Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Dutch one »

serious, how can you all start voting his quick.. I mean the game hardly started.

anyway, I don't think he really has a restriction (it's a normal game, I don't expect lots of strange side-things in this game) I think he just wants to draw the attention. he's just joking
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Dutch one »

Vote: Gorrad.

Sorry I replied a little bit late, I live in a different time-zone and because my computer is broke (he will be replaced in a few days) I couldn't post earlier.

@Gorrad, I'm new here at this website but this is already my 5th large game, so I'm not a newbie. And I know what RVS is (usually I'm the only one who uses it and I always have a discussion about it), but you are all using it really quick. I didn't expect that.
And I didn't notice there were more than 3 pages in the thread, I only saw the first one, so what I said about all the votes was a reply to the first page (I can't edit it).
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by Dutch one »

Vote: Gorrad

I had to go to school (for a test (just 40 minutes)) so I had to post my last post quick, and appearently I forgot to make my vote bold :)
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Dutch one »

DGB, I know you are making a list like this a lot (other people say that, so I assume that is true), but it's an easy tactic to place yourself in the "town" list. With making this list you more influence in the lynching system because it makes people almost think they have to prove themself that they are townies. And because it's your list, because you are doing this often and because you placed yourself in the townie-list, you don't have to prove anyone, and you get away with it.
I'm not saying that I think you are scum (not yet), but I do think you are trying to make yourself look innocent in a sneaky way. I think you are just doing this to gain influence.
If you want to make a list like this that again (with a good intention): "Don't place yourself anywhere in the list". You look scummy if you do that. Then you are just waiting for someone to critisize it

IGMEOY: DGB
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Dutch one »

@DGB, if you really didn't care and if you really laughed about it, then you wouldn't react so extreme like you did.

unvote
Gorrad, that vote isn't really up-to-date anymore
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Dutch one »

@DGB, you are acting so extremely aggresive, you are voting for persons just because of the fact that they voted for you. I haven't seen any (good) evidence from you.

Vote: DGB

@ Jerbs, what Chevre says is true. I don't answer your questions because they aren't awnserable (is that a word?). What can I say? Yes I was lying because... (why would I say that) or should I say "no, I am not lying because..." (and start a discussion where you try to convince people I'm scum???)

Quite coincidental don't you think, that suddenly Jerb pops in and defends DGB by attacking me? And for what? Because I said his list was manipulating? What does that have to do with you??

@CKD, sorry I didn't reply. I admit, I didn't knew what to say, mostly because the vote wasn't really meant to be a "real" vote. It was more because he was targeting me due to the fact that this is the first game at this website. And at that moment I was still orientating myself in this game.
I've already unvoted him, so I hoped you understand with that that you were right, and that I retreated my vote ;)
I hope that this is what you mean with giving explenation.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by Dutch one »

Jerbs wrote:
Dutch one wrote:@ Jerbs, what Chevre says is true. I don't answer your questions because they aren't awnserable (is that a word?). What can I say? Yes I was lying because... (why would I say that) or should I say "no, I am not lying because..." (and start a discussion where you try to convince people I'm scum???)

Quite coincidental don't you think, that suddenly Jerb pops in and defends DGB by attacking me? And for what? Because I said his list was manipulating? What does that have to do with you??
Huh? I'm defending DGB? So by asking why you didn't answer my question, I'm defending DGB?

Hmmm...Chevre seems to have answered my question for you. HOW DARE HER!!!!!

Vote: Chevre
ok... so you are voting for Chevre because she said exactly the same that I had in my mind? And anoher thing, I replied about your questions and the only thing you reply with is "Huh? Am I defending DGB?" And after that post I'm suddenly not suspicious anymore in your eyes. That is a really easy way to get away with it.

