Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:07 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

populartajo wrote:
bristep123 wrote:From what I've seen of the recent play, there are definitely cases for both. I think Tajo is the stronger case though. I'm still reading through the 36(!) pages and am at the peak of a flu bug but I should be a lot more active at the weekend.
this is a scum post.
Is he your buddy?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:19 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:
bristep123 wrote:From what I've seen of the recent play, there are definitely cases for both. I think Tajo is the stronger case though. I'm still reading through the 36(!) pages and am at the peak of a flu bug but I should be a lot more active at the weekend.
this is a scum post.
Is he your buddy?
its more like a scumbag hitting on an easy target.

also you understand how illogical bussing is with two scum already dead and a game filled with hypovigs, right?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:37 am

populartajo wrote:also you understand how illogical bussing is with two scum already dead and a game filled with hypovigs, right?
It wouldn't be the first time that the lure of bus'ing has driven a scum team to drink more of its poisoned waters.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Faraday »

unvote vote bristep

faxe was p scummy, scummier than tajo anyway.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:38 am

Post by TheLonging »

populartajo wrote:
this is a scum post.
bad post
populartajo wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:
this is a scum post.
Is he your buddy?

also you understand how illogical bussing is with two scum already dead and a game filled with hypovigs, right?
bad post, takes advantage of wifom without trying to give reasons for the post being a scum post
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

What's this talk of 'not 100%' business?

If role blocking has to do with whatever it is that being 'strong willed' doesn't work on, that doesn't mean it's not 100% effective- it just means there are some people who are immune to it. End of.
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

VOte: bristep

flameaxe was scummy too right?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:08 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

This post is SCUMMILICIOUS.

Tajo had little next to no contribution. This is the MAIN point against Tajo is his inactivity and from my point of view having him in lylo would be detrimental which is why i was FOR getting him lynched. I didnt particularly see eye to eye with Flameaxe and frankly tajo is/was an easy lynch. There is next to NOTHING on tajo but a lynch mob. But one way of getting tajo town points may be from lynching YOU.

If you flip scum, tajo is likely innocent.

Unvote, Vote bristep123

Also. Limited access atm. Robbed the flatmates laptop. Be back to full speed as soon as possible.
Queen Of Clubs.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

in an ironic turn of events
bristep has become the easy wagon
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

In an ironic turn of events, suddenly everybody's seeing Flame!Scum now, before when they had no idea of who or what he could be.

Intriguing, and yet unsettling all at the same time for some reason I have yet to figure out.

I much to think on now.
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Leiskyrie
Leiskyrie
Goon
Leiskyrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Leiskyrie »

@MS: What I meant was that neither roleblocker seems to be able to 100% guarantee that their roleblock will be successful because Kat, if her ability was to Seduce, wouldn't know if the target was strong-willed or not while vezok claims to be 50%. Does that clear vezok? Of course not. I'm just pointing out that just because vezok was counter-claimed doesn't automatically make him scum.

After D1, I had both Flame and tajo as more or less neutral, with Flame leaning more scummy and tajo more town. D2 and my opinions on tajo are getting more and more sour. Horrible reasons (I'm sorry I'm not living up to what you think I "should" be doing) and weak defenses. For the record, there really has not been that much going on in the rooms, as since about halfway through D1 it seems they've been quite dead. And also, I'm not the only person with access to more than one room.

tajo's WIFOM screams of scum bussing and attempting to convince everyone that "See? I be town because he's scum because no scum would bus with two scum down."
Unless you know how many scum are left,
how can you be certain of this?

Both a tajo or a bri lynch would be good today and I'll gladly vote for either. But based on his play, I'll
vote: tajo
Willing to switch to bri at anytime though. And no, I am not convinced that if one is scum, it clears the other.
~Not quite so fluffy~
Cupcake Mafia II coming soon! Are you cupcakes ready...?
-> postponed indefinitely, but is still in the works
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:48 am

Post by xvart »

PoisonIvy wrote:Xvart. I played with him as Snow White in Flash Mafia. But thats beside the point. If your lurking, do not give input, thoughts and ideas then stacked against 2alternative players who have been doing so and establishing and exchanging viewpoints, chances are the hypothetical town lurker would typically be lynched. To me this seems like common sense.
My point was that I couldn't tell if you had past experience with tajo and based on those experiences he could be considered a policy lynch or if it was just observations in this game. However, I don't see why you weren't pushing this yesterday or even earlier today. It seemed that it almost came out of nowhere, but the scum motivation behind that can only be self serving because it came at a time when the game was somewhat stalling, there weren't really any bandwagons going (so it couldn't be a counter bandwagon) and almost right after a few people had said you were scum. Plus, the whole "even if he is town he is a liability" just stinks to me, especially since you had yet to mention this.

