Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Talitha »

MoI wrote:I commented because quite frankly I don’t see that much has changed since your unvote of LMP to move to the Katsuki wagon. You have had time to consider (as you said you would) but nothing significant in regards to LMP has occurred.
I have 3 kids and when they're around I skim the forum, check for developments, maybe post. When the kids are asleep/away I backtrack and read more carefully. So the significant thing that sways me may not occur between my one post and the next.
I'm feeling conflicted about the Katsuki wagon because with 4 scum still in play in this game, how likely is it that both our two wagonees are scum? Not too likely, IMO. It was weird that after all your pushing Kats for so long, my vote seemed to really start the Kats wagon rolling - charter & Macavity's votes following mine VERY quickly. I'll hold off on interpreting this until someone flips.

Fonz wrote:Whether or not it's easier to read players you've played with before, you should still be TRYING to read the others as well. Your justification was 'It's early, he's on my scummish list' for unstated reasons. Then you keep it on all the way to lynch with the scummy 'he never gave me a reason to change' excuse that charter pointed out, and saying 'he appears obsessed with how he looks,' by which of course you mean- he was defending himself.
I'm not going to argue against your selective (and I'm increasingly thinking dishonest) picking & choosing of the facts - hopefully others can see it for what it is.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Katsuki »

I think the most important thing here is that the chances of both wagons being town is almost 0%.

I am in class now, though I probably will not have time to answer stuff today.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Kdub »

GEORGE: You think she's happy?
JERRY: Who?
GEORGE: The cashier.
JERRY: Ruthie Cohen?
GEORGE: You know her name?
JERRY: Sure.
GEORGE: I don't think I've ever spoken to her.
JERRY: Maybe that's why she's happy.

Vote Count

charter (0) -
LynchMePls (4) - The Fonz, Katsuki, Jahudo, Talitha
Katsuki (5) - MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, charter, MacavityLock, Haschel Cedricson
The Fonz (0) -
MagnaofIllusion (0) -
Jahudo (0) -
Haschel Cedricson (0) -
Talitha (1) - Kmd4390
Untrod Tripod (0) -
Kmd4390 (0) -
MacavityLock (0) -
Not Voting (1) - Untrod Tripod

11 votes available, 6 votes needed to lynch.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Talitha wrote:It was weird that after all your pushing Kats for so long, my vote seemed to really start the Kats wagon rolling - charter & Macavity's votes following mine VERY quickly. I'll hold off on interpreting this until someone flips.
I mean, for charter's that fine, it was the next post. My vote came two and a half days later, after I had said that I was going to read up on the two big wagons over the weekend. Kind of a misrep to lump me and charter together here, isn't it?

Kats, you're at L-1 and someone has offered to hammer you, and you haven't made word one about a claim. Not the claim, not whether or not you're willing to claim and why, not a thing. Why not?
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Talitha »

Macavity wrote:I mean, for charter's that fine, it was the next post. My vote came two and a half days later, after I had said that I was going to read up on the two big wagons over the weekend. Kind of a misrep to lump me and charter together here, isn't it?
With reference to the timeframe of how long Magna had been pushing the Kats vote it felt like you and charter voted pretty quickly after me, but OK, point noted.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I did not see a hammer claim just saying.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by LimMePls »

^^Well it's there. ISO UT. Then claim.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote LMP
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Vote LMP
Why? You're putting me in the uncomfortable position of kinda wanting to hammer LMP more than Katsuki
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

The only reason I wasn't voting him was because it would be a hammer and we were waiting for Kat's input first. I want my vote to reflect what I think, and that's that a LMP lynch beats a Kat lynch. Also, this may be a stretch, but if we got someone willing to lynch LMP before Kat could claim, we'd lynch a vanilla rather than forcing my town read to claim.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:13 am

Post by The Fonz »

It might not be 'comfortable,' but if you're town, having the power over which one lives and dies is a good thing. Grow a pair.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:25 am

Post by LimMePls »

I've done the best I can. I recognize that my early game play wasn't stellar, but since I got back into this game I feel like I've provided very good information for town to use with my flip. I'm at peace getting hammered.

As I've said before, I know that putting out a whole team is unreliable with 0 flips, but if I had to guess, the scum are:

Katsuki
The Fonz
Talitha
1 of {Jahudo/MOI/UT}

In that order for scumminess.