FoS Jerbs

@DGB, you are ding exactly the same as Jerbs does. Suddenly you call me town, because of what? In the hope that I stop attacking you in return? Sorry, but you are the most suspicious person in my eyes.
Chevre for an example, has been accused a lot. But if you think about it, he has never had many support. He had to defend himself in his own everytime, and he still has a lot of votes against him. I think that if we lynch him, he will just be a townie, because it's just always the same. Someone like Chevre is always lynched in the biginning, and it is almost always town. In the beginning, we are just lynching the person who says something wrong, or who has a lot of enemies (in the game).
I don't think we get any further if we lynch Chevre... but DGB.. he has had just as many reasons to be suspicious of him like Chevre has. The different is that he always get away with it, and he
does have support
. Everytime he votes someone, people are followng him (I'm not saying that they are all scum together with him, but it is quite suspicious). And accusing him only makes yourself more suspicious. I think it's a lot more likely that he is scum.
And DGB, the problem with you is, that no matter how many times I accuse you, you always get away with it. While you are one of the most suspicious persons in this game.
So I'm keeping my vote for you

And KK, could you give us the list of everyones votes again? Because I've got no idea who is voting for who
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 am

Post by Dutch one »

I thought I was voting DGB.. alright,
VOTE: DGB
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Dutch one »

@CKD, I guess you are right about that. It can't hurt to look at games players played earlier ;) So I'll do that (when I have time, I have to write an essay now..)
And something else, why are you still voting for me? Do you still think I am scum because I answered one of your questions a bit late..?
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Dutch one »

Why should I be scum? I mean, I was in a perfect position, I was safe for lynching etc., a lot of people agreed that I was a towie. Then, lets pretend I am scum, why should I go on with accusing, why should I risk my save status? If I was scum, then I would've been really content with the position I was in. So why should I ever risk that?? If I was scum, then that was the most stupid thing I could've done.
I don't really see how you can relate that to being scum... and I
did
say I was going to check DGB's former games, just check my last post. And I'm not doing this because there is a lot of pressure on me (one vote is not that much pressure :)), I will check it because it's just a good idea. I mean, it can't harm and that way I can get a better image of other people. And I'm not only going to do this with DGB, I will check other people's former games as well :wink:
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Dutch one »

@ Jerbs, to wich sentence are you replying to? It seems a bit random..

Jerbs, I looked at all the posts you made this time. You popped into the game very late, you inmediatly accuse me, and in any other post you made, everything you said was about me. You've never talked about something else.. You are targeting me based at one single post... I don't see your point. Can you explain to me (with real evidence) why it is so important for you to get me lynched?
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Dutch one »

Antihero wrote:
werewolf555 wrote:I'm not sure what i'm trying to prove.
I just feel like pointing some things out.
OK, well why did you only quote a small portion of the wall Chevre typed?

I also think I forgot to answer farside about Jerbs. In short, his reactions to things Chevre and Dutch said seem like something town who is making a genuine effort to hunt scum would do.
wow, this is the worst reason I've heared since the start of the game...

He said something like:

"CHEVRE!!!! Why are you answering my question for Dutch??
vote: Chevre"

Yes, I totaly agree with you :roll: definately a townie hunting for scum.

Look at his posts, and you will see that everything he does has to do with me. If you look at all his posts, then you will know he acts extremely scummie.
And something else, even if he is a townie, then what? We don't loose anything, he hasn't done anything good for the town. The only thing he does is a rediculous hunt to lynch me. IMO, if he is scum, then we can say "yes, we got one!" and if he appears to be a townie we can say "what a shame he is a townie... well, at least we don't loose anything important, so it's okay". If he is a townie, then he is a town idiot.
unvote, vote: Jerbs.
PoS: Antihero
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by Dutch one »

btw, does this day really end after a month? Or is that the end of the entire game? I mean, a month is a bit long for one day I gues..
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Dutch one »

@jerbs, That post you were referring to was a post about DGB, not you. So I don't see the point of your reply to that.
And I guess you are just "another" person who thinks he has to test me because I'm new here. That's really mature ;) (lol, I just saw you are a kid like me, so that kind of fits :)) Anyway, whatever you do, I don't really care about it anymore. Just go on if you want to read me

And a whole month?! Most time I'm playing a game it only takes a week... so if we don't menage to lynch people during the day, then this game is supposed to go on for a year? :)
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Dutch one »

