Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

nocase wrote:spy, i don't see any others. :|
[notaclaim]I'm the Spanish Armada, quite obviously[/notaclaim]

unvote
vote: Cyberbob
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Gorrad »

When someone asks why everyone's voting this quick, I'm going to tell them about the RVS, as the RVS is why we're all voting this quick. I wasn't saying 'lol, RVS'. That implies that I'm using the RVS as an excuse to make a vote regarding which people have called me out. I'm not. I was trying to make an explanation for someone who didn't seem to know what was going on.

Not liking Cyberbob. He seems to be doing the classic tells of following the crowd while actually contributing next to nothing.

Note for those who would call me a hypocrite as I have not contributed myself: I'm not pretending to contribute. This is my first contribution post. Cyberbob is faking it.

Vote: Cyberbob
, Gorradscum can hang later.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

YES SIRRR!!!

VOTE: Cyberbob
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Chevre »

Xalxe, you seemed to be worried by my vote's presence. I think I shall keep it on you a bit longer.

Seraphim, why exactly did you vote me?

Cyberbob, I have to agree with your stance on iamausername's Post 92. Why in the world would Xalxe want to dictate why she herself was scummy? That being said, iamausername, you need to explain why you believe Xalxe to be scummy.

Er...Xalxe actually did answer iamausername's question. Xalxe, why would you do that?

farside22, when you get the opportunity, I'd like to hear why I'm scummy.

DrippingGoofBall's reaction to Dutch one's post is quite odd. It's as if he's unearthed a truth that DrippingGoofBall just doesn't want to believe.
Jerbs wrote:@Dutch

Are you scum? If not, why are you lying?
I would find this question quite difficult to answer, and here it feels like Jerbs is trying to create an easy target by posing a difficult question to a new poster.

Also, DrippingGoofBall, is the above post a reference to the Backin' Up Song? Because that is what I immediately thought of.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:52 am

Chevre wrote:DrippingGoofBall's reaction to Dutch one's post is quite odd. It's as if he's unearthed a truth that DrippingGoofBall just doesn't want to believe.
Are you trying to insinuate that I am
indeed
a devious diabolical scumbag because I list myself as town?

YOU ARE SCUM.

DIE

Also, you are keeping your vote on Xalxe, who is a confirmed townie (see, he's on my town list). Xalxe is somewhat noobish, so your sneaky complaint about Jerbs browbeating a noob is rich, coming from you.

DIE DIE DIE

VOTE: Chevre
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:55 am

UNLYNCHABLE PGO

Korlash

TOWN

DrippingGoofball (mason fakeclaim town-tell)
InHim (town self-read town-tell)
SpyreX (every word he posts town-tell)
Runner (post restriction nagging town-tell)
nocase (reckless ridiculousness town-tell)
Jerbs (hive-kicking NOob town-tell)
Katsuki (Katsuki is Katsuki scum-tell amply compensated by judicious use of exclamation point town-tell)
Xalxe (VLA questionable-tell, with lack of DGB-fear town-tell)

PERSONS OF INTEREST

Gorrad (buying DGB chocolates questionabletell, but Seraphimscum seems to know Gorrad is town counter-tell)
Antihero (taking Korlash literally questionable-tell)
iamausername (bus'ing Antihero in late RVS questionable-tell)
Seraphim (Seems to know that Gorrad is town questionable-tell)
werewolf555 (hasn't posted yet for fear of early-game mental meltdown questionable-tell, outlook: darkening)
Red Coyote (IIoA questionable-tell, has not found scum yet questionable-tell, outlook: darkening)
farside (hasn't found me scum yet questionable-tell)

5!<u/\/\z

curiouskarmadog ("
Hello, I am scum
" scum-tell)
Dutch one (dog ate homework scum-tell, with a side of nO0b DGB-hate questionable-tell)
Cyberbob (heckling from peanut gallery scum-tell, kicked puppy scum-tell)
Kmd4390 (hasn't posted because working on fakeclaim scum-tell)

Torture Chamber

Chevre (blinding us all with Shakespearian English scum-tell, spreading worthless suspicion scum-tell, asking pointless questions scum-tell, reptilian mind scum-tell)

nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:57 am

Post by nocase »

unvote. vote: chevre.
that last post was awesomely indecisive.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:58 am

nocase wrote:
unvote. vote: chevre.
that last post was awesomely indecisive.
<3

nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:05 am

Post by nocase »

actually, i'm skeptical about xalxe.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:07 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

unvote
vote: Chevre

This is a slamdunk Town win with players like this. 'Fess up now, scum, or be prepared to let us walk all over you.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:09 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
5!<u/\/\z

curiouskarmadog ("
Hello, I am scum
" scum-tell)
thank you hon.
Xalxe wrote:DGB, do you enjoy tunnelling me? Because I'd really like to see a case this time.
this comment makes me laugh.
Chevre wrote:Xalxe, you seemed to be worried by my vote's presence. I think I shall keep it on you a bit longer.
Don’t like this comment at all….why are you keeping your vote to yourself?

Matter of fact..I don’t think l like anything about this post…

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Dutch one wrote:Vote: Gorrad.

Sorry I replied a little bit late, I live in a different time-zone and because my computer is broke (he will be replaced in a few days) I couldn't post earlier.

@Gorrad, I'm new here at this website but this is already my 5th large game, so I'm not a newbie. And I know what RVS is (usually I'm the only one who uses it and I always have a discussion about it), but you are all using it really quick. I didn't expect that.
And I didn't notice there were more than 3 pages in the thread, I only saw the first one, so what I said about all the votes was a reply to the first page (I can't edit it).
what do you think RVS is? What is different about this RVS than other ones you have been in..

and why the vote on Gorrad? You voted him twice (one bolded) but neither vote you mention why....not even a joke reason...explain.
unvote, vote Dutch.

