Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

YES. NACHO IS THE SCUMMY PRESIDENT-GUY.

Because you've been voting him for the past couple days. And pushing BS and Magua while voting Kat.
I don't really remember early-game stuff; D3 and later, yes. Especially you and Fate arguing for ten pages. lol
I have no idea. You talk to them Seraphs about alignment confirming us. :P
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Andrius wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Andrius wrote:FATE, AS BAD AS HE IS I THINK HE IS STILL DUMB-AS-FUCK TOWN.

I'll go find it Jack.
andrius, i am actually very intelligent, but i am sort of a spazz
Prove your intelligence and stop posting.
For a long ass time.
Meanwhile contemplate your playstyle and see how useless you are
I can openhandedly win a game for the town, with all odds in my favor
or I can openhandedly lose it for the town, with all odds in our favor

I need to be kept around as a result of the prior, and policy lynched because of the latter, mixed with my tendency to spam

I can try to be logical, but please keep it civil, or we will not achieve our goal (if you're town)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by Andrius »

You're not making any sense, Furcolow.
You're kept around because you're mislynch fodder in LyLo.

I'll try if you try.
And I'd appreciate it if you didn't multi-post. Like ten in a row.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by Furcolow »

note said tendency to spam in aforementioned post
how am i not making sense?
i can win for the town in lylo, so scum keeping me around = they better do it with another VI like someone who can't read
i don't have to try, you're a pretty cool guy
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:14 am

Post by Furcolow »

andrius, i just played a game in which my opinion of fakeclaiming as a bored townie has completely been revamped
rest assured i will not be doing that anymore unless there are doctor deaths.... oh wait....
jk, not in this setup. we can get another doctor.

like me
i would be great
scum wouldnt nightkill me
and i could protect fate
don't you believe in fate?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:46 am

Post by RayFrost »

Andrius wrote:You're not making any sense, Furcolow.

I'll try if you try.
I reeeeaally feel like there's something off with this post.

Like... there was, like, this slipper slope and l, like, totally saw andrius like walk down it and like
fall on his ass

Totally awesome fall, too. Help me out guys. What's off with this post?
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:54 am

Post by RayFrost »

Furc is town, even if he's not been particularly useful. I don't see the kill(s) on AGar and rhinox to be particularly vig-y, considering that the first was on D1. I don't think it's likely that a vig is the killer / that the vig has multiple kill flavors.

IIRC from Moho, the separate scumteams could not kill a targeted demon, so that is a possibility (just checked and yes, this is truefax) along with the option of attempted the impossible being a scum NK (doubtful). Whether or not this is what happened, it's rather unimportant, as we can't exactly make use of this information in any way.

As for who is scum... I'd support a BS lynch the most, followed by mothrax/katsuki (tied).

Vote: BS
Don't have time as of current to really be supahactivewtflolawesome like I usually am. Don't worry, I'll still be wtflolawesome, just not as active in the coolness.

Hugs, tugs, and feather boas.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:59 am

Post by RayFrost »

Follow me, ye of faith. Follow me unto the ancient realms of the nether to slay the spiciest, sauciest, and youngest demoness to penetrate our battlefield! Let us reject those of corruption and evil, casting them into the void! Follow me, follow me, in the act of purging ourselves of the impurities and sorrow brought upon us by these fell demons! Let us rise up, saving ourselves with the odds so stacked against us! Join me, my brethren, in the righteous act of salvation in cleansing the world of the evil that is Baby Spice!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Fate »

I have surprise for everyone tonight.