Sorry DGB, but that doesn't make sense. Just look at all his posts and everything you find is scummie or atleast something a town idiot would do. I don't see anything he posted yet that convinces me he isn't scum. And even if he is a townie, I don't think his death will harm the town. So he is a safe choice in my opinion
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Dutch one »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Dutch one wrote:Sorry DGB, but that doesn't make sense. Just look at all his posts and everything you find is scummie or atleast something a town idiot would do. I don't see anything he posted yet that convinces me he isn't scum. And even if he is a townie, I don't think his death will harm the town. So he is a safe choice in my opinion
really DGB? really?
what do you mean? (sorry, but I'm Dutch (who has ever guessed that?? :o ), so it's hard for me to see the difference between a real question and a sarcastic insult..)
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Dutch one »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Dutch one wrote:Sorry DGB, but that doesn't make sense. Just look at all his posts and everything you find is scummie or atleast something a town idiot would do. I don't see anything he posted yet that convinces me he isn't scum.
No, Jerbs is a hive-kicking townie. You need to re-think your assumptions.
easy answer... do you also have some real reasons?
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Dutch one »

my town reads? I'll give an honest answer

Town:
- Serphim (I never really placed him somewhere in my list, but I think he is town after analyzing him. He tries to hard.. a scum will try to keep a low-profile. Take for an example a look at his ridiculous analyze of Chevre's "letter". Why should someone ever write something like that what is so pointless... I don't think that's a Mafia-thing)
- Chevre (so many people are attacking her, and if you look back to earlier in the game, then you see that even more people have been voting for her. Se doesn't have many allies/support so I don't think she is scum. She e is just an example of the "standert" townie that is most often lynched in the first day. And about her "text-walls", yes that is kind of scummie (I'm not going to explain now why I think that is a scummie action) action, but everyone can make a long post, the fact that she made a long text doesn't mean she is definately scum. That whole wagon at her is just crap.

neutral (people I haven't really analyzed yet..):
- Xalxe
- SpyreX
- nocase
- RedCoyote
- Werewolf

neutral (I'm not sure about them, but not in a bad way):
- Cyberbob
- Korlash

questionable (people who sometimes act suspicious, but who aren't that scummie in my opinion):
- Gorrad
- DGB
- iamausername
- inhim
- CKD

possible scum:
- Antihero
- Jerbs
- Katsuki
- farside22

well, this is how I currently think about most people...
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Dutch one »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Dutch one wrote:a scum will try to keep a low-profile.
OK. That's your first actual scumtell worthy of the name. Who keeps high profile, and low profile. List please.
I'm still working at my "lifestory" for religion (yes, my lifestory, and that's not a joke :igmeou: ) so I'm not going to make a new list now.. maybe later (in an hour)
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Dutch one wrote:Chevre [...] Se doesn't have many allies/support so I don't think she is scum.
Someone else educate this kid on Greyhounds.
you really think all your opinions are right?.. welcome in the real world :wink:.. because they are not
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Dutch one »

I agree with Chevre, your choice seems a bit pointless.. you're probably just voting Chevre because that is a large wagon... and I do think it isn't that coincidental that that vote is exactly what DGB likes to see.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Dutch one »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Some excellent choices:

Chevre
Kmd4390
Gorrad
RedCoyote

But you know, we can just lynch KMD, there's no way he's town.
you know.. KMD is at my scumlist... and I don't think many people are interested in lynching Jerbs, so my vote is kind off crap atm. So if there is (real) interest for a wagon at KMD I'll probably join. But I've already been changing my vote quite often, so if this (possible) wagon is already doomed before it starts then I'll have to keep changing.. what is kind of scummie, and it will make it harder to jump back at my old vote. So I'll join a wagon on KMD if there is more interest
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Dutch one »

@Farside, if you look right, then you'll see you aren't at the scumlist. If I had any fullproof evidence to explain about you then you should've been at my scumlist. I don't see the need of presssuring someone while they don't even think you are scum.
And why I replied this late, the first time you asked it I was sleeping (I reviewed some pages a couple of minutes ago, so I didn't notice it till now). When I wake up, I read the messages that has been posted at night very quick. I never saw your message, it's not that I'm refusing to answer it, I just didn't see it.
The second time you asked it, I was sleeping again (I live in another time-zone), so I didn't notice it till the morning. I saw your message, but I only had 10 minutes to check everything before going to school so I dicided to reply later ;)

