quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by quadz08 »

I’m re-reading from the beginning of Day 2. I apologize for the wall post, but I think I got some good info out of it, that everyone (coughparamacough) should read. Cause, you know, it's important game-related info, even if it happens to be a lot of it in one place.
TMH 836 wrote: Also, who has the hot potato for today? I've reason beyond our previous speculation to believe that it came back today but I'll get into that a little later.
I don’t think you’ve explained this yet. Do.

God, TMH. I have to point out again: taking the vig was STUPID.

I’m liking LMP’s case on Darla more and more as I read it… hm.
Nero Cain 858 wrote: Prama too. After he came back and pretty much said "I can't scum hunt without an ability!!!"
When was this, exactly? I don’t recall him saying anything resembling that.
Parama 861 wrote: Here's your explanation:

<insert explanation here>

vote: themanhimself
Stop being bad at Mafia. Seriously.
IAI 871 wrote: Also @ everyone that pushed for a lynch of Powerox with his ability, do you still think that was a pro-town move?
Has anyone answered this question? We need answers to this.

IAI’s 872 confuses me. Why is that quote scummy, exactly?
implosion 880 wrote: If you are in reality town, you should have given your ability to the most antitown player you could and then shot them.
This is a good strategy, but not workable. The virus has to go off before the dayvig can work.
Bunnylover 882 wrote: I do not like how Parama avoids question, and everyone just seems to think, "Its ok, its just Parama been Parama."
Meta =/= alignment
The use of his power on Day 1 was stupid. He says he going to pass the potatoe to a person who deserves it, but then passes it not even one page into the game. Not even half the players have posted, and he decides he already found the best place to past it?
No.
This is true. Allllll true. Parama’s 884 and 885 are even more proof at how bad of a player he’s being, in addition to him being scummy.

Parama’s reread post (898) is basically completely useless:
First, he says q21 should die based on post count. This is not a bad point, though the reaction is rather strong.
Second, he makes a useless comment about TL and how scummy he is / how his replacement is confirmed town (which, btw, he never explained.)
Then, he points out 7 quotes/posts. 3 of them hadn’t been mentioned before, 2 of them were “hey go town this guy’s dead,” and 2 of them had been thoroughly discussed before. The 3 new things he mentioned (pops’ quote, “let’s play the passive game” and “This just looks so fake”) have no further explanation about them. He posts those quotes, and that’s it.
He also mentioned being unsure about pops’ push on muh (or something? I’m not even sure, actually.) and me being boneheaded and obsessive about little things (with no examples).
Then comes a scumlist, and a declaration of 75% accuracy. (3 of the 4 people on his list are apparently scum. Impressive for someone whose scumhunting is more or less nonexistent. Seriously, look at his ISO. The post I’m talking about now is the closest thing to scumhunting he’s got.)
I guess he’s still in the process of rereading the rest, like he said he would. Or maybe he’s not. Y’know. Whatev.
IAI 921 wrote: How about you get back to the part where you tell us why you got to cause StrangerCougar to get the virus? What did the mod tell you the reason was that you were picked for it?
Pops’ answer (in 926): “You don't need to know that information. This is blatant, overt rolefishing. This info doesn't tell you anything about my alignment. It helps town more than scum to know exactly what roles are in the game, because Darla claimed doctor the scum now know to mindgame against the doctor.”
I’m… not sure how I feel about this. I’m assuming you meant to say “it helps scum more than town,” for one… I’m just not so sure that holding back this information is pro-town.

Parama 950: badposting

WC 957: You seem very set on the idea that there’s an SK…

Parama 958: morebadposting

I really like pops’ 963. I really don’t like how SC ignores it and passes the virus to bunny anyway.
SC 968 wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Frankly, what disturbs me most about this situation is that Pops points it out, no one gives knowledge to it, and then one other person points it out and several people go, "OMFG NICE CATCH."
You'd be surprised at how reliable slips are for catching Mafia In one game that allowed role PM quoting, I had the claim almost perfect, but gave out the wrong win condition. I tried claiming jester as a get out of hell free card since players could be revived that game and I could fake my reveal, but that didn't work.
I don’t understand how this is relevant. At all.
pops 977 wrote: Anyone who interferes with the process of using the virus as a daykill is promised a lynch, so that won't happen.
That doesn’t actually make sense. Just fyi.
Nero 989 wrote: Yea, TMH sending the day vig to himself is BAD!!!
He's tomorrow's lynch.
At least we agree on something…
Nero 989 wrote:
Q21's 897 sucked.
Why does it suck, exactly?

IAI 990 wrote:
You really seem to jump on the biggest wagon each time don't you? Anything original you would like to add to the table?
QFT.