Also, after my flip, remember this:
Katsuki wrote:I think the most important thing here is that the chances of both wagons being town is almost 0%.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:26 am

Post by LimMePls »

That's 0 scum flips btw.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:28 am

Post by LimMePls »

Kmd wrote:The only reason I wasn't voting him was because it would be a hammer and we were waiting for Kat's input first. I want my vote to reflect what I think, and that's that a LMP lynch beats a Kat lynch. Also, this may be a stretch, but if we got someone willing to lynch LMP before Kat could claim, we'd lynch a vanilla rather than forcing my town read to claim.
This also makes me slightly nervous of Kmd/Kat. Kmd has been a fairly high town read of mine, but I'm certainly not right about everything at the moment.

V/LA on weekends
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Jahudo »

RE: Katsuki Wagon

charter wrote: The LMP has all the signs of crummy votes, same as yesterday. Fonz is the only one voting LMP who I think is justified in doing so.
Charter, if you still believe this then back it up with your reasoning. I’m about to do the same, but for the Katsuki wagon.

As a foreword, I will say that my vote is on LMP because he’s my top scumpick. After that I do have problems with the Katsuki wagon, but I do not think everyone on it is being scummy for those reasons. LMP is the one who is on that wagon for all the wrong reasons. Magna and Charter are using tells that townies often use but I see different conclusions from them. I don't think they are scum. MacLock could be scum but his defense of my original case in turn decreased my suspicion of him, while HC has just looked short on time and lazy this whole game. I do believe that lack of reasoning by itself is not a good reason to condemn someone, so its hard to call either of them scum for it.

Nor do I think everyone on the LMP wagon are town. I’d like to look into charter’s KMD case some more. When I have more time I want to talk about Tally’s role on the raj wagon which is bothering me now. Fonz is cool though :P

----------------

(1)
MagnaofIllusion
104 needs to be talked about. MoI mentions a meta read on Katsuki here he has questionable reads but is also town? What are you two hiding about how much you know each other and trust you know? Or is this nothing, links would be good.

225 calls out Katsuki for active lurking. That was the first time he did it so it’s a valid thing to talk about. Even his excuse about not using bookmarks doesn’t prove anything so it’s a valid concern to have about him the first day. (however the second time he does it I don’t think it becomes a stronger tell at all)

240 calls Kat out for missing the mod post. Eh, some people are like that. I’ve seen town do it. MoI also calls him out for not scumhunting. I skimmed a few of Kat’s games and don’t think he’s out of character at that point. Right now this looks null to me, because people scumhunt in different ways and I’m done trying to get someone to play the way I want them to (See: Objection mafia).

398 (as in the post you made yesterday) looks like the first time he adds the tells about Kat’s hammer and reaction being scummy? I don’t see your explanation. The hammer business to me looks worse than it probably is. Town should not be afraid to hammer. This is a common mantra that even scum know. So I think Kat is either scum that didn’t know raj was at L-1 or he is town that didn’t know raj was at L-1.

------------

(2)
LynchMePlease
– First calls Katsuki scum in 286 by first trying to find scum pairings that make sense for him. I have no idea what he’s calling scummy in the first link of that post. Not being hard enough on Talitha? That’s a stretch for a townie to start thinking Katsuki and Tally are scum together without a flip first. Claiming that Katsuki calling Peanut town while they both go after MoI and LMP indicates a scum strategy? Another big stretch because those kinds of scenarios are so so common. Everything is not black and white. Not everyone who shares an opinion must be connected. Yet LMP tries to force connections when they favor him. That is why I’m voting him. It’s a very opportunistic tactic that town don’t use to make their cases.

He also infers (I guess) that Katsuki secretly knew raj was at L-1 but decided to vote LMP first anyway. Hard to prove, or even guess what is more likely. At this point LMP is just padding his case with anything he can find, instead of rightly saying this is more null than anything. Or if he really wants to go there, reasoning why this is scummy.

Then LMP criticizes how Katsuki goes after another of his suspects after the lynch. Yet LMP doesn’t explain why that point is bad.

After that vote post, LMP doesn’t say much about Katsuki. No questioning in fact. What he does instead is try and pair people to Katsuki, set up additional lynches. This makes me think he’s not voting Katsuki to get a better read on him, confirm to himself that Kat is scum. Instead it looks like he’s using the pressure on Katsuki and transferring it to other people. Artificially boosting their own spotlight without continuing an investigation on Katsuki. IE: not trying to find scum in Katsuki but trying to make scum out of Tally, Fonz, etc.