@RedCoyote, why I'm willing to vote for Kmd?
I have a couple of reasons for doing that:
- he hardly posted anything. So he's just impossible to read. Although he didn't post in this game, he did post in other games.
- he never asked for V/LA, so I'm not sure wether he is trying to evade posting or that he just isn't able to post. Anyway, this means he is saying he is to busy to post, but he never wanted to proof this by asking for V/LA.
- I'm currently voting for Jerbs, but that vote is a bit crap atm because there is not many interest in a wagon on Jerbs. And because Kmd is already one of the persons in my scumlist, I'm willing to vote for him. But it doesn't change anything if eventually only 2 other persons are voting for him.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Dutch one »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Dutch one (only because I'm a heartless meanie)
:doc: maybe surgery will help?
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Dutch one »

This whole wagon on Chevre is useless. She is just a townie, you will see if she dies. And SpyreX, if you mean the same wagon, yes then I agree with you
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Dutch one »

@Chevre, I'm scum because I agreed with you? So that means that whoever thinks you are not scum have to be scum itself? And yes, off course I would say something like "I told you so", but not because I'm scum, this is just a very stupid and pointless lynch.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Dutch one »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Jerbs is as town as you are.
explain to me why
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Dutch one »

I'm playing in another Mafia game (square enix mafia IV), and in that game, Katsuke recently joined as a replacement. She is quite active there, but at the same time she says she is a bit inactive at this Mafia because she is so incredibly busy. If you were really that busy, then you wouldn't join another game as a replacement.

UNVOTE, VOTE: Katsuki
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Dutch one »

oh, I just saw she is going to be replaced, so then it doesn't really matter anymore.
UNVOTE
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by Dutch one »

RedCoyote wrote:The last time I used this argument against Kat, I was scum, Dutch. Are you?
no I'm not scum. And you said you used this argument in an earlier game already against her? Does that mean she always act like this?
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Dutch one »

Kmd4390 wrote:Dutch, I have to ask. Why was the Gorrad vote "out of date"? Did you no longer believe in your reasons for voting him? What convinced you of his innocence?
I wasn't convinced he was innocent. But the vote was more a mixture between an RVS and a OMGUS vote. I didn't have that many evidence to prove he was scum, and another thing was that I had other people in my mind to vote for at that moment. So I wanted to clear my vote.
That was the reason why it wasn't up to date anymore, I was more suspicious of other people. But my vote was still there, it didn't really fit anymore with the position I was back then
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Dutch one »

DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: KMD
I know he was already close to your scumlist, but this is one of the most obvious OMGUS-votes.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by Dutch one »

farside22 wrote:As you can see from the finished game that wolf was town he scum hunted more and actually made cases instead of following the crowd as he is here.
I see myself agreeing with this point. He jumped in very late, and he kept a low profile with the excuse "I need to get a read of all those pages I've missed". But since he jumped in a while ago, that excuse doesn't really count anymore. But he still kept his low profile.

VOTE:
Werewolf555
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Dutch one »

DrippingGoofball wrote:KMD is scum because he delayed his entry into the game forever. Now, he's in perma-catch-up mode. And he places a vote... when he's allegedly on page 7... and we're all on page 357. Coincidence of coincidence, his suspicions all fall on the more experienced players. Despite being "catching up" and way behind, he is very confident in his "reads."

A lot of his comments go against our collective gut reads, most of the comments are fluff, and there is A LOT of inventing alleged scum connections, which is a way of lining up lynches. The abundant making of connections between players combined with the chronic procrastination is a a big scumtell.