12 hour countdown start:
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:15 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

AlmasterGM wrote:
CATCHUP PART I

Kitoari calling inHimshallibe vs Magua "interesting" with no comment is a great way to appear involved but not do anything. Since he later flipped scum instead of pushing a side, I'd bet one of inHim and Magua is scum.
No points for me bringing this up?
I don't like the inHim backs off Magua in #156...maybe they are both scum?
He said what he needed to say, ie answer me with words and not cries of anguish, along with explaining his ideas for the setup in a very obvious, clear way. I've been really bad about tunneling, trying to fix that.
In fact, this whole page is just a giant buddying circlejerk between Katsuki, Andrius, and inhim.
Very strongly disagree with this.
mothrax bring's up inHim's "townlist" again. inHim says it was just an expression of pleasure with the lynch result. The more I think about this, the lest I like it. First, the list of people selected appears totally random. Why are the first people on the wagon any more likely to be town? Second, the "expressing pleasure" excuse seems like it was made up afterwards. If you want to express pleasure, you could just YELL IN ALL CAPS LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. You don't need to buddy up with a townlist.
Totally random? No, they're townreads. The first people on the wagon are more likely to be town in quicklynch scenarios. Scum are gonna spread out and try to avoid getting caught in some awkward back-down if the wagon loses steam. When you've got people screaming for the policy lynch, it then becomes much easier to jump on.
Fate/Jack calling the Kitoari scum right now gives them massive town points, because they could have just gone straightup for Guderian.
Oof, and me calling Kitoari scum three pages earlier isn't worth something? Work with me just a little bit.
inHim shows up and does nothing, sup scum.
Come on now, stop looking through the wrong lenses. I gave my thoughts on RayFrost (town because of his concern re: quicklynches and getting enough information out of days) and you agree with them. No comment from you disappoints me.
I'll finish later, but right now...

TOWN
AlmasterGM
Fate
Jack

PROBTOWN
RayFrost
mothrax
Guderian

NULL
AGar
Nachomamma8
VasudeVa
SingerSinger
Furcolow

QUESTIONABLE INDIVIDUALS
Andrius
Baby Spice
Katsuki

SCUM
Empking
inHimshallibe
Magua
I have no clue how you get Andrius as QI, and def disagreed with all three of your scumpicks. I'd like current reads, please and thanks.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:19 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

THIS inHim vote is OFF. You quote as Magua/Kitoari and then vote GuderiaN? HRMMMM
Porque no? I guess I could've voted Kitoari there, but I made it pretty clear I thought they were scumpeas in a scumpod, and Guderian was there to push my buttons. He drew the wrath.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Andrius »

RayFrost wrote:
Andrius wrote:You're not making any sense, Furcolow.

I'll try if you try.
I reeeeaally feel like there's something off with this post.

Like... there was, like, this slipper slope and l, like, totally saw andrius like walk down it and like
fall on his ass

Totally awesome fall, too. Help me out guys. What's off with this post?
I know what you're saying.
But we all hate this kid with a passion so if they're going to pick someone to go to LyLo they certainly aren't going to let good players get there when they can populate endgame with dumbasses like Furco and vezok. Look at aforementioned Objection Mafia. Gammagooey didn't sit there and keep good players with him until the end; he kept vezok. Why? Because he's dumb, people hate him, and he is an easy lynch.

I understand what you're saying but I'm attempting to be brutally honest with him.

Eagerly awaiting promised joy from Fate..
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Jack »

VasudeVa wrote:What the fuck was with that hammer? You people know that Seraphs have a Maximum Faith right?
PS. Furco is Town. A moron, but Town.

People I am willing to vote for:
Baby Spice
Magua
Katsuki

Vote: Magua

Don't understand why people keep defending him.
Neither do I, but vote for Katsuki instead.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Andrius »

Hey Jack.
What do you think of Nacho?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Jack »

Andrius wrote:Hey Jack.
What do you think of Nacho?

Post Post #422 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:14 pm
Vote Count V: We interrupt this thread with more Fire Emblem
Guderian (L-4) ~ inHimshallibe, Andrius, Kitoari, mothrax, VasudeVa, Empking
Kitoari (L-7) ~ Equinox, Jack, Nachomamma8
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Andrius »

You were saying?

Since we can't assume the scumteams have merged, its entirely possible for him to be scum. And/or not with Kit.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Magua »

I was right about Guderian. Was wrong on AGar. Sorry about that, AGar.

