Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #57 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Aloha folks. So, now that we are out of RVS, I do believe that VOTE: Katsuki is the play here. I do not like that a fluke was brought up as a legitimate reason to RVS wagon all the way to a lynch. This is not that game.

Also, I believe that AKR's reaction to being voted makes him a person of interest.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I have the flu. Joy. V/LA until further notice.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:17 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Mina wrote:Dammit, I missed the RVS. So much for my opportunity to vote CooLDoG for being an obvious wolf.

VOTE: GhostWriter

It makes me sad to do this when you actually said something negative about AKnottedRope, but opportunistic wagon hop putting Katsuki at L-2 from someone complaining about premature wagons is opportunistic.
I'm sorry, but where did I complain about premature wagons? Let's look back at what I posted, which you've already quoted for me.
Mina wrote:
Aloha folks. So, now that we are out of RVS, I do believe that VOTE: Katsuki is the play here. I do not like that a fluke was brought up as a legitimate reason to RVS wagon all the way to a lynch. This is not that game.
Can you elaborate on this, please? I read this post several times, but it makes my head hurt.
There isn't much to elaborate on. Katsuki attempted to defend carrying an RVS wagon all the way through to a lynch simply because it worked once before, in what I am calling a fluke. And to use the fact that someone else doesn't think that's a good idea to try to gain momentum for their lynch? If Katsuki honestly believes that is good town playing, they are either playing horrible townie, or they're scum. I'm leaning on the latter.
Mina wrote:Katsuki voted Mariyta for unvoting (and I understand why someone might find that a scumtell in the early game, although more on Mariyta and Kat in my next post). The link was obviously just saying, "Ha ha! It
is
possible to catch scum in the RVS!" Where does he advocate pushing an RVS wagon "all the way to a lynch?" I thought the link was just him saying that it's possible to catch scum in the RVS. It comes across as though you skimmed and don't fully understand the reasoning behind the Katsuki wagon.
I do not need to understand the reasoning behind the wagon on Katsuki. I simply need to understand why I myself find Kat scummy. I've stated how I saw the link coming across. He advocated pushing an RVS wagon through to lynching as a good thing by providing the link.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:26 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Oh, that's right, you were never on UK on that first page.

It may have been changed right away, but it did happen. Furthermore, you very much advocated that pushing an RVS wagon through to a lynch should not be seen as a bad thing, and then go on to attack a player for not wanting to do that.

I twisted nothing.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Furthermore, because I forgot to mention this before, I know damn well where my vote placed Kat. Am I supposed to suddenly NOT vote scummy players because it puts them closer to a lynch? I don't think so. So all this whining about it can cease.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:52 am

Post by GhostWriter »

You. Posted. A link. Specifically aimed. At showing positive results. Of a RVS wagon lynch.

What, was it to tell people not to do it?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:32 am

Post by GhostWriter »

AlmasterGM wrote:Ok basically what I got out of the past few pages is

MILLER-RECK VS VI-COOLDOG OMG WHO WILL WIN.

My reaction is:

1) I have played with CooLDoG (or w/e the fuck the capitalization is) and yes, he was terrible. However, he was also SOMEWHAT readable, so I wouldn't say he requires policy lynchage. So I think that angle from Reckamonic is bad.

2) RECKAMONIC, DON'T BE A FUCKING ASSHAT AND RAGE QUIT. IT'S FUCKING STUPID. NOW GET BACK IN HERE AND PLAY FOR REAL.

3)
Vote: Reckamonic slot
for ragequit.
Isn't voting for someone ragequitting kind of like policy voting?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I like the idea of you taking a breather. Games are more fun with you around, and sometimes it's just best to step back and take a breath.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:45 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Let's see what's going on.

Okay, first things first, the UT wagon. It makes no sense to me. If it can be explained, please do, because it does not compute.

Next, the LMP wagon. It seems very stupid. Like, incredibly stupid. Stop screwing around, because it cannot be serious.

UK, what do you think of Zang?

Also:
Unvote
and then VOTE: Havingfitz for seemingly voting a miller for having a role that appears scummy. I mean, really? And then continuing to vote the slot after saying the replacement seems to be doing well.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 am

Post by GhostWriter »

AGM: So you keep mentioning having seen them go through games filled with idiots before as town. That's all fine and dandy, but it doesn't really make them guilty for not doing it now. I'll just assume you don't believe anything they said about the real reason behind the quitting. Even with that assumption, just because you've seen them do something as town doesn't mean they do the opposite as scum. You're making a large leap there.