I want him dead.
Most of the things you are saying here are true. But for the most things you pointed out about KMD also count for Werewolf (like he delayed his entry in the game as well). The thing with werewolf is that his reasons don't count anymore as a cover in my eyes. He is still keeping a low profile, but not because of a good excuse but it is just obvious that he doesn't want to risk his life in the game, if he was a real townie then he would've risked his position. A townie isn't that afraid that he keeps a very low profile to stay in the game, and this theorie fits very well with what Farside said: In other games where he was a townie, he dared to risk his position. And one last thing I want to point out about Werewolf, the difference between him and people who have been accused like Chevre is that he has always had support. Not that many people are defending him now, but you can still see that people try to make different bandwagon on other suspicious people (like on Gorrad), and not only that, but there are still people who don't want to vote for him at all. I have the feeling that he might be in an allignment, and that they are trying to shift the case on him to other people.
He looks like a perfect candidate to me to get lynched. Espessialy because there is a wagon on him now with 7 people. DGB, I agree that KMD is probably scum either (I was lobbying to lynch him earlier, so I fully agree with you at that point) but we can't all spread our votes on everyone. It's better to just focus on one person, KMD is a good lynching candidate but he won't get lynched today.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Dutch one »

Well noticed Pokerface ;) yes, my real first language is Dutch? (you didn't expect that, did you?
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Dutch one »

werewolf555 wrote:Dutch is voting me on meta
-possible scum?
correction:
You
are scum.
What a stupid argument. What you are actually saying is that I am scum because I suspect you to be scum. This only makes you scummier in my eyes
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by Dutch one »

DGB, be a unicorn and vote WW. You are changing your votes so often that it isn't even worth it to follow it. You aren't going to make any good wagon this way.
And everyone is voting different persons, but you know.. this way it will be hard to lynch anyone. Just vote WW and we'll see who has been right. But there is just no way there is going to be a Spyrex, Gorrad, KMD, Seraphim, Xalce... etc. lynch today.

And DGB, the fact that you always try to evade questions about WW and that you are obviously lobbying for other people to lynch makes you very scummie. Why do you want to defend him?
FOS: DGB
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Dutch one »

nocase wrote:also CAN WE PLEASE GET ON WITH THE LYNCH. if you don't want to lynch werewolf then get over it, that's who we're lynching today. i've got ants in my goddamn pants.
true, there are to many people who are sticking with their votes on WW (including me), there is no way someone else will be lynched at the end of the day. So please stop acting so extremely cockey, WW will be lynched. Learn to live with it. The only thing that you are achieving with this is that the day will end later. And even that is stupid, if the day ends earlier and if WW is lynched, then everyone will need to jump on another wagon, so if we lynch werewolf now then your suspects will probably lynched earlier, instead of waiting another 2 months. Just vote Werewolf, he is the only "possible" lynching candidate for now, there is no way someone else is going to be lynched. And it will be a lot better if the day finally ends. If the day ends, then we will see his alignment, wich arguments were true and wich weren't. The nightkills will be displayed etc, so we will be a lot further in the game then we are now. Notice that although it looks like we are in the middle of the game, it is still day one. Usually we should've still been busy with things like RVS, but it's to late for that now. So we are using "real evidence" while there isn't any. So please let this day end, just vote WW, he is the most suspicious candidate, and he is going to be lynched anyway
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Dutch one »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Oh, alright. And I could hang Gorrad, too, so don't be timid hopping on his wagon, I'll help that one happen, too.

VOTE: Chevre
Why do you call him town first, and vote for him a couple of posts later while you've never changed any opinion about him. And there hasn't been any real evidence either. If I weren't voting for WW, I would've voted for you now
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Dutch one »

With any real evidence, I mean any "new" evidence
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Dutch one »

alright.. the WW-wagon is death now (while he never defended himself with good arguments). I will probably vote him again tomorrow, but he isn't going to be todays lynch anymore. I would've prefered to see a WW lynch, but Gorrad was either at my possible scum list, so I'm fine with a Gorrad-lynch as well.
VOTE: Gorrad

Only one more vote to lynch
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Dutch one »

why do you unvote? You want to lynch him, so I don't really understand why. Could you explain me?
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:05 am

Post by Dutch one »

Crap! We lost a doctor. well, at least Xalxe is gone. But I'm quite disappointed that both Gorrad and Werewolf turned out to be VT's.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Dutch one »

Yes, I did say he was scummy. Look at my town/scum reads (from some time ago). The fact that you didn't know that tells me that you haven't really analyzed my posts. I think you are only voting for me because Yabbaguy just accused me, and you think I'm an easy wagon to jump on.