----------

(3)
charter
– His only reason for voting was in 309, Katsuki voting for LMP looking like a self-preservation vote. I don’t follow your logic on this one. Katsuki had been calling LMP and MoI scum on day 1 and voted for them. So how does voting them on day 2 when a wagon was forming on him have anything to do with a wagon forming on him?

After you vote Katsuki you label him a scum lurker. I’m not buying the lurking tell here because he was already called out for it day 1. Scum would react to pressure like that by fixing their problem for self-preservation sake. Town would react to it by not caring about how they look to others. So your claim that he is about self-preservation does not work with your claim that he does not care about self-preservation.

------------

(4)
MacavityLock
– Completely dismissive of wagons he doesn’t like while being completely vauge about the wagons he does like. 358 is futhter proof of this. Without a reason for voting Katsuki, I have a hard time believing his read is confident or if he is just trying to prevent a LMP lynch. If he really thinks the LMP wagon is made up, why isn’t he going after the people that are pushing it instead? His words and actions do not align. And he really should have tried to piece through the raj and now LMP wagons to say why he thinks they weren’t/aren’t real cases. I don’t trust his motivations when he’s not trying to do something pro-town like that.

------------

(5)
Haschel Cedricson
– Calls LMP scummier than MoI in 140 for no reason. Calls Katsuki scummier than LMP in 362 for no reason. There’s no pausing to consider the scumminess of LMP so I have a hard time believing his read on LMP at all. This is a bad vote.

------------

This isn't about me calling Katsuki town. (A) Its me explaining why I don't see a case that makes Katsuki look like a good scum bet. (B) Its me also reiterating my LynchMePlease case in how he scumhunts without a town mindset.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:43 am

Post by LimMePls »

Jahudo wrote:(2) LynchMePlease – First calls Katsuki scum in 286 by first trying to find scum pairings that make sense for him. I have no idea what he’s calling scummy in the first link of that post. Not being hard enough on Talitha? That’s a stretch for a townie to start thinking Katsuki and Tally are scum together without a flip first. Claiming that Katsuki calling Peanut town while they both go after MoI and LMP indicates a scum strategy? Another big stretch because those kinds of scenarios are so so common. Everything is not black and white. Not everyone who shares an opinion must be connected. Yet LMP tries to force connections when they favor him. That is why I’m voting him. It’s a very opportunistic tactic that town don’t use to make their cases.
I find it hilarious that you say you have no idea what I'm calling scummy, when that was by far one of the posts I gave the most attention to during my reread summary posts. Lets just take the whole thing apart. Apparently I have to hold your hand when I'm making points:
Katsuki wrote:Comments:

- UT hop off MOI wagon feels odd. I do not get the charter vote. Noting this for future reference.
- I do not get all the shenanigans going about with UT's list. It basically consisted of the first four names that appeared in this game (MOI, myself, charter via MOI vote, and LMP via discussion).

Players who have attack said list and hung on: LMP

- Ooo look at rajr hop onto MOI wagon in #51. Bus more.
- Rajr #60 is weak.
- #69: Cute, both MOI and LMP are calling UT each other's scumbuddy.
Continuation on this point, both are throwing a shitload of smokescreens at each other as of the most recent page.
- LMP is being unusually evasive thus far.
- LMP #81 shows how he is further analyzing what was a random list from UT. Both he and MOI are paying FAR too much attention to it.
- Talitha's entrance is VERY underwhelming. Takes rather weak stances, and ends with soft vote on rajr. HMM.
- PEANUTMAN IS TOWN BY VIRTUE OF #85

Oh, and KMD is probably town as well.

SUMMARY: MOI LYNCH IS NEEDED ASAP. THEN LMP. THOSE TWO ARE SCUMBUDDYZ4LYFE.