Dollars to doughnuts, "Attempted the impossible" is the odd-day scumkill. "Sniped" is even-day scumkill.

Furcolow is so obv-town it hurts.
Jack wrote:Who posted that list of people who weren't on site during the quicklynch day 1?
IHSIB posted it, ISO #38

Fate's #668 and Andrius' #674 are some pretty scummy pieces of posting. I have big town reads on both both from the vezok lynch, and then from the Kitoari lynch, but these sorts of posts are both lazy and unhelpful.
VasudeVa wrote:What the fuck was with that hammer? You people know that Seraphs have a Maximum Faith right?
PS. Furco is Town. A moron, but Town.

People I am willing to vote for:
Baby Spice
Magua
Katsuki

Vote: Magua
Don't understand why people keep defending him.
1) We know Town Seraph has been spending faith. Announcement about scum-Seraph faith, doctor, large glow on Empking.
2) What happened to your "confident read" on Katsuki that you're still not acting on?
3) Agreed that Furcolow is town.
VasudeVa wrote:
Bro-drius wrote:Bro-drius wrote:Vas, what do you think of Nacho?
He's one of them president guys right? He's consistent to my meta on him, he's a lazy BWer. Not much beyond that.
Are you kidding me? You're asked what your read is on someone, and you can't even be bothered to find out who they are? I was under the impression you were supposed to be one of the better players here.

@Almaster:
Why did you not vote D3 when you posted your reads?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Magua »

Revised reads:

Still Town -- these reads haven't changed for me.
2. AlmasterGM
3. Andrius
7. Fate
11. inHimshallibe
17: mothrax
20: RayFrost

New Town
8: Furcolow: Furcolow's posts D4 scream town to me. Not smart or insightful or even well-thought out, but town.
13. Katsuki: A fair amount of this is anti-VasudeVa bias at this point. The other part is the number of people jumping on the Katsuki wagon for because of her "obvious meta" without even a second thought to the fact that this "obvious meta" was wrong about Guderian D3.

Scum:
4. Baby Spice: I waffle on this one, but for now, still falls under scum.
12. Jack: I hear so much about this Jack. But again, I see so little.
18. Nachomamma8: Incredibly little given to this game.
22: singersigner: Whole pages worth of words. Very little content. A lot of reactions to things that happen, but very few stances taken.
24. VasudeVa: His words do not correlate with his actions.

VOTE: VasudeVa
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Andrius »

I plan on making a pseudo-organized argument against Nacho and possibly Vas, assuming there's enough info in his ISO to actually do so.
I agree 3/5 with Magua on scumreads.
Not so sure about Jack and ss but they don't give me town-reads.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:47 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Magua wrote:2) What happened to your "confident read" on Katsuki that you're still not acting on?
What confident read? I said I was confident in reading her(ie. The action of attempting to get an alignment read.), I did not claim to have a confident read(ie. The actual read of an alignment.)

You're twisting my words. Can you point out in my ISO where I stated that I had a "confident read" on her? The closest I have ever found was:
Me, ISO 16 wrote:Yeahh. I've seen Katsuki scum twice.I was her scumbuddy once. I've caught her as scum in another game. I think that I can read her and I wanted to by voting her.
There is nothing in that sentence that states that I had a read on her. I was in the process of getting the read, until you came along.
Magua wrote:24. VasudeVa: His words do not correlate with his actions.
Requires explanation. Preferably with quotes and shit.
Andy wrote:Because you've been voting him for the past couple days. And pushing BS and Magua while voting Kat.
I don't really remember early-game stuff; D3 and later, yes. Especially you and Fate arguing for ten pages. lol
I have no idea. You talk to them Seraphs about alignment confirming us
I've been voting...who? My voting history is Guderian -> Katsuki -> And then Magua for a long time. Possibly not moving actually.