Ok, now I can see why SC would pass Bunny the virus after pops’ quote. There were several players (myself included) who said they were good for Bunny to get the virus. Suspicion for that is pretty much retracted.
diddin 997 wrote: I know how Bunny plays as scum, and I know she starts spouting ATE and flailing like no tomorrow when she is caught.
Please link us to examples.
nhammen 1003 wrote: chk's ability did NOT go to the void. It was removed from the game. Any abilities passed TO chk or MoI were sent to the void. Which is what the discussion is about. Please read the rules and iso the mod before posting next.
Again, QFT.

I know I already pointed Nero’s 1007 out, but….. ick. Just ick.
SC 1017 wrote: Did I post after the lie was mentioned but before I voted him for it? My memory's a bit hazy right now and I'm too lazy to check.
I don’t like this. Not a scum/town thing, just a playstyle thing.

Bunny 1028 wrote: Pops, your plan won't work. The virus will go off after "X" number of post. It will go off sooner if I don't past the virus before 75 post. This mean that I could be passing it to you, you back to me, until suddenly it just explodes on one of us predetermine.
Ummmm... is this accurate? Can someone who’s had the virus confirm this?
Oh, there’s the confirmation. Sweeeeet. The virus needs to stay on the scummiest people, all the time. Period. I’m good with Saint; I suggest it goes to diddin or Parama next. It’d be TMH if it weren’t for the vig ability. Diddin gets bonus points on this one, since he’s got the Redirector ability, and his flip will be a large help in determining TMH’s alignment.

Lat 1034 wrote: didden/tmh scum is actually a viable combo.
No, it’s not. TMH passed diddin his D1 ability, which was to alter the destination of one role. He chose to redirect the vig role to himself. The pass of the redirector role was a separate thing, governed completely by the rules.
Lat 1034 wrote: Darla is scum btw, might give an explanation later.
Please do that now.
CKD 1059 wrote: are you even reading the game?...just +1....if they are not unfounded, they are out and out lies until someone calls him out of it and he gives you the old "oops i was wrong BS"...
+1 meaning add 1, meaning I didn’t feel like going back and actually counting them. I’m aware that there have been others.
implosion 1061 wrote: @IAI 991; Treestumping tmh tomorrow is a good idea. It could both get rid of the treestump and (bonus) assuming tmh is scum (which I am about 99% sure of) it can confirm curiouskarmadog's alignment; if he fails to treestump tmh, he's mafia. If the treestump dies with tmh, he's town. What do people think about this plan?
I like it.
pops 1094 wrote: Wow, DBE sent me the virus, in spite of never having indicated suspicion of me, iirc
Hooo boy! That’s the best evidence I’ve seen against Darla. Keep that virus going to her, please and thank you.
pops 1094 wrote: I chose diddin
Good choice.

Overall, Darla sucks, diddin still sucks, Nero still sucks, WC sucks less, nhammen doesn't suck (though I'm ready for something other than catch-up posts), Parama still sucks, IAI doesn't suck, Bunny sucks, TMH sucks a LOT.

That is all. <3
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Parama »

You ad-hom'ed me 7 times in that post. Impressive.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by diddin »

SO yeah I got the virus. BRB passing it
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Parama »

Someone pass the damn thing to me.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

quadz08 wrote:
SC 968 wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Frankly, what disturbs me most about this situation is that Pops points it out, no one gives knowledge to it, and then one other person points it out and several people go, "OMFG NICE CATCH."
You'd be surprised at how reliable slips are for catching Mafia In one game that allowed role PM quoting, I had the claim almost perfect, but gave out the wrong win condition. I tried claiming jester as a get out of hell free card since players could be revived that game and I could fake my reveal, but that didn't work.
I don’t understand how this is relevant. At all.
Bunnylover made a statement that we took as confirming she was scum (receiving an ability from a dead player when the ability cycle processes after the kills), hence my talking about her slipping. She panicked here, and I told her that slipping is a reliable tell, giving one that I made myself as a prime example.
quadz08 wrote:
SC 1017 wrote: Did I post after the lie was mentioned but before I voted him for it? My memory's a bit hazy right now and I'm too lazy to check.
I don’t like this. Not a scum/town thing, just a playstyle thing.
So you prefer proactive players that do things for themselves. It's fine that you think that, and I should've gone and checked, but I felt kind of meh at the time.
Parama wrote:Someone pass the damn thing to me.
No. If you don't feel like being productive, replace out.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by diddin »

I passed it to Buunny. Yes, I am burning the postcount.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Parama »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Parama wrote:Someone pass the damn thing to me.
No. If you don't feel like being productive, replace out.
I tried that "being productive" thing and people either yelled at me or ignored me. Fat lot of good that does.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Parama wrote:You ad-hom'ed me 7 times in that post. Impressive.
Ad Hominem: To attack a player about something not relevant to the game.