p.s. Let me know if the bulletpoints are easy or hard to read, thanks.
Problems I have with this post:
  • Kmd and peanut argued back and forth pretty profusely, and IMO Kmd had the better of it. Yet calls Kmd/peanut town/town with no explanation for why. How does Katsuki-town know this isn't town/scum or even scum/scum? This is the sort of statement that looks to come from an informed minority.
  • Calls Talitha's entrance "VERY underwhelming". Yet, Katsuki does not a) question Talitha to try and get more from Tal, or b) probe Talitha on this matter any further. And, to the best of my recollection, hasn't commented on this again AT ALL.
  • First appearence of Katsuki's MOI/LMP "SCUMBUDDYZ4LYFE" accusation, despite the fact that MOI and I have NEVER been scum together before, let alone in a game with Katsuki. So how exactly is Katsuki making this determination?
You may disagree with me all you want, but I fail to see how this means I have no reasons to be voting Katsuki.
Jahudo wrote:He also infers (I guess) that Katsuki secretly knew raj was at L-1 but decided to vote LMP first anyway. Hard to prove, or even guess what is more likely. At this point LMP is just padding his case with anything he can find, instead of rightly saying this is more null than anything. Or if he really wants to go there, reasoning why this is scummy.
If by "secretly knew" you mean I trust that Katsuki can count to 7 then yes, I "secretly knew" this. And yes I'm calling it scummy, and I thought it was obvious why. Scum love to jump on another bandwagon if a mislynch is going to happen without them. I don't think I need to explain why blatant distancing from a mislynch is scummy, but I seem to need to hold your hand. Check this game, in particular my case against PranaDevil (distancing from CoolDog mislynch D2) for an example of scum intentionally avoiding a mislynch they know is going to happen without their vote.
Jahudo wrote:Then LMP criticizes how Katsuki goes after another of his suspects after the lynch. Yet LMP doesn’t explain why that point is bad.
I'm not sure what you are referring to here. Quotes please.
LynchMePls wrote:After that vote post, LMP doesn’t say much about Katsuki. No questioning in fact. What he does instead is try and pair people to Katsuki, set up additional lynches. This makes me think he’s not voting Katsuki to get a better read on him, confirm to himself that Kat is scum. Instead it looks like he’s using the pressure on Katsuki and transferring it to other people. Artificially boosting their own spotlight without continuing an investigation on Katsuki. IE: not trying to find scum in Katsuki but trying to make scum out of Tally, Fonz, etc.
This is flat out a LIE. Here are DIRECT pieces of evidence refuting this statement:
LynchMePls wrote:All the LMP hate has definitely NOT dissipated. I love how you can say all the hate has dissipated, and in the same post say "Larger wagon is a go" and vote me. Seems pretty contradictory.

Flail more for us though Katsuki, it'll make your lynch both easier and more satisfying.
LynchMePls wrote:
Katsuki wrote:On pg13 right now.

Just saying that LMP and MOI are obvbuddies.

And MOI's case on me thus far has been virtually
"Kat is playing like how Kat always plays hence Kat scum"
Multiple times now you've made this assertion and you've offered 0 evidence to support it. Please explain how you are reaching this conclusion.

Also, you're boiling down of the points against you to "This is my playstyle" is both A) wrong and B) scumtastic.
Furthermore, I'm at L-1 and in all likelihood the lynch today, so OF COURSE I'm putting my thoughts out there about everyone, that's what townies do when they know they are going to die. Are you actually saying I should be laser focused on Katsuki to the exclusion of Fonz, Tal, ect? Isn't that what scum would do (push as hard as possible at the other bandwagon purely for survivial instincts)? I can't believe my putting out my opinion on as many people as possible before my lynch is actually scummy in your eyes.

Now, on to some other problems with your post:
Jahudo wrote:LMP is the one who is on that wagon for all the wrong reasons.

**SNIP**

(5) Haschel Cedricson – Calls LMP scummier than MoI in 140 for no reason. Calls Katsuki scummier than LMP in 362 for no reason. There’s no pausing to consider the scumminess of LMP so I have a hard time believing his read on LMP at all. This is a bad vote.
This seems contradictory to me. Why is my vote the worst, the one that is "for all the wrong reasons" yet here you claim HC has provided NO REASONS, while you simply disagree with my reasons. Isn't reasons you disagree with less scummy than no reasons at all? Why or why not?

Lastly, I find this whole post rather interesting considering this from me:
Jahudo wrote:Any reason you feel the need to defend Katsuki's behavior as softly as possible Jahudo?
Is this post your response to my question?

V/LA on weekends
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Jahudo »

LynchMePls wrote:Kmd and peanut argued back and forth pretty profusely, and IMO Kmd had the better of it. Yet calls Kmd/peanut town/town with no explanation for why. How does Katsuki-town know this isn't town/scum or even scum/scum? This is the sort of statement that looks to come from an informed minority.
I think you made this point up. I see no evidence of Peanut mentioning KMD once, or KMD saying anything more than peanut being scum. Where is the arguing?
LynchMePls wrote:Calls Talitha's entrance "VERY underwhelming". Yet, Katsuki does not a) question Talitha to try and get more from Tal, or b) probe Talitha on this matter any further. And, to the best of my recollection, hasn't commented on this again AT ALL.
It looks like an observation to me, not a suspicion. The only question I would have for him on this is what he thinks of Talitha now, but I would not expect him to pressure her if he didn't have enough confidence to give a suspicion.

