the fact that nocase's "claim" was a lie and not merely a joke. What about DGB's claim? Do you consider that a lie or a joke? And if a joke, what is the difference? Arguably DGB's claim would be worse as it happened later in the game and was actually asked for, yet somehow nocase's is elevated to a lie and hers is ignored.
Farside wrote:I don't ever recall a game where scum put their neck out on the line at the very first page and face the consequences of getting voted out. Mind you that is the games I have played. Some are with people like Jack, DGB and a few people I can't remember without searching my games.
You actually allude to games you've played with DGB as evidence that scum wouldn't act abnormal at the start of the game? You honestly think DGB's role reflects how she acts for the first 5 or so pages? And what defines putting their neck on the line? I can't think of any action short of claiming to be mafia you can do page one that would actually give you fear of being lynched right then and there. Hell half the game is off doing their own stuff for the first two pages you could probably get away with claiming to be scum.
Unvote:, Vote: farside22

I would say almost everyone actively posting has done something moronic or crazy, and while the possibility exists that only the town are actually playing the game at the moment, I find it more likely that your theory here is wrong.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Good lord that was a lot of words.
Kor wrote:What? You're not actually saying doing something outside of the "norm" at the start of the game makes you town are you? And what prevents scum from acting crazy or moronic?
Hey Korlash!

Hey.

<3

Seriously I'm not sure where wild and wacky antics became a towntell because it sure as hell isn't.

I mean, it'd be like, as town, claiming scum over and over. It's not a towntell.

GASP SPEAKING OF THAT:
Gorrad wrote:
When someone asks why everyone's voting this quick, I'm going to tell them about the RVS, as the RVS is why we're all voting this quick. I wasn't saying 'lol, RVS'. That implies that I'm using the RVS as an excuse to make a vote regarding which people have called me out. I'm not. I was trying to make an explanation for someone who didn't seem to know what was going on.

Not liking Cyberbob. He seems to be doing the classic tells of following the crowd while actually contributing next to nothing.

Note for those who would call me a hypocrite as I have not contributed myself: I'm not pretending to contribute. This is my first contribution post. Cyberbob is faking it.

Vote: Cyberbob,
Gorradscum can hang later.
1.) There was a discourse that wasn't 'RVS'.
2.) If this is the contribution then the elimination of said contribution wont be a loss.
3.) See bold. NO.

DGB help me. I believe.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Alrighty then. Another list of dotpoints incoming.

- The funny thing about Chevre's ~huge textwall of doom~ is that for the most part it's a literal description of the events she's analysing. The actual analysis - the stuff that other people actually look for - only takes up maybe 20% of the total wordcount. I don't think it's scummy, it seems genuine to me - it's just a little amusing.
- Either my memory of Gorrad's intelligence is shot or he is simply not trying to be coherent. Voting me for lack of commitment when I've made what I would describe as a fairly strong attack on Korlash (particularly this early on Day 1)? u kidin bro? He has had little to add to his defence to the early wagon against him other than unconvincingly whinging about the RVS mechanics.
- DGB seems to be playing a pure game of fishing for reactions to her votes and keeping her other reads fairly close to her chest. Trying to keep scum in a constant state of unease?
- lmao @ Gorrad parroting DGB's points against Chevre after accusing me of playing along with the crowd
- I would be very surprised if DGB's case against Chevre is/was serious. Big shocker I know!! I'm really trying to take this game seriously (these days such a quality playerlist is rare - I'm trying to make the most of it), be gentle.
- I'm not seeing where the case is against Xalxe. Anyone feel like pointing me in the right direction?
Korlash wrote:I never tried to dismiss the credibility of the list of possible roles, I tried to dismiss the credibility of Chevre's summary post in which she failed to acknowledge the list of possible roles in the OP. As her entire summary hinged simply on the fact the claim in question wasn't belevable in a normal game
(As in not this particular game, as in not in a game with a list)
, i attempted to illistrate how listed roles would be more or less believable for lack of the OP list. Also I'm never half serious, I'm never even a quarter serious... It's a flaw that has impeded both potential job opprotunities and chances at procreation my entire life. :Sadface:
Bolded part is something I managed to completely misread, sorry. That makes everything else a lot more believable.
Unvote,

I'll still hold to the part about forced humour though! :(
farside22 wrote:
CKD is on my scum list officially.
I'll drink to that. Gorrad is still scummier though.
FOS: CKD, Vote: Gorrad
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by Dutch one »

Jerbs wrote:
Dutch one wrote:@ Jerbs, what Chevre says is true. I don't answer your questions because they aren't awnserable (is that a word?). What can I say? Yes I was lying because... (why would I say that) or should I say "no, I am not lying because..." (and start a discussion where you try to convince people I'm scum???)