Where, exactly, did I ad-hom you? I just read through it, and I'm not finding anything.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Got the virus and passed it to Saint.
I was thinking about passing it to DBE, but my mind told me to pass it to Saint.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Parama wrote:I tried that "being productive" thing and people either yelled at me or ignored me. Fat lot of good that does.
There's not much I can tell you in that department. Try again or let someone else take your spot. We will not help you commit suicide.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by diddin »

Quadz I can't because it's ongoing.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by popsofctown »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Parama wrote:I tried that "being productive" thing and people either yelled at me or ignored me. Fat lot of good that does.
There's not much I can tell you in that department. Try again or let someone else take your spot. We will not help you commit suicide.
##########
Assisted suicide, murder or mercy? The debate comes to mafiascum!
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

quadz08 wrote:
IAI 871 wrote: Also @ everyone that pushed for a lynch of Powerox with his ability, do you still think that was a pro-town move?
Has anyone answered this question? We need answers to this.
I answered it. I looked up my iso number for it but I forgot the second digit. It's in the 90s though. It might have been before or after the question was asked, but I like to transcend time whenever I get the chance.
quadz wrote:
IAI 921 wrote: How about you get back to the part where you tell us why you got to cause StrangerCougar to get the virus? What did the mod tell you the reason was that you were picked for it?
Pops’ answer (in 926): “You don't need to know that information. This is blatant, overt rolefishing. This info doesn't tell you anything about my alignment. It helps town more than scum to know exactly what roles are in the game, because Darla claimed doctor the scum now know to mindgame against the doctor.”
I’m… not sure how I feel about this. I’m assuming you meant to say “it helps scum more than town,” for one… I’m just not so sure that holding back this information is pro-town.
I'm not so sure revealing the information is pro-town. Since you've presented no reasoning whatsoever and I did, I'd say I have the high ground, Anakin.
And yes, the typo correction is correct.
quadz wrote:
pops 977 wrote: Anyone who interferes with the process of using the virus as a daykill is promised a lynch, so that won't happen.
That doesn’t actually make sense. Just fyi.
Would discuss this but it's gone moot.
Lat 1034 wrote: Darla is scum btw, might give an explanation later.
Please do that now.

Bunny why is your brain picking Saint over Darla?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

diddin wrote:Quadz I can't because it's ongoing.
then you can't reference it at all dude. Dont Talk About Ongoing Games
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

#####one of your scumdays is my birthday, guess who's
"Well, I..."
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Spoiler: Bunch of Text
theman 836 wrote:Hrm.... so I'm guessing there's an SK? Either that or a vig but if there's a vig the ability probably cycles so I don't know that it's much use trying to get anything from that.
Why are you guessing there's an SK? What about another ability? What about multiple scumteams? Why even speculate on this at all unless you have knowledge that I don't have.
theman 844 wrote:I sent the day-vig ability to myself and the person who got my redirect power knows who they are probably figured out why I sent it to them. I'm all for using my power democratically
Ehhh... I don't know if I like this or not. I'd rather have seen who diddin would've sent this to, personally, but if I had this ability I probably would've done the same thing. I wouldn't be "all for using my power democratically" though. You realize this is the same thing that got diddin into a lot of crap with a bunch of people, right?

---
LynchMePls 847 wrote:Taking the vig and then using that terrible "we'll do it democratically" shit is terrible. Did you see how it ended yesterday? Dayvig's should take the best shot they can, and then accept the consequences of their action. Voting on the dayvig is TERRIBLE.
Although I agree, I think theman kind of forced our hand... again. I mean, if I had this ability, I'd use it myself. That being said, if someone else has it and wants to let me influence it, then I'm going to take that opportunity.
LynchMePls 854 wrote:By voting on it, we get the worst of both worlds. The shot is now controlled at least partially by scum input, AND we can't discern the alignment of the dayvig based on the decision, because they can disown the decision as not there own. The only possible upside is that you force interactions from everyone by requiring a vig-vote, BUT WE ALREADY GET THIS FROM REGULAR VOTES!
I disagree. More scum will be giving their input on the vig shot. This is a good thing.
LynchMePls 862 wrote:Multiple people with the "DBE needs to pick it up" not voting anyone.
FOS
all of them.
I agree with this though. Remind me about this later if you decide to use it against someone. I don't want to forget about it.

---
diddin 865 wrote:It's pretty much a "busdriver" ability that I can only imagine mafia would have.
This is the second time you've claimed that abilities influence roles. No one thinks that except you. If you know what abilities are more likely to be scum, it's probably because you've been talking it over with your comrades in the scum QT. Also, your ability is more harmful to the town than not.

---
Saint 942 wrote:nhammen, can you refrain from posting quotes that are like 10 weeks old? (exaggeration!)
This is kind of awkward. Maybe I'm speaking for myself, but it helps jog my memory when others address older posts.