Early game stuff was me making a case against Katsuki. She was strangled before I had the pleasure of lynching her though.
Andy wrote:Vas, what do you think of Nacho?
Town, because he was pretty damn early on the Kitoari lynch.
Why do you suspect Nacho? Nacho always follows Fate, especially early on(Ongoing game meta though.). He's like Fate's unrequited BFF. The stuff you posted against him are pretty much null.

---

@Jack:
What's your take on Andy, being former scumbuddies(Greek Myth), and formerly Andy-scum dead thread whiner(Trader Mafia)?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Magua »

Since you asked:
VasudeVa #428 wrote: I am seeing nothing but bad things on Katsuki. Katsuki vs. Magua, katsuki seemed extra slow and seemed like she was avoiding to answer by feigning ignorance. I don't remember her being that dull. She was also thickheaded when I was questioning her in LOTR Mafia.

Vote: Katsuki

SCUMSUKI, WE MEET AGAIN. HAVE AT THEE.
Translation: "Scumread on Katsuki"
VasudeVa #508 wrote: Magua + Katsuki + Guderian scumteam.

LYNCH AHOYY!!

Vote: Magua because I'm more sure here.
Translation: "Stronger scumread on Magua, scumread on Katsuki"
VasudeVa #518 wrote:
Magua wrote:Katsuki is an inviting target. She's not a strong presence, she doesn't defend well, and she just naturally looks scummy. VV seems aware of all these things, but treats them as scummy instead of null for her.
Yeahh. I've seen Katsuki scum twice.I was her scumbuddy once. I've caught her as scum in another game. I think that I can read her and I wanted to by voting her. However, you have a weird little distancing relationship with her that feels unnatural. You first questioned her for a long time about some stuff she said and then you dropped it and you immediately went to other people. Feels unatural as fuck, reads as distancing. TRy again.
Translation: "If I have a scumread on Katsuki, it is confident. I do not have a scumread on her currently because you started posting."
Alternative translation: "I voted Katsuki for pressure, but removed it before I got any reads off of it."
VasudeaVa #524 wrote:
Magua wrote:You've seen Katsuki-scum twice, you've been her scum-buddy once. You're really good at reading her. Yet you're more certain about me than about her, and you don't seem to give a rats' ass about getting anyone else to vote her.
She ignored my vote, and hopped onto the Kitoari wagon.
You're hopping onto the Kitoari wagon.

What an awful coincidence.
Translation: "Here's some scummy things Magua and Katsuki have done."
VasudeVa #699 wrote: People I am willing to vote for:
Baby Spice
Magua
Katsuki
Translation: "Scumread on Magua, scumread on Katsuki"
Alternative translation: "I would like to lynch Katsuki, but do not have a scumread on her."

Which is it?
Is Katsuki scum? If so, your read on her must be confident.
Is Katsuki not scum? If so, why are you willing to vote for her?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:28 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Magua's take on VV is Town, caught him trying to have his cake and eat it, too.

vote: VasudeVa
Show

:

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XIII:
Relatively more cautious
VasudeVa (L-4) ~ Furcolow, Baby Spice, Magua, inHimshallibe

Furcolow (L-6) ~ Fate,
Andrius,
Katsuki
Katsuki (L-6) ~ Jack, mothrax
Nachomamma8 (L-7) ~ Andrius
Magua (L-7) ~ VasudeVa
Baby Spice (L-7) ~ RayFrost

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM,
Baby Spice, inHimshallibe, Magua,
Nachomamma8,
RayFrost,
singersigner,
VasudeVa

AGM 1 | Andrius 0 | BS 0 | Fate 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | Kat 1 | Magua 0 | moth 1 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 1 | Vas 0

--With 14 alive, it will take 8 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(92%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

Case after accounting hw. Hopefully.

I'm actually kind of let down that there aren't shiny lights and smoke going off in every votecount. Makes it seem less Pomp-and-Circumstance-y.
*coughTownSeraphscough*
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

I take that back. I AM let down. I specifically checked this thread when Vi posted in the hope of seeing some lights or something. :igmeou:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”