Quite coincidental don't you think, that suddenly Jerb pops in and defends DGB by attacking me? And for what? Because I said his list was manipulating? What does that have to do with you??
Huh? I'm defending DGB? So by asking why you didn't answer my question, I'm defending DGB?

Hmmm...Chevre seems to have answered my question for you. HOW DARE HER!!!!!

Vote: Chevre
ok... so you are voting for Chevre because she said exactly the same that I had in my mind? And anoher thing, I replied about your questions and the only thing you reply with is "Huh? Am I defending DGB?" And after that post I'm suddenly not suspicious anymore in your eyes. That is a really easy way to get away with it.

FoS Jerbs

@DGB, you are ding exactly the same as Jerbs does. Suddenly you call me town, because of what? In the hope that I stop attacking you in return? Sorry, but you are the most suspicious person in my eyes.
Chevre for an example, has been accused a lot. But if you think about it, he has never had many support. He had to defend himself in his own everytime, and he still has a lot of votes against him. I think that if we lynch him, he will just be a townie, because it's just always the same. Someone like Chevre is always lynched in the biginning, and it is almost always town. In the beginning, we are just lynching the person who says something wrong, or who has a lot of enemies (in the game).
I don't think we get any further if we lynch Chevre... but DGB.. he has had just as many reasons to be suspicious of him like Chevre has. The different is that he always get away with it, and he
does have support
. Everytime he votes someone, people are followng him (I'm not saying that they are all scum together with him, but it is quite suspicious). And accusing him only makes yourself more suspicious. I think it's a lot more likely that he is scum.
And DGB, the problem with you is, that no matter how many times I accuse you, you always get away with it. While you are one of the most suspicious persons in this game.
So I'm keeping my vote for you

And KK, could you give us the list of everyones votes again? Because I've got no idea who is voting for who
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:23 am

Post by Runner »

Holy shit... textwall of doom is right...

And yes while I was going through this last page, a votecount would be very appreciated.

We haven't heard anything from RedCoyote, werewolf55, or Kmd(numbers). Don't know what that means, just throwing that out there.

I'd say I agree with Dutch one's analysis of Chevre. There seems to be no firm argument against her as of now (That I can see) and she's reacting well to the pressure on her.

DGB is a really intricate playstyle. Never met a person that I have to back and forth on being town and scum. For the moment, remaining neutral. (Oh, and thanks for calling me a adorable.)

Gonna have to go for now, probably gonna try to post again in a few hours if not before.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:40 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Chevre 72 wrote:I feel as though the whole post-restriction thing was a hapless and pointless event. Sure it made a semi-interesting start to this game, but it appears to be finished on page three where the participants are like "well we really don't have post restrictions hur hur."
Spyrex picked up on my sentiments exactly. I'm genuinely confused about it. I'll tell you one thing though, I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that I wasn't the only one who was confused about it. I'll just bet you some of our players were pretending like they knew what was going down, when in reality they had no clue. username is aiming toward Antihero, and Spyrex thinks Gorrad is fluffing his way through it. Both are reasonable votes, I think, but if I were to pick one I'd lean more toward Antihero. To clarify, I think Antihero was pretending like he knew what was going on in order to make himself look townie. I'm willing to elaborate on this if anyone would like. I don't think the right move was to pretend you knew what nocase/inHim was talking about, but to respond with something between skepticism and curiosity.

Vote: Antihero

---
Kat 107 wrote:In class no time to read through.
Vote: Antihero
If you didn't read, why are you voting?