Further scum motivation, in light of your jump to Bristep, is that you were saving yourself (after the straw poll opinions of you being scum) to either an easy lurker wagon, and the benefit of him flipping scum would score you town points, and then jumping to bristep... Your scum flip doesn't necessarily imply tajo is scum, but I think his scum flip will be the nail in your coffin.

However, I agree with the recent observations about tajo's posts and especially TLs; so I am willing to switch votes once we get a votecount.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:50 am

chesskid3 wrote:in an ironic turn of events
Yeah, tajo is bus'ing. I don't know if I should help him bus, or give him rope.

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I'm actually ok with either lynch. I am trying to map out what to do later on.

I'll be back later.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:25 pm

I'd lynch tajo first, he's going to be spunkier going down.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Faraday wrote:do you disagree with his reads, as I think they're fairly bang on with my own. although I think xvart's likelyier town than vezok atm.
OK. Let's go through them one by one.
populartajo wrote:ok, serious now, someone who has access to all rooms shouldnt be lurking. period.
Yeah, but it happens. That's not a read anyway. It's IIoA.
Its not IIoA, its a scumtell. I bet there is a lot of stuff going on on other rooms but what information, what scumhunting do we have from Leyskirie? None.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:faraday, chess and vezok are town for subjective tells, how they react to things, how they discuss, etc. tl is a solid read for activeness. gud is just too obvious to be scum.
Er, where is the special insight here, or is it the lamest parroting you're ever seen?
parroting? i am pretty much the only one who has explained why these guys are town and shouldnt be lynched. where is the parroting here?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:dgb isnt scum with tsq but can still be another source of evil.
Say whaaaaaaaaaah?
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
populartajo wrote:ivy and xvart are tough to read, anyone has tells on these guys?
Not even a read, so it can't be "bang on."[/quote]
there is a reason why they are on the unreadable zone, ffs.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:flameaxe is lurking scumbag that cant win this anyomre. same as leiskirye and ms. But specially LEISKIRYE.
Unqualified throw away comments.
i dont even undersand what you mean here. tell me why you disagree with any of my reads.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by populartajo »

TheLonging wrote:
populartajo wrote:
this is a scum post.
bad post
Do you really need me to explain why this is a bad post?
TheLonging wrote:
populartajo wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:
this is a scum post.
Is he your buddy?
bad post, takes advantage of wifom without trying to give reasons for the post being a scum post
ill give you reasons. This guy brustep has just barely replaced, he IS still reading through the 36! pages, he is sick and somehow he knows I AM the stronger case? How the hell does this post is a town post that evaluates things before throwing accusations like shit to the wall? What is this RECENT PLAY he is talking about?

Bussing in this scenario is not WIFOM. Scum is already 2 man down. Larger games means 2 or 3 scum left, which means that scum are resilient to bussing if they want a choice of winning this, which is even more unlikely in a scenario of hypovigs.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by populartajo »

Leiskyrie wrote:tajo's WIFOM screams of scum bussing
does this post fit in your parroting encyclopoedia, dgb?
Leiskyrie wrote:and attempting to convince everyone that "See? I be town because he's scum because no scum would bus with two scum down."
Unless you know how many scum are left,
how can you be certain of this?
facepalm.jpg
have you ever heard of balance in games? have you ever heard of the word assumption, most likely scenario, etc?
Leiskyrie wrote:Both a tajo or a bri lynch would be good today and I'll gladly vote for either. But based on his play, I'll
vote: tajo
Willing to switch to bri at anytime though. And no, I am not convinced that if one is scum, it clears the other.
Vote: townie, FOS: Scumpartner scumtell.

We have our scum people.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:in an ironic turn of events
Yeah, tajo is bus'ing. I don't know if I should help him bus, or give him rope.
what bout more reasoning and less BS, DGB?
Call me Tajo.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by TheLonging »

bristep should be the lynch today

tomorrow tajo can be worried about.

unvote
vote: bristep123
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:27 pm

populartajo wrote:what bout more reasoning and less BS, DGB?
BS is how I reason. Don't knock it!

I'm considering helping you bus your buddy. I'll sleep over it.

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count #9

Midnight's Sorrow- ender241 (L-6)
bristep123- Midnight's Sorrow, faraday, chesskid3, PoisonIvy (L-1)
Leiskyrie- populartajo (L-6)
PoisonIvy- xvart, vezokpiraka (L-5)
Populartajo- DrippingGoofBall, TheLonging (L-5)

~With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch~

~Prods going out.~
Last edited by DeathNote on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote Bristep
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Post by ender241 »

Looking at this thread, quite a hard game for someone like me to judge; would i seem scum if i voted Bristep? It just seems like all i can gather is many of the town. VOTE: BRISTEP.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by ender241 »

VOTE: Bristep
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”