Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

Those who want to viruskill Bunny: (diddin, StrangerCoug, Saint, DBE)
Wanted to, waiting on a defense: (Wrathchild)
With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

This isn't a majority. Unlike a daykill we actually have to go through and lynch the person if they won't hold still and eat the virus, and if that lynch doesn't come together it's all a big mess.

After seeing Bunny's defense, I'm with LMP. There's nothing scummy here, it's a slip but it's not related to his alignment. There's no scum motivation to lie about this. Baye's theorem hasn't shown up to the meeting. He said He got MoI's power. Powers are cycled. He didn't say He got MoI's alignment. Even a goon who formerly had a power could get "cycled" the game's only slot that lacks a power (in Bunny's messed up view of the game), so it's not like he tried to prove himself town with this.

This reminds me of a player in a game I was in before where a player got confused about the setup, but appeared to have been caught in a lie, but one that had no scum motivation. I reread day 1 and found the most disingenuous person voting that person and caught scum. (no one would listen to me about it though). That was nonny's game, if RC remembers.

DBE's reaction just makes me want her head on a stick more.

Bunny might as well juggle with Coug or I until there is ACTUALLY ten people who would lynch her, in which case, yes, Bunny will be the virus eater.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

ebwop:
five votes, add Lateralus22. Point out any other mistakes.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

EBWOP add quadz, seven.

This is probably going to go through, because this is a lynch that it's easy for scum to join. "LAL vote:village idiot" doesn't leave a lot of room for divining someone's sincerity.
"Well, I..."
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 am

Post by nhammen »

Claims
Passed an ability

themanhimself
Bunnylover
DarlaBlueEyes
quadz08
Implosion
popsofctown
Saint
nhammen
LynchMePls
curiouskarmadog

Ability was stolen

diddin

Did not pass an ability

WrathChild
Parama
I Am Innocent
StrangerCoug

Unclaimed

RedCoyote
Lateralus22
Nero Cain
q21

WrathChild wrote:
nhammen wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I passed my ability on.
MoI passed his ability to me. It is clear what ability he had.
Hello mister liar! You do realize that MoI DIED, and so couldn't pass any ability. And did NOT HAVE any ability according to his death. So tell me, how you know you got an ability from MoI please.
This seems pretty significant and should demand explanation.
This seems like parroting. Nothing to add other than what at least 3 players had said before you?
I Am Innocent wrote:Also, I did not see any mention from MOI's post about what to do with players who passed an ability onto a player who died. Is this something we should discuss D2 so we can easily track roles still in the game/not in the void? I am leaning towards yes but I want to make sure I am not missing anything.
I was actually wondering this last night. If scum sent an ability to the void, there are some implications here. Although, I think that the mod will probably return abilities sent to the void by scum quicker than other abilities, but I'm not sure whether that type of setup speculation is useful.
popsofctown wrote:I want to hear a defense from Bunnylover before he's chosen for the virus, and I also want to make sure we have a consensus. (although I don't understand the reason Bunnylover would tell a lie, LaL has a tendency to hold true. I won't actively oppose Bunnylynch if his defense is poor).
Agree. I don't see any scum reason for his lie at this point, but I would definitely like some clarification.
WrathChild wrote:I'd like to hear Bunny's defense, but am, at this point, A OK with his bombing. I think Bunny may have been the SK, a mistake like this probably wouldn't come from the group that ordered the hit on MoI.
More parroting. And, if there is an SK, how do you know it is mafia that hit MoI rather than the SK?