If you actually believed this point you would have been probing me sooner than today:
LynchMePls wrote:-Jahudo/bv slot needs further evaluation.
By your own logic you did a scummy thing!
LynchMePls wrote:First appearence of Katsuki's MOI/LMP "SCUMBUDDYZ4LYFE" accusation, despite the fact that MOI and I have NEVER been scum together before, let alone in a game with Katsuki. So how exactly is Katsuki making this determination?
Previous games have nothing to do with that, except you are making it about that instead of what it really is: Katsuki is making a case for you two being scum together in this game. I'm not arguing he's right or wrong, I'm just arguing you are misrepresenting him. That's pretty telling.
LynchMePls wrote:If by "secretly knew" you mean I trust that Katsuki can count to 7 then yes, I "secretly knew" this. And yes I'm calling it scummy, and I thought it was obvious why. Scum love to jump on another bandwagon if a mislynch is going to happen without them. I don't think I need to explain why blatant distancing from a mislynch is scummy, but I seem to need to hold your hand. Check this game, in particular my case against PranaDevil (distancing from CoolDog mislynch D2) for an example of scum intentionally avoiding a mislynch they know is going to happen without their vote.
Any reason why you didn't explain this in the first place?
- If Katsuki was scummy for trying to distance from the raj wagon by voting you, why did he continue to not distance from the raj wagon by saying it was still a good lynch? By your logic he would have thought the mislynch was going to happen without him, so he wouldn't need to say anything more about the raj wagon good or bad. I see this as a hole in your argument.
LynchMePls wrote:
Jahudo wrote:Then LMP criticizes how Katsuki goes after another of his suspects after the lynch. Yet LMP doesn’t explain why that point is bad.
I'm not sure what you are referring to here. Quotes please.
This one:
Katsuki tries to shift focus after the flip to MOI's reaction to the hammer along with crap "this is a post town-MOI would NEVER make". Complete BS.
I noticed in another of your posts you said there's no way Katsuki would know "MoI wouldn't make a post like that as town".

Yeah absolutes are not a good way to think, but Katsuki wasn't saying it as an absolute. He called it gut. You take him at literal value on this and other posts like the scumbuddies for life. Its like you don't normally play on this very website where people use verbose language all the time.
LynchMePls wrote:All the LMP hate has definitely NOT dissipated. I love how you can say all the hate has dissipated, and in the same post say "Larger wagon is a go" and vote me. Seems pretty contradictory.

Flail more for us though Katsuki, it'll make your lynch both easier and more satisfying.
This is not questioning Katsuki. You never explained your reads in a way that meant you wanted them answered by Katsuki himself. You just wanted the pressure to be on him. And predictably, Katsuki is responding to the pressure on him and not the case. Your fault.
LynchMePls wrote:
Katsuki wrote:On pg13 right now.

Just saying that LMP and MOI are obvbuddies.

And MOI's case on me thus far has been virtually
"Kat is playing like how Kat always plays hence Kat scum"
Multiple times now you've made this assertion and you've offered 0 evidence to support it. Please explain how you are reaching this conclusion.

Also, you're boiling down of the points against you to "This is my playstyle" is both A) wrong and B) scumtastic.
I don't see this as honest questioning because I was able to read his ISO and find out for myself. Where is the post where you question his reason?
But I do agree we should talk more about his meta defense.
LynchMePls wrote:Furthermore, I'm at L-1 and in all likelihood the lynch today, so OF COURSE I'm putting my thoughts out there about everyone, that's what townies do when they know they are going to die. Are you actually saying I should be laser focused on Katsuki to the exclusion of Fonz, Tal, ect? Isn't that what scum would do (push as hard as possible at the other bandwagon purely for survivial instincts)? I can't believe my putting out my opinion on as many people as possible before my lynch is actually scummy in your eyes.
I said after you placed your vote not after you went to L-1. In that time you did not question Katsuki, but you have started to pair him with other people to artificially boost his case. Scumpairings mean nothing unless one of them flips scum first. You act like Kat is a better lynch because of something Tally is doing, which I find opportunistic.
LynchMePls wrote:Why is my vote the worst, the one that is "for all the wrong reasons" yet here you claim HC has provided NO REASONS, while you simply disagree with my reasons. Isn't reasons you disagree with less scummy than no reasons at all? Why or why not?
I'm not arguing he doesn't have any reasons, just that he hasn't provided any. My conclusion is that he is short on time and maybe not committed to this game.
Sure I disagree with your reasons, but I mainly think they show signs of an opportunistic and misleading mentality. That's what makes you scummy.
LynchMePls wrote:
Jahudo wrote:Any reason you feel the need to defend Katsuki's behavior as softly as possible Jahudo?
Is this post your response to my question?
I don't see it as defending Katsuki's behavior. I am arguing for your lynch while using your case on Katsuki as reasoning for why you are scum. I am saying that there are valid "MafiaScum" tells people are making against Katsuki, but I see them as null tells.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