UK: The thing is, I don't see people calling him scum, persay, so much as finding problems with things he did. Sort of in the way you find problems with some things Zang may say, which is why I brought Zang up before. My top two are Kat and Fitz. Mina is getting ready to join as number 3 though. Here is why.

Mina:
Mina wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Okay, first things first, the UT wagon. It makes no sense to me. If it can be explained, please do, because it does not compute.
Big words. GhostWriter,
why
are you so against the Untrod Tripod wagon? Admittedly, UT's most recent post had actual effort behind it (although the UncertainKitten vote was like something out of Lalaland--a country whose denizens I have a zero-percent success rate in reading). But the wagon was mostly based on him being lurky and bandwagoning shameless. I can see being lukewarm on UT. But I can't see how someone could have a read on UT more positive than null at this point. Why are you defending him? Do you know something we don't?
Making leaps and bounds with this, aren't we? At no point, in that post, did I A) Defend UT B) State that I was against the wagon C) post any read on UT. So, tell me, are you from this Lalaland you mentioned? Because I'm having a zero-percent success rate in figuring out where the hell you're getting this from, based on those 3 sentences. Go on, break it down for the class.
Mina wrote:Also, GhostWriter, what do you think of Zang, CooLDoG, and StrangerCoug? See if you can guess why I singled out those three players.
Clearly, you picked the 3 people on LMP's wagon. And I, also clearly, think they are all wrong. I've only done an iso on Zang, which was damn near pointless, because I don't have a read on him, and a partial iso on CD to try to find out what was so scummy about him, in which case I didn't find him more scummy than Kat or Fitz.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

UK, just got back in from Taco Bell, so I'll go look for examples in a bit, but first things first.

CD: Are you fucking serious right now? "It goes against his meta, blah blah blah, if he's never done it before, he must be scum, blah blah blah, I swear it's not flavor, blah blah blah". Someone doing something as town in one game DOES NOT mean that them doing the opposite in another game makes them auto-scum. Especially since he even said it was mostly due to outside stress, which his posts reflect if you actually fucking read them. But you just go right ahead pushing this bullshit case. You'll lynch yourself before you lynch LMP at this rate, and I'd gladly join that wagon.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

UK: Posts 58, 61, 62, and 66 are the posts on that page that mention UT. He is mentioned before this, but it is once, and I don't feel like moving from this page (page 3). Out of those 4, only 66 shows someone calling him scummy.

58 is just AGM stating that with all the people complaining about who's putting what vote where, it was odd that they left out UT.
61 and 62 both acknowledge what UT did, or didn't do, but say it isn't as bad as whoever they're sights were set on at the time, effectively saying others were scummier and that though UT hadn't posted much content, that alone wasn't enough to set him ahead of others and didn't really mean much.

The UT case doesn't really take off until 66 and when you pick it up.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Mina did. CD not so much. Even goes to say that voting UT would be "stretchy".
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:12 am

Post by GhostWriter »

CD: I checked your iso. Found this.
CooLDoG wrote:Recks slot: Scummy flavor (weak). Aggravated play which is not in his meta. bad meta references. Not contributing...
There, CD. There is your case. And of those things, the two you push the most are meta and the claim (flavor). I've talked about the meta. And with the claim, you're getting upset with a miller claim that seems like scum. A MILLER claim that seems like scum. And a problem with him not playing according to a town meta? Is he playing according to a scum meta? Do you even care enough to have freaking checked? Because you cannot call someone scum based on a town meta of them and not touch a scum one. And NO ONE has mentioned a scum meta from what I've read.

And then you over-react to my pressure on you. If I had wanted to vote you'd I've have fucking voted you, but you go on and try to imply that I, at any point, declared you scummier than who I was voting, in an attempt to make me look like I couldn't make up my mind on who to vote. At the time, I just wanted to verbally pressure you. Now, though, you seem like the scum on the Reck wagon.