HOLY COW!! Bunny explains his logic, and that required not reading A) the rules post, B) the sample town PM, and C) the two vanilla claims in the game thread. Wow... And, his logic is still not making too much sense.
Bunnylover wrote:1) It does not say anything about scum. The only thing intresting about it is that I have the choice to pass it or not.
Bunnylover wrote:
Lateralus22 wrote:Are you just a pure normal VT?
Blah, I'm really fucking up this game with not thinking nor reading.
I am a VT. When I read the front pm I could have sworn it did not have the second sentence.
Ummm, these two quotes contradict each other. Seems like a bit of flailing is going on here. So, Bunny do you have the choice to pass this ability?
LynchMePls wrote:Bunny is just an idiot. SI or VI to be determined, but I don't see this as a scumslip. Those trying to blow it out of proportion are scummy.
Agree. Bunny has no ability today, and thought that having no ability was an ability, and more specifically, thought that this no ability must have come from MoI because MoI had no ability. Any more comments I give about this would be insulting Bunny, so I will not comment any further. However, I am leaning slightly scum for a few reasons specified above. But not enough to want him dead quite yet.
Nero Cain wrote:Wrath-his and Bunny were the ones that finished off powerrox. Quick hammers are scummy.
I agree with this. However, I must say that the rest of that post was decidedly unimpressive, and in one place downright horrible.
Bunnylover wrote:If you want to get rid of me for quick hammering Powerrex, I disagree with that. I was reading the thread, I agreed with Powerrex lynch and understood the case on him, and gave my opinions which people probably had already said not sure. I stand by my vote on Powerrex.
You shouldn't stand by it. You never end the day before giving other people a chance to discuss. Unless the deadline is within 24 hours. Which it wasn't.
Bunnylover wrote:@The discussion: MoI had no abilities, so no ability went to the void. Chk ability that went to the void was the ability Remover. Their is nothing to discuss on that subject. If any abilities were sent to them, I think the mod would have informed us like he did with Chk ability.
chk's ability did NOT go to the void. It was removed from the game. Any abilities passed TO chk or MoI were sent to the void. Which is what the discussion is about. Please read the rules and iso the mod before posting next.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:25 am

Post by nhammen »

EBWOP: in conclusion, I'd rather see a dead Wrath than a dead Bunny, for the time being
VOTE: WrathChild
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:56 am

Post by themanhimself »

nhammen wrote:EBWOP: in conclusion, I'd rather see a dead Wrath than a dead Bunny, for the time being
So who do you support sending the virus to?
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:00 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I protected the person I felt was most at risk of a kill and who had been contributing a lot to the town. I missed it, maybe, who knows. we could have more than one PR with kill ability (or more than 2 - whatever) I am not going to ANSWER FOR NOT PROTECTING THE PERSON WHO DIEDDDDD!!11 and let that be used as evidence against me. there were 20 something choices my odds of picking the right person to kill werent that great but I did the best with what I could - and then passed the power along to someone I felt comfortable with and got a strong town read on.

(still on phone reading page 40 now, will comment on 41 in a sec)
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nhammen wrote:EBWOP: in conclusion, I'd rather see a dead Wrath than a dead Bunny, for the time being
It took you 22 minutes to decide this?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 am

Post by WrathChild »

Bunnylover wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Saint wrote:I am DEFINITELY voting bunnylover, though, as he claimed an ability he CANT have received from MoI. What, did MoI pass that along from the grave?
VOTE: : bunnylover

MoI = town, died before abilities are passed
bunnylover = claimed to have received an ability from a player who died
bunnylover = troll/scum

lynch lynch lynch
Nice catch. popsofctown, if you have not returned me the bomb, give it to Bunnylover.

VOTE: Bunnylover
I caught it to. And I think someone else caught it even earlier.

I want to hear a defense from Bunnylover before he's chosen for the virus, and I also want to make sure we have a consensus. (although I don't understand the reason Bunnylover would tell a lie, LaL has a tendency to hold true. I won't actively oppose Bunnylynch if his defense is poor).