VOTE: PokerFace
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by Dutch one »

I said he wasn't going to be todays lynch because WW already had something like 7-8 votes, while Gorrad and the others had almost none at that moment. I said that because it was useless to spread all our votes on 5-6 people. There is always a next day
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Dutch one »

@CKD, and what are you, Pokerface and Yabbaguy going to do when I slip town??
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Dutch one »

@weatherman, it's not inexperience (since I've played quite a lot of games), I'm used to different playstiles. For an example, in other games I've played everyone was always very careful with voting etc. and with claiming that persons with scum. Ther are more things like this that people think something is scummy about me, while I was used to the fact that that wasn't scummy. It's not inexperience for the game, but it's more inexperience for the Mafia-costums at this website. This is my 5th or 6th game, but the first game at Mafiascum.
Different is not always scum ;)
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Dutch one »

Crap. I accidentaly deleted a part of my post. I'll post the good version in a minute
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Dutch one »

@weatherman, it's not inexperience (since I've played quite a lot of games), I'm used to different playstiles. For an example, in other games I've played everyone was always very careful with voting etc. and with claiming that persons are scum. In my scum list I posted at the beginning of the game, I used a lot of terms like "possible scum" etc.. I was just used to the fact that in the beginning of the game, everyone is a lot more careful. While here, people change their votes in a heartbeat. Ther are more things like this, and It's not inexperience for the game, but it's more inexperience for the Mafia-costums at this website. This is my 5th or 6th game, but the first game at Mafiascum.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Dutch one »

???
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Dutch one »

@Pokerface, sorry I never answered you about that. I started with pointing out my reads after the nightkills, but it took quite long so I pm'd everything I wrote to myself so I could finish it later. I hope Í'm able to post it today, but I have to walk the entire day with my parents today, so I'm not sure when I've got time for it. But I promise I will post it soon ;)
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Dutch one »

KK, I don't have much time to come online tomorrow (and the day after tomorrow will be quite busy as well) so I want to have V/A
(actually I should've asked this yesterday already, I couldn't come online much today as well)
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:58 am

Post by Dutch one »

I have time to play again, so I don't need to be anymore in V/LA.
I will try to finish my suspiciouns today
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Dutch one »

One of the things that took my attention is a kill that didn't happen.
If you think about it, DGB has played a leading role since the start of the game, what makes him a very dangerous player. I really expected him to be nightkilled in day1 because of this.

Why is this noticable.
it would be very likely that they would've killed him, unless:
- he was scum himself (scum won't nightkill it's own members)
- he was at a very wrong track. Since he has quite a lot of influence in the game, people he thinks that are town are relatively save. If there is scum between his town reads, it is quite likely that they want to keep him in the game sice he is almost like a buffer for them.
-he was exactly at the right track. If he was exactly right it would've been obvious if he was nightkilled.

Chevre. Before the end of the day, you have always been marked as a townie by DGB. That did save you from getting lynched. If you are scum it is very likely that you would've kept him alive, as a shield.
The thing about you is that you entirely changed after day 1. in the first day I had the feeling that you didn't really care that you was suspicious (you dared to take risks and your opinion about everything) but in day 2 you became very cautius. The only thing you have actually done in day 2 was accusing me from buddying you. A lot of people voted me in the beginning of this day so it was an easy bandwagon to jump on. I have the feeling that the only reason that you are still saying this is because you can't drop your accusations suddenly, you have to go on to not make it look like you didn't mean it.
And buddying??? How did you even get that idea? I defended you a couple of times in day 1 (maybe because I thought you were town and there were only a few votes needed before you was lynched), so that means that I tried to buddy you so I had a save status as scum?
in the beginning you started with saying "If I die, than Dutch One could possibly use my death to prove he was right." And now you are saying (without anything happened between these two posts concerning this case) "Dutch One was obviously buddying me, with meta's he tries to keep a neutral status. He has to die, no matter what."
I don't see how you can suddenly change you opinion from "well... it could be, but I'm not sure, it's only an idea..." to "OMG!! It's so obvious!! he is certainly scum, all evidence is there."