---
Jerbs 109 wrote:What is your time zone? So people don't blame you for lurking when you've actually been sleeping.
Do you believe that people will do stupid things to try and be smart?
You're just going to have to accept the fact that I'll very rarely be posting at the same time as anyone. But, like, now, or a few hours earlier, would be when you could expect most of my posts. Yes is the answer to your second question.

---
Runner 115 wrote:I don't see the cases on Gorrad and Chevre here, can anyone help?
Who
do
you see the cases on?
Runner 137 wrote:And curiouswhatever, is that what you do to players like Dutch? We're humans; we all make mistakes. You could have just told him to answer your question(s?) instead of voting him, like Jerbs.
Interesting. In what other ways are you like Dutch? Perhaps you two have the same alignment?

---
Chevre 154 wrote:Can you go further into detail? I cannot really defend against three to four word case points.
:?

Why?

---
Kat 159 wrote:Works for me.

Unvote, Vote: Chevre
Why is it that I always have such extreme opinions of you, Kat? Either you seem really townie or really scummy. Right now you seem really scummy.

---
Antihero 183 wrote:^Wasted votes make me cry on the inside.
Why is it a wasted vote? I'd go so far as to say any player could still be lynched at this point.

---
Cyberbob 191 wrote:- The funny thing about Chevre's ~huge textwall of doom~ is that for the most part it's a literal description of the events she's analysing. The actual analysis - the stuff that other people actually look for - only takes up maybe 20% of the total wordcount. I don't think it's scummy, it seems genuine to me - it's just a little amusing.
Thanks for pointing this out. I agree completely. This isn't something I'm prepared to vote Chevre on, but I don't think her post is as jaw dropping as it's being made out to be either. There is a lot of fluff in it, even though there is a lot of content as well.

---
Runner 193 wrote:We haven't heard anything from RedCoyote, werewolf55, or Kmd(numbers). Don't know what that means, just throwing that out there.
I posted earlier. You can use the "Display all posts by user" function in the future if you want to actually want to check on something like that before stating it as though it were fact.

---

I'm going to keep my vote where it is now, but I see a couple of viable candidates that I could easily move to.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:15 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 11

"The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there."
- L. P. Hartley

Chevre
- 6 - Seraphim, farside22, DrippingGoofball, inHimshallibe, Jerbs, Katsuki
Gorrad
- 2 - SpyreX, Cyberbob
Antihero
- 2 - iamausername, RedCoyote
Xalxe
- 1 - nocase
Seraphim
- 1 - Antihero
Cyberbob
- 1 - Gorrad
Dutch one
- 1 - curiouskarmadog
Jerbs
- 1 - Chevre
farside22
- 1 - Korlash

Players not voting: werewolf555, Runner, Kmd4390, Xalxe, Dutch one
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 am

Post by Dutch one »

I thought I was voting DGB.. alright,
VOTE: DGB
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:42 am

Post by werewolf555 »

Whoops
Didn't realize game had started
Commencing re-read
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Runner »

RedCoyote wrote:
Runner 115 wrote:I don't see the cases on Gorrad and Chevre here, can anyone help?
Who
do
you see the cases on?
I see the case on farside, Gorrad, and Antihero, Seraphim. See a few other votes around, don't think they're cases though - mainly Jerbs and Dutch one.
RedCoyote wrote:
Runner 137 wrote:And curiouswhatever, is that what you do to players like Dutch? We're humans; we all make mistakes. You could have just told him to answer your question(s?) instead of voting him, like Jerbs.
Interesting. In what other ways are you like Dutch? Perhaps you two have the same alignment?
A bit too early to tell for sure.
RedCoyote wrote:
Runner 193 wrote:We haven't heard anything from RedCoyote, werewolf55, or Kmd(numbers). Don't know what that means, just throwing that out there.
I posted earlier. You can use the "Display all posts by user" function in the future if you want to actually want to check on something like that before stating it as though it were fact.
Oh sorry, I did, but I missed out your name somehow.

Katsuki: What exactly "works" for you? (Referring to your second post)

Oh hello werewolf. By re-read I assume you mean just read?
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:50 am

Post by werewolf555 »

yeah
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”