And I think the virus is still on its way to you. Mod hasn't gotten to it I guess.
I really don't have a defense, but here was my line of thought when I posted.
I can not perform a night action, and I actually don't have to pass this ability to anyone else.
The reason I thought MoI passed his ability to me(the one I have right now) is because of two things:
1) I thought their was only 1 VT in this game (got confused with a game I recently joined which only has 1 VT role).
2) Since MoI died and it showed he possessed no abilities, I thought he passed his ability to me, since in my mind, after reading my new role pm, you could pass your VTness.
Bottom line is I forgot that the cycle is Abilities -> Kills -> Cycle Abilities.
I actually have one more reason I thought this, but this would be outting the power I had last night. The reason I haven't just outed out is because I feel if I had thought about it, my first line of thinking is wrong.

Frankly, what disturbs me most about this situation is that Pops points it out, no one gives knowledge to it, and then one other person points it out and several people go, "OMFG NICE CATCH."
This defense has so many flaws with it. More than anything it shows Bunnylover is not paying any attention to what is going on. I still stand by the possibility of Bunnylover being an SK over Mafia. I am speculating that mafia killed MoI and Bunny killed Chk.

I am for a Bunny bomb.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:41 am

Post by WrathChild »

@nhammen: MoI was being productive to town hence why the Mafia killed him.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 am

Post by quadz08 »

Nero Cain wrote:
Fluffflufffluffflufffluff. Who the hell cares how long it took? What does this post contribute to other than your post count?

Can we send the virus to him? PLEASE?

I find it likely that Bunny is a _I (either S or V, not sure). I'm leaning towards S, especially considering the quickhammer.

List of people who should die: Nero Cain, Bunnylover, TMH, diddin, probably Saint
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Parama »

^severe lack of WrathChild
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 am

Post by nhammen »

themanhimself wrote:
Wrath. He is the scummiest, and there seem to be more connections with Wrath than with Bunny (haven't actually checked that).
Nero Cain wrote:
I hadn't realized that I hadn't put this in until after eating lunch. But it's cool that you felt this worth to post about. Why?
WrathChild wrote:This defense has so many flaws with it. More than anything it shows Bunnylover is not paying any attention to what is going on. I still stand by the possibility of Bunnylover being an SK over Mafia. I am speculating that mafia killed MoI and Bunny killed Chk.
WrathChild wrote:@nhammen: MoI was being productive to town hence why the Mafia killed him.
Yes, and that also works for "MoI was being productive to town hence why the SK killed him." So, I see two things here. First off, you seem to know who the Mafia killed. Secondly, you seem to be hunting for the SK over hunting for the mafia. Yeah, I'm sticking with my vote.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:59 am

Post by WrathChild »

Hey Parama, how about you take a minute to make a case against me instead of just mudslinging. Seriously, I asked you a while ago to look at your ISO. I doubt you did. You contribute nothing and just assume all your reads are infallible. You blatantly refuse to read long post, which undoubtedly contain relevant information. You have no respect for the town or the players here with your lazy attitude and short sightedness.

I really look forward to when I am killed this game and Parama can get a reality check.

You are playing scummily and I don't know if this is how you always play, however we have a player right now that straight up lied, admitted to not reading, and is now scrambling, so you'll have to wait.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

if you want to lynch Bunny because scum tend to pay less attention to the game, that's a valid, weak scumtell. Parama would have died ages ago if that was a strong thing though.

The quickhammer is also a legitimate reason to want Bunny dead. But I have to agree with Bunny's point that the town's opinion of him has fluctuated wildly with how lynchable he seemed. It makes me quite concerned. I make a post saying, "Bunny lied. That's scummy, but it's not a huge deal because there's no motivation for it".

Everyone reads my post, and understand that Bunny lied. None of them seem to think Bunny lying is a scummy thing.

Suddenly someone brings up that Bunny lied, and then starts a bandwagon and screams for fire and brimstone on his dishonest soul.

Everyone is seeing the same incident, the same argument, but feeling it's a scummy thing instead of a neutral thing. If it's a scummy thing, they would have posted when I, or earlier, Implosion, pointed it out, not when his lynch became more probable. Therefore, it would appear that there are people voting Bunny for a tell they don't find scummy, which means scum.
implosion wrote:
bunnylover wrote:MoI passed his ability to me. It is clear what ability he had.
MoI died, he shouldn't have been able to pass anything on... right?
Post 880.