Unvote
and VOTE: CooLDoG, since you wanted it so damned badly.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

CooLDoG wrote:@ghost, when I say bad meta references I was referring to him referencing fates mafia. Still didn't answer to my vote question.
GhostWriter wrote:try to imply that I, at any point, declared you scummier than who I was voting
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

CooLDoG wrote:by attacking me with more zeal then the guy you were voting.
GhostWriter wrote:At the time, I just wanted to verbally pressure you.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I actually have. I felt he was stretching to try to find a reason to vote the slot. I think I used the phrase "taking a large leap" while doing it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:27 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Mina wrote:I fell asleep last night and didn't finish the massive post I was working on, but since this takes no effort to answer:
Then I realized she hadn't cast a vote since the beginning of the game. At this point, being this hesitant to cast a vote (and thus make a strong statement about who is town or scum) is scummy. I don't think someone can not fall on one side of the fence on the case for one of CooLDoG, LMP/Reck or me. The lack of voting looks scummy to me.
But my vote is on
GhostWriter
(although admittedly, I haven't moved it in a long time).
You've made a grand totally of two posts that say anything about me. You talk on and on about other players, but never on all of what I'm doing. As a matter of fact, I think you've been nitpicking over the same 1 thing with me that you originally voted me for, with a disregard to anything else I've done. Congratulations, I think you'll make a fine D2 target.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Facing an unexpected crisis today, so I'm here, but I'm not here. Need to do a catch up, because something happened to the wagons since the last time I checked in. Not sure what's going on.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Big post coming through. Bitch about it if you want, I don't really give a damn.
--------------------------

LMP's mega-post was what I'd been waiting for from him. Glad to see it.

Fitz is looking better and better after going though the iso. As scum. Last two post especially. Commenting on UK making an ad hom attack and then making one in the next post.

Katsuki wrote:
GhostW wrote:AHOY!
Unvote and VOTE: CooLDoG
Completely ignores the last point of the CD's reasoning for voting reckdra, focused on strawmanning the worser reasons.
What are you talking about?
Mariyta wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@mary, so you admit to defending someone. If I correctly recall you should be scum hunting not defending other players. Also what is your motivation to defend him?
Are you really this stupid?
QFfuckingT. CD, you are nit-picking pointlessly. "Why are you defending someone you think to be town? You should be scum-hunting whilst we lynch someone you think is town instead of stopping us from lynching who you think is town so that we can focus on other people who you feel are more likely scum." That's what I just read from you. I noticed that you never really responded to this. Seems you figured out this wasn't going over well.
Mariyta wrote:And for the record, my name is MarIYta. Pronounced Mah-REE-tah. If you must shorten it, please use Mari (Mah-Ree), not Mary. Mary is my aunt, not me.
Random insert, I know, but I did it because I wanted to tell you that when I have a daughter, I think I shall give her that middle name.
CooLDoG wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Found AGM claim. I had been confused since I did not see a Zang claim.
Will reevaluate AGM.

I won't have time to read through the thread until tomorrow, if I'm lucky.
my point exactly. We have yet to see a zang claim...