Do not ignore me.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Jerbs »

Dutch, why are you ignoring my question? Is it because you are scum?
Dutch one wrote:Vote: Gorrad.

Sorry I replied a little bit late, I live in a different time-zone and because my computer is broke (he will be replaced in a few days) I couldn't post earlier.

@Gorrad, I'm new here at this website but this is already my 5th large game, so I'm not a newbie. And I know what RVS is (usually I'm the only one who uses it and I always have a discussion about it), but you are all using it really quick. I didn't expect that.
And I didn't notice there were more than 3 pages in the thread, I only saw the first one, so what I said about all the votes was a reply to the first page (I can't edit it).
How exactly do you use RVS? Do you mean your're the only one that votes randomly? And since we are "all using it really quick", does that mean you can random vote later in the game?
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Runner »

Runner wrote:I don't see the cases on Gorrad and Chevre here, can anyone help?
No one wants to step up? All I'm seeing is 1 line of nothing and a big vote on one of these 2. Honestly, these 2 are the ones making some sense here.

And curiouswhatever, is that what you do to players like Dutch? We're humans; we all make mistakes. You could have just told him to answer your question(s?) instead of voting him, like Jerbs.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Dutch one »

@DGB, you are acting so extremely aggresive, you are voting for persons just because of the fact that they voted for you. I haven't seen any (good) evidence from you.

Vote: DGB

@ Jerbs, what Chevre says is true. I don't answer your questions because they aren't awnserable (is that a word?). What can I say? Yes I was lying because... (why would I say that) or should I say "no, I am not lying because..." (and start a discussion where you try to convince people I'm scum???)

Quite coincidental don't you think, that suddenly Jerb pops in and defends DGB by attacking me? And for what? Because I said his list was manipulating? What does that have to do with you??

@CKD, sorry I didn't reply. I admit, I didn't knew what to say, mostly because the vote wasn't really meant to be a "real" vote. It was more because he was targeting me due to the fact that this is the first game at this website. And at that moment I was still orientating myself in this game.
I've already unvoted him, so I hoped you understand with that that you were right, and that I retreated my vote ;)
I hope that this is what you mean with giving explenation.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 am

Gawd, I love that Jerbs kid. He's got killer instincts.

Runner, you are an adorable townie. Hugs. I may not be a wall-of-text windbag, and I post in short spurts (I'm conscious 88% of the audience has ADD), but do look at my case on Chevre under the heading "torture chamber." I realize it's shorthand, poetic, and evocative, so draw from the left side of the brain to better understand it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:14 am

Dutch one wrote:@DGB, you are acting so extremely aggresive, you are voting for persons just because of the fact that they voted for you.
Aw, really? Who?

Dutch one, I looked up your profile, because you sound young. I see that you're 15. Fair enough. I'll take that into consideration when I try to mind-read your thought processes. You'll know that I'm doing it when you feel little electrical shocks in your brain.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:16 am

@ CKD

While I appreciate your Inquisitorship in this game, Dutchboi is town.

We need to lynch Chevre. Your assistance is most appreciated.

Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Jerbs »

Dutch one wrote:@ Jerbs, what Chevre says is true. I don't answer your questions because they aren't awnserable (is that a word?). What can I say? Yes I was lying because... (why would I say that) or should I say "no, I am not lying because..." (and start a discussion where you try to convince people I'm scum???)

Quite coincidental don't you think, that suddenly Jerb pops in and defends DGB by attacking me? And for what? Because I said his list was manipulating? What does that have to do with you??
Huh? I'm defending DGB? So by asking why you didn't answer my question, I'm defending DGB?

Hmmm...Chevre seems to have answered my question for you. HOW DARE HER!!!!!

Vote: Chevre
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Chevre »

DrippingGoofball is still struggling with the newly unearthed truth about her, and therefore votes me. She also points out that Xalxe is new as well, but I have heard of Xalxe before this game, and I explained why my vote remains on Xalxe. If it was not clear enough the first time, Xalxe seemed paranoid about my random vote, so I decided to keep the vote on for a bit longer.

nocase votes me because the last post I made was apparently "indecisive." nocase, please point out an instance in that post where I was indecisive.

inHimshallibe did not explain his vote. Could you do that for me, please?

Jerbs is continuing to be relentless in his pestering of Dutch one. Jerbs, could you answer your own questions? They aren't specific to Dutch one, so I figure I should ask them to you as well.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Chevre wrote:Jerbs is continuing to be relentless in his pestering of Dutch one. Jerbs, could you answer your own questions? They aren't specific to Dutch one, so I figure I should ask them to you as well.
I do believe that Jerbs has interrupted his "relentless pestering" of Dutchone to vote you.

Seraphim and farside22 are voting you, too. Just pointing it out.

Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Jerbs »

Jerbs wrote: To ask a few questions:

What is your time zone? So people don't blame you for lurking when you've actually been sleeping.
Do you believe that people will do stupid things to try and be smart?

@Dutch

Are you scum? If not, why are you lying?

Okay

My time zone is GMT-5
I believe that people have the potential to do something so stupid that it looks smart, but is actually stupid

It is a loaded question, therefore the correct answer would be to say that it is a loaded question, and not if I'm scum or not
V/LA on most weekends
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Chevre »

DrippingGoofBall, I have already asked those two why they are voting me.

Jerbs, what was your point of asking a loaded question?
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Jerbs »

Chevre, what was you point of stopping Dutch from answering?
V/LA on most weekends
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Chevre »

I didn't stop him from answering. I saw the question had suspicious tendencies and I pointed it out.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Chevre, I'm sorry, but you are scum, and we're going to have to kill you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”