---
Parama 950 wrote:proof that I am owning scum
Is WC one of them?

---
Bunny 982 wrote:I am a VT. When I read the front pm I could have sworn it did not have the second sentence.
I read over all this stuff about your power, and it seems to me this is what stands out the most. I don't get why you'd even get this whole discussion started in the first place. Ugh. So basically you misread the PM you got. Wonderful.

---
IAI 990 wrote:You really seem to jump on the biggest wagon each time don't you? Anything original you would like to add to the table?
To be fair, pops asked her directly to respond to this issue.

---
pops 1002 wrote:This is probably going to go through, because this is a lynch that it's easy for scum to join. "LAL vote:village idiot" doesn't leave a lot of room for divining someone's sincerity.
Who is the worst offender? Who has been phoning this game in and not making any independent moves, do you think? I'll tell you who I'll point the finger at: Darla.

---
quadz 1010 wrote:I find it likely that Bunny is a _I (either S or V, not sure). I'm leaning towards S, especially considering the quickhammer.
What in the heck are you talking about?

---
Lateralus 1034 wrote:Also the Bus Driver role has got to be destroyed if this is true.
Then why not vote diddin and be done with it?

---
IAI 1054 wrote:2) pass it between two scummy players.
Hmmm, couldn't this work, pops?

---
Saint 1064 wrote:
Lateralus and ckd are also people of interest - the former for going after TMH (whose wagon I didn't get)
Hopefully Fur does. His talk yesterday about forgoing our lynch and his talk today about taking the Vig ability only to use it democratically rings null to you two?

---
pops 1094 wrote:Wow, DBE sent me the virus, in spite of never having indicated suspicion of me, iirc

Lynch this scum.

I sent the virus to someone who I thought was scummy, but if town, wouldn't send it right back to the best of my guessing. And he's holding an antitown role so there's that.
I'd like to hear Darla's reasoning for this.

We've got a couple of good spots for the virus, but right now I'm really hankering for a ckd shot. We can get rid of the treestump and use the kill successfully. theman, I
vigvote: ckd
. I'm not overwhelmed by his content over this entire game. I couldn't point to any area and say, "Oh, yeah, I remember ckd had a good point here". Lately his points are fluff like, "man, I wish I had a vote" and "wow, we haven't hit scum yet! Sucks, don't it?"

On another note, I'm not sure why WC is being left off of the Virus guest list. It seems sort of strange that no one has offered him up.

Clearly there is only one person that deserves today's lynch though. He's slipped up twice on the same issue of supposedly knowing scum abilities and put off using the Vig yesterday until he could confer with his scum colleagues. I offered him the chance to clarify why exactly he waited so long to use it after he told us it was to get more opinions, but he chose to ignore me instead.
Vote: diddin
, and I'd also be happy to see him shot today.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

##################sassafrass
lol how the sam hill did my sassafrass spam post get ninjaed by RC's megapost? I seriously refreshed 2 seconds ago
"Well, I..."
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

It seems like the Virus is taking longer than the previous one. Does anyone who received the Virus have an idea why this is? I thought that passing it made no difference to it killing someone?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

It'd be lovely if two scummy players could pass the virus between them RC, but we'd have to convince them to do it. No one wants to die though. Even I didn't pass it to the player I find most scummy, (Darla of course) because I expected to get it right back if I did so.

RedCoyote wrote:
IAI 990 wrote:You really seem to jump on the biggest wagon each time don't you? Anything original you would like to add to the table?
To be fair, pops asked her directly to respond to this issue.
IAI has to look away whenever I scumhunt to keep his confirmation tunnel intact, so he probably missed that [/jeer]

Anyway, I didn't ask her a leading question, so for the most part I think criticism of her answer is fair. I only brought up the topic, she didn't have to select any particular stand but chose to take a popular position with popular reasoning that was quite horrible.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Redcoyote, the virus has two timers.

There is the seventy five post timer. If you read your virus pm and don't send the virus off for 75 posts, the virus detonates and you die. If you read your virus pm and immediately pm back where you want to send the virus, you're safe from this, that is clear, you aren't liable for the seventy five post timer until you've read your pm.

Muh read his virus pm and tried to wait until the last possible moment to pass it, then got hit with the 75th post while he was in school.

The normal timer is much longer, and is unknown to anyone. It's also unknown whether this timer advances after someone has pmed the new target for the virus but before the mod gets to it. The timer could still be at 0, or it could be ready to explode any second
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

#########with every
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

##############post i make
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

it'd be nice to know whether reading the pm affects the long timer, but i'm not sure the mod would answer a question like that
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

#############I badgered him with pregame questions so now i have teh guilt
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

if it has to tick to work, CKD is gonna have to be the one to bite the bullet. Or diddin. Whichever ability is more antitown. Prolly treestump
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”