After that, Coug posts several times but says nothing about DBE.
StrangerCoug wrote:
Saint wrote:I am DEFINITELY voting bunnylover, though, as he claimed an ability he CANT have received from MoI. What, did MoI pass that along from the grave?

bunnylover = troll/scum

lynch lynch lynch
Nice catch. popsofctown, if you have not returned me the bomb, give it to Bunnylover.

Until it seems a popular wagon. q21, implosion, and myself had all mentioned the lie. But Coug doesn't vote until the mention is accompanied by a vote. Whyever would that be?

Saint followed a similar pattern, not finding the incident worthy of mention until nhammen comments on it with much more aggressive, suspicious language than any previous commenter. It's less damning, but still concerning after a Bunnytown flip.

DBE, I don't know why I even bothered to check to make sure, of course didn't find Bunnylover's lie scummy until after the wagon picked up steam. She literally just parroted everyone else in the thread and voted after having no natural reaction to the lie herself.
WrathChild wrote:
nhammen wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I passed my ability on.
MoI passed his ability to me. It is clear what ability he had.
Hello mister liar! You do realize that MoI DIED, and so couldn't pass any ability. And did NOT HAVE any ability according to his death. So tell me, how you know you got an ability from MoI please.
This seems pretty significant and should demand explanation.
Wrathchild doesn't comment on the lie until someone suggests the lie is scummy, as well. Not as bad as Coug or DBE, but this is such a pattern.

Diddin posted after Implosion-pops-q21 comments, but before nhammen's aggressive comment with nothing to say on the matter, then wanted blood in his next post.
This is rather concerning, because Diddin claimed Bunnylover was his number two suspect before the slip was ever noticed, yet he failed to discover it himself or to consider it a scumtell until after nhammen put it in a harsh light.
"Well, I..."
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by WrathChild »

nhammen wrote:
themanhimself wrote:
Wrath. He is the scummiest, and there seem to be more connections with Wrath than with Bunny (haven't actually checked that).
Nero Cain wrote:
I hadn't realized that I hadn't put this in until after eating lunch. But it's cool that you felt this worth to post about. Why?
WrathChild wrote:This defense has so many flaws with it. More than anything it shows Bunnylover is not paying any attention to what is going on. I still stand by the possibility of Bunnylover being an SK over Mafia. I am speculating that mafia killed MoI and Bunny killed Chk.
WrathChild wrote:@nhammen: MoI was being productive to town hence why the Mafia killed him.
Yes, and that also works for "MoI was being productive to town hence why the SK killed him." So, I see two things here. First off, you seem to know who the Mafia killed. Secondly, you seem to be hunting for the SK over hunting for the mafia. Yeah, I'm sticking with my vote.
#1: The only reason I would seem to have more connection is because I wasn't inactive and required to be replaced like Bunny's predecessor.
#2: I never said I support hunting for SK over mafia. I said that Mafia-Bunny wouldn't have been so dull as to write that they received an ability from their own NK. As a result, I don't think Bunny is Mafia, but I do think Bunny is scum.
#3: An SK would be more interested in killing mafia than town for two reasons. One, to eliminate competition and Two, to be able to advocate that they are acting in the town's best interest in the event that they are discovered.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You're voting SK-Bunny? Seriously?

SK are harder to catch than mafia, don't give you connections like mafia, and if a person has been ruled out of being mafia, then the odds that they are scum of any sort goes drastically down.

I wish I had another vote for you.
"Well, I..."
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

popsofctown wrote:Everyone reads my post, and understand that Bunny lied. None of them seem to think Bunny lying is a scummy thing.

Suddenly someone brings up that Bunny lied, and then starts a bandwagon and screams for fire and brimstone on his dishonest soul.