Also, AGM/Zang claim flavor as well.
You needed to see a Zang claim to help convince you, despite what AGM had already posted about 1:1 trade-off for scum? Flavor from one of them is understandable. But needing the claim from Zang to feel sure about it? If Zang were scum, AGM already explained why he wouldn't be denying it. He wouldn't do it even more-so now that AGM has made that post. Furthermore, if they were both scum, Zang would definitely not deny it, not even to gambit an AGM-scum flip in his favor, due to the fact that the illogicalness of that move would be staggering (AGM-scum goin that far to save Zang and Zang betraying him when it was obvious Zang would not be lynched anytime soon and didn't need to bus). No, no WIFOM arguments. Some things are just too fucking stupid. Especially D1. It'd, in fact, lead to Zang being lynched the very next day, with me leading, because it'd scream bussing scum. So, with no way Zang would deny it, why try to use this to cling to this wagon? At least SC has decent reasons to be wary of the claim; neighbors =/= masons. But to be wary of it because Zang didn't back it up yet? Hell, he probably figured he didn't need to.
Mina wrote:Oh, and also, AlmasterGM is town, so please stop voting for him. From this point onward, I will treat suspecting AGM as a scumtell. For the record, if Zang flips scum
neighbour
at any point, that would confirm AGM as town, but he's also
I don't know if you simply forgot to end that or what, but whatever. I've done it before, but was just wondering. Anyway, AGM could be gambiting scum saving town-half of the neighbor connection in an attempt to gain their trust and protection. Is it likely? Not really. However, it does make treating those who suspect AGM as scummy for doing so not the best idea. And it gives you a way to give yourself ammunition against players over, essentially, nothing. It's not a scumtell. It may be bad play, but it's not a scumtell. I, in fact, see him as town. But I would not call that a scumtell. Not alone. Maybe in conjunction with other things, but if that's the case, you never needed to point it out on it's own like this.
Mina wrote:I actually now trust CooLDoG more than LynchMePls. If he is evil, I will be very shocked. He's back to his blundering, pushy self he was early in the game. It really seems as though he's being protown by aggressively pushing LMP to post content, even if his approach is heavy-handed.
Or CD could be scum using this as a way to stay away from posting content himself for a while. During his push for content, he only commented on other things when directly spoken to, save for one post by Kat, in which he implies he doesn't actually want to have to go through Kat's iso for a read. Ironically, he also uses that post to push for more content from LMP. Furthermore, CD's posting style whilst pushing implies he doesn't actually think LMP is scum. Yet he repeatedly mentions/implies his vote on LMP and that LMP is scum. Even acknowledges that LMP is, indeed, a miller. Says he is willing to lynch a "non-contributing miller." Not a miller-claim. Not a fake-claiming-miller scum. A miller. The same way he called the neighbor SC was/is voting (I forget which one) a neighbor, in a way the implies he believes the role claims. And he sets himself up to get off the wagon for a lynch long before it's required, most likely due to the LMP wagon not really going anywhere. By the way, I noticed that in this post, you talk about LMP's catch-up post. Guess who didn't?
Mina, in relation to LMP wrote:It also seems like he's clinging too hard to his AKR scum read from early in the game.
Kind of like CD is sticking to his LMP vote? No, wait, not the same. CD is worse. Way worse. Why did this wagon disappear again?
AlmasterGM wrote:
Mina wrote:Look, on a scale of 1 to 10, how sure are you that Zang is town? I don't want you to die and then everyone else to incorrectly clear Zang.
As far as my certainty on the read goes ... right now, I'm 90% on Zang being town. I will let you know if that number changes.
LMP wrote:Unvote
Vote: CooLDoG
BZZZT. We are lynching StrangerCoug today.
Why? For voting Zang? For voting you? Because neighbors =/= masons and even you don't have a 100% certainty (nor can you) of your partner's alignment and vice versa, so SC doesn't see why he should be expected to? He finds one (or both, who knows?) of you scummy, and is acting accordingly. You don't really have anything on him, as Zang has obviously done things to warrant suspicion, or else you wouldn't have claimed to save him. We don't have your inside info, so you cannot expect us to blindly follow you. Even a sanity-secure cop will have someone question his guilty/innocent reports the first time he makes them, and they won't always be scum when they do. So stop A) expecting people to blindly follow you because you're "clear", B) OMGUS-ing SC (odd use of OMGUS, right? Since you're not attacking him for attacking you, but for attacking your partner. but I couldn't think of anything else to use...), and try C) focusing on people who have a higher chance of being scum.
Katsuki wrote:
Unvote

Just want to say, them being neighbors =/= confirmed town. Just that they're not the lynch for today.

Cooldog is also not the lynch for today. He is a giant VI, but I have a strong town-read on him this game.

LMP is underwhelming. But I think I've learned that town-LMP is underwhelming. We'll see.

Mari is as hard to read as ever. Last two times I had her read as scum and she was town, so.

Fitz worries me. I have no impression of him at all this game. Hell I wouldn't know he was in this game without looking at VC.

SC is being SC, and I have not had the time to read him.

I would be fine with a UK lynch at this time. She is not that town-presence I am used to in previous games. I get this odd aura around her.

Vote: UK
Essentially, you listed a bunch of people you can't read well, and then vote for someone you aren't reading well. What the fuck is this shit? Also, why is CD not the lynch for today? What makes him a VI instead of scum?
AlmasterGM wrote:We have to lock down on something. The way to do this is by forging an alliance between logical people who will act rationally (AKA TEAM VI SLAYERS) and then forcing one or two VIs to work with us.
LMP, Mina, UK, and Mariyta - list your top 3 scumreads.
We will lynch the person who is most mutually agreeable to all of us.
Did I just get called a VI?
Untrod Tripod wrote:
It is actually common practice for millers to claim right off the bat. It's going to cause WIFOM anyway, but the WIFOM is a gazillion times worse if they wait to claim until they are accused.
LynchMePls wrote:Better get used to it, because its pretty commonly accepted correct miller play.
I haven't seen it before, but I believe you.
Yeah, I've been seeing it done more too. And it makes sense to do it, to me. It's was part of the reason I didn't suspect Reck.