vote LMP

hammer like a motherfucking boss
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

good luck town.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

I love that UT hammers me when I'm in the middle of producing what could be valuable content with Jahudo and we have no deadline pressures. Very pro-town UT.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:58 am

Post by LimMePls »

TOWN
MacavityLock
charter
Kmd4390
MagnaofIllusion
Haschel Cedricson
Untrod Tripod
Jahudo
bv310

The Fonz
peanutman

Talitha
Katsuki
SCUM

I'd wager at least one of my high up town reads is scum and probably one of my bigger scum reads is town. This is the best I got guys, hope my flip helps some.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am

Post by LimMePls »

Jahudo wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:Calls Talitha's entrance "VERY underwhelming". Yet, Katsuki does not a) question Talitha to try and get more from Tal, or b) probe Talitha on this matter any further. And, to the best of my recollection, hasn't commented on this again AT ALL.
It looks like an observation to me, not a suspicion. The only question I would have for him on this is what he thinks of Talitha now, but I would not expect him to pressure her if he didn't have enough confidence to give a suspicion.

If you actually believed this point you would have been probing me sooner than today:
LynchMePls wrote:-Jahudo/bv slot needs further evaluation.
By your own logic you did a scummy thing!
This is very disingenuous. For one, I've actually been doing other things, while Katsuki has been lurking. So, if I forgot to follow up on one thing I said earlier because I've been doing 5+ other things, that isn't such a big deal, but Katsuki is using statements like the one I brought up as a smoke screen while doing NOTHING. The difference is massive.

Arguing with you why I shouldn't be the lynch at this point is less than worthless for obvious reasons. Good luck town.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:29 am

Post by LimMePls »

Jahudo wrote:- If Katsuki was scummy for trying to distance from the raj wagon by voting you, why did he continue to not distance from the raj wagon by saying it was still a good lynch? By your logic he would have thought the mislynch was going to happen without him, so he wouldn't need to say anything more about the raj wagon good or bad. I see this as a hole in your argument.
Did you read the link I sent? Scum voting another wagon near deadline while having said "that other wagon is good" in reference to the mislynch is EXACTLY what the scum in that instance did. This question is ridiculous.
Jahudo wrote:Any reason why you didn't explain this in the first place?
LynchMePls wrote:I don't think I need to explain why blatant distancing from a mislynch is scummy

V/LA on weekends
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:45 am

Post by The Fonz »

I'd like to point out that I'm not particularly interested in lynching Kat today whether or not LMP's town or just pulling megawifom. LMP's accusation that Kat was not scumhunting is simply untrue. He made a scumbuddy case on MoI/LMP based on their actions in thread (both calling UT each other's buddies) and his opinion that MoI was ignoring meta evidence knowledge he had about Katsuki's play. IMO, Kat had about as good a reason as anyone to be on the crappy Magwagon.

If LMP's town, not sure what that says about charter/tally. If LMP flips town, charter's the scummiest-looking one on the scummy magwagon from day one, on the other hand his BS attack on me for criticising the Magwagon would have less scummy motive if LMP's not his partner- could still see doing it to defend self, but it's less a pressing need than if both he/LMP were scum. OTOH, the removal of the possibility of LMP-scum takes away one of the main things giving me pause on Talitha.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Waiting for a flippy flip but I don't see how Katsuki's comment about Tally was a smoke screen? That's a new explanation I think. Does anyone else see it that way and can explain it?
LynchMePls wrote:Scum voting another wagon near deadline while having said "that other wagon is good" in reference to the mislynch is EXACTLY what the scum in that instance did.
Yes but in order to compare these two situations we need to know that you are also town. If Katsuki picked a scum wagon over the town wagon then it isn't really distancing from a mislynch as much as picking the right lynch.

You should avoid burden of proof arguments.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”