Everyone is seeing the same incident, the same argument, but feeling it's a scummy thing instead of a neutral thing. If it's a scummy thing, they would have posted when I, or earlier, Implosion, pointed it out, not when his lynch became more probable. Therefore, it would appear that there are people voting Bunny for a tell they don't find scummy, which means scum.
implosion wrote:
Post 880.

What relevance does DarlaBlueEyes have in this? Her appeal to emotion is worrisome to me, but if I were doctor that night protecting MagnaofIllusion wouldn't have come to me either. She's not on the top of my town list, but she's on there.
popsofctown wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:

bunnylover = troll/scum

lynch lynch lynch

Until it seems a popular wagon. q21, implosion, and myself had all mentioned the lie. But Coug doesn't vote until the mention is accompanied by a vote. Whyever would that be?
Did I post after the lie was mentioned but before I voted him for it? My memory's a bit hazy right now and I'm too lazy to check.
popsofctown wrote:Saint followed a similar pattern, not finding the incident worthy of mention until nhammen comments on it with much more aggressive, suspicious language than any previous commenter. It's less damning, but still concerning after a Bunnytown flip.
Bunnylover is still alive, so this implies that, even though you support me having given Bunnylover the bomb to some extent, you know she's town.
FoS.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by WrathChild »

popsofctown wrote:You're voting SK-Bunny? Seriously?

SK are harder to catch than mafia, don't give you connections like mafia, and if a person has been ruled out of being mafia, then the odds that they are scum of any sort goes drastically down.

I wish I had another vote for you.
Because someone makes a scumplay, but it doesn't make sense as mafia, they get a free pass?
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by diddin »

WC is scum for selective scumhunting. In other news, it is January.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by quadz08 »

SC wrote:Bunnylover is still alive, so this implies that, even though you support me having given Bunnylover the bomb to some extent, you know she's town. FoS.
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the "bunnytown flip" was a hypothetical. Just guessing. Small
FoS
for the misrep.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

StrangerCoug wrote:
popsofctown wrote:Everyone reads my post, and understand that Bunny lied. None of them seem to think Bunny lying is a scummy thing.

implosion wrote:
Post 880.

Ugh. EBWOP, says nothing about Bunny.

And yes, the bunnytown flip is hypathetical. scumEruci and townGlork are generally used for hypathetical terminology anyhow..

diddin made me lol
"Well, I..."
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by LimMePls »

nhammen wrote:
Claims
Passed an ability

themanhimself
Bunnylover
DarlaBlueEyes
quadz08
Implosion
popsofctown
Saint
nhammen
LynchMePls
curiouskarmadog

Ability was stolen

diddin

Did not pass an ability

WrathChild
Parama
I Am Innocent
StrangerCoug

Unclaimed

RedCoyote
Lateralus22
Nero Cain
q21
This is incorrect. I did
NOT
pass an ability last night.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by LimMePls »

SC wrote:What relevance does DarlaBlueEyes have in this? Her appeal to emotion is worrisome to me, but if I were doctor that night protecting MagnaofIllusion wouldn't have come to me either. She's not on the top of my town list, but she's on there.
Really? Despite my observations? Care to comment on why my observations on DBE don't change your view?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

LynchMePls wrote:
SC wrote:What relevance does DarlaBlueEyes have in this? Her appeal to emotion is worrisome to me, but if I were doctor that night protecting MagnaofIllusion wouldn't have come to me either. She's not on the top of my town list, but she's on there.
Really? Despite my observations? Care to comment on why my observations on DBE don't change your view?
Looking at you in ISO, aside from mentions that she won't scumhunt (and a question dodge that you snapped at her about), most of your case on her requires us to look at you quoting her and expect us to conclude that they're scummy posts. Now, if the quotes are all supposed to prove that DBE won't scumhunt, I understand the rhyme to your reason, but if not your case on her is going over my head.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”