Preview Edit:
Katsuki wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:@Those saying CD is just VI: How do you know it is VI and not SI?
He is being far less scummy, idiotic, and in general bad compared to the other games as scum. In the sense that I can actually see town-motivated "scum-hunting" from CD this game. Whether he is actually good at it or not is irrelevant.
What is relevant, however, is if you have a town meta supporting him as town. I find using a scum meta the way you just did as absolutely pointless. Why would he not get slightly better? And whether it's good scum-hunting or not actually IS relevant. What, all of a sudden scum scum-hunt well?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:We have to lock down on something. The way to do this is by forging an alliance between logical people who will act rationally (AKA TEAM VI SLAYERS) and then forcing one or two VIs to work with us.
LMP, Mina, UK, and Mariyta - list your top 3 scumreads.
We will lynch the person who is most mutually agreeable to all of us.
Did I just get called a VI?
It's ok, I'm a "VI" too. Obviously we should form a "VI" alliance. There's more of us, after all.
I would start a VI alliance, but scum would show up and just fuck it up for everyone. They're so inconsiderate.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Katsuki wrote:@GW: I have a town-read on CD. I've explained it throughout this game. Check iso before you ask anymore.
btw, town motivation =/= suddenly improving.
I assume this was a response to my preview edit part. Well, no, you actually don't explain it. At least, not very well. you based it on a scum-meta from the past. A meta he could have improved upon a bit, though I cannot imagine it was by much. You admit to have never played with him as town, so you are not basing it on him being town, making it not much to support the strength with which you claim to hold him as town. Other than that and your eventual "he's VI, he's VI, ignore his play, cause hes VI" statements, you have done nothing to explain anything. You meta reason is garbage, so either nut up or shut up with the VI claims with things from THIS game. What is he doing in THIS game that points to him being a VI and not scum? Also, what town motivation? And maybe you'd like to respond to the other parts of my post that I directed to you. I understand you being on V/LA, however you seemed like you weren't going to touch on them, so I want to make sure you remember to. Also, your UK vote is really weak. You don't post having a problem with things she's said, just that she isn't how she was in another game. Again, I've really got to ask if you've got scum meta to compare her play to if you're gonna make your vote reason a meta based one.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:58 am

Post by GhostWriter »

CooLDoG wrote:GW is playing townish now, but hasn't really given us a good reason to vote CD.
Talking in the 3rd-person for what reason? But whatever. So, I haven't given good reason? Alright, I'll bite. Let's go.

GhostWriter wrote:CD: Are you fucking serious right now? "It goes against his meta, blah blah blah, if he's never done it before, he must be scum, blah blah blah, I swear it's not flavor, blah blah blah". Someone doing something as town in one game DOES NOT mean that them doing the opposite in another game makes them auto-scum. Especially since he even said it was mostly due to outside stress, which his posts reflect if you actually fucking read them. But you just go right ahead pushing this bullshit case. You'll lynch yourself before you lynch LMP at this rate, and I'd gladly join that wagon.
GhostWriter wrote:CD: I checked your iso. Found this.
CooLDoG wrote:Recks slot: Scummy flavor (weak). Aggravated play which is not in his meta. bad meta references. Not contributing...
There, CD. There is your case. And of those things, the two you push the most are meta and the claim (flavor). I've talked about the meta. And with the claim, you're getting upset with a miller claim that seems like scum. A MILLER claim that seems like scum. And a problem with him not playing according to a town meta? Is he playing according to a scum meta? Do you even care enough to have freaking checked? Because you cannot call someone scum based on a town meta of them and not touch a scum one. And NO ONE has mentioned a scum meta from what I've read.

And then you over-react to my pressure on you. If I had wanted to vote you'd I've have fucking voted you, but you go on and try to imply that I, at any point, declared you scummier than who I was voting, in an attempt to make me look like I couldn't make up my mind on who to vote. At the time, I just wanted to verbally pressure you. Now, though, you seem like the scum on the Reck wagon.