FOS Chevre
- 6 - Chevre, farside22, RedCoyote, Dutch one, Korlash, curiouskarmadog
Chevre - 2 - Seraphim,
Xalxe
, nocase - 2 -
Gorrad
werewolf555
, DrippingGoofball - 1 - Kmd4390
RedCoyote - 1 - Weatherman

Gorrad wagon has too many persons on it to not have any scum.
Antihero probably voted Gorrad because he was a large (and believable) wagon. Antihero has had a lot of accusations his self, so I assume he went for the "easy and good" wagon.

Werewolf555 wagon. CKD has accused WW many times, he was very inactive so that was quite an easy target. Same as with Chevre.

DGB is not scummier because of Gorrads alignment. He was so busy with hammering Gorrad, you aren't doing that if you already know he is town. Than I would've suspected him to be more passive and neutral about his lynch (not obvious "screaming" your opinion).
Yabbaguy just jumped in at that moment, so I don't see any to get more suspicious on him because of this.
I'm a bit neutral about the others who voted Gorrad now.

Nocase wagon was purely town. But Nocase have been accused by many people on here (it's certain that both scum and town have accused him), when the day ended it was just coinicidental that there were only 2 townies voting for him. I don't really see that as very scummy, just coincidence.

Chevre wagon. Xalxe was third party scum. Probably voted him because he was still considered as a reasonable lynch. But Xalxe did not know who was all town and who were scum, so this doesn't defend Chevre either.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by Dutch one »

"I was going to summarize everyone, but when I got to Dutch one, I realized how INCREDIBLY scummy he is. I feel it's better to focus on him, rather than ISO everyone again."
please don't act like your read on me is new. You haven't realized anything, you are just saying the same over and over again for weeks.
And those text-walls make it very decouraging to read your post (though this is not an accusation)

VOTE:
VOTE: Chevre
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Dutch one »

I have to go to school (and things like that) now, but I will post my reads later today. (I'm posting this because I'm afraid of getting another prod now when I'm just not able to post)
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Dutch one »

I'm so incredibly busy the next few days... exam week is very near now, I have to learn for that, and I have to make some other essays as well in the next few days (we lost a very big part, and now I have to rewrite everything in a few days...). Recently I've also bought a new game so I wasn't very active already, but now I really don't have any time.
I would like to have V/LA for the next 3 days, after those days I'll have a lot more time to reply (and I'll force myself to pay more attention to this).
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Dutch one »

I don't get it why Pokerface is suddenly not suspicious anymore. He had a couple of votes on him last day, and I still think he is scum.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Dutch one »

iamausername wrote:Dutch one, what Ojanen said. You clearly do not have the time for this game right now. There's no shame in admitting that.
the thing is that I really really want to stay in the game, I like it and I don't want to get replaced. There is only nothing I can post now, I've been very inactive the last week(s) (due to learning for tests making 4 essays and because I've recently bought a new game (and I'm playing that a lot..)) so I have to read a huge ammount of pages to come-up with everyone, and I also need to re-analyze nearly everyone because I've got no suspicions or evidence anymore. This takes a lot of time, and I do have enought time to reply and to keep active (I still check it quite often) but not to re-analyze more than 10 pages and analyze everyone in ISO. For an example, today I had 3 hours detention (yes, I'm a saint :D) and alltogether I went back to home at 16:00, than I had to make homework for more than an hour, and after this all I'm not in the mood at all to re-read so many pages.
I hoped that I would've been able to re-read everything last week, after my V/LA, but I couldn't because it was just to much.
It's not that I don't want to play, not at all, I really want to post, but there is just nothing I can reply to.
Although I really want to stay in the game, you can replace me if you want, because I will probably stay this inactive at least for nearly a week.
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Dutch one »

I prefer a PF lynch, but since not many people are willing to vote him I prefer voting Spyrex.

VOTE: Spyrex

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”