Unvote
and VOTE: CooLDoG, since you wanted it so damned badly.
GhostWriter wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@ghost, when I say bad meta references I was referring to him referencing fates mafia. Still didn't answer to my vote question.
GhostWriter wrote:try to imply that I, at any point, declared you scummier than who I was voting
GhostWriter wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:by attacking me with more zeal then the guy you were voting.
GhostWriter wrote:At the time, I just wanted to verbally pressure you.
GhostWriter wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@mary, so you admit to defending someone. If I correctly recall you should be scum hunting not defending other players. Also what is your motivation to defend him?
Are you really this stupid?
QFfuckingT. CD, you are nit-picking pointlessly. "Why are you defending someone you think to be town? You should be scum-hunting whilst we lynch someone you think is town instead of stopping us from lynching who you think is town so that we can focus on other people who you feel are more likely scum." That's what I just read from you. I noticed that you never really responded to this. Seems you figured out this wasn't going over well.
GhostWriter wrote:
Mina wrote:I actually now trust CooLDoG more than LynchMePls. If he is evil, I will be very shocked. He's back to his blundering, pushy self he was early in the game. It really seems as though he's being protown by aggressively pushing LMP to post content, even if his approach is heavy-handed.
Or CD could be scum using this as a way to stay away from posting content himself for a while. During his push for content, he only commented on other things when directly spoken to, save for one post by Kat, in which he implies he doesn't actually want to have to go through Kat's iso for a read. Ironically, he also uses that post to push for more content from LMP. Furthermore, CD's posting style whilst pushing implies he doesn't actually think LMP is scum. Yet he repeatedly mentions/implies his vote on LMP and that LMP is scum. Even acknowledges that LMP is, indeed, a miller. Says he is willing to lynch a "non-contributing miller." Not a miller-claim. Not a fake-claiming-miller scum. A miller. The same way he called the neighbor SC was/is voting (I forget which one) a neighbor, in a way the implies he believes the role claims. And he sets himself up to get off the wagon for a lynch long before it's required, most likely due to the LMP wagon not really going anywhere. By the way, I noticed that in this post, you talk about LMP's catch-up post. Guess who didn't?
You were saying something about not having good reasons? Your Reckdra/LMP case was bullshit. And your defense when I called you on it was worse. You attacked a person who defended LMP from your time-wasting contentless crusade on him not posting content (hypocritical? I think so) and couldn't even go far with the attack because it was stupid. You were trying to push a fast lynch on LMP by pointing out his lack of a content post at that point, hoping his wagon could gain enough speed that it'd not be derailed if he did post something good. She got in your way and you got upset. So you started nit-picking. I've posted my bit on your wordplay. I place meaning in wordplay, so I use it to help me. I mentioned you setting yourself up to leave the LMP wagon, and look, you've done it! That alone gives me doubt on the SC wagon. Also, care to share anything on the LMP post you STILL avoid? You know, the one you spent a while asking for? Why'd you suddenly lose interest? Figured you couldn't tackle that wagon anymore for an easy townie lynch?

And what do you know! I went back to look for anything I might have missed on you in the game. Guess what I found?

LynchMePls wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@mari, yeah great its page two and we are already lynching lurkers. Give some valid reasons for your vote, we are out of RVS. Kat, mari, and (to some extent) SC are good choices for an early vote. AKR is not as bad a lurker as some of those other 5 or so people that haven't posted yet. Why pick him out over the other 5? Also look up kat, what content has he posted?

edit:nija'ed.
CD's AKR defense noted for possible future connections.
Defending? But you should be scumhunting, right?

Preview Edit:
I disagree about the facts not changing. SC has, in my opinion, been playing better, and is offering original ideas, both of which I believe were some major problems. CD is far more scummy. I honestly don't get how any other case pushes anyone else as more scummy than CD.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:28 am

Post by GhostWriter »

LynchMePls wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:Because I'm pretty certain CD is just a moron. Call it gut. I would, however, not be averse to someone vigging him. Or lynching him before lylo if it comes down to it. I'd just rather lynch scum first.
Why can't morons be scum?
Precisely. Not all scum are masterminds. Otherwise town wouldn't win nearly as much as they do.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:53 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Oh, and what are your epically strong reasons for voting SC? Self-preservation is literally the only one there is. Do you explicitly state it? Nope. But you do voice how you don't actually want to be on it. And how you don't trust one of the people on it. And how it's worse than a policy lynch. You are pretty much openly lynching a townie.

Preview Edit:
Yeah, it is crap. Especially when you look at his vote. But everyone wants him to live.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Then you, as a townie, should be trying to push your case instead of lynching someone you openly see as town. However, you are willing to let him be lynched. The people on his wagon can be swayed. I should know, it's what I'm doing to get support on your lynch. I am not jumping on the SC wagon, yet I fully intend to be on the wagon that ends D1.

And at your response to LMP, how about going to look at his large post. He points out that you're scummy. All you had to do was become scummier than 2 people. Which you did.

Preview Edit:
Hop aboard, UT. Let's get this train leaving the station.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

CooLDoG wrote:Also what's with the SC wagon? It built up pretty fast. UKs vote reads to me a bit opportunistic, as well as UTs.
You dislike the SC wagon. Two of it's members read as opportunistic to you.
CooLDoG wrote:@SC, are you willing to lynch a claimed neighbor d-1? I prefer to lynch the non-contributing miller... that's just me.
You talk to him in a way that shows you value his opinion. Town does not do this with scum. You were trying to gain his support.
CooLDoG wrote:I don't feel comfortable on the SC wagon. Its just a strange feeling. In part due to UK. For some reason (don't ask me to explain) I get a funny vibe from her. I can't put my finger on it.
More suspicion of UK. Continued dislike of the wagon.
CooLDoG wrote:Okay, I'm going to have to go on a
v/la till Monday (big weekend planned)
I'm not sure if I will be able to post much at all. So with that in mind, and the fact that we NEED to lynch, I have decided to bite the bullet and
unvote, vote: StrangerCoug
. Not my favorite choice but it will work.
And now the "WTF?" moment. The very next post. the very next fucking post. You hop onto the wagon. You moan about doing it. But you hop right onboard.
CooLDoG wrote:I don't think a policy lynch would be a good idea. SC is worse.
You literally just called the wagon you hopped onto worse than a wagon AGAINST YOU. Scum owning up to it? I think so.
CooLDoG wrote:@GW, I want a d-1 lynch. That's it. I don't want a no-lynch.
Admitting that you're only on it to get a D1 lynch that isn't you.

And all of that is just off of the last page, making them your most recent thinking patterns. So, tell me, where did he become scummy enough to back off of LMP and go onto a wagon with two people you admitted as being scummy to you?

At this point, could you just tell us your partners so that we can win faster?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I have looked at overall behaviour patterns and motivations. If you stopped skimming, you'd see.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

But Katsuki is a good vote. Just for tomorrow, not today.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:20 am

Post by GhostWriter »

It's not really early if one more vote could get him lynched at deadline. However, LMP has already pointed out the flaws of what he has done.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:35 am

Post by GhostWriter »

He'd have claimed the role, called us idiots, and told you all to lynch me.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:36 am

Post by GhostWriter »

No, whoops, Mina would have told you all to lynch me.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 am

Post by GhostWriter »

No, but it seemed to fit in with how he was playing if this were him playing town.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Katsuki's been scum for me from the damn near get go. If this V/LA shit gets in the way with the deadline, I'll hammer a Katsuki wagon if need be. Assuming, of course, I don't get on it myself. Actually, screw it, we don't have time for a CD wagon with CD not here to slip and flail some more.

Unvote
VOTE: Katsuki
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:46 am

Post by GhostWriter »

This is easily solved. We vote on who he kills. After, of course, he claims with name and flavor. Then we commence to the shooting to be sure of the claim and to try to hit scum. Then we lynch Katsuki.

Personally, I say we aim for HF. But CD DOES NOT GET TO CHOOSE HIS OWN SHOT. The general consensus is that CD is either scum or VI. Why the fuck would you give him control over his shot instead of us having control of it?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 am

Post by GhostWriter »

CooLDoG wrote:my flavor is: Jean-Francois.
Wait, was that just a scumclaim? If the wiki is correct, Jean-Francois was THE baddie from the film. He controlled he fucking beast. He rapes his own sister. He kills Mani. The hell? How is this a good guy?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:39 am

Post by GhostWriter »

HF and Kat, most likely.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Also, if you're going to threaten to shoot her, complain that she responds in a way that would be bad for town to do, and continue with threats, then just fucking shoot her.

Otherwise shoot HF.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I'd prefer HF as well. Kat is still an easy lynch to make. People support his lynching more than those that support HF's, it feels.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 am

Post by GhostWriter »

UncertainKitten wrote:And HF would be a wonderful shot, actually. I wonder if you'll actually do it though.
You've been called out, you have to do it now.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:41 am

Post by GhostWriter »

GreyICE wrote:SHUT UP TURBO CUNT
You guys make me lulz.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:53 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Crap, I forgot to post my "Switching tO ALL-CAPS MODE" StarFox reference/picture...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:01 am

Post by GhostWriter »

CooLDoG wrote:@uk, nija edit, sounds like shit justifications to me.
Read the game. Read the circumstances. She was SK, who wasn't supposed to be showing up guilty. At all. She felt it was either fail townie or over-zealous mafia forcing the lynch. A lynch based on information that couldn't be right. Now I don't think it was townie mentality, but it certainly wasn't scum mentality either. It just seems like annoyance. Extreme annoyance. And if it had to appear somewhere on the alignment meter, it'd be close to town. Possibly scum GF, but mostly non-miller town.

Posting this because I missed it before. We've been posting fast...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:02 am

Post by GhostWriter »

For the record, within a game, a person can make moronic, dumb, idiotic, useless, and stupid decisions. Having these actions being called as such is one thing. However, after complaining that these were Ad Hom attacks, you begin to baselessly imply that she is acting the way she is because of being on her period as well as not getting laid and being a bitch. You defend this by saying those insults were in the vein as what she said? Calling actions against you as stupid and then telling people why is one thing. How to you justify the remarks you made with in-game reasoning? Also, the "but such and such did it" defense has the glaring weak point of not actually being a defense.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:34 am

Post by GhostWriter »

StrangerCoug wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:SHOOT ALREADY! GOOD GOD!
Quoted for truth. It shouldn't take you this long to decide whom to shoot. As long as it's scum, we're happy. Heck, bus somebody for all I care.
QFT. Again. Fucking shoot Fitz, and let us just be bloody down with this already.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:55 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Wait, so if we wagon you, you'll replace, if we don't, you'll stay?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:27 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Mariyta wrote:Deadline is in 2 days. We don't have time to wait for a replacement.
QFT.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

AGM, you're getting caught up in the heat of a lynch. It's how the Steelers lost the Super Bowl. Along with turnovers.

Sadly, I am at a loss right now. Flavorwise, decent claim. However, also flavorwise, why has she returned? And if I believe the claim, then I'm even more screwed. I never really looked beyond Kat, CD, HF, and sort of Mina for scum-reads. And I don't know if I think a Mina lynch D1 is what I want, cause I'd prefer more time to read her.

Unvote
to stop a quick-hammer while I gather myself and my thoughts. Yeah, deadline, blah blah blah. I have time. We also have deadline lynch.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:21 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Holy crap, this blew up. Give me a chance to catch-up on what's going on here. Yesterday has completely fucked up my reads.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I've caught up, but I've got to say that based on the heavy misreading done in just this start for the day, it's not a nice thing to read. And I believe it's due to what feels like hostility. Honestly, we've got to tone it down. This anger and hostility towards one another that keeps raising up only works to serve scum. No matter how logically we wish to play, humans are driven to act emotionally, and so being so hostile will most likely only lead to us making stupid choices as town. "Such and such is scum because of blah blah lie", when really, they said something mean to you one time and a sneaky scum player defended you. Shit like that loses games constantly, and is always covered up post-game with excuses, but I'm not fooled. And so help me, if your petty arguments and name-calling cost me a game, I shall show you true written wrath.

I'm going to need an explanation of the UT wagon. From each member. CD included.

I'll be going back now to look at the wagons and the cases. While I do that, I'll keep up to date and post on anything said that I feel I need to. I've got almost a blank sheet to work with, as I've got no scum reads anymore and 2 town reads.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Literally a 5.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:48 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I don't think we can even bother talking about flavor not being right whilst CD lives.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:54 am

Post by GhostWriter »

AGM, I'm not talking about lynching CD. I'm just stating that if anyone has qualms about flavor not seeming right about this, then they can just look at CD's claim. That's the most fucked up flavor so far. So having one character be scum and the other not wouldn't surprise me. Not if CD is actually town.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I've gotta agree with Fate. I saw UT as town almost as soon as LL used the "you prepared it" attack. And your own logic should have crossed out UT scum